Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old March 26th, 2023, 02:40 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default [open] Addicted to Addiction

Anemic and addicted to both human and animal blood
Adelle Tucker - She/Her
tw:animal death, gore

Ah yes. There it was. That deer she was trying to get earlier. It had the same appearance to it. Well... all deer had the same appearance to her, stupid her. But she had ran out of blood sacks in her cabin. So she needed more. Didn't think she'd be taking it from a DEER though. She took out a small dart from her pocket and threw it at the deer. For a while the deer didnt notice. but then it fell over, fainted. unconscious. She then took a small knife out of her pocket and slices open the neck. Now, the breathing had come to a stop. And she took a packet with a straw like attachment to it and started taking the blood out of the neck meat and putting into a small transparent plastic bag, causing the meat to start losing the color. Great. Now she had it, that had taken all morning.

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; March 26th, 2023 at 02:52 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 05:06 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: [open] Addicted to Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeCosmic. View Post

Adelle Tucker - She/Her
tw:animal death, gore

Ah yes. There it was. That deer she was trying to get earlier. It had the same appearance to it. Well... all deer had the same appearance to her, stupid her. But she had ran out of blood sacks in her cabin. So she needed more. Didn't think she'd be taking it from a DEER though. She took out a small dart from her pocket and threw it at the deer. For a while the deer didnt notice. but then it fell over, fainted. unconscious. She then took a small knife out of her pocket and slices open the neck. Now, the breathing had come to a stop. And she took a packet with a straw like attachment to it and started taking the blood out of the neck meat and putting into a small transparent plastic bag, causing the meat to start losing the color. Great. Now she had it, that had taken all morning.
Prisoner 2483
She/her | Female | Lesbian | Chaotic Neutral | 6-years-old | Pale girl with messy shoulder-length black hair. She has bright green eyes, and wolf ears and a tail. She wears an orange prison suit that consists of a short-sleeved collared shirt with her prison number on it, and orange shorts. She has no shoes, but dirty ankle-high white socks full of holes. There's a big scar on her forehead, and burns on her hands and arms

Faster, faster, faster she ran. For three days straight, the little girl had been running. She was so so tired, but knew she couldn't rest until she was far away from where she'd come from. Tears streamed from her eyes as she remembered the horrible place. She skidded to a halt when she heard a thud. The girl crouched low, ears pinned to her head. Quietly and carefully, she crept through the shrubbery to investigate. A deer. And a girl. She was more concerned about the girl part. She tried to back up a bit and run away, but a stick cracked beneath her feet. She could almost hear the quickening pace of the beat of her heart.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; March 26th, 2023 at 05:07 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 07:55 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Adelle Tucker - She/Her
As she started to seal the bag a twig cracked. Oh darn. Was she caught? What if someone thought she was possessed, taking the blood from an animal's neck? Her head turned and her reddish brown eyes scanned the clearing. it wasn't really.. full of hiding spots, which made the direction of where the twig snapping came from even more clear than she had assumed. Someone was definitely trying to sneak up on her. Or at least had been, they wouldn't stay after such a giveaway, right? Nope, wrong. She looked at the girl dead in the eyes. She looked... young... to say the least. Her eyes straight away turned to the burns and scars. Was her skin abnormally sensitive? Just like hers? Though she wouldn't bring her hopes that high, not to just burn them back down again. "Hello" she said flatly, staring at the shorter female.

@Non-binary_Disaster
Old March 27th, 2023, 10:19 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeCosmic. View Post

Adelle Tucker - She/Her
As she started to seal the bag a twig cracked. Oh darn. Was she caught? What if someone thought she was possessed, taking the blood from an animal's neck? Her head turned and her reddish brown eyes scanned the clearing. it wasn't really.. full of hiding spots, which made the direction of where the twig snapping came from even more clear than she had assumed. Someone was definitely trying to sneak up on her. Or at least had been, they wouldn't stay after such a giveaway, right? Nope, wrong. She looked at the girl dead in the eyes. She looked... young... to say the least. Her eyes straight away turned to the burns and scars. Was her skin abnormally sensitive? Just like hers? Though she wouldn't bring her hopes that high, not to just burn them back down again. "Hello" she said flatly, staring at the shorter female.

@Non-binary_Disaster
Prisoner 2483
She/her | Female | Lesbian | Chaotic Neutral | 6-years-old | Pale girl with messy shoulder-length black hair. She has bright green eyes, and wolf ears and a tail. She wears an orange prison suit that consists of a short-sleeved collared shirt with her prison number on it, and orange shorts. She has no shoes, but dirty ankle-high white socks full of holes. There's a big scar on her forehead, and burns on her hands and arms

She squeaked out in fear, scurrying backward. Her wide eyes looked the stranger up and down, trying to imagine all the ways this scary girl might be able to kill her. Then, she spoke. It was odd, to hear another person speak to her. To her out of all people. Her tail, she hadn't noticed, was trembling between her legs. This would be the day she died. Yes, she might as well prepare for it. Without a sound, she lay flat on the ground, and closed her eyes. She didn't look scared. She didn't look sad. She was expressionless, awaiting whatever gruesome fate might come her way.

(oh, my poor baby, so dramatic lol)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 27th, 2023, 01:25 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Iota-3, servant of the technopriest Cassanx 91/1 Argraph, calm, methodical and cold, have a independant personnality technical problem.

+Iota-3, Lambda 86, move in front of 10 meters, conserve a defensive position, scan the area for the sign of any hostiles, signal then to BF-570 so we can advance...+ the burst of binary coming from the vox-grid of his master, the technopriest Cassanx 91/1 Argraph, and his mechanical legs advanced, under a complex code sent by his head, he gripped harder his radiant rifle and advanced toward the indicated point, followed by Lambda 86, he arrived at the point exactly 7.098 seconds later and took a portable auspex scanner, he lifted it with one hand, holding his rifle on his shoulder, and scanned the surroundings, searching for any lifeforms, suddenly the scanner beeped, a small lifeform, 10.765 meters away from his position, the detector announced the size and the weight of the lifeform ^size: 0,5 centimeters high and 0.9 centimeters length, approximatively 3kg, possibilities: rabbit, cat, dog, threat level: 1^, beside him, he heard a burst of binary: all clear, he reported too: + Lifeform detected, threat level one, all clear.+ he heard the metallic clics of the legs of the other skitarius, the lower techpriest and the 6 clangs announcing the approach of his techpriest dominus, he had 6 mechanical spider legs, and his body and head was invisible, only two glowing blue lenses, the rest was covered by a huge red dress, with a white mechanical skull and border of dress, he let out a questionning burst of binary, to which Iota-3 responded, still in binary + Yes my lord, bless the Omnissiah for our glorious mission, I advance...+, and he advanced, slowly, methodically, toward the next point, he was a cyborg, and he followed orders, his blue lenses, surmonting a strange mask, scanned everything as he advanced...

[Open]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...