Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 08:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Pearlstream smiled when he called her by her nickname. She truly loved it. Calling her his world. It made her feel like the center of attention. Pearlstream loved to be the center of attention. She felt as though she was the only one who should be the center of attention. The nickname made her feel as though she was. Made her feel special. He made her feel special, unless of course, he was with his other mates. That really annoyed her. But none of them were around at the moment. She was his world, his whole world.

Pearlite am had to think about that question. Needlescar had annoyed her, a lot. The stupid she-cat! Other than that the day had been great. "It had it's ups and downs." she answered with a shrug. That was really all she could use to describe the day. It wasn't all up. It wasn't all down. It had its ups and downs.

''Oh?'' Ups were good, but downs? That didn't sound good at all. The tom perked his ears up for a moment, thinking about what could had been a down moment in her day? He couldn't have his world be sad. If so, the tom would find himself sad. He always tried his best to keep his mates happy. Just because it was too many of them, he figured it would be easier for them to keep each other happy.

However...things did not go as planned. Though he was certainly unaware of how they felt towards one another, the tom figured they all got along. ''That don't sound too good. Your day should always have ups, never downs.'' His voice was soft, calm. He got up to enter himself into another low stretch, letting out a small yawn as he did so. His hues flickered over to Pearlstream, soaking in the color of her pelt before looking at her large emerald eyes that he found endearing to his heart. ''I hope no one had upset you...you need me to handle anything?'' He brought himself to his large stature, and shook out his fur with pride. Honeythistle never liked others to bother his family. Whenever he needed to handle something, expect this tom to do more harm than intended. He never backs down without a fight. To death it would be.
Old July 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
She caught the moss ball absentmindedly, looking at Sunmist. "Honestly, I bet half the warriors in the clan do at some time or another." She said, smiling gently, "I don't exactly work my tail off, and other cats still respect me. Maybe for me, it is because I was a queen, or maybe it is my personality..." She paused a moment to toss the moss ball back to the tom, flicking it so he could easily catch it in his paws. Though some look down on me for having kits that early, I was only sixteen or seventeen moons when Blazekit came into my life. And then I adopted Berrykit.She thought. Shaking her head slightly, she continued, "For you, it could be how hard you work and that is how you have earned their respect. But it shouldn't matter. You deserve to do what you like, they can't tell you what to do." She rose one ear higher than the other, looking at the male warrior.
Sunmist returned the molly's smile, nodding as he contemplated her words. "Yes, that's true. I guess I have to admit that not only do I feel pressured to work all the time... I get anxious myself if I don't, and not just because of how other cats view me. It's like if I don't have something productive to do... well, then most of the time I'm not content until I find something to keep me busy." His eyes narrowed as he fell into thought, not exactly looking at Silverear. A few heartbeats later, he snapped his eyes back to his friend and regained his thoughts to the present moment. "Plus, I don't think I have my personality going for me exactly. I don't think I'm a bad cat, but I'm certainly not someone's first choice of company." His paws scuffled the ground as he grew slightly embarrassed about his next few words. "And, I haven't- er- given the clan any kits as of yet, so I don't have that on my side. All I have is my work." His eyes rose back to the molly's, though he was still somewhat embarrassed. His pelt felt hot, and he knew it wasn't just from the sun beating down on them. He shook himself in an attempt to make some of the tingling sensation go away and it succeeded, making him back to the clear state he was in before.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:11 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ @Frosty }

Whitepaw bolted to the freshkill from the apprentice's den, excited and happy for a new day. "Gunna eat, then catch mama before-" he skidded to a halt in front of the prey. "-she goes off to do her work, talk to-" another pause as he sifts through and grabs a couple voles. "-Duskshine..." his muffled voice finished, a smile beginning to grow. And then he'd bounce off to the territory where he'd walk around aimlessly avoiding his mentor. The Khao Manee held his head high as he gracefully trotted through the clearing to his favorite spot where he could sit and relax. He circled a couple times before he layed down and began to eat his breakfast. Tail swaying gently behind him, his pelt stunningly white and so well kept- something he picked up from his mother. Ah a beautiful day in ShadowClan, he forgot the one issue he had- he was a speck of dust compared to his clanmates! He was so much smaller than most, but he was thankful for the few he was bigger than. He breathed in, a smile on his maw, and he took a few mote bites of his food before skirting off to the Leader's den. With a quick sniff he realized he was too late and Halestar was already out doing her leader duties. He looked up yo her, and Duskshine, as they seemed famous, remembered. He scrambled back to his ptey happy to see it there- until he got closer and saw one missing. "Dangit..." he grumbled, and looked about for the culprit. As he walked around he bumped into anoyher white cat- a molly- and of course, he fell over. "Oh, whoops, sorry..." he chuckled, scrambling to his paws.

Last edited by monfang; July 12th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:36 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post
{ @Frosty }

Whitepaw bolted to the freshkill from the apprentice's den, excited and happy for a new day. "Gunna eat, then catch mama before-" he skidded to a halt in front of the prey. "-she goes off to do her work, talk to-" another pause as he sifts through and grabs a couple voles. "-Duskshine..." his muffled voice finished, a smile beginning to grow. And then he'd bounce off to the territory where he'd walk around aimlessly avoiding his mentor. The Khao Manee held his head high as he gracefully trotted through the clearing to his favorite spot where he could sit and relax. He circled a couple times before he layed down and began to eat his breakfast. Tail swaying gently behind him, his pelt stunningly white and so well kept- something he picked up from his mother. Ah a beautiful day in ShadowClan, he forgot the one issue he had- he was a speck of dust compared to his clanmates! He was so much smaller than most, but he was thankful for the few he was bigger than. He breathed in, a smile on his maw, and he took a few mote bites of his food before skirting off to the Leader's den. With a quick sniff he realized he was too late and Halestar was already out doing her leader duties. He looked up yo her, and Duskshine, as they seemed famous, remembered. He scrambled back to his ptey happy to see it there- until he got closer and saw one missing. "Dangit..." he grumbled, and looked about for the culprit. As he walked around he bumped into anoyher white cat- a molly- and of course, he fell over. "Oh, whoops, sorry..." he chuckled, scrambling to his paws.

The young black and white molly who had been up since before the sun had even begun to rise was very started when a fellow clan member bumped into her. Frostpaw was typically watching everything that surrounded her, having picked up the useful trait from her ebony black mentor , but she had zoned out, not aware that another cat was drawing near , therefore not being able to make a quick leap as she normally would have to avoid collision.

After quickly regaining her footing from the blow she blinked a few times to be able to return to reality . "oh" was the first word for her to speak . "uh, no, d-dont apologize. " she stuttered , turning to fully see the white tom who had made her jolt from her deep thoughts . " I should learn to stop standing around like a rock to be stumbled over" she said lightheartedly, cracking a small smile , her friendly manner being exposed . yes , she couldn't help but to immediately smile when meeting someone new, even if they did just run into her, making themselves fall and her stumble on her fluffy black and white speckled paws. It was just the way she qwaas . always try to stay positive was the way she tried to to live her life
Old July 12th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
The young black and white molly who had been up since before the sun had even begun to rise was very started when a fellow clan member bumped into her. Frostpaw was typically watching everything that surrounded her, having picked up the useful trait from her ebony black mentor , but she had zoned out, not aware that another cat was drawing near , therefore not being able to make a quick leap as she normally would have to avoid collision.

After quickly regaining her footing from the blow she blinked a few times to be able to return to reality . "oh" was the first word for her to speak . "uh, no, d-dont apologize. " she stuttered , turning to fully see the white tom who had made her jolt from her deep thoughts . " I should learn to stop standing around like a rock to be stumbled over" she said lightheartedly, cracking a small smile , her friendly manner being exposed . yes , she couldn't help but to immediately smile when meeting someone new, even if they did just run into her, making themselves fall and her stumble on her fluffy black and white speckled paws. It was just the way she qwaas . always try to stay positive was the way she tried to to live her life
He gave a big, goofy grin and held his head up now. "Yeah, rocks are weaknesses to clumsy oafs like me." he replied, fueling the humour. He was happy today, woke up to the song of robins in the forest, the chirping of squirrels. The sunrise just able to cut through the trees making a beautiful scene for when he opened his eyes. "Well, I'm Whitepaw!" he purred happily. He lifted his head high with pride as he spoke it, as if his name was the most heroic and brave, and of course he looked pretty funny, and his goofy, lopsided grin didn't help. There was alot to love about Whitepaw. He has his quirks, like his odd protection over the close mollies in his life. He seemed overprotective of them, and yet he had no affection past close family-like bonds towards them. He was weird like that. He'd give his life up for his family, like his mother and Duskshine, as she and Halestar raised him up. Little did he know, he wasn't clan born. In fact, Halestar found him out on a patrol- cold and near death. She took him in, and raised him, never telling him he was adopted, as half the time she even forgot he was. And the tom might never find out. "What's your name?" he asked, dsmiling at her, his white, silky pelt glinting ever so slightly like pieces of diamonds- or stars- filled his pelt. His soft blue and light green eyes reflecting the early morning sun.

Last edited by monfang; July 12th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:23 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

He gave a big, goofy grin and held his head up now. "Yeah, rocks are weaknesses to clumsy oafs like me." he replied, fueling the humour. He was happy today, woke up to the song of robins in the forest, the chirping of squirrels. The sunrise just able to cut through the trees making a beautiful scene for when he opened his eyes. "Well, I'm Whitepaw!" he purred happily. He lifted his head high with pride as he spoke it, as if his name was the most heroic and brave, and of course he looked pretty funny, and his goofy, lopsided grin didn't help. There was alot to love about Whitepaw. He has his quirks, like his odd protection over the close mollies in his life. He seemed overprotective of them, and yet he had no affection past close family-like bonds towards them. He was weird like that. He'd give his life up for his family, like his mother and Duskshine, as she and Halestar raised him up. Little did he know, he wasn't clan born. In fact, Halestar found him out on a patrol- cold and near death. She took him in, and raised him, never telling him he was adopted, as half the time she even forgot he was. And the tom might never find out. "What's your name?" he asked, dsmiling at her, his white, silky pelt glinting ever so slightly like pieces of diamonds- or stars- filled his pelt. His soft blue and light green eyes reflecting the early morning sun.
Frostpaw let out a half giggle half purr , tilting her head slightly as her smile grew . she couldn't help but think how this tom reminded her of another one she knew . shaking that thought from her head though, she answered Whitepaws question. "Pleased to meet you Whitepaw " she meowed , noticing how proud he was to speak it .So of course she wondered why, but knew no matter how she worded it , it would seem like such a rude question, especially since their accidental meeting just happened. Instead , she decided on a different wondering . "If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing before you bumped into me ?" She asked , hoping she didn't sound too nervous with each word.

Despite this feeling she continued to grin brightly, only to be outshown by the early morning sun which casted it rays upon the tree tops of their clan territory, making odd shadows dance and slither in even odder shapes
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostpaw let out a half giggle half purr , tilting her head slightly as her smile grew . she couldn't help but think how this tom reminded her of another one she knew . shaking that thought from her head though, she answered Whitepaws question. "Pleased to meet you Whitepaw " she meowed , noticing how proud he was to speak it .So of course she wondered why, but knew no matter how she worded it , it would seem like such a rude question, especially since their accidental meeting just happened. Instead , she decided on a different wondering . "If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing before you bumped into me ?" She asked , hoping she didn't sound too nervous with each word.

Despite this feeling she continued to grin brightly, only to be outshown by the early morning sun which casted it rays upon the tree tops of their clan territory, making odd shadows dance and slither in even odder shapes
As she asked he thought of his answer and the pride fell, and he gave a weird grin. "Well, uh, see I went to see if my mother was here, leaving my food for only a small time, and when I came back, a vole was missing!" he meowed in response. Tail flicking, he gazed about again and still saw no one eating a vole. Oh by now they probably had scarfed it down and went on there way. Oh well, one was enough for him. He looked at Frostpaw, tilting his head at her appearance. He'd seen that look before. "You look like someone I know! Oh, uh, Moonpaw I think!" he meowed brightly. The cocky molly always stood up for him, and of course tease him after, but he didn't mind that. "I wonder if Duskshine is here. She is usually in the nursery..." he whispered to himself. "And Mama is in the territory, and I don't want her to catch me skipping training." he looked about, noting every entrance. "Maybe if I tell her I slept late..." He didn't care much for his mentor. Honeythistle was tough on him, and what scared him the most was how Honeythistle treated toms who showed deep affection to other toms. He shuddered at the thought slightly. "H-Hey, could you join me on a territory patrol maybe? So my mom won't think I'm trying to ditch training." he chuckled nervously.
Old July 12th, 2017, 02:39 AM
tired individual

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Burningember watched him run off and hurried to follow,
and the black and ginger warrior was relieved when he slowed down again.
She understood that he was in a rush, and really, so was she as she walked, setting the pace to a somewhat quick one, her eyes on Lionpaw, her thoughts on how exactly she was going to do this. The warrior had planned it out for half the night, but wasn't entirely sure she remembered everything she wanted to go through. Still, Burning was eager to get there and get started, see what needed the most work, but that wouldn't be until later, for this time, she was going to make it seem more like a game than a training session. She couldn't help but laugh at how he was walking, but she did of too quietly for him to hear her. When he darted off, Burningember dashed after him.

“First off, see this tree?” Burningember said, getting right down to business. “I want you to cling on to the trunk, like this-” Burning began, leaping against the trunk and getting into a position that looked like she was climbing, but wasn't moving. She clung kind of like a squirrel to the trunk of the pine. “- and stay on as long as you can.” the molly finished, leaping off. This was so she could get an idea of the strength in his legs, and she could base the game on what she thought would work best for him after that.
Looking at the tree for a moment, studying it, Lionpaw nodded as he witnessed his mentor show him how it was done. "No problem," he replied confidently, positioning himself in front of the tree. After a moment of flexing his claws in preparation, he took a leap at the tree, digging his claw's into the bark and holding his place. He focused hard on holding himself up, feelimg his legs begin to burn from holding his weight up, his legs not being very strong quite yet. Despite the burning, he held on until they began to shake, and after a good twenty-five seconds of holding himself, he let go and stumbled a bit as he landed on his paws, legs shaky. "That's tiring," he panted, "I'll bet the muscles in my legs will be sore tomorrow!"

The golden brown apprentice cocked his head to the side. "What's this got to do with the training? Will it be fun? I mean, you said it'd be like a game, I'm sure it'll be fun!" He, despite his legs still feeling a bit of burning, began to jump around, his tail twitching and his paws moving himself small distances in jittery, jumpy excitement. Considering this was his first training session in combat, he didn't know what awaited him, and he was very excited to find out what it was. He was sure Burningember had a good method of teaching this, so he was prepared to do his best.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
(yES! they will be love interestssss)
Listening to the tom talk about his favorites, an actual small smile appeared on her face. She could listen to him talk all day, and never grow bored. There was something about the way he spoke that lured her in and kept her captive, but she would willingly be his prisoner any day. "My favorite time of day is morning. It's nice out then... Not hot like it is now. How can you like this heat? It's awful." As they continued to talk, the gray she-cat was beginning to speak more like her old self, energetic and with a lot of words.
That old self was still covered by her new self, but it was there. Ever so noticeable.
When he asked where she saw herself in the next few moons, she didn't even hesitate her response. "With you." And that's all she said. The way she said it wasn't shadowed with hesitation or reluctance. She firmly believed that she would be with him, she would always be with him. They were best friends, and would stick together till the end.
"What about you, where do you see yourself?" She didn't even realize that her response was very limited, and that she didn't talk about being a warrior and ruling the forest like she once had. But in truth, when she imagined the future now... She envisioned this scenario, them just talking. Instead of it being a gentle conversation, they were laughing at the jokes they shared. She was smacking him gently with her paw, which provoked him to tackle her. They were play fighting, just like the old times.
That's all she wanted in the future. Them to be close again.
"Hey, the heat is my friend. We've been through a lot together - bad times, good times, you name it!"
Badgerpaw laughed, nudging her lightly. He was still beside her, that smile still firmly on his maw as he spoke. His own energy was returning, fueled by her cheerfulness, and that same old smile was showing on his maw. Sparkling happily, like there was nothing in the world to go wrong. And right now, it definitely felt like there wasn't. Because he had mended his relationship with Lostpaw. Or at least, it was going in that direction. Thank goodness he would at least have her now. Now the future, which he had been dreading... going into warrior moons without anyone... wouldn't be quite so bad.

No, it was already appearing to be a little better. Badgerpaw could see his future with her growing brighter every second. He should have known - with a best friend, you were able to figure out some way to get back to where you had been. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe things would be the same. They could play, and... now that Blazingnight was gone, he didn't need to worry about Lostpaw getting hurt or killed by the evil leader.

With you.
The only explanation that she gave, and yet it seemed to hold a lot of power. In just those two words, she had left Badgerpaw trying to figure out something to say. Anything to say so that he wouldn't sound stupid. "I... guess I see myself being a warrior. And us going back to where we used to be." It was a longer response then hers, but it was what Badgerpaw could think of to say at the moment. What he felt like he had needed to say. An expression came over his face, partly sly... he backed up a few pawsteps... And then the tom sprang at his friend.

Just like old times.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:44 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
[Sorry this is so late!]

The orange tabby watched the younger cat with caution as she sat down, finished with her demonstration. She wouldn’t be surprised if Tawnypaw were to suddenly jump on her. Maybe she was one of those aggressive cats that got angered easily. Hopefully she wasn’t. Although Dazzlinggaze didn’t trust or like her apprentice, she wouldn’t ever wish to hurt her. She was definitely scared that somehow, someone or something would hurt her, but she would never hurt others in return. The warrior’s eyes stared into the apprentice’s as she waited for a fiery reply. To be extra safe, she even unsheathed her claws as she waited. Although she didn’t like hurting others, she had to put her safety first and worry about herself.

Dazzlinggaze’s ears pricked as Tawnypaw took in a deep breath. What was that? A huff of annoyance? Or just a breath of preparation? Whatever it was, the tabby warrior wasn’t going to have the time to dwell on it as her apprentice copied the position she had previously been in. Her emerald gaze raked over the she-cat, taking note of every single detail. Her expression was blank and the warrior gave nothing away. All the thoughts that were running through her head were a mystery to everyone around her. After a few more moments of examining, the she-cat sheathed her claws and a straighter. Surprisingly, Tawnypaw had managed to fix everything up. Well, it was surprising f the tabby as she hadn’t expected a new apprentice to excel like this. However, she didn’t let the surprise show on her face as she continued to look at the young cat.

“Good. You caught on quickly,” Dazzlinggaze said slowly, her voice monotonous and serious. Now it was time to move onto the next stage. Without waiting for a response from the she-cat, she rose to her paws and looked around for something in particular. Her gaze landed on a sandy coloured pebble. Using her tail, she swept the pebble forward so that it lay a foxlength in front of the apprentice. She refocused her attention on Tawnypaw, an eye raised expectantly at her. “Right, I want you to use the power that that hunting crouch gives you, and land on the pebble. Be careful that you don’t spring further than you should,” Dazzlinggaze said, the words sliding out of her mouth without a thought.
It was all so familiar to her. She could still remember the days where she had been learning all these things. The memory of her first training session was as fresh as if it had just been yesterday. The she-cat knew that she would never forget the day she lost her mother. It just so happened to be the on day of her first training session. After that, she had never looked forward to attending training sessions in quite the same way as before.

Tawnypaw felt uncomfortable as she waited patiently under her mentor's hard gaze. She couldn't help but feel as though she were being tougher on her than others, as though she had an extra step of breaking through the suspicion to realize her potential. It made her frustrated as she heard the soft sounds of claws digging into grass and dirt before sliding away. She tried not to let it get to her, but the young cat couldn't help but feel a small fire building deep in her chest. it wasn't fair that her brother had gotten such a supportive and positive mentor and she was stuck with this. Though the youngster also didn't see the good in having a skeptical mentor. This would push her to the end of her abilities, and when she finally did earn her trust the accomplishment would make her feel more accepted into the clan than anything else. Which the young black tabby really needed, to feel accepted and welcome. It was something she hadn't gotten to feel ever since her mother's death and her father's banishment.

When Dapplinggaze finally gave her her next instruction Tawnypaw wanted to groan, kitten games. Though she suppressed the urge. She knew that her mentor just wanted to see what she was working with and not skip ahead too quickly. That was one thing the apprentice would forgive the mentor for currently, underestimating her skills. However she supposed she truly wasn't far above the average apprentice, she just perhaps had a little more maturity than most her age which allowed her to have the drive and observance to excel a little quicker. Though she would probably still become a warrior around the same time as others her age since she had to accomplish the feat of earning her mentor's trust before becoming a warrior.

Tawnypaw was also skeptical of ever becoming a warrior. She'd heard that the leader had been on edge ever since her return, and though she'd never really met or gotten to know Halestar, Tawny had a feeling she wouldn't be liked. Her mother hadn't been very kind to the leader, she's abused the leader's trust and kicked her away from her own clan. the reasons behind it were still a mystery to the youngster who wanted to believe that her mother wasn't truly a monster, but as time progressed and she heard more and more stories it was beginning to be hard to see anyone but the mother she grew up knowing. She'd only seen the love and devotion, the sacrifice, not what cruel things she'd done. Tawnypaw clung to the belief that there was good in Blazingnight, even though the only good in the former leader was her mate's will. Blazing would never be the cat Burdockpool had seen in her.

Thoughts aside, Tawnypaw hunched her back legs, preparing for the spring. With the new positioning it made her wobble a little to do so, her tail swinging to maintain her balance. Her aim was good though and so her pounce and landing were relatively on balance and were definitely on target. It was the takeoff that would need some practice due to the proper positioning, which would also take a lot of training to master without feeling that deep muscle burn within minutes. She kicked the stone from beneath her paw as she stood, looking at her mentor with a questioning gaze, wondering if she would get some sort of approval.
Closed Thread