Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM

Old March 31st, 2023, 01:42 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Happy Hunger Games! And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!! || p

(i've only read the first book, and have no idea what district 2 looks like so i'm just gonna make some assumptions lol)

(also not using my real age just cuz- also using my nickname cuz I love it so much-)

Ari was already in the center of town. The sixteen year old glanced around nervously, waiting for the reaping to begin. It wouldn't be for another thirty minutes or so, but they were already wearing their fancy clothes. They had wanted to wear something more boyish, but as their mom still saw them as female, they were stuck wearing a baby-blue dress that dropped to their knees. It didn't even cover their shoulders! Why did females hate having their body covered so much!? Ari crossed their arms. Another annoying thing was how dysphoric it made them feel. At least they had convinced their mother to cut their hair- but their chest still was... unsatisfactory. Ari had also slicked back their curly dirty-blonde hair for this occasion. They glanced around again, studying the faces of passers-by. One little boy reminded them of their brother, Owen. He wasn't able to be entered yet- thank goodness- as he was only nine years old. Ari was still worried about him though- what if they were chosen as tribute? The thought made them shudder. They looked down, and closed their eyes, trying to relax...

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 31st, 2023, 02:43 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Happy Hunger Games! And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!! || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
(i've only read the first book, and have no idea what district 2 looks like so i'm just gonna make some assumptions lol)

(also not using my real age just cuz- also using my nickname cuz I love it so much-)

Ari was already in the center of town. The sixteen year old glanced around nervously, waiting for the reaping to begin. It wouldn't be for another thirty minutes or so, but they were already wearing their fancy clothes. They had wanted to wear something more boyish, but as their mom still saw them as female, they were stuck wearing a baby-blue dress that dropped to their knees. It didn't even cover their shoulders! Why did females hate having their body covered so much!? Ari crossed their arms. Another annoying thing was how dysphoric it made them feel. At least they had convinced their mother to cut their hair- but their chest still was... unsatisfactory. Ari had also slicked back their curly dirty-blonde hair for this occasion. They glanced around again, studying the faces of passers-by. One little boy reminded them of their brother, Owen. He wasn't able to be entered yet- thank goodness- as he was only nine years old. Ari was still worried about him though- what if they were chosen as tribute? The thought made them shudder. They looked down, and closed their eyes, trying to relax...

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]
{I'm also experimenting with 'new un-deadname' lol}
Atlas looked around. They had to stand in the boys section which felt...unnatural. They felt the eyes on them as they had chin length blonde hair that was pulled into braided space buns. They glanced at their 3 siblings, who weren't old enough to compete. They wore a nice button up with nice kaki jeans. They wished they could stand in the female section but the capitol didn't value trans and non-binary communities so they had to stay there. they glanced over at Ari, another non-binary. Atlas smiled at them then turned to the scheduler, Artemis. Artemis spoke a few words before the video played.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old March 31st, 2023, 02:51 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post

{I'm also experimenting with 'new un-deadname' lol}
Atlas looked around. They had to stand in the boys section which felt...unnatural. They felt the eyes on them as they had chin length blonde hair that was pulled into braided space buns. They glanced at their 3 siblings, who weren't old enough to compete. They wore a nice button up with nice kaki jeans. They wished they could stand in the female section but the capitol didn't value trans and non-binary communities so they had to stay there. they glanced over at Ari, another non-binary. Atlas smiled at them then turned to the scheduler, Artemis. Artemis spoke a few words before the video played.
(I like the name Atlas!)

Ari was caught slightly off-guard when somebody from the boys section waved to them. Oh, but that wasn't a boy! Ari recognized them as Atlas, the other enby of District 2. They waved back, glad to know that there was somebody else that knew the pain of only having two gender sections for the reaping. They were startled again when Artemis started talking. Why did they startle so easily!? I wouldn't last two seconds in The Hunger Games. Ari thought grimly. They didn't care about the video- the only time they had watched it was their first reaping day, when they were only twelve. So, to pass the time, Ari studied their fellow tribute-possibilities with their blue-grey eyes. There were some strong-looking ones, who Ari suspected must help their parents with weapon-making. They shuddered at the thought of what the boys must look like over there.

Old April 3rd, 2023, 12:11 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
(I like the name Atlas!)

Ari was caught slightly off-guard when somebody from the boys section waved to them. Oh, but that wasn't a boy! Ari recognized them as Atlas, the other enby of District 2. They waved back, glad to know that there was somebody else that knew the pain of only having two gender sections for the reaping. They were startled again when Artemis started talking. Why did they startle so easily!? I wouldn't last two seconds in The Hunger Games. Ari thought grimly. They didn't care about the video- the only time they had watched it was their first reaping day, when they were only twelve. So, to pass the time, Ari studied their fellow tribute-possibilities with their blue-grey eyes. There were some strong-looking ones, who Ari suspected must help their parents with weapon-making. They shuddered at the thought of what the boys must look like over there.
Atlas looked at the video and rolled their eyes. They studied the female section. Some looked well fit for the games and others...well they wouldn't last that long. Atlas was, ironically, good with directions and painting. they were also not that bad with daggers. They were an intermediate shooter and could probably kill with a shot or five. As the video ended Artemis cleared her throat.
"Ahem!" She said to get the others attention. "So...due to scheduling complications, we have already drawn the tributes. Sorry for all those who wished to volunteer but we simply do not have time!" She announced. The was a mix of worry, anger and relief in the crowd of teens. Atlas was anxious and twirled a strand of hair to cope with the overwhelming feeling.
"Our two tributes for District two are..." she said pulling a tan paper out of a blood red envelope.
"Our female tribute is, Ari!"
Atlas felt the color drain from their face. They looked at Ari and frowned. 'I'm sorry...' They mouthed.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 3rd, 2023, 12:19 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Atlas looked at the video and rolled their eyes. They studied the female section. Some looked well fit for the games and others...well they wouldn't last that long. Atlas was, ironically, good with directions and painting. they were also not that bad with daggers. They were an intermediate shooter and could probably kill with a shot or five. As the video ended Artemis cleared her throat.
"Ahem!" She said to get the others attention. "So...due to scheduling complications, we have already drawn the tributes. Sorry for all those who wished to volunteer but we simply do not have time!" She announced. The was a mix of worry, anger and relief in the crowd of teens. Atlas was anxious and twirled a strand of hair to cope with the overwhelming feeling.
"Our two tributes for District two are..." she said pulling a tan paper out of a blood red envelope.
"Our female tribute is, Ari!"
Atlas felt the color drain from their face. They looked at Ari and frowned. 'I'm sorry...' They mouthed.
Ari looked up at the stage when Artemis cleared her throat. They frowned at the mention of a scheduling issue. Wait, they already drew the tributes? That didn't make sense! Ari huffed in annoyance, and looked down. Then they heard their name. It took a while to register that they should be heading up to the stage. They were tribute? They were tribute! They were tribute. Ari stood there a moment, gaping. They stared at Artemis, and then, silently, without a glance at anybody, they made their way to the stage. Their movements were stiff, and their face was emotionless. Honestly, there were no emotions in them right then. Just confusion. Before they knew it, they were on stage, looking out at the crowd. Ari took a deep breath, and tried to look confident. It sort of worked. Then, they looked back out at the crowd. They spotted Atlas, and blinked in their direction.

Old April 3rd, 2023, 01:06 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Ari looked up at the stage when Artemis cleared her throat. They frowned at the mention of a scheduling issue. Wait, they already drew the tributes? That didn't make sense! Ari huffed in annoyance, and looked down. Then they heard their name. It took a while to register that they should be heading up to the stage. They were tribute? They were tribute! They were tribute. Ari stood there a moment, gaping. They stared at Artemis, and then, silently, without a glance at anybody, they made their way to the stage. Their movements were stiff, and their face was emotionless. Honestly, there were no emotions in them right then. Just confusion. Before they knew it, they were on stage, looking out at the crowd. Ari took a deep breath, and tried to look confident. It sort of worked. Then, they looked back out at the crowd. They spotted Atlas, and blinked in their direction.
Artemis smiled but sadness glinted in her eyes for a second. "Now, for the boys!" She announced and pulled out another paper. "Atlas!" She announced.
Atlas flinched and walked up looking down. They heard their boyfriend, Rin calling their name. Atlas didn't look back. They heard Lucinna, their sister, screaming and crying. They didn't look back. They heard Gibson, their brother, yelling their name in a fierce tone. Atlas didn't look at anyone, even on stage. They kept their head low and said nothing.
"Are you the right Atlas?" Artemis asked, a bit shocked.
"Yes..." Atlas mustered and looked forward. Their brother was being held back by peacekeepers and Rin was as well. Their mother was comforting Lucianna and their other brother.
-
Artemis put the tributes in two rooms for goodbyes.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 3rd, 2023, 01:39 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Artemis smiled but sadness glinted in her eyes for a second. "Now, for the boys!" She announced and pulled out another paper. "Atlas!" She announced.
Atlas flinched and walked up looking down. They heard their boyfriend, Rin calling their name. Atlas didn't look back. They heard Lucinna, their sister, screaming and crying. They didn't look back. They heard Gibson, their brother, yelling their name in a fierce tone. Atlas didn't look at anyone, even on stage. They kept their head low and said nothing.
"Are you the right Atlas?" Artemis asked, a bit shocked.
"Yes..." Atlas mustered and looked forward. Their brother was being held back by peacekeepers and Rin was as well. Their mother was comforting Lucianna and their other brother.
-
Artemis put the tributes in two rooms for goodbyes.
While they were on stage, Ari gaped at Atlas. REALLY!? WHAT WERE THE ODDS!? They didn't know. They looked down sadly, arms by their side.
Ari stood in the room they had been placed in, pacing back and forth. They weren't ready for this, not one bit. They had no idea what to do. Before they could finish thinking about how they would die, their first visitor came in. Their best friend, Liam. Before Ari could say hi, Liam was hugging them so tightly they could barely breathe. Tears were falling from their friend's electric blue eyes. "Why d-did it have to be you?!" He said angrily, letting go. Ari shook their head. They looked into his eyes, seeing both anger and sadness. "I brought you something..." He said, calming down a bit. Out of his pocket, he pulled two matching bracelets. He put one around his wrist, before handing Ari the other. Ari looked at it carefully. It was thick, and had been woven from thread. It was dark blue and yellow. Ari and Liam's favorite colors intertwined together. Ari was holding back tears. They didn't want to look like they had been crying when on TV at the train station. They slid it over their hand, and onto their wrist. "Th-thanks." They mustered. Soon, Liam was taken away by the peacekeepers. The next visitors were Ari's family. Their mom, their little brother, and their dad. Their mom tried to hug them, but they stepped backward. Ari knew that if they accepted a hug, it surely would make them cry. Their mother frowned, and lowered her arms. Then, their brother Owen spoke. "Make sure you die in an entertaining way." He said. Ari glared at him, and their dad gave him the look. Owen rolled his eyes, and shut up. Ari's dad stepped forward, and ruffled their curly hair. "Good luck kiddo." He said. Ari looked down, and took a deep breath. "I hope you don't take my death too hard." They said, still emotionless. "Don't talk like that, sweetie!" Their mom said. She was an emotional woman, and Ari was surprised that she wasn't sobbing on the ground. But, she was crying. "I know you'll be great." Before Ari knew it, peacekeepers were taking their family away too. Ari blinked a single tear out of their eyes, and turned away from where their family had disappeared. Nobody else came.

Old April 4th, 2023, 07:41 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
While they were on stage, Ari gaped at Atlas. REALLY!? WHAT WERE THE ODDS!? They didn't know. They looked down sadly, arms by their side.
Ari stood in the room they had been placed in, pacing back and forth. They weren't ready for this, not one bit. They had no idea what to do. Before they could finish thinking about how they would die, their first visitor came in. Their best friend, Liam. Before Ari could say hi, Liam was hugging them so tightly they could barely breathe. Tears were falling from their friend's electric blue eyes. "Why d-did it have to be you?!" He said angrily, letting go. Ari shook their head. They looked into his eyes, seeing both anger and sadness. "I brought you something..." He said, calming down a bit. Out of his pocket, he pulled two matching bracelets. He put one around his wrist, before handing Ari the other. Ari looked at it carefully. It was thick, and had been woven from thread. It was dark blue and yellow. Ari and Liam's favorite colors intertwined together. Ari was holding back tears. They didn't want to look like they had been crying when on TV at the train station. They slid it over their hand, and onto their wrist. "Th-thanks." They mustered. Soon, Liam was taken away by the peacekeepers. The next visitors were Ari's family. Their mom, their little brother, and their dad. Their mom tried to hug them, but they stepped backward. Ari knew that if they accepted a hug, it surely would make them cry. Their mother frowned, and lowered her arms. Then, their brother Owen spoke. "Make sure you die in an entertaining way." He said. Ari glared at him, and their dad gave him the look. Owen rolled his eyes, and shut up. Ari's dad stepped forward, and ruffled their curly hair. "Good luck kiddo." He said. Ari looked down, and took a deep breath. "I hope you don't take my death too hard." They said, still emotionless. "Don't talk like that, sweetie!" Their mom said. She was an emotional woman, and Ari was surprised that she wasn't sobbing on the ground. But, she was crying. "I know you'll be great." Before Ari knew it, peacekeepers were taking their family away too. Ari blinked a single tear out of their eyes, and turned away from where their family had disappeared. Nobody else came.
Atlas curled up in a chair with knees to their chest. They watched the door and Rin burst in. Rin wasn't one to cry infront of other but he was barely holding back tears. Rin was taller and stronger than Atlas. Rin pulled Atlas into a hug. His cheek pressed against their head, stroking their hair. "I love you..." The two whispered to each other at the same time and the peacekeepers took Rin away. Next their mom and siblings came in. Their Mom didn't say a word just looked at Atlas with sadness planted on her face. Their siblings, however, crowded around them in a hug.
"You better win!" Gibson said, choking back tears. Lucianna was sobbing and Atlas patted her head. "Shhh...it's ok baby!" They reassured their sister. The peacekeepers dragged away their family and Atlas sat there.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old April 4th, 2023, 10:17 AM
don't eat me

Quote:

Atlas curled up in a chair with knees to their chest. They watched the door and Rin burst in. Rin wasn't one to cry infront of other but he was barely holding back tears. Rin was taller and stronger than Atlas. Rin pulled Atlas into a hug. His cheek pressed against their head, stroking their hair. "I love you..." The two whispered to each other at the same time and the peacekeepers took Rin away. Next their mom and siblings came in. Their Mom didn't say a word just looked at Atlas with sadness planted on her face. Their siblings, however, crowded around them in a hug.
"You better win!" Gibson said, choking back tears. Lucianna was sobbing and Atlas patted her head. "Shhh...it's ok baby!" They reassured their sister. The peacekeepers dragged away their family and Atlas sat there.
Ari plopped down in the chair, waiting to be taken to the train station.

Old April 5th, 2023, 12:02 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Ari plopped down in the chair, waiting to be taken to the train station.
Piece keepers walked in and grabbed the two by their arms. Once they arrived at the train station they were shoved into the train.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf