Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old October 20th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

@Brilliance, @Empress Of Evil, @spookapi, @Spoopy Star

The day was cold and overcast. The sun was rising later in the day. Gritting his teeth against the pain, the old medicine cat arrived at the meeting spot...alone. Auroraflame has lost her title as Skyclan's deputy. As much as he and the deputy had trouble seeing eye to eye with the deputy, on this issue of Skyclan's wellbeing, they had been in agreement. They had worked together to orchestrate these meeting and find other cats who didn't want war and talk about what could be done to save their home from whatever Riverclan being outside of their rightful place would bring. And now, he had no one. Auroraflame could not help him anymore. He wouldn't drag Ringpaw into this mess. He was alone.

Fluffing his fur against the cold, the old tom stared with one eye, bright as the rising sun, at the entrance to this sheltered meeting place and willed the cats he had helped to recruit to come and show him that there were cats in Skyclan yet willing to fight for what was right and hoping he wasn't as alone as he felt.

Old October 20th, 2018, 11:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Umbraice didn't think it was fair about the recent events, but then again, his mind was virtually blank and confounded about everything that was happening. So, when he was approached about this certain risky business, he didn't hesitate to take it. Umbraice wasn't with this entire violence business anyway. He was a pretty chilled tom. As long as something was brewing, then that gave him little time to keep to himself. Living in a clan could be such a downer sometimes...but the cats that made up the clans made it worth the while.

He was probably a little late as he tried his best to discreetly remember the instructions of the whereabouts of this makeshift shelter they were supposed to be meeting. He was dragging his paws practically because the bottom of them was cracked and tired, but did little to deter a tom like him as he approached the area, the scent of Shinefang was noticeable, and when he landed his pale blue gaze on the tom, a sense of respect washed over the boyish tom. ''Shinefang.'' Umbraice greeted, nose upturned for the slightest moment as he sniffed around the area to find a suitable spot to sit down at. He flicked his tail, ''I'm gamed. Let's talk business.''

@Charmer ll @spookapi ll @Spoopy Star

Last edited by Brilliance; October 20th, 2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
Umbraice didn't think it was fair about the recent events, but then again, his mind was virtually blank and confounded about everything that was happening. So, when he was approached about this certain risky business, he didn't hesitate to take it. Umbraice wasn't with this entire violence business anyway. He was a pretty chilled tom. As long as something was brewing, then that gave him little time to keep to himself. Living in a clan could be such a downer sometimes...but the cats that made up the clans made it worth the while.

He was probably a little late as he tried his best to discreetly remember the instructions of the whereabouts of this makeshift shelter they were supposed to be meeting. He was dragging his paws practically because the bottom of them was cracked and tired, but did little to deter a tom like him as he approached the area, the scent of Shinefang was noticeable, and when he landed his pale blue gaze on the tom, a sense of respect washed over the boyish tom. ''Shinefang.'' Umbraice greeted, nose upturned for the slightest moment as he sniffed around the area to find a suitable spot to sit down at. He flicked his tail, ''I'm gamed. Let's talk business.''

@Chamer @Spoopy Star @Empress Of Evil
Fennelheart stood listening and stepped up,” I can go. We need allies if we are going to get Riverclan back without the drama of the leaders.” She replied firmly her gaze settling on Umbraice, Auroraflame, and Shinefang. They probably were all going along with her. She wasn’t scared, she knew she could handle this. She wanted to be the best cat she could be, and she had promised to always stand up for what she believed in.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2018, 12:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Charmer @Empress Of Evil @spookapi

The senior warrior pushed his way through the twigs that jut out of their closed environment on numb legs. He couldn't tell if it was from anger, or from the coldness of the dawn. She had been demoted. He knew this the second the pair walked into camp, her tears streaming down her face, him stonefaced but still seemingly shaken by what she had told him. He demoted her, after she was doing the right thing he had demoted her. The brown tom lashed his tail and grit his teeth, sitting himself down in a soft patch of grass. With an inhale, Applesight turned to look at Fennelheart, "Why do you think we're here? We all know what's happening, and we all know what we need to do. It's just a matter of how." he said, voice seemingly calm, cool. His expression, however, was the opposite. His emerald optics blazed with anger, though not at the molly, rather at their leader. "You should leave the rest up to the warriors who are willing, Shinefang, we can't loose our medicine cat too." their leader was so blinded by his emotions that he couldn't see his clanmates. Couldn't see their pain, their resentment, their disappointment. If this kept on, he wasn't sure if any of the clans would even be able to survive. A new leader may be the best option. Of course, he kept his mouth clentched shut. Too bold of a statement to be said now. Too soon to be said, not yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 23rd, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sigh...

@Brilliance, @spookapi, @Spoopy Star

Umbraice had been the first to answer his silent cry. He had a confidence in his voice, a certainty that helped to old tom's heart to steady. And here was Fennelheart. Had it really been so long ago that the cream-colored shecat had been the stubborn apprentice he had trained? Look at her now, ready to do what she needed for her clan even if it meant bending or breaking the code he had so diligently taught her. She had fire in her now. Applesight, an older tom, was more focused. More cautious. Ready to put himself in danger for the sake of his clanmates, even an old fleabag like himself.

Smiling, the old tom got to his feet, grunting with the effort. He staggered as one of his forelegs stiffened with pain and tried to buckle, but he caught himself. "Thank you all for coming here today...Auroraflame would thank you as well, but as you can no doubt understand, she can't risk stepping out of line again." He paused and met each of their gaze. "And make no mistake, stepping out of line is exactly what you're doing now. I've devoted my life to serving the warrior code and Skyclan. Now, the day has come where we must break the code to keep it. The warrior code clearly states that the word of the leader is the warrior code. Each of you, when you earned your warrior names, swore to defend your clan even at the cost of your lives. Now, I'm asking for more than that. If any of your parts in this are discovered, I can't guarantee your safety or even your continued role in the clan. Anyone who, understanding this wants to leave know that this is your chance."

When the old tom was done speaking, he paused a beat and looked around as every warrior stayed. He turned to Applesight, his whiskers twitching with faint amusement. "First of all, the only thing you'll be losing an old fleabag like me to is Starclan. Second, I'd like to see you try to make me leave this to anyone else." He nodded at Umbraice and Fennelheart, who seemed ready to go once they had a direction. "What I can tell you all now is that some cats are already gathering like-minded cats both within Skyclan and outside of it. Skyclan isn't the only clan unhappy about Riverclan's current situation. Not even close. So our numbers are growing. The question now is what will we do once we have enough force behind us." The old tom sat back now to see what the younger cats would come up with.

Old October 24th, 2018, 11:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Umbraice was pretty confounded about why Auroraflame was demoted. Prior, he had no idea what this was all about, but he assumed that it must had been unfair. He couldn’t imagine how she must had felt about this, but possibly she wasn’t happy about it. Umbraice flexed his muscles a bit, moving his paws to feel the rocky ground, glancing toward Fennelheart and Applesight. Fennelheart seemed like she was bursting with energy, whereas Applesight appeared to be a little skeptical, regarding the fact that Shinefang was leading this. “Allies, and a plan. Not every warrior is friendly and easy to convince. We can’t just march in and expect to immediately find other warriors who want to side with us. We don’t even know which ones are even on our side!” Umbraice may had been venturesome, but he wasn’t stupid. He’d most times get himself into some trouble, but this? This was trekking into new territory. A new sense of misbehavior. They were all going against the cats that ruled over them, that lead them...this time it was the warriors turn to act like leaders knowing how birdbrained the actual leaders of the clans were being.

He was already siding with Fennelheart, if he didn’t make himself clear, but instead of doing things reckless, there must be a right way to do something so...treacherous. “Ah, I’m known to break laws. Bend them a little.” He stated, a devious grin plastered on his muzzle. It was cool to play vigilante; doing bad things for a good reason. Umbraice entire stature shown to be cool and collected, whiskers dancing. He wasn’t a strategic cat, but in dire situations, he usually knew how to think of a plan to get out of this. “You’d think Starclan would put a stop to this. Give us a sign or something.” The silver tabby muttered.

He knew that the bigger the digits, the greater the winnings, but even so, Umbraice knew that there were many cats who didn’t side with them. Committing treason definitely wasn’t smart and likely, Umbraice needed more time to think. His tail thumped behind him, ears twitching as he listened to the others. Maybe committing treason didn’t seem all that bad at this point, he thought humorously. “Will we be able to meet up with those others? Find a secluded spot? Talk together, maybe?”

Old October 27th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Sigh...

Your turn @spookapi

@Brilliance, don't forget your mentions

Old October 27th, 2018, 03:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Umbraice was pretty confounded about why Auroraflame was demoted. Prior, he had no idea what this was all about, but he assumed that it must had been unfair. He couldn’t imagine how she must had felt about this, but possibly she wasn’t happy about it. Umbraice flexed his muscles a bit, moving his paws to feel the rocky ground, glancing toward Fennelheart and Applesight. Fennelheart seemed like she was bursting with energy, whereas Applesight appeared to be a little skeptical, regarding the fact that Shinefang was leading this. “Allies, and a plan. Not every warrior is friendly and easy to convince. We can’t just march in and expect to immediately find other warriors who want to side with us. We don’t even know which ones are even on our side!” Umbraice may had been venturesome, but he wasn’t stupid. He’d most times get himself into some trouble, but this? This was trekking into new territory. A new sense of misbehavior. They were all going against the cats that ruled over them, that lead them...this time it was the warriors turn to act like leaders knowing how birdbrained the actual leaders of the clans were being.

He was already siding with Fennelheart, if he didn’t make himself clear, but instead of doing things reckless, there must be a right way to do something so...treacherous. “Ah, I’m known to break laws. Bend them a little.” He stated, a devious grin plastered on his muzzle. It was cool to play vigilante; doing bad things for a good reason. Umbraice entire stature shown to be cool and collected, whiskers dancing. He wasn’t a strategic cat, but in dire situations, he usually knew how to think of a plan to get out of this. “You’d think Starclan would put a stop to this. Give us a sign or something.” The silver tabby muttered.

He knew that the bigger the digits, the greater the winnings, but even so, Umbraice knew that there were many cats who didn’t side with them. Committing treason definitely wasn’t smart and likely, Umbraice needed more time to think. His tail thumped behind him, ears twitching as he listened to the others. Maybe committing treason didn’t seem all that bad at this point, he thought humorously. “Will we be able to meet up with those others? Find a secluded spot? Talk together, maybe?”

@Charmer @Spoopy Star
Fennelheart padded along ready to talk to the other kid. She ruffled her fur out a little as she padded alongside them.” She added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 30th, 2018, 01:06 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

When the ragged medicine cat began to speak to the senior warrior, he chuckled and gave the other a grin. "I was just saying, you're pretty important in what we're doin, and we need you if we want this to work. We can't afford to loose you." he stated, bringing his paw up to lick it, "But if you insist." he hummed between licks.

Emerald optics flickered as he began to think out every possible situation, think out every other possible route they could take. He wanted to find the one with the least ammount of bloodshed as possible. Each begining, each possible choice, each possible ending taking into account others personalities and attitudes, fears and strengths. It was nothing more than simple observations, his mate had joked that he could see the future because he was almost always accurate on what would happen next. He couldn't, he just thought about...well...everything, however, Riverclan being driven out was something he hadn't even thought of. It baffled him.

After a long few minutes of thinking, Applesight lifted his head and tilted it slightly to the side, "We voice our opinions. What can they do when they see a large number of their clanmates distressed? They can't kick us out, teh clans would collapse, and they can't just ignore us, that would create turmoil within each individual clan. They could try to pick us off one by one, but they're our leaders, and if they're what we pray for them to be, they wouldn't even dream of it." he suggested, his voice was calm, calculating, all warmth that was in his voice was now gone. It was time for buisness.

@spookapi @Brilliance @Charmer

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 30th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Sigh...

@Brilliance, @spookapi, @Spoopy Star

Shinefang shook his head, laughing a little. Would that Starclan would do a lot of things. But then, they did send a sign saying that Riverclan needed to be protected and look how the clan leader's took it? Maybe we're just on our own now. Shinefang thought for a moment about Umbraice's suggestion. "Do you mean meet with groups of other cats who want peace from different clans?" He bit his lip as he thought it over. "Probably not all at once...A group this size can slip away from camp and clanmates without drawing too much attention. A cluster of too many cats from too many clans might not be so easy to hide. Not to mention, meeting on each other's territory is bound to leave traces of scent behind. You did get me thinking though, we'll need to coordinate with these other clan groups to form a plan of some sort. How can we do this without stirring up trouble with stray scents at the borders?" These were the little details that Shinefang was glad to have other cats with whom to plot out this whole thing.

Fennelheart appeared to be listening. Perhaps she was mulling over what was being said.

He looked at Applesight as the tom spoke up again. He nodded, a silent thank you to the warrior for not pushing the issue of his involvement any further. He was already feeling shaky enough about this whole thing without others doubting him. "Voice out opinions?" Shinefang echoed. "Do you mean like the three of use speaking to Grousestar while, say, Thunderclan's group speaks to Passionstar?" He wanted to make sure he understood the warrior's vision.

Last edited by Charmer; October 30th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.