Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM

Old March 9th, 2023, 05:55 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Band Geeks [p]

(i'm sorry, i had to use a Spongebob episode title as the thread name-)

Ah yes, middle school band. As an 8th grader at Ravenwood Middle school, it should be simple right? Ari had been playing trumpet for almost three years now, right? Wrong. The thirteen-year-old non-binary sat in their seat (which was in the first row- there were two rows of trumpets, one row of french horns, a row of tubas, woodwinds, and then percussion), trumpet held to their mouth, but didn't make any noise at all. They did finger along with the song they were playing, but didn't dare actually play. They could never get a high not- also, Ari hadn't played since the first day of band. When they finished, Ari ran their fingers through their short light-blue hair. The teacher smiled at them all, telling the young musicians that sounded perfect. Ari disagreed strongly. The bell rang, and Ari quickly twisted the mouthpiece out of their trumpet, and put it in the case. Suddenly, the teacher spoke. "Alright class, remember, next week we're going on a trip to California for our concert! We'll all stay at a hotel for the entire week, so get your parents to pay! The Fantasy-Fest is also going to be hosted near where we stay, so don't forget anything you might need for that!" As soon as he finished, the after-school announcements came on the loud-speaker. The carpool/bus document was pulled up, and all of the students put their instruments in the special lockers, before sitting back down again. Ari knew their mom would be late, so they got out their phone and watched anime while they waited. They didn't have any friends, so it was the most entertaining thing they could really do right then.

[ @-Classic- ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; March 9th, 2023 at 05:55 PM.
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:10 PM
"E"

Status: Fictionkin...oh boy...I thought therianthropy was enough..
Bump Policy: 3-5 hours
My Mood: Cold

Default Re: Band Geeks [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
(i'm sorry, i had to use a Spongebob episode title as the thread name-)

Ah yes, middle school band. As an 8th grader at Ravenwood Middle school, it should be simple right? Ari had been playing trumpet for almost three years now, right? Wrong. The thirteen-year-old non-binary sat in their seat (which was in the first row- there were two rows of trumpets, one row of french horns, a row of tubas, woodwinds, and then percussion), trumpet held to their mouth, but didn't make any noise at all. They did finger along with the song they were playing, but didn't dare actually play. They could never get a high not- also, Ari hadn't played since the first day of band. When they finished, Ari ran their fingers through their short light-blue hair. The teacher smiled at them all, telling the young musicians that sounded perfect. Ari disagreed strongly. The bell rang, and Ari quickly twisted the mouthpiece out of their trumpet, and put it in the case. Suddenly, the teacher spoke. "Alright class, remember, next week we're going on a trip to California for our concert! We'll all stay at a hotel for the entire week, so get your parents to pay! The Fantasy-Fest is also going to be hosted near where we stay, so don't forget anything you might need for that!" As soon as he finished, the after-school announcements came on the loud-speaker. The carpool/bus document was pulled up, and all of the students put their instruments in the special lockers, before sitting back down again. Ari knew their mom would be late, so they got out their phone and watched anime while they waited. They didn't have any friends, so it was the most entertaining thing they could really do right then.

[ @-Classic- ]

Wynter got very excited for that field trip. She was so exited, that she would jump right out of her seat and run around- She would if she weren't so shy and wouldn't cover up her face at school so much. Wynter would only get excited at her house because- well...it was her home, with the people she knew best!
She didn't really like any one in her class because she thought every one was so annoying and loud! Wynter only liked at least 3 people, but couldn't memorize their names well because she didn't like talking to many people in public, She'd only talk to one of the three people she thought were good privately.
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:31 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Classic- View Post
Wynter got very excited for that field trip. She was so exited, that she would jump right out of her seat and run around- She would if she weren't so shy and wouldn't cover up her face at school so much. Wynter would only get excited at her house because- well...it was her home, with the people she knew best!
She didn't really like any one in her class because she thought every one was so annoying and loud! Wynter only liked at least 3 people, but couldn't memorize their names well because she didn't like talking to many people in public, She'd only talk to one of the three people she thought were good privately.
Ari put their phone away, and looked around lazily at the people that were left in the band room. A girl, a guy, another girl, and five more guys. Honestly, why were there so many guys? They shrugged to themself, and then looked at one of the girls. When they were bored, one of their favorite things to do was judge people. Ari believed that this specific girl's name was... Wynter. Yeah, Wynter. She's kinda cute... And it looks like she's excited about the trip. That makes her even more cute... OH, SHUT UP YOU PANSEXUAL!

Last edited by vellichor; March 13th, 2024 at 10:20 PM.
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:41 PM
"E"

Quote:
Ari put their phone away, and looked around lazily at the people that were left in the band room. A girl, a guy, another girl, and five more guys. Honestly, why were there so many guys? They shrugged to themself, and then looked at one of the girls. When they were bored, one of their favorite things to do was judge people. Ari believed that this specific girl's name was... Wynter. Yeah, Wynter. She's kinda cute... And it looks like she's excited about the trip. That makes her even more cute... OH, SHUT UP YOU PANSEXUAL!
Wynter was still just sitting down and smiling because she was excited for the trip, but what she felt on the inside was just boredom and a little bit of depression. Wynter slouched down in her chair and groaned- she'd been waiting for some thing to happen for the longest time, at least she could talk to some one, she knew that-Ari? Was it? Well who ever it was, she walked over to them,"Hi, there," Wynter said, still looking bored as ever.

Last edited by vellichor; March 13th, 2024 at 10:20 PM.
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:45 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Wynter was still just sitting down and smiling because she was excited for the trip, but what she felt on the inside was just boredom and a little bit of depression. Wynter slouched down in her chair and groaned- she'd been waiting for some thing to happen for the longest time, at least she could talk to some one, she knew that-Ari? Was it? Well who ever it was, she walked over to them,"Hi, there," Wynter said, still looking bored as ever.
Ari nearly fell out of their seat when Wynter came over and spoke to them. They straightened themself, tried to look more androgynous, and said, "Uhh, hello there...! Fellow human-!" Ari smiled awkwardly, wondering what they should be doing with their arms. THINK YOU DUMBY, THINK! MAKE NORMAL CONVERSATION!! "So uh, what instrument do you play..?"

Old March 9th, 2023, 06:50 PM
"E"

Quote:
Ari nearly fell out of their seat when Wynter came over and spoke to them. They straightened themself, tried to look more androgynous, and said, "Uhh, hello there...! Fellow human-!" Ari smiled awkwardly, wondering what they should be doing with their arms. THINK YOU DUMBY, THINK! MAKE NORMAL CONVERSATION!! "So uh, what instrument do you play..?"

Wynter laughed a little,"I play the guitar, I'm pretty bad though, electric guitar, to be exact," she sighed,"The amplifier is heavy, too," she said glancing at it,Ack! That'll be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to carry! she thought.
Old March 9th, 2023, 06:55 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Wynter laughed a little,"I play the guitar, I'm pretty bad though, electric guitar, to be exact," she sighed,"The amplifier is heavy, too," she said glancing at it,Ack! That'll be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to carry! she thought.
Ari nodded slowly. "I play ukulele, bass, acoustic guitar, and electric." They said proudly. Ah crap, that might've sounded rude. They thought suddenly, cheeks getting hot. "B- uh- I mean-" They stuttered, attempting to find something to say in apology.

Old March 9th, 2023, 07:02 PM
"E"

Quote:
Ari nodded slowly. "I play ukulele, bass, acoustic guitar, and electric." They said proudly. Ah crap, that might've sounded rude. They thought suddenly, cheeks getting hot. "B- uh- I mean-" They stuttered, attempting to find something to say in apology.
Wynter raised her eyebrows,"Oooooh, That sounds cool, I've never seen anyone with that much talent playing instruments!"she said, smiling,"Oh! And- what were you saying? After?" She asked,"If ya don't wanta' tell me, it's fine," she added, sitting down on the empty seat next to Ari.
Old March 10th, 2023, 07:16 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Wynter raised her eyebrows,"Oooooh, That sounds cool, I've never seen anyone with that much talent playing instruments!"she said, smiling,"Oh! And- what were you saying? After?" She asked,"If ya don't wanta' tell me, it's fine," she added, sitting down on the empty seat next to Ari.
Ari laughed nervously, and watched Wynter sit down. "Uh, it was nothing! But uhm, would you wanna like, uh, come over to my house? Later? Maybe?" They asked, fidgeting with a small fox-tail keychain on their backpack.

Old March 10th, 2023, 12:25 PM
"E"

Quote:
Ari laughed nervously, and watched Wynter sit down. "Uh, it was nothing! But uhm, would you wanna like, uh, come over to my house? Later? Maybe?" They asked, fidgeting with a small fox-tail keychain on their backpack.
"Yeah, of course!" Wynter said, "I don't usually go to other households," She said laughing,"Sooooo, what time?" Wynter got very excited, since it was her first time going to someone's house.