Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old March 7th, 2023, 07:09 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default (OPEN) High School Bad Boy or Just Misunderstood?

Something… Something was Wrong…
He Could Feel it in his very marrow, that time was changing. Something was coming…
Something that would change everything forever as he knew it. She… S-she was Gone… and So where They… the tiny innocents that didn’t deserve this fate… Why was Life this Cruel?
Why Did it have to Take them? Why… just why… must his life be so full of sorrow? Of pain?

Dropping his weary eyelids he drifted off into a restless slumber of nightmares from that terrible time… a time filled with darkness for him… and everyone involved…

He was running… running towards her voice, her screams still echoing in his ears… he’d finally found her after all these years of not knowing… all these years of not knowing his truth… of not knowing his parents, or The Sister he now rushed to try and save. But, as usual the nightmare began.. The shots echoing in the dark distance as he ran… the twisted sound of silence as time seemed to become still with regret and Grief…

The air around him seemed to become thick with grief and hurt and hate… as the cold terror of death and failure to protect his loved ones wrapped its icy fingers around his lungs and squeezed, threatening to snuff out his life as well.

He Gasped and awoke hours after he’d first drifted off to sleep. He was drenched in his own, cold sweat. He Sighed and looked at the clock beside him as he waited for his Heart to go back to a normal rhythm. The clock said it was 5:23 am… Well, he sighed, at least high school started in only a few hours, so he didn’t have to rush to a place he didn’t want to be… High School Sucked royally, especially when Everyone in the School was Terrified of you…

Really, because he survived a mass murder of his family, Beat up anyone that gave him too much grief these days, and not to mention the tons of scars that marked his flesh. He sat up and stretched out his arms as he swung his legs over the side of his bed to stand up. Might as well get his Day started, since it was unlikely he’d get anymore sleep at the moment.

2 and a half hours later, dressed for the day and wide awake, he strode through the shadows as he walked to his Daily Class, Homeroom in The school’s extra classroom. He huffed, he’d gotten moved there for the whole school day last year, and was still stuck with it this year, all because the Teachers feared or disliked him and his bad wrap as the school Bad guy.

Bad boy huh… As if being dark and gloomy and self-defense made him a criminal, just because of the things he’d witnessed, the things he survived, the scars that he now bared on his skin… Well, he thought as he sat the ragged blue backpack down on a stray chair, at least here, in this small empty place, ghost town like classroom… no one can remind me of my past. “I don’t need reminders of the past or who I am… i have my own flesh and memory to do that, without the aid of stupid high school students” he grunted to himself as he brushed his medium length, black hair, out of his eyes.

This world was such a Bitter place… (open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 8th, 2023, 12:21 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Default Re: (OPEN) High School Bad Boy or Just Misunderstood?

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 8th, 2023, 12:40 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~ Lily Amber - 14 Years Old - She/Her - Can lift objects with her hands at her own free will(strong enough to stop a magic blast dead in its tracks) - Keeps it a secret ~~
-- Tall peach girl with long brown hair with leaf-green tints to the end, always in a messy ponytail, has amber-yellow eyes, ears are round with points like an elf's. She has a green shirt and blue pants with normally no socks and shoes. --

{ OPEN }

Lily held herself, hiding deep within the school. She hated herself. So what if I'm holding a secret? Everyone does! It was hard enough to fit in around here with her unusual appearance, and now kids just make fun of her. Lily sighed, pressing herself against the wall and sitting down. Locks of her brown hair dangled in front of her face. She covered her eyes with her hands.
Old March 8th, 2023, 12:44 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
Something… Something was Wrong…
He Could Feel it in his very marrow, that time was changing. Something was coming…
Something that would change everything forever as he knew it. She… S-she was Gone… and So where They… the tiny innocents that didn’t deserve this fate… Why was Life this Cruel?
Why Did it have to Take them? Why… just why… must his life be so full of sorrow? Of pain?

Dropping his weary eyelids he drifted off into a restless slumber of nightmares from that terrible time… a time filled with darkness for him… and everyone involved…

He was running… running towards her voice, her screams still echoing in his ears… he’d finally found her after all these years of not knowing… all these years of not knowing his truth… of not knowing his parents, or The Sister he now rushed to try and save. But, as usual the nightmare began.. The shots echoing in the dark distance as he ran… the twisted sound of silence as time seemed to become still with regret and Grief…

The air around him seemed to become thick with grief and hurt and hate… as the cold terror of death and failure to protect his loved ones wrapped its icy fingers around his lungs and squeezed, threatening to snuff out his life as well.

He Gasped and awoke hours after he’d first drifted off to sleep. He was drenched in his own, cold sweat. He Sighed and looked at the clock beside him as he waited for his Heart to go back to a normal rhythm. The clock said it was 5:23 am… Well, he sighed, at least high school started in only a few hours, so he didn’t have to rush to a place he didn’t want to be… High School Sucked royally, especially when Everyone in the School was Terrified of you…

Really, because he survived a mass murder of his family, Beat up anyone that gave him too much grief these days, and not to mention the tons of scars that marked his flesh. He sat up and stretched out his arms as he swung his legs over the side of his bed to stand up. Might as well get his Day started, since it was unlikely he’d get anymore sleep at the moment.

2 and a half hours later, dressed for the day and wide awake, he strode through the shadows as he walked to his Daily Class, Homeroom in The school’s extra classroom. He huffed, he’d gotten moved there for the whole school day last year, and was still stuck with it this year, all because the Teachers feared or disliked him and his bad wrap as the school Bad guy.

Bad boy huh… As if being dark and gloomy and self-defense made him a criminal, just because of the things he’d witnessed, the things he survived, the scars that he now bared on his skin… Well, he thought as he sat the ragged blue backpack down on a stray chair, at least here, in this small empty place, ghost town like classroom… no one can remind me of my past. “I don’t need reminders of the past or who I am… i have my own flesh and memory to do that, without the aid of stupid high school students” he grunted to himself as he brushed his medium length, black hair, out of his eyes.

This world was such a Bitter place… (open)
Only two days at a new school, and already moved to the classroom for bad kids? That was a new record. Ari threw open the door dramatically, and scanned this empty classroom. Wait no, they weren't the only kid in here! There was a dude! A cool dude-bro! "Howdy howdy, or as the cool kids say these days, 'What's good my homie?'" Ari greeted him with a charismatic smile, doing their usual finger-guns in his direction. They closed the door, and took a few more steps inside. They ran their fingers through their light-blue hair, and gazed around the room with their bright green eyes. Well, this place sure is cheerful. They thought sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. I guess it does look like the place that a kid should go if they almost killed another student. But that was on accident. Should they really be here? Eh, it was probably best. Even if they hadn't hurt a student, they'd have played multiple pranks that would most likely had ended them up in here. Ari shifted their gaze back to the boy who looked like an emo wanna-be. They smiled again, hiding the fact that they were judging the boy harshly. What's with those scars? Why's he scowling? Why does he look like an anime boy with a super angsty past? But the biggest question they had was: Why the frick would anybody let their hair get that long? Personally, Ari couldn't handle theirs when it was at their chin. They had no IDEA how cis white girls could have it down to their waists. They shrugged to themself, and got back to thinking about the guy in front of them.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 8th, 2023, 01:01 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
Only two days at a new school, and already moved to the classroom for bad kids? That was a new record. Ari threw open the door dramatically, and scanned this empty classroom. Wait no, they weren't the only kid in here! There was a dude! A cool dude-bro! "Howdy howdy, or as the cool kids say these days, 'What's good my homie?'" Ari greeted him with a charismatic smile, doing their usual finger-guns in his direction. They closed the door, and took a few more steps inside. They ran their fingers through their light-blue hair, and gazed around the room with their bright green eyes. Well, this place sure is cheerful. They thought sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. I guess it does look like the place that a kid should go if they almost killed another student. But that was on accident. Should they really be here? Eh, it was probably best. Even if they hadn't hurt a student, they'd have played multiple pranks that would most likely had ended them up in here. Ari shifted their gaze back to the boy who looked like an emo wanna-be. They smiled again, hiding the fact that they were judging the boy harshly. What's with those scars? Why's he scowling? Why does he look like an anime boy with a super angsty past? But the biggest question they had was: Why the frick would anybody let their hair get that long? Personally, Ari couldn't handle theirs when it was at their chin. They had no IDEA how cis white girls could have it down to their waists. They shrugged to themself, and got back to thinking about the guy in front of them.
"SHUT. UP." Tom Grunted with a Glare from his one good eye, his yellow pupil filled with resentment. he tugged on his Hood, making sure to keep it down far enough that his face was hidden in shadows, at least the badly scarred parts. great, just great, they stuck me with another weirdo, he huffed in thought. oh well, Perhaps at least they knew better then to keep bothing him, he thought as he gazed down at his phone screen. he got enough grief from the entire school population treating him as if he was a crimial... he snorted as if

Old March 8th, 2023, 01:19 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
"SHUT. UP." Tom Grunted with a Glare from his one good eye, his yellow pupil filled with resentment. he tugged on his Hood, making sure to keep it down far enough that his face was hidden in shadows, at least the badly scarred parts. great, just great, they stuck me with another weirdo, he huffed in thought. oh well, Perhaps at least they knew better then to keep bothing him, he thought as he gazed down at his phone screen. he got enough grief from the entire school population treating him as if he was a crimial... he snorted as if
Ari laughed. "Aww, are you having a bad day?" They teased, plopping their stuff down on the floor and stretching. Man, this guy really was an emo wanna-be. They couldn't help but snort with laughter, and cross their arms. They could tell this guy would be fun to mess with. "Anyway, I'm Ari. I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that your name is Nevereth, teen prince of Angstmore?" They laughed at their own joke.

Old March 8th, 2023, 01:35 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~ Lily Amber - 14 Years Old - She/Her - Can lift objects with her hands at her own free will(strong enough to stop a magic blast dead in its tracks) - Keeps it a secret ~~
-- Tall peach girl with long brown hair with leaf-green tints to the end, always in a messy ponytail, has amber-yellow eyes, ears are round with points like an elf's. She has a green shirt and blue pants with normally no socks and shoes. --

{ OPEN }

Lily held herself, hiding deep within the school. She hated herself. So what if I'm holding a secret? Everyone does! It was hard enough to fit in around here with her unusual appearance, and now kids just make fun of her. Lily sighed, pressing herself against the wall and sitting down. Locks of her brown hair dangled in front of her face. She covered her eyes with her hands.
Quote:
Ari laughed. "Aww, are you having a bad day?" They teased, plopping their stuff down on the floor and stretching. Man, this guy really was an emo wanna-be. They couldn't help but snort with laughter, and cross their arms. They could tell this guy would be fun to mess with. "Anyway, I'm Ari. I'll take a shot in the dark and guess that your name is Nevereth, teen prince of Angstmore?" They laughed at their own joke.
"Can it Popcorn Head" he Snorted. "And you" he poiinted a gloved finger at a girl hiding in the room "what on earths your problem?!" he grunted before he popped in his headphones and went to work on his stupid assignments. teh... he rolled his eyes, who needed to know half this useless stuff anyway...

Old March 8th, 2023, 01:40 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
"Can it Popcorn Head" he Snorted. "And you" he poiinted a gloved finger at a girl hiding in the room "what on earths your problem?!" he grunted before he popped in his headphones and went to work on his stupid assignments. teh... he rolled his eyes, who needed to know half this useless stuff anyway...
Wow, he even had stupid insults. Ari crept behind the boy, and leaned over his shoulder to see what he was doing. Schoolwork? Lame. They slapped the back of his head, and then ran towards the front of the room before he could react. They waved to the other girl.

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ ]

Old March 8th, 2023, 01:43 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Wow, he even had stupid insults. Ari crept behind the boy, and leaned over his shoulder to see what he was doing. Schoolwork? Lame. They slapped the back of his head, and then ran towards the front of the room before he could react. They waved to the other girl.

[ @~_LuzNoceda_~ ]
he snorted, smoke rising in the place he was hit, but he made no move to reply or face the kid. "enjoy my ashes 'dude' "

Old March 8th, 2023, 01:55 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
*Lily jumped and hid again*

@Non-binary_Disaster