Last post by furrensic
Today 04:52 PM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM

Old November 24th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Princess

My Mood: Queenly
Default Dogclaws forbidden love (private)

Dogclaw padded lightly through the undergrowth and skirted around muddy puddles near the edge of the territory. Clasped between his jaws was a plump mouse. Yet he wasn’t stowing it away to find more or taking it to camp to feed a hungry kit. Instead he looked both ways before stalking out of the safety of the grass and crossed the quiet thunderpath to twoleg place.
Lurking at the bottom of a tall wooden fence he set the mouse down and scented the air. There was the strange scent of twolegs everywhere but none of it fresh. So he picked the mouse back up and roughly squeezed through a gap in the boards his floof finishing inside the garden. He eyed the lights inside of the two leg den with caution staying hidden in the bushes. Would she come out? Maybe she was already asleep. Even if he could just catch a glimpse of her through the window he could go home happy. He was determined to meet her this time.
Old November 24th, 2020, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Dogclaws forbidden love (private)

@Mosspaw0909
(You can tell me when to come in)
Old November 25th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

PFB Padded outside purring and stretched happily. After all today she could come out because the Housefolk were allowing her to sneak out. She snuck out and padded over to a nearby bush and picked a few of the best flowers she could. She sat down and started curling them around each other and eventually made a flower crown. She sniffed the air and eventually found an.... unuasual sent. She headed a bit toward the sent finding Dogclaw."Hi?" She asked turning to him and looking at the mouse carefully. She didn't know this cat... He might be mean!!! She can't trust anyone right away... Maybe she can trust this one though...
@Mosspaw0909
Old November 25th, 2020, 11:10 AM

@Mosspaw0909

(Do I come in the rp soon or no?) (Like do I hunt, patrol, then go to camp, then figure out what Dogclaw is doing?)
Old November 25th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Princess

(@Mia sure if that’s what you would like to do! Your free to make your own decisions)

Dogclaw tensed a bit when he saw her approach, unintentionally scowling in his anxiety. Hearing her voice for the first time however his ears came forward and his expression softened, it drew him out of the bush like a siren.
Keeping his distance so he didn’t frighten her he sat the mouse down between them and pushed it towards her.
“It’s uh... a present. I figured a kittypet wouldn’t have had many chances to try fresh kill so I uh...” He averted her gaze. Somehow it felt like his nose was on fire and he pawed at it softly.
“My names Dogclaw. I’m uh... from Shadowclan. You probably don’t know what that means...” Curling his big fluffy tail around him he hid his paws, merely glancing at her from the corner of his light blue eyes.
“You... have a name.” It was meant to be a question but instead came out like a statement of a fact. He was internally kicking himself for that. “On your head... there are flowers...?” He was puzzled by the purposes of flowers on ones head but maybe it was a technique to mask her scent. This kittypet might be smarter than he first thought.
Old November 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM

"Scent." She mewed kindly. "Thanks!! My name is PFB or my real name..." she said trailing off embarresly. "I do know about the clans.. I just never have met one!!" She mewed sweetly. "So your name is Dogclaw?" she asked looking at the mouse kindly. "I do like to learn about outsider life away from my Housefolk!!" She mewed intently excited to learn. She sat down and trusted this cat. She... somehow trusted this cat. The last time she had encountered some cat who lives as an outsider it was not pretty. She got a few scratches and burns but the she-cat bore it. She had somehow scared them off and got away without too much blood loss. But this cat seemed friendly so she trusted him.
@Mosspaw0909
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:19 PM

@Mosspaw0909

Nightshadow padded out of camp and into the forest, for she was going hunting. The black she-cat was going to ask Dogclaw to come with her but she hadn't seen him all morning. She shook herself. He was probably out hunting or patrolling, she thought. Nightshadow scented the air then followed her nose to a squirrel scurrying across the ground. She crouched down ready to leap. The squirrel was a fox length in front of the amber eyed she-cat. Suddenly she leaped and caught the squirrel with her front paws and bit it's neck, with that single bite it was dead. Nightshadow took the prey in her jaws and padded home with proud eyes. If Dogclaw isn't back by sunset/sunfall I'm going out to look for him, she thought.
Old November 26th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeped Out View Post
"Scent." She mewed kindly. "Thanks!! My name is PFB or my real name..." she said trailing off embarresly. "I do know about the clans.. I just never have met one!!" She mewed sweetly. "So your name is Dogclaw?" she asked looking at the mouse kindly. "I do like to learn about outsider life away from my Housefolk!!" She mewed intently excited to learn. She sat down and trusted this cat. She... somehow trusted this cat. The last time she had encountered some cat who lives as an outsider it was not pretty. She got a few scratches and burns but the she-cat bore it. She had somehow scared them off and got away without too much blood loss. But this cat seemed friendly so she trusted him.
@Mosspaw0909
Dogclaw flicked his tail quietly, merely nodding as he listened. He had no idea that kittypets knew anything of the clans so he was impressed.
“My clan is the strongest.” He spoke up, breaking his silence. “Shadowclan, we rule the forest by far.” This was partially to impress her but also something that he genuinely believed in.
She seemed cautious but interested. Well that was to be expected when a big battlescarred tomcat shows up in your territory out of the blue.

To be honestly he wasn’t even sure he’d get this far with her and so he didn’t know what to say. “Um... I’ve been watching you. Wait...” That made him sound creepy. “I mean as in... when I was passing by... and I saw you...” he brought a paw up to his face. He had always been terrible at things like flirting or small talk. “Anyway you seemed nice so I wanted to meet you that’s all.”
Old December 1st, 2020, 07:47 AM

@Mosspaw0909 @Upside~Down Magic

Nightshadow was ready to go look for Dogclaw until someone wanted her to go on a border patrol. She looked up at the sky. It's getting dark, where is he, she thought. She was leaving camp and was going around all of the borders until she scented a faint trace of Dogclaw. It was leading towards the Twolegs. "I'll catch up with you guys later...I just have to look at something," she called to her patrol, then went into a bush looking at the Twoleg houses. "Oh please StarClan, let him be safe," Nightshadow said to herself. Her amber eyes looked around the Twoleg nests and she spotted Dogclaw talking to a kittypet. She didn't think and just jumped out of the bush she was watching them from. "What in the name of StarClan are you doing?!" she meowed loudly, looking back and forth from kittypet to Clan cat. "What are you doing talking to her," she demanded.
Old December 1st, 2020, 08:06 AM

Pfb jumped and hissed raising her back. She wasn't going to hesitate if this cat was going to attack. She was angry and deppressed ever sense the Housefolk got a new, very annoying, dog. She started to calm down but fear running through her. This cat seemed to have been following but... She sniffed the air in scent of some other cats slightly. "I-I have to go." SHe mewed to Dogclaw before rushing inside scared. She went to the window and set her paw on it mentioning to meet tommarow if he wants to. Pfb was too scared to leave. SHe sat down and groomed herself.
@Mia
@Mosspaw0909