Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:44 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Surgestorm held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And i you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.
"Don't be so harsh on them." Shadowpool whispered. "I hope I'm right to" She said looking at the sky.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open)
Ravenpaw blinked as they followed the rest of SkyClan. The mostly black apprentice had chosen to come, along with their mentor, Lioncry. Their silver tail, paws, ears and muzzle were quite odd, but Ravenpaw cared little about what others thought about the way they looked, now, if someone teased them about not having a gender, then Ravenpaw cared. The young cat's ears swiveling warily as they looked around. Maybe I should stay? No. I want to help. They thought, picking up their pace to match that of Lioncry's.

Lioncry flicked her ears as she looked down at Ravenpaw. She wished Ravenpaw would stay, but she knew better than to stop them. Ravenpaw's mind was clearly set on coming, so what was the point of telling than they couldn't? She shrugged helplessly and padded on in silence.

Last edited by doghouse; December 11th, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[open]
A white tabby strode along with her clan mates. She was more curious than frightened about lay ahead. Although she knew they had to be cautious if they were to make this journey with as few injuries as possible. Based on how the warrior how arrived at the camp came, she was sure they'd have a hard road ahead of them. Owlwing glanced between her clan mates, looking at Gorsestar especially as he and a few warriors were chatting. She'd stay out of the conversation. Her timidness around tom-cats was still far too great for her to just jump into the conversation. Her golden hues eventaully pulled away from them and settled on the territory they were about to leave behind. Would they find a place to settle in the new area they were headed? How could they simply leave behind the territory most of these cats were born and raised in? Generations of felines were born here, but once more... the clans back at the other location needed them. Skyclan had to know more about them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Surgefrost held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And if you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.
Mapledash liked the tom's attitude. He was ready to fight for his clan. He couldn't help but respect the tom. "Then you will be disapointed, you won't have to kill me. Thank you for helping my cause in the name of starclan. he turned and looked at the horizon once more.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

"...Ashenpaw, I know we need to go, but I really do mean it." Cinderpaw burst out, putting all his energy into these few statements- he really did just want his best friend back, so they could go back to the way they used to be. It hurt, knowing that he'd caused so much, but he couldn't imagine how the other apprentice was feelings. He paled in comparison to her, and she was the last cat she wanted this to happen to, her soul shining like gold in a field of dull bronze hearts. His light gray pelt ruffled in an uncomfortable silence as he stood, the tom's eyes shining with emotion as he waited, for some sort of sign that she still cared. I did something terrible, and I won't mind if you just don't want to talk to me anymore. But please, Ashenpaw... just give me an answer this time, one single word would be all it took. Sighing, he stared towards the ground as his pale green gaze pierced the camp entrance's flooring, ready to join the other cats on their journey.

He was surprised that there were other clans, but willing to help them- really, he could see himself in Grousestar more than the average cat. Surely, he was a bit ambitious, but he also loved to help others. Most of all, he wanted to help Ashenpaw with whatever she was going through, but knowing that he was the root of her suffering wracked the apprentice with guilt every day he saw her walk by him. He hated how he'd acted, and just wanted to change, for her, because she was one of the only true friends he'd ever had. He was friendly, and so many cats liked him, but he could actually talk to her, tell her things that he didn't want to tell anyone else. "I'm so, so sorry." He croaked, mumbling sadly.
@Lilly
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:03 PM

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash liked the tom's attitude. He was ready to fight for his clan. He couldn't help but respect the tom. "Then you will be disapointed, you won't have to kill me. Thank you for helping my cause in the name of starclan. he turned and looked at the horizon once more.
Surgefrost couldn't help but to smile a bit. "I guess so." he chuckled. "So,which of these 'other' clans are you from?" he asked.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:

Surgefrost couldn't help but to smile a bit. "I guess so." he chuckled. "So,which of these 'other' clans are you from?" he asked.
Mapledash smiled. He was relieved that the tom was interested into him, rather than being distrustfull. He would gladly make friend with this tom for both their sake. "My clan is called 'Thunderclan', and we live in the woods." he explained to the tom. "There's shadowclan that lives in a pine swampland, windclan that lives on the flat moor, and riverclan lives by the river and the ocean. If you didn't know, the ocean is a giant quantity of water that extends beyond our eyesight. You'll love the view, trust me." He could talk like this the whole way to the clans, but he felt like every cats would just be hanging to his lips if he started. "I couldn't ask, but how does the hunting works in your clan? Every clan has their own way from where I am from, what's yours?"

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 11th, 2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:23 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Ashenpaw, I know we need to go, but I really do mean it." Cinderpaw burst out, putting all his energy into these few statements- he really did just want his best friend back, so they could go back to the way they used to be. It hurt, knowing that he'd caused so much, but he couldn't imagine how the other apprentice was feelings. He paled in comparison to her, and she was the last cat she wanted this to happen to, her soul shining like gold in a field of dull bronze hearts. His light gray pelt ruffled in an uncomfortable silence as he stood, the tom's eyes shining with emotion as he waited, for some sort of sign that she still cared. I did something terrible, and I won't mind if you just don't want to talk to me anymore. But please, Ashenpaw... just give me an answer this time, one single word would be all it took. Sighing, he stared towards the ground as his pale green gaze pierced the camp entrance's flooring, ready to join the other cats on their journey.

He was surprised that there were other clans, but willing to help them- really, he could see himself in Grousestar more than the average cat. Surely, he was a bit ambitious, but he also loved to help others. Most of all, he wanted to help Ashenpaw with whatever she was going through, but knowing that he was the root of her suffering wracked the apprentice with guilt every day he saw her walk by him. He hated how he'd acted, and just wanted to change, for her, because she was one of the only true friends he'd ever had. He was friendly, and so many cats liked him, but he could actually talk to her, tell her things that he didn't want to tell anyone else. "I'm so, so sorry." He croaked, mumbling sadly.
@Lilly

Every bone in her body screamed at her, telling her what a bad idea it would be to trust the reckless Cinderpaw again. But something else tugged - perhaps even harder - at Ashenpaw. She hadn't really bothered to get to know too many cats as well as she had gotten to know Cinderpaw. And since Grousestar had announced that they would all be traveling to find these so-called Clans, being alone at a time like this scared her most of all. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and she looked right at Cinderpaw, searching his eyes for some sort of answer. She knew that there would probably be a time down the road where she would need to put her walls back up, but seeing the grief in his eyes, hearing how his voice just broke as he apologized yet again, it near broke Ashenpaw's heart.

"Oh, Cinderpaw," she murmured, unconciously reaching forward and giving his cheek a small lick with her tongue. A smile then tugged at the corners of her lips and she glanced around, seeing as the others were getting ready to leave. "I-I don't know if we can ever be friends like before, but I do know that I don't want to not have you by my side during this journey," Ashenpaw told him, bringing her gaze back to rest on his face. She nudged him gently with her shoulder and started to pad forward, following her Clanmates who were already a few tail-lengths ahead of the two apprentices. The young molly glanced over her shoulder, a shining hopeful question ringing in their depths, wondering if Cinderpaw would accept the fact that while she didn't want to become too close to him again, she would at least like him by her side for the journey.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:25 PM

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash smiled. He was relieved that the tom was interested into him, rather than being distrustfull. He would gladly make friend with this tom for both their sake. "My clan is called 'Thunderclan', and we live in the woods." he explained to the tom. "There's shadowclan that lives in a pine swampland, windclan that lives on the flat moor, and riverclan lives by the river and the ocean. If you didn't know, the ocean is a giant quantity of water that extends beyond our eyesight. You'll love the view, trust me." He could talk like this the whole way to the clans, but he felt like every cats would just be hanging to his lips if he started. "I couldn't ask, but how does the hunting works in your clan? Every clan has their own way from where I am from, what's yours?"
Surgefrost chuckled. "We hunt with stalking, I guess. But one thing we do is we always bless StarClan for our food. Without StarClan, we would have the skills to catch our food. I don't know your lore, but for us, StarClan blesses us our own individual abilities so we can live in harmony. We have for moons. Even before I was born, before my father and his father." he said. "What about your StarClan stories?" he asked.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:

Surgefrost chuckled. "We hunt with stalking, I guess. But one thing we do is we always bless StarClan for our food. Without StarClan, we would have the skills to catch our food. I don't know your lore, but for us, StarClan blesses us our own individual abilities so we can live in harmony. We have for moons. Even before I was born, before my father and his father." he said. "What about your StarClan stories?" he asked.
Mapledash shrugged. "To be honest, we are pretty much the same on that point. We hunt mostly on the ground, but we always train from time to time to climb trees, wich most of the other clans don't do." he explained.

(Short but I gota go)

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 11th, 2016 at 09:43 PM.