Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:36 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 09:35 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Today 09:31 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:28 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:24 PM

Old June 28th, 2023, 04:26 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

-Minnowpaw-
@Silvershadow13
(Set right after the gathering!)
Minnowpaw walked into the apprentice den, her paws felt heavy from the long walk home and all she wanted was to collapse in her nest.
She glanced over at Juniperpaw who probably looked just as tired as her.
Reaching down to grab Mumblepaw’s stick from the nest, she curled up in a ball with her chin on the stick.
“That was okay, right?” She wondered aloud.
“Maybe next time it won’t be raining. That makes everything better.”
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post
-Minnowpaw-
@Silvershadow13
(Set right after the gathering!)
Minnowpaw walked into the apprentice den, her paws felt heavy from the long walk home and all she wanted was to collapse in her nest.
She glanced over at Juniperpaw who probably looked just as tired as her.
Reaching down to grab Mumblepaw’s stick from the nest, she curled up in a ball with her chin on the stick.
“That was okay, right?” She wondered aloud.
“Maybe next time it won’t be raining. That makes everything better.”
Juniperpaw

Yawning she took a nest beside Minnowpaw, laying her head down, she fell asleep quite quickly.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old July 17th, 2023, 11:08 AM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw
Riverclan | Apprentice | He/Him | 4 moons | 47/100
Lionpaw goes over to his nest and makes an exaggerated stretch before plopping down to take a long nap.

(Activity Post)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 19th, 2023, 01:40 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Daypaw tossed and turned in her sleep.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 28th, 2023, 11:04 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It/Fang/Fangself/Snake/Snakeself (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumbles Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @teddy. ]

thunk. thunk. Hail on the ground, a few pieces did hit Mumble. Ow? It didn’t hurt, it was just annoying. Going back to their items and wiping the dirt roughly yet carefully off the feathers before Spliterpaw’s question rang in snake’s ear. “Oh uh.” Mumbling that first bit, Not the stick. No one touched it but him. “Do you think you can carry the feathers? I think it’s best if we get out of this weather? How about we head to the learners den, it may not help our paws but it should protect us slightly from the storm!” Meeing towards the younger cat, this nest was ruined for sure, no use taking it with them. “Star above, likes like the Guiding Stars hate us or something” The calico mumbled softly, aloud.

Hm. Welp! The urge to sink back into the shadows was strong, but he couldn’t. Splinterpaw was here! Hm, the conversation had been dull, hm! Perhaps they could add something else to it. They both had a common connection, Gingerfrost! “Hey Splinterpaw!” Calling to the fellow learner, a smile clearly plastered on snake’s face. “How’s Gingerfrost’s teachings? Or is my dad being all grumpy?” Ease the tension of the situation, seemed easy enough! Mumblepaw stood up, mud littered his paws, placing it in the air and letting rain wash away the muck. Giving the older cat a small giggle as it escaped its throat.

Picking up the stress stick from the ground in their maw, placing the feathers in their paw before trying to hand them to the snowshoe. “Let’s get moving, shall we?” Mewing the question, a tad bit muffled but it was fine, hopefully. Still offering a smile to him. Before speaking again. “Crying isn’t a bad thing, ya know? It’s okay to cry every once in a while! So being a cryer is a bad thing, not to me at least. It just means you are more comfortable expressing yourself with other cats,” Hopefully cheering the other cat up slightly, the goal wasn’t to upset Splinterpaw. First impressions count and Gingerfrost had always been nice to other, like his deputy friends! So perhaps Mumblepaw had taken that from him in the recent moons, who knows?

The rain stopped him from noticing the tear in the other cats eye. “Hey, it’s no worries! I can always get more, they may and will never be as special as these ones but sometimes you just gotta let things go, right?” Rhetorical question. Ugh! Did he just come off as rude?? Conversations in the middle of a super inconvenient place and time were the worst! As the hail hit the ground a little ways away he was now eager to get them both to the learners den now, this flood wasn’t helping this either. Rain dripping from his short hair, was Stonepaw okay? Maybe fang should check in on him? How was he even holding up in there…all alone, only company was the rain, jeez. Mumblepaw needed to talk to Stonepaw after this storm ended.

a thick bit of hail hit splinterpaws head... ow.

he peered up, another thumping against his nose. ow!!

oh stars, was the sky falling down?! was the sky falling on top of them?! panic was rising up, like a bubbling blocked drain. filling and filling and filling with some mixture of far and worry. he couldn't hear the sound of a little voice going 'the sky cannot fall down!' over the sound of the rain hammering hard against the trodden earth of the clearing.

his heart was beating in front now; anticipating something to happen. something terrible and horrible and life-changing. like a boggyman, ready to pounce from the shadows. before he could spiral too much, those precious feathers were extended into his space.

right... right, he could focus on this, he could it right! these were cherished! loved and priceless! that was so cool, that it could have items of worth in this world where everything could be taken from you at once... Splinterpaw ached for a trinket, something to call his own in a clan where even nests were replaced twice a moon.

"no-no problem!" he tried to force a smile. the young apprentice was careful, picking up the feathers in his maw as delicately as he could; he imagined they were like eggs, with shells easy to crack and spill everywhere. he wouldn't let that happen, not for mumblepaw.

he made his way into the apprentices' den, making a mental note of how Mumblepaw spoke; new terms and phrases he hadn't heard used before... it was endearing, refreshing.

once inside, splinterpaw moved to his own lonesome nest; reinforced with semi-dry, hollow leaves and a cushioned moss base. he placed the feathers carefully beside his nest, they would be safe here. he knew this part of the den had barely any paw-traffic. that's why his nest was here, of course.

"oh? gingerfrost?" his dark brown ears prickled up for a moment, turning independently back in Mumblepaws direction, "we-well... he's... intimidating." was that a good word to use? he heard it be used before; to describe someone scary without being mean and calling them... well... scary, "he's gotta be be-because of, uh, his role, but-but I.. i don't know. i try not to be scared of him, but everyone is scary sometimes... everything is scary," all the time, he left that part off.

scary. his eyes peered out into the clearing through the dark dens entrance; that thump thump thump of his chest was back, hard and ringing in his small ears. fear was filling him up the way the rain was with the clearing. his bottom lip gave a wobble as his bushy tail came to curl in front of him, paw hugging it close to his off-cream chest.

"m-mumblepaw," he looked to the other apprentice, dichromic eyes wide. "don't leave me, please... I'm scared." he was expressing himself, with another cat.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 30th, 2023, 09:34 AM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw curled up in her nest. Hopefully the rain would let up soon but for now she was going to take a nap.
[activity]
Old October 17th, 2023, 11:41 AM
on hiatus

My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - 97/100
RC | App | He/Him | 7m
Silver Tongue
Lionpaw lounged on his side, trying and failing to ignore the fly buzzing around him before waving it away with his tail. It came back, of course. (Activity Post)

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old October 18th, 2023, 12:20 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Mumblepaw?" Larkwing called out into the apprentice's den, her voice shakier than she would have liked... feeling like a little kid again, faced with irreversible change that she didn't see coming and didn't want to comprehend the repercussions of. But Mumble needed to be informed first - she wouldn't allow their grief to be a spectacle for all of RiverClan to see when she made the announcement public. "Mumblepaw I need to speak with you, please, it's- it's important." She didn't quite manage to hide the grief and turmoil running through her head.

[ mumble - @vampire ]
Old October 19th, 2023, 07:20 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw
They/He/It/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @FrostyGalaxy ]

Laying down peacefully, watching the cats outside the den as they questioned the dream from earlier. Questions left unanswered and he couldn’t just go back either. He was something, he was their messenger. Mumblepaw tries to focus on getting some real rest, eyes closing slowly as the shecat enters the den. A faint scent of their father is on her pelt, just enough that it sends a shiver down their spine. Head snapping up and eyes shooting wide. Why couldn’t anyone get a sleep in this damn settlement? The calico gives a weary nod, licking fangs paw and wiping it on their eyes. The Second-In-Command had something to tell it, it was clearly urgent too.
Yes?” The word coming out a bit later than he had hoped to respond.
What do you need to speak about, Larkwing?” Now fully alert to the Shecat standing in front of snake. Taking note of how shakey her voice sounded, something wasn’t right. Fearing the worst, the cat stood up at once.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; October 19th, 2023 at 07:20 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 07:46 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

She swallows, throat dry, not ready to be the one to deliver this news. "It's um- it's about Gingerstar." Stars what can she even say? How does one break this sort of news? "In the leader's den he's- he's dead, Mumblepaw." Larkwing searches the apprentice's face for his reaction. Devastation? Disbelief? "Falconfeather says it was a heart attack. I wanted to um... I wanted to tell you before the clan. So you wouldn't have to find out in front of everyone."

[ set before the meeting ]
[ mumble - @vampire ]