Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM

Old December 10th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Grousestar paused, they were at the edge of the clan borders now, they were about to pass into the threshold of the unknown, after taking a pawstep over these borders, there would be no going back.
Staring at the ground momentarily, the brown tabby stepped forward, looking over his shoulder at his warriors and offering an encouraging smile before heading on. No room for doubt now.
"Alright, come on everyone, let's keep a quick pace up, if you're tired, tell me, but otherwise we'll be going fast!"
Mewed the leader to the cat's beside him before bounding off ahead, positive that the feline's behind him were fully capable of keeping up with his speed, or at least come close to it, they were strong cat's. And at this pace, hopefully it wouldn't take them a quarter of a moon to reach the clan's, not like how Mapledash and Sagewhisker had done. They were going to run. Once they reached the territory before the clan's, he would allow his warriors and apprentice's to rest, but other than that, there will only be a few short breaks for hunting and resting. Though if they did find a rather safe place to rest, he would allow for a longer break because he couldn't expect these cat's to run forever and work off of only a few short breaks, again, that would be too naive of him.
But for now, the forest beyond the borders flew by around him as he focused his mind solely on reaching the clan's, though he was holding himself back, he wasn't running at full speed, no cat could catch up to him full speed, he was more or less going at a lighthearted run so that the others could follow.
This. Was the beginning of the journey to the clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Surgefrost ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."

Last edited by monfang; December 11th, 2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Cucumberpickle groused," Why am I doing this...My mates probably forgot to feed my kits already... This travelers must have been kits of former clan cats.. I don't believe in these clans...,"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:07 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post
Surgestorm ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."
Shadowpool appeared next to Surgefrost.
"You have a point. But if this is what we must do then we have to do it. " The she-cat said. She didn't believe this was good idea at all but if Grousestar thought it was best she would follow with no complaints.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:09 PM
constantly tired

The apprentice breathed deeply as she sprinted across the border taking another deep breath. This was it. Doepaw wondered, and kept on wondering, how they were going to deal with these "clans". The young molly had big doubts, with her almond orbs narrowed in that one emotion. It wasnt if she couldn't help feeling the emotion of doubt, but she did, and didn't care. Lemonstar was gone, that all she ever thought of. But now, this was a whole different story. "I wonder what they will think of this...the other clans.." The young she cat murmured to herself, ears flattening as she ran across some tall grass, creating a rustle.
open <3

Last edited by seasalt; December 11th, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post
Surgestorm ran to Grousestar's side. "How do you plan to go through this! What if these 'others' are straight murderers! Or it could be a trap!" he huffed hoarsely. "I don't trust these 'travelers'."
Mapledash padded beside grousestar and his deputy. He let out a snort before speaking up. "Because we both had no idea of the existence of eachother's clans. And even if we DID, why would I come all the way here, half dead and almost alone, just to kill you? There's 4 clans where we are going, if I wanted to kill, this wouldn't be the scenario I would use. I respect your distrust in strangers ... Surgestorm, correct? That is a good factor for a deputy, but I will ask you to trust me and sagewhisker." He looked around as he mentioned her name. -Where is sagewhisker?- he wondered, searching for her familiar silver pelt.

He gave up trying to find her. She would probably come find him herself, they both didn't know anyone in this clan anyway, they'd stick with who they knew best on this journey back. He looked at Grousestar this time, giving a quick nod. "The faster we go, the faster it will be dealt with. Again, I thank you for trusting me." he meowed, looking into his orbs. He had gone through so much, and now, he was heading back with a whole army at his side, this surely would cheer the believers back in the territory to run over the leaders.

(At this point I would be thinking of a strategy, but I guess we'll wait till we get there to speak up.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 11th, 2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

[open]
AspenFlash followed a majority of the traveling cats, his thoughts jumbled as he struggled to form opinions. He was leaving behind the only home he's ever known. He went through kithood in that camp, his apprenticeship, and part of his warrior life. He told MapleLeaf he loved her there, and he commented on the beauty of their kits when they were born there. He bit back a sob at the memories that would only be memories, and he turned his head over so he was no longer looking over his shoulder at his previous home. His ears flattened at this realization, and he closed his eyes to gather himself. AspenFlash, it's okay, he thought. MapleLeaf approves of this, I'm sure she does. It hit him then - would StarClan follow them on their journey?
-
[open]
FeatherPaw trailed behind GrouseStar, a question on the tip of her tongue, but she decided to keep silent. The leader had enough to deal with right now, and adding an inexperienced apprentice to his troubles wouldn't help. Already, her paws ached and she was wishing for a break. However, she understood the seriousness of the situation, and she refused to be the reason why the SkyClan cats would need to stop so early into their journey.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Sidling along with others in the pandemonium, Ashenpaw, though somewhat confused of Grousestar's sudden outburst of decision, followed suit, trying to help any of the kit or elders that were lagging behind. The petite apprentice couldn't see her leader, hoping that she wasn't falling off track of his paw steps. She framed her neck to see above the dozens of cats, though failed. Wheezes came out of her maw; Ashenpaw's anxiety hitting her full force. The thought of being left behind frightened her, so much so that she stopped conceding for her older or younger clanmates, and raced ahead, shoving aside cats in her wake. She finally saw the flank of Grousestar, but as she slowed her small paws down, cats trampled her. Ashenpaw opened her eyes a few moments after the hasty paws had left her flank, and saw the bustling cats ahead of her, forgetting of her presence almost completely. The rust-gray apprentice shot up to her paws; Ashenpaw wouldn't stand to be left behind, especially by her own clanmates. Instead of hurriedly racing to the front, she flanked the back of the clan, now remembering her duties, and helping any lingering cats. Her bright amber eyes scanning for any cats in the same predicament as her, trying to force herself to not be selfish and focus on herself in the travels that her clan faced.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash padded beside grousestar and his deputy. He let out a snort before speaking up. "Because we both had no idea of the existence of eachother's clans. And even if we DID, why would I come all the way here, half dead and almost alone, just to kill you? There's 4 clans where we are going, if I wanted to kill, this wouldn't be the scenario I would use. I respect your distrust in strangers ... Surgestorm, correct? That is a good factor for a deputy, but I will ask you to trust me and sagewhisker." He looked around as he mentioned her name. -Where is sagewhisker?- he wondered, searching for her familiar silver pelt.

He gave up trying to find her. She would probably come find him herself, they both didn't know anyone in this clan anyway, they'd stick with who they knew best on this journey back. He looked at Grousestar this time, giving a quick nod. "The faster we go, the faster it will be dealt with. Again, I thank you for trusting me." he meowed, looking into his orbs. He had gone through so much, and now, he was heading back with a whole army at his side, this surely would cheer the believers back in the territory to run over the leaders.

(At this point I would be thinking of a strategy, but I guess we'll wait till we get there to speak up.)

Surgefrost held in a snarl. "I will trust you, but only for StarClan. Not you. And i you are lying, I will kil you personally. This is a matter of my people, I hop you understand that." he said, and turned to Shadowpool. "I hope your right..." he huffed.

Last edited by monfang; December 11th, 2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Ripplestream runs along, trailing near the back. She fights back hunger as she scents a frail mouse. Her eyes narrow, trying to fight back the wind that presses against them. She stays silent though, as she doesn't want anyone to know her pain. She wishes she could lay awake outside her den, counting the stars, the one thing that makes her sleep. She wishes she doesn't have to worry about the hunger that is defeating her. But she runs along with the others, only showing a blank expression, nothing of which shows the storm raging inside her.

[character site]