Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 6th, 2018, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall ( Cloudheart )
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

Cloudheart looked at the riverclan cats. She unsheathed her claws just in case of a battle she didn't want that to happen she was getting ready though she didn't want to talk to any of the cats even she wanted to claw one in the face but she knew better than to do that but she kept her white fur up to look bigger.

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
[Patrol Leader] @Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

Old December 6th, 2018, 10:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

When the Riverclanner displayed her pearly whites, the toms calico fur fluffed up and he dug his claws into the dirt below. His paws were going numb, he felt light headed and his stomach was doing backflips. A fight, he was going to get in a fight, his clanmates were going to get into another fight. Were they healed? Could they fight? Emerald optics constantly flicked to Echopool's claws, constantly watching them, making sure they didn't move without him seeing. All of his senses were going on overdrive, he didn't participate in the Windclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan battle against Riverclan per Shinefang's request, instead he stayed behind and watched over all those who were unable to attend the battle, helping Shinefang and Ringpaw with the casualties as they hobbled back one by one. They looked horrid. Blood dripped everywhere, some could barely walk, large wounds, large scars. Nothing but pain all around. For what? It was Riverclans fault they weren't standing down they were threatening everyone around them over nothing. The young warrior wasn't going to take it. He wasn't going to let his clanmates come hobbiling back home like how they did that night.

Turtlebright let out a snarl and took a step forward, trying hard to suppress the shaking. He was terrified. He'd never been in a real fight before, it was always training, play fighting, what he was going through right now was real. "But we aren't known to attack just because we're angry. You pose a threat to both me and the rest of my patrol. Step back." he huffed, brows furrowed together as he continued to inch forward. "Are you sure? Because with where you're camp is now I'm surprised you can find enough for your kits. Fitting." he spat, his fur puffed out even more, tail lashing behind him. Blood was roaring in his ears, iris's nothing more than slits.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

When the Riverclanner displayed her pearly whites, the toms calico fur fluffed up and he dug his claws into the dirt below. His paws were going numb, he felt light headed and his stomach was doing backflips. A fight, he was going to get in a fight, his clanmates were going to get into another fight. Were they healed? Could they fight? Emerald optics constantly flicked to Echopool's claws, constantly watching them, making sure they didn't move without him seeing. All of his senses were going on overdrive, he didn't participate in the Windclan, Shadowclan, and Skyclan battle against Riverclan per Shinefang's request, instead he stayed behind and watched over all those who were unable to attend the battle, helping Shinefang and Ringpaw with the casualties as they hobbled back one by one. They looked horrid. Blood dripped everywhere, some could barely walk, large wounds, large scars. Nothing but pain all around. For what? It was Riverclans fault they weren't standing down they were threatening everyone around them over nothing. The young warrior wasn't going to take it. He wasn't going to let his clanmates come hobbiling back home like how they did that night.

Turtlebright let out a snarl and took a step forward, trying hard to suppress the shaking. He was terrified. He'd never been in a real fight before, it was always training, play fighting, what he was going through right now was real. "But we aren't known to attack just because we're angry. You pose a threat to both me and the rest of my patrol. Step back." he huffed, brows furrowed together as he continued to inch forward. "Are you sure? Because with where you're camp is now I'm surprised you can find enough for your kits. Fitting." he spat, his fur puffed out even more, tail lashing behind him. Blood was roaring in his ears, iris's nothing more than slits.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

Skyclan patrol
@Christmas Snowfall
@Branch of Life
@Starfall

Riverclan patrol
@North
@Midgefur
@Fuzzyfeline
@Gem the Christmas Pickle

The Skyclan molly stared her claws unsheathed slightly glaring at the other cats hoping silently that a fight would not break out. She was angry, but keeping her cool. She gave a glance at the Riverclanners with a look that seemed to convey the message ‘lets not do this, okay?’ she hopped the patrol leader would understand her glance and not start a fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:41 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
The molly looked at him in surprise, they were incapable of hunting? Is that what this SkyClan cat was saying? She wanted to pounce on him right then and there, give that cat a scar like the one his clanmate has given her, as she twitched her nicked ear just to remind herself, she looked back to her patrol “Dewberry, Angelwing, Plumcloud, anything you want to tell these cats?” She mewed at them, though she was in charge she his was more then she wanted she took another step forward almost crossing the scent markers.
Deep down she wanted to yowl Riverclan attack, but’s she held back. She didn’t want to be the villain in this battle, the SkyClanners would have to attack them first, “We pose a threat!” She mewed angerly “You know your territory by heart yet WE are the ones who threaten you AND your patrol?” She sneered at him “Oh well I’m sorry that YOU SkyClanners attacked us and drove us away, none of this would be a problem! None of it! If your MEDICINE CAT hadn’t attacked our leader!” She said of the border of screaming at him.
Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 8th, 2018, 12:24 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

The calico lashed his tail and took one more step forward, his paw half on his own territory, half on theirs. Just barely crossing the border. His blood was bubbling, how dare she act so rude when he was trying to be polite!! Here he was trying to avoid a fight, and yet it seemed like she was begging for one! It was just like a Riverclan cat to chuck themselves into battle. When Echopool reffered to her own patrol the lanky tom rolled his eyes and let out a snort "You have to ask your own clanmates if they have your back? Can't even trust yourselves can you?" he huffed, hues half idled as he looked at the molly down the bridge of his nose. "I at the very least know that my clanmates have my back." he snarled. All his sense got washed down the drain, it was replaced with anger and fear, seeing everything in a tint of red.

When the molly mentioned Shinefang he felt a cold shiver roll down his spine, slowly, like claws scraping against its very bone. His fur fluffed up and he took a step back, surprise flashed acrost his features, but only for a second. It was replaced with red hot anger, an inferno that would scorch the very core of a soul. With a belly deep growl he flung himself forward, practically shoving his face in the Riverclaners. "Our Medicine cat attacked your sorry excuse of a leader because he didn't know how to keep his mouth SHUT!" his voice was as thick as sludge and held all the venom of a cobra. How dare she talk about his former mentor like that, he was practically his father. She was practically spitting on his father! "OUR MEDICINE CAT SMACKED YOUR LEADER, HOPING THAT IT'D GIVE HIM A SLIVER OF INTELLIGENCE!" he howled, his fangs clicking against each other every time he closed his mouth, every time he annunciated to further get his point across. "Our Medicine cat, smacked your leader, because everytime he opened his fox hearted mouth, everyone that could hear him would loose brAIN CELLS!" the calico snarled, shoving his paw into Echopools chest. "Makes sense though! All of you Riverclanners hearing him jabber on no wonder why you think you can just waltz up to the border! No wonder why you think you can just waltz into a war and s ave the day, when you couldn't even save your own hides!"

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 8th, 2018, 02:01 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
[Patrol Leader] @Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

Angelwing couldn't stand this! She wasn't nothing more then to slash her claws across these mouse hearted fuzz brains but she kept her cool for now. This was getting far to put of paw and the tom speaking was getting on her nerves. If he'd been speaking directly to her he'd already have blood on his pelt. That wasn't the best thing if truth be told that was probably a quality she needed to work on. When Turtlebright sneered back after Echopool had addressed them she hissed. "No we just have respect for our Clanmates." She practically spat. "Though if anyone doesn't have the support of their Clanmate's it's you. You say so but fear scents rolling off you like a frightened kit." The tri colored warrior remarked racking the rest of the SkyClanners with an icy glare. Why would this cat ask such a stupid thing! And with the stinch of fear so strong in the air. Why? She'd probably never understand but it was there.
Mentioning Fallenstar was a bad choice on the calico's part. Oh how she'd love to show that tom a thing or two. Honestly she reminded her of her kithood and that was something she never wanted to think of. His patrol was silent, fur on end and scared looking. They either didn't want to fight or were to frightened to attack. Claws dug into the ground Angelwing tried to contain herself. How dare he speak of Fallenstar that way! Has he no respect?! Clinching her teeth the feline tried not to outburst. She wasn't going to make a fool of herself. "You brainless fle bag have no right to say a word about Fallenstar. Have you no respect?! RiverClan is at least taught that you respect those older and wiser then you and you defiantly don't talk bad about a leader." It was interactive. With a flash of claws she growled, voice low. Her swipe of claws wasn't aimed at anything she just brought it though the air not thinking. Right now her normally level head was spinning with everything around her and words were just coming out of her mouth. None of it made any since. Nothing did.

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 8th, 2018, 08:48 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

The tuxedo nodded at Angelwing’s words, yet as she felt the tri color paw be thrust into her white chest fur. That was to far, yes, they had both said some things but a physical attack... as he accused them of being week her blood began to boil. “HOW DARE, HOW DARE! You INSULT US. WE WERE SENT TO MARK OUT BORDER THIS IS OUR HOME TOO AND YOU YOU IDIOT. YOU SAY WE COULDNT SAVE OUR HIDES...” she yowled angerly “WHAT WOULD SKYCLAN DO IF 3 CLANS INVADED THEIR HOME AND WANTED THEM DEAD.” as she said this she squinted her eyes and lashes her tail, the blood was roaring in her ears. The anger was rising.
She knew what she was going to do was to far or wrong. Yet he had touched her she could feel his breath on her face. She pulled up a paw. And slashed at his ear. Just at his clanmate had done to him. If a fight was going to happen. RiverClan would win. ”That is for what your clanmate did to me.” she swished her tail forward asking the others to come up ”And this.. this is for what your Clan did to us The yowl rose high as she could feel the rumble in her chest rising “RiverClan, attack.” she hisses out she didn’t care what they would think she only knew what was best.

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

L

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; December 8th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.
Old December 8th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

Milkywillow’s blood was pumping in her ears and she felt a low growl rise in her chest. She agreed with Turtlebright’s words,but was taken aback when he got in Echopool’s face. Milkywillow felt an itch for a fight grow in her pelt as Echopool spoke. Milkywillow felt her eyes narrowing,her tail lashing. When Echopool told RivetClan to attack she growled but since she wasn’t expecting for the fight to break out her eyes opened wide and her tail stopped lashing. Milkywillow turned to see the looks on her clanmates faces,but all she saw was blurry from her anger. She looked back to the patrol heading to them and she narrowed her eyes agian ready for the fight.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old December 12th, 2018, 08:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

Milkywillow’s blood was pumping in her ears and she felt a low growl rise in her chest. She agreed with Turtlebright’s words,but was taken aback when he got in Echopool’s face. Milkywillow felt an itch for a fight grow in her pelt as Echopool spoke. Milkywillow felt her eyes narrowing,her tail lashing. When Echopool told RivetClan to attack she growled but since she wasn’t expecting for the fight to break out her eyes opened wide and her tail stopped lashing. Milkywillow turned to see the looks on her clanmates faces,but all she saw was blurry from her anger. She looked back to the patrol heading to them and she narrowed her eyes agian ready for the fight.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
Skyclan Patrol
@snowfall (Turtlebright)

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

Fennelheart could not believe the fight broke out she wanted peace nothing more. She knew she couldn’t just stand by and let the fight happen so she bit her lip and glared at the four Riverclan cats before attacking the closest one to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2018, 08:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post

Skyclan Patrol
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
Skyclan Patrol
@snowfall (Turtlebright)

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)

Fennelheart could not believe the fight broke out she wanted peace nothing more. She knew she couldn’t just stand by and let the fight happen so she bit her lip and glared at the four Riverclan cats before attacking the closest one to her.