Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old March 20th, 2023, 01:19 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default The Fractured Main rp

New’s Flash:

“After watching the comet for many hours it finally hit” stated a man on the TV “the results are… disastrous. Especially since the meteorite crashed down onto the side wing of a High School. As for the students that had been in that wing… there is no word of what became of them, as after the meteorite was moved there was no trace of the students or of bodies of the dead. Yet on this ground there seems to be something glowing… it is unknown at this time what the substance may be” the screen flashes to show the gruesome scene…

While far away in an alternate universe… the students are beginning to wake. They have no memory of how they got there and know nothing about this new place. They quickly come to realize that they aren't in their original planet's grasp. But this puzzling new world around them is quite strange. In the distance a clank of metal hitting metal can be heard, but no matter how high you climb, no buildings or humans can be seen. A thunderous roar sends your group fleeing as a T-rex-like dinosaur-like creature appears and chases after you.

A few days pass and already a few of your group are dead… but that morning you awake to something strange. A change has come over your body, and now you look more like a character out of an anime movie, than the person you were before. You startle to see changes have come to your fellow students as well… some of these changes have left a few students… inhuman… is that a demon? And is that an elf? Who knows what that very pale, still sound asleep kid was turned into…

Your new life is chaos. Dinosaur-like creatures, monsters, superpowers, giant robots that look like animals, and who knows what else? Your group decides to find a place to live till this is all figured out. After traveling for about a week you come upon an abandoned school building… It looked as if there were once students there, but not a soul resides there now… what could have happened to the school's students and staff? The teachers?

You don’t ever find out. But you know this, from the words spray painted on the basement door… Don’t Enter the Underground Building… unless you want to meet an untimely demise.

Having learned to master your new found powers, you and your former classmates come to realize that you will not be returning to the World you once knew. Now your only hope is to find a new way of life that keeps you and your teammates alive. A fellow student, one that was shy and quiet in school back home, has taken charge of the team. And is later voted to remain the team's Leader. The team as a whole decides that since everyone is no-longer the person they were before, that they should each take on a new name to suit their new found powers.

Welcome to your New Home! The High School Of Hell!
Welcome to Your New Life as one of The Fractured!

"Hiya! I'm Hound Ragon and this girl hiding behind me is Pup Ragon! you where in the wing as well weren't you? well the team welcomes you into our ranks!" - Hound Ragon

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; March 21st, 2023 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Updating it!
Old March 21st, 2023, 11:30 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Default Re: The Fractured Main rp

Pup Ragon hid behind her sister as she watched the other people pass by them.
@~_LuzNoedca_~ @dragonwind @Non-binary_Disaster

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 21st, 2023, 11:35 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragon sat in wait for anyone. @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Dyna Fox @Non-binary_Disaster

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; March 21st, 2023 at 11:36 AM.
Old March 21st, 2023, 11:36 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Michelle Xing~~

{ OPEN }

Michelle breathed heavily, standing nearby the others, her metal claw flexing as she breathed. Her eyes darted around, checking for danger. This new form will take some getting used to. She was still not used to the weight of her new form. She glanced around and finally started walking, her footsteps shaking the ground slightly. She had powers she had no idea how to control.
Old March 21st, 2023, 01:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Riptide stood by her... aquaintances, arms crossed. Their one eye watched them silently, studying them. Their long scaled tail lashed through the air, something that they would still need to get used to. She listened to the smooth tide of her hair- now turned water- lapping at the air above her head. It was like an ocean. Waves would come and go, creating the curls of her hair. They took a long breath through their nose, and sighed. Riptide looked down at her favorite shirt, which had now been torn and mangled. At least it covered most of her torso. They didn't feel comfortable with their webbed hands and feet yet- if you could call them feet. She looked down at them, flexing the thin membrane that stretched between them. They looked more like fins. Another thing that she'd have to get used to was the four tendrils of water streaming out of her back. They looked just the same as their hair- but sometimes if she focused enough, she could control them. Riptide looked up at her group, arms still crossed, waiting for something to happen.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 21st, 2023, 01:25 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
Riptide stood by her... aquaintances, arms crossed. Their one eye watched them silently, studying them. Their long scaled tail lashed through the air, something that they would still need to get used to. She listened to the smooth tide of her hair- now turned water- lapping at the air above her head. It was like an ocean. Waves would come and go, creating the curls of her hair. They took a long breath through their nose, and sighed. Riptide looked down at her favorite shirt, which had now been torn and mangled. At least it covered most of her torso. They didn't feel comfortable with their webbed hands and feet yet- if you could call them feet. She looked down at them, flexing the thin membrane that stretched between them. They looked more like fins. Another thing that she'd have to get used to was the four tendrils of water streaming out of her back. They looked just the same as their hair- but sometimes if she focused enough, she could control them. Riptide looked up at her group, arms still crossed, waiting for something to happen.

[ OPEN ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~Michelle Xing~~

{ OPEN }

Michelle breathed heavily, standing nearby the others, her metal claw flexing as she breathed. Her eyes darted around, checking for danger. This new form will take some getting used to. She was still not used to the weight of her new form. She glanced around and finally started walking, her footsteps shaking the ground slightly. She had powers she had no idea how to control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
Dragon sat in wait for anyone. @~_LuzNoceda_~ @Dyna Fox @Non-binary_Disaster
"guess we're the only ones that bothered to get up today" Snaped Honey irritably. Pup Sighed and back away from her twin to hide in a corner by herself

Old March 21st, 2023, 01:38 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

"guess we're the only ones that bothered to get up today" Snaped Honey irritably. Pup Sighed and back away from her twin to hide in a corner by herself
Riptide shrugged. She honestly didn't care who was or wasn't there- she actually didn't even know who wasn't up yet.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old March 21st, 2023, 01:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

*Michelle glanced at Honey*