Last post by Rowan
Today 03:15 PM

Old July 13th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose nodded at Petalsky," Your right. All I can do is love them and if they all leave the clan to join one clan I can follow them and if they spread out to many different clans then I can see them at gatherings. They wouldn't disown me, right?" He asked slightly nervous unaware of his surroundings.
Petalnose glanced around the clearing, her stoic gaze keeping her nerves hidden- had anyone heard him? That would certainly give a little hit to Whitenose's reputation if they heard him saying such things; though, to be fair, what else would a parent do? When she was certain no one had been listening, she swiveled her head back to her mate besides her and lowered her voice. "Careful, you don't want anyone hearing you talk like that. But know that I'd leave in a heartbeat alongside you if it came to that," she murmured, happy that he agreed- he always seemed to be proving her wrong. A blast of affection coursed through her as she stared at the tom, and she took a moment before answering his question. "Of course they wouldn't disown you! Whitenose, you're going to be an excellent father, I can just tell. Every cat here will wish that their father was like you; our kits will be the luckiest in all the clans- and outside them too! They'll love you, don't you worry." She fell quiet for a moment, turning her gaze back down to her stomach. "Isn't that right, little ones?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Petalnose glanced around the clearing, her stoic gaze keeping her nerves hidden- had anyone heard him? That would certainly give a little hit to Whitenose's reputation if they heard him saying such things; though, to be fair, what else would a parent do? When she was certain no one had been listening, she swiveled her head back to her mate besides her and lowered her voice. "Careful, you don't want anyone hearing you talk like that. But know that I'd leave in a heartbeat alongside you if it came to that," she murmured, happy that he agreed- he always seemed to be proving her wrong. A blast of affection coursed through her as she stared at the tom, and she took a moment before answering his question. "Of course they wouldn't disown you! Whitenose, you're going to be an excellent father, I can just tell. Every cat here will wish that their father was like you; our kits will be the luckiest in all the clans- and outside them too! They'll love you, don't you worry." She fell quiet for a moment, turning her gaze back down to her stomach. "Isn't that right, little ones?"
Whitenose flicked his tail happily," Yeah, true. Our kits will be the luckiest kits in the clan." He affectionately nuzzled her," I hope I have atleast one tom-kit and atleast one she-kit. I know from other kits that the experience is different with different genders. I'd love my kits even if they are deaf or blind or get injured. Unlike some fathers I know..." he glanced at a few toms who he disliked be for nuzzled Petalsky happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Whitenose flicked his tail happily," Yeah, true. Our kits will be the luckiest kits in the clan." He affectionately nuzzled her," I hope I have atleast one tom-kit and atleast one she-kit. I know from other kits that the experience is different with different genders. I'd love my kits even if they are deaf or blind or get injured. Unlike some fathers I know..." he glanced at a few toms who he disliked be for nuzzled Petalsky happily.
Petalsky returned each of her mates' nuzzles, a small purr vibrating through her chest as she did so. "Yes, it would be nice to have at least one of each, though of course I'd be happy just to have a healthy litter. I wonder how large it will be," she pondered, yellow orbs resting once more on her white globe of a stomach. "With how big I am, you'd think I have all of Starclan in my stomach," she joked. Or just a lot of big, healthy kits. She sent up a short plea to Starclan to ensure that all her kits would be fine. She would prefer not to say it, but the coming birth had her nervous. What if something went wrong, and she lost one of the kits? Or what if both her and the kits died, leaving Whitenose all by himself? She couldn't bare this thought so she pushed it deep down with a flick of her tail.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ Yarrowpounce is welcome to join, if it's okay for three cats to go on that patrol? =) I promised Draping that one of her cats could go on the journey but three's a crowd y'know! cx ]
[ and ohmygosh the hatred is real ]

Rowanflower was the primary reason, and probably the only reason, for Aspenflash's powerful dislike for Grousestar. He hadn't shared a very good relationship with any of his children, not Redflare or Rowanflower or Ashenleaves, and he hadn't had much of a chance to form a bond with his deceased daughter, Stormkit, whom passed away not long after Mapleleaf's kitting. Rowanflower and Ashenleaves, as kits, had avoided both Mapleleaf and Aspenflash. In fact, Rowanflower had even unofficially become part of another family, neglecting his biological kin. Ashenleaves had always avoided her parents and siblings, running the other way whenever she caught sight of them. And Redflare... Aspenflash didn't exactly understand Redflare and her thoughts and emotions as she was much too erratic for his simple mind. It had bothered him since the loss of his kit, Stormkit, that he never had a chance to get to know her. He didn't know if she would've been cheerful and optimistic, or timid and anxious. And a couple moons after the kits' were born, when they were weaned off their mothers' milk, Mapleleaf left the nursery to return to her warrior duties. She was offered the role of deputy, and had taken it. Their kits remained in the nursery, resenting their parents. Aspenflash hadn't approved of Mapleleaf's decision to leave the nursery, but it wasn't like he could've forced her to stay in the den. He did his best to get the family together, but Mapleleaf was busy with her duties and the kits would've done anything to avoid their parents. Aspenflash had watched their kits growing up from a distance, loving them with all his heart and feeling pride at all their accomplishments. He was a family tom, and kin meant more to him than SkyClan ever would. Of course, he was a loyal SkyClan warrior, but if his kits left the clan then he would join them. After all, he was leaving the clan to find his long-lost mate. That must say something. Perhaps his dedication to his kin was the reason Aspenflash despised Grousestar. Grousestar had lead the clans away from the old territory, leaving Mapleleaf stranded. Grousestar launched a battle against each of the four clans, one of which had caused the death of Aspenflash's own son. Yes, Aspenflash had very applicable reasons to dislike Grousestar.

He didn't care that someone would have to accompany him on his journey, and it hadn't even crossed his mind of the troubles he may encounter. I'm going to find Mapleleaf! This fueled his happiness. Aspenflash was close to embracing Grousestar and showering him in grateful licks, but he disliked the younger tom too much to do so. But his dull yellow-green eyes lit up with joy, which brightened his other features. His dangling tail began to wag happily, and his worried frown quickly turned upwards in the largest grin possible. He was breathless for the next few moments of silence. Aspenflash simply couldn't believe that he would be reunited with his mate. Not now, but later, - in a few moments - would sadness engulf him as he realizes that he will have to tell Mapleleaf about Rowanflower's passing. His jaws opened to thank the tom before him, but he was prevented from doing so when Grousestar began to speak.

His joy faded as Grousestar addressed Aspenflash's hatred. He immediately became a grim-looking tomcat, his lips turning downward in a frown. He narrowed his eyes, and his tail-tip flicked with annoyance. Lowering his head until he was level with Grousestar, he growled softly while baring his teeth. He couldn't believe that his child's murderer was apologizing for killing his son! Aspenflash's sharp gaze could burn the skin of even the cat with the thickest fur. His hatred was so powerful, the cats in the other clans could probably feel it. ``You... You're sorry? Ha! You can't say sorry, after what you did, and hope that one day I will forgive you! How can I forgive a murderer? How can I forgive the cat who abandoned my mate? StarClan can't do anything for you! No, not in this situation. I will never forgive you.`` Since the disappearance of his mate and the loss of his son, he hasn't believed in StarClan. What had their starry ancestors done for him except bring him misery? His family was a mess, and his clan only seemed to make his family life worse. ``Never speak of my family again. Don't talk to them, don't even look at them. Understood?`` His tone was laced with hatred, the emotion that radiated off him in waves. And to think that Aspenflash was about to thank Grousestar!
{I'm perfectly fine with that, I just want my poor babe in more rp's tbh and plus I love rping with you and Draping!!}
{Daang, that stings holywowgrousesfeelingshurt}

Being the optimistic cat he was, he couldn't have helped but to hope that maybe Aspenflash would be alleviated of some of his pain from his apology, not even necessarily that but maybe because he acknowledged what happened and that he was the cause of it and would take full blame of it. And he had spoken genuinely too, he wasn't faking this apology, he meant every word that he said, he poured his heart into it because that's how he spoke, that's how he was. It wasn't even that he necessarily expected to be forgiven, not that easily, but he had hoped that the older tom would have felt.. Something besides the hatred. Grousestar knew what hatred felt like and knew that it was a terrible emotion that no cat should experience. It clouded the mind, the senses, it made it hard to breath, it blurred your vision, hatred was horrendous just as was deep sadness. He had hoped that maybe his words could invoke something aside from that so that the older tom wouldn't have to deal with it. The leader didn't mind that he was hated, he didn't mind that it was directed at him, he was thinking about the other tom instead and what it must feel like to feel such a strong, passionate hate, how much strain on the heart and mind it was. And he wanted to help with that.
But no, the response to his apology was far from what he wanted, but he couldn't say he didn't expect it. The look that laced the older toms tone, his demeanor, his.. Everything. It caused the leaders heart to sink. He wanted to reach out to help this tom, so desperately. Aspenflash didn't know, he truly didn't, how much he wanted to reach out to help him in any way he could, not so that he wasn't hated, but so that Aspenflash didn't have to deal with that burning feeling. But somehow Grousestar knew that if he tried, he would only cause more hatred to burn and to turn this tom away from his clan.

The leader remained very still, his caring emerald eyes looking up into the older toms hating, burning ones, though the happiness that had been there when he was deputy, the excitement and energy that was there once was now gone. They seemed to have dulled slightly, though Grousestar still tried his absolute hardest to keep the life there, the passion, the twinkle of energy, he tried desperately hard and for the most part he succeeded, but in a moment like this? There was no use.
He took responsibility for what had happened, the lives he had spent in order to save the clans, the cats that may have been left behind with the move for the hope of a new beginning, of a better life for Skyclan. He took full responsibility for that. But he would not back down from his choice. Grousestar stood by what he had chosen and still believes that is the best course of action. Starclan was with him and that's all that mattered. If they had not wanted this to happen, then there would have been a sign, a prophecy, something, but no. This was the right course of action. His heart mourns for the lives lost and left behind, it truly does, no one would ever know the grief he truly feels for the lives lost, but that doesn't mean that he regrets his choices. When you were a clan leader, it was inevitable to make choices without upsetting cats, it was inevitable to go into battle several times without losing some of your warriors. And when he stepped up to become leader in the absence of the past one, he knew what he was getting in to. Deep down, he knew the choices he had to make were going to be costly and tough. But he took it in stride and is doing his best to lead Skyclan.

Nodding his head, the younger tom looked into Aspenflash's eyes without fear or contempt, but rather sadness and worry. It was disrespectful the way the older tom was speaking to him, but Grousestar understood the pain he was in, the pain he had to go through with the death of his son and losing his mate in the old territory, he understood. If there was any cat in the world that could understand, it was him.
"That is your choice then Aspenflash and I respect that and will adhere to it. I apologize for the additional pain that my apology may have caused and wish to be able to move past it, but if you don't wish to, then we shall not.
Again, I sincerely apologize. However, please refrain to speaking to me as if I am a kit. You needn't make sure that I heard you for you made your point perfectly clear.
"
Clearing his throat, the brown tabby would sit up so that he wouldn't look up to Aspenflash anymore, they were level.
"Take as many cats as you need to travel with you, just be sure to notify either me or Auroraflame whom you are taking with you before you leave so that we don't worry about them. Please be safe on your journey and I hope you make it back home safely with Mapleleaf. Whether you choose to believe it or not, I care deeply for your well being, as well as hers." Grousestar's face wore a neutral expression, but there was compassion in his eyes along with a burning worry that wouldn't retreat until he was sure that Aspenflash made it back home with his mate safe and sound.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 14th, 2017, 09:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Petalsky returned each of her mates' nuzzles, a small purr vibrating through her chest as she did so. "Yes, it would be nice to have at least one of each, though of course I'd be happy just to have a healthy litter. I wonder how large it will be," she pondered, yellow orbs resting once more on her white globe of a stomach. "With how big I am, you'd think I have all of Starclan in my stomach," she joked. Or just a lot of big, healthy kits. She sent up a short plea to Starclan to ensure that all her kits would be fine. She would prefer not to say it, but the coming birth had her nervous. What if something went wrong, and she lost one of the kits? Or what if both her and the kits died, leaving Whitenose all by himself? She couldn't bare this thought so she pushed it deep down with a flick of her tail.
He purred," I'm sure that there is atleast two... There isn't a way you could have one kit..." He purred then glanced at her expression," is something wrong?" He asks putting his tail around her in a comforting way and focused all of his attention on her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 14th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Sunpaw smiled a bit, he didn't smile often. In fact this was one of his first smiles. He only smiled at his sister. And even with her, barely. "Thanks." ha answered gruffly, deciding not to flirt anymore. It was meaningless. The conversation wasn't getting them anywhere as it was. adding in a bunch of meaningless flirting wouldn't do any good. It would probably just make it worse. Despite being rude and prickly, Sunpaw did not like to make it worse.
Dawnpaw felt good when he smiled. She had never seen him smile before. And she was grateful when he stopped flirting. It made her extremely uncomfortable.

But when he stopped, there was a deadly, uncomfortable silence between them. Dawnpaw wasn't sure what to say, and she didn't think Sunpaw new what to say either. Finally, she broke the silence.

"You know, you never answered my question earlier." She said, brightening up.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 14th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
He purred," I'm sure that there is atleast two... There isn't a way you could have one kit..." He purred then glanced at her expression," is something wrong?" He asks putting his tail around her in a comforting way and focused all of his attention on her.
Petalsky nodded in agreement before letting out a shaky breath at his question. Of course Whitenose would see her worries; he was perhaps the only cat who could tell when she was hiding any feelings she was having. "I'm a bit nervous," she admitted to her mate. "I mean, if something goes wrong... Well, I don't want to leave you, or the kits. And I hope they're healthy when they're born." A frown appeared as she imagined living with the torture of a sickly kit; sleeping each night worrying about whether or not they would still be alive when she woke.

|Character Site|
Old July 14th, 2017, 10:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Petalsky nodded in agreement before letting out a shaky breath at his question. Of course Whitenose would see her worries; he was perhaps the only cat who could tell when she was hiding any feelings she was having. "I'm a bit nervous," she admitted to her mate. "I mean, if something goes wrong... Well, I don't want to leave you, or the kits. And I hope they're healthy when they're born." A frown appeared as she imagined living with the torture of a sickly kit; sleeping each night worrying about whether or not they would still be alive when she woke.
He nodded," Your strong. The chances are low and I would raise them if you did die, I'd ensure a queen would nurse them. Plus those weak kits usually strengthen rather than die." He gave her a gentle lick," Lets just not worry and take whatever Starclan has in mind for us." he comforted her.

Old July 14th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
He nodded," Your strong. The chances are low and I would raise them if you did die, I'd ensure a queen would nurse them. Plus those weak kits usually strengthen rather than die." He gave her a gentle lick," Lets just not worry and take whatever Starclan has in mind for us." he comforted her.
Petalsky leaned into her mate for comfort, letting out a soft breath. She could only hope that Starclan had good plans in mind for this family; she had seen many instances where Starclan decided to take a kit, and she didn't want to experience it firsthand. "Thank you," she meowed quietly to Whitenose. "Oh, I just want them to be here already, I can hardly wait."

|Character Site|
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Petalsky leaned into her mate for comfort, letting out a soft breath. She could only hope that Starclan had good plans in mind for this family; she had seen many instances where Starclan decided to take a kit, and she didn't want to experience it firsthand. "Thank you," she meowed quietly to Whitenose. "Oh, I just want them to be here already, I can hardly wait."
Whitenose rumbled in agreement," I'm excited too... I wonder what they will look like..." He pondered stroking Petalsky with his tail. (wow that is soo short)