Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:40 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
As if she knew exactly what he was thinking the molly mewed out, "Excellent, now let's get started." She grinned leaping down gracefully beside him. She walked around the adolescent and took in every detail. He was nimble, lean and his weight looked quite balanced, perfect build for hunting. Nodding her head as she stepped in front of him. "Alright, the first thing we are going to do is practice hunting. Hunting is very important because it feeds the clan and keeps it going. The most important thing to remember is elders, kits and queens get fed before anyone else. After they are fed, it's fair game."

As she spoke, she hoped that he knew that it was common sense knowledge. She flicked her tail before giving him a small smile. "Show me what you think a hunting stance should look like." She demanded softly as she sat down waiting for him to show her. The apprentice had good build for hunting so if he couldn't properly show her a stance, he'd learn very quickly.
His mentor’s words made a pleased smile come to his expression as she leapt down to be at his level of the forest floor, though the youth was a bit curious when Tinyfawn began to step around him, her eyes skimming his form. He made sure to sit up straight and keep his gaze forward so that she could assess him and see what she was working with beforehand. He gave a small gulp and exhaled breath to relax his form as she appeared in front of him once more, nodding - which must’ve meant something good, he hoped that, at the very least. Shadepaw gave his full attention to Tinyfawn now, as they began with her explaining their first lesson. “Hunting. It keeps the clan fed and strong. Elders, queens and their kittens eat first, but once they are fed - anyone can eat.” The apprentice went over what she said in his mind so that he would remember it, even if it was simple common sense for most. He wanted to be thorough with his training and be a good student, a future warrior of Skyclan that they could count on.

When asked to perform a hunting stance, Shadepaw took a short moment to remember how that looked. He recalled seeing some mentors teaching their apprentices such poses in the clearing when he was younger and still in the nursery. While other kittens played or slept, he observed and learned from his surroundings and the felines that he lived with. The tomcat silently rose to his paws from his precious sitting position and mimicked what he remembered from moons ago - crouching low, keeping his body close to the ground, but not enough to where the grass would touch his stomach. That would make noise and get him spotted right away by the prey he would be stalking. He stuck out his tail, straight from behind him, and kept it still, to avoid brushing leaves or making a swishing noise in the air. He positioned his hind legs to a position where they would be prepared and ready to leap forward and strike, while his front paws were tensed up, ready for claws to slide out and hook into the fur and flesh of the animal that he would be going after. Shadepaw could see Tinyfawn sitting and watching him in the corner of his sight, but he kept his eyes forward, focused on a leaf that was resting in the grass, like it was a practice mouse or squirrel for him to focus onto.
Old March 25th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
His mentor’s words made a pleased smile come to his expression as she leapt down to be at his level of the forest floor, though the youth was a bit curious when Tinyfawn began to step around him, her eyes skimming his form. He made sure to sit up straight and keep his gaze forward so that she could assess him and see what she was working with beforehand. He gave a small gulp and exhaled breath to relax his form as she appeared in front of him once more, nodding - which must’ve meant something good, he hoped that, at the very least. Shadepaw gave his full attention to Tinyfawn now, as they began with her explaining their first lesson. “Hunting. It keeps the clan fed and strong. Elders, queens and their kittens eat first, but once they are fed - anyone can eat.” The apprentice went over what she said in his mind so that he would remember it, even if it was simple common sense for most. He wanted to be thorough with his training and be a good student, a future warrior of Skyclan that they could count on.

When asked to perform a hunting stance, Shadepaw took a short moment to remember how that looked. He recalled seeing some mentors teaching their apprentices such poses in the clearing when he was younger and still in the nursery. While other kittens played or slept, he observed and learned from his surroundings and the felines that he lived with. The tomcat silently rose to his paws from his precious sitting position and mimicked what he remembered from moons ago - crouching low, keeping his body close to the ground, but not enough to where the grass would touch his stomach. That would make noise and get him spotted right away by the prey he would be stalking. He stuck out his tail, straight from behind him, and kept it still, to avoid brushing leaves or making a swishing noise in the air. He positioned his hind legs to a position where they would be prepared and ready to leap forward and strike, while his front paws were tensed up, ready for claws to slide out and hook into the fur and flesh of the animal that he would be going after. Shadepaw could see Tinyfawn sitting and watching him in the corner of his sight, but he kept his eyes forward, focused on a leaf that was resting in the grass, like it was a practice mouse or squirrel for him to focus onto.

Tinyfawn nodded as he showed her what he knew. She noticed that he could in fact get into a basic hunting crouch. "Very good, a few things need to be tweaked though." She padded forward towards the apprentice. With her tail she poked at his upper stomach area, "You are leaning too much forward, you need to make sure your weight is mostly leaning on your hind legs. If you leap now, you'd most likely fall on your face." She gave the apprentice an amused glance before moving onto assess and correct another part of his hunting crouch. "Also, do not be so tense. The more tense you are, the harder it will be to get that swift, silent, springy leap or it'll be hard to transition from a leap to a sprint." She commented.

Tinyfawn padded in front of him. "An excellent first hunter's crouch though. I remember when I was an apprentice. I was so eager to perform well. I fell flat on my face because I had distributed my weight incorrectly." She chuckled thinking back to her former mentor Willowrain. Thinking about Willowrain caused sadness to cloud her eyes but only momentarily. Looking back at Shadepaw, she lowered herself. Her body perfectly straight, she positioned her legs evenly apart, her weight distributed mostly behind her but still fairly even. That was what was tricky about hunting. Distributing your weight evenly with a little big more towards one's hind legs. Her muscles were lose as she crouched there. "When you think you finally have your prey completely oblivious, that is when you start to get yourself ready to leap." Slowly, she tensed up her hind legs, to show him how she did it. Leaning back more on her hind legs, the molly lowered her head, she then tensed up her front legs and leaped up, right over Shadepaw and leaning neatly behind him.

[I hope that makes sense...x.x]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; March 25th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Tinyfawn nodded as he showed her what he knew. She noticed that he could in fact get into a basic hunting crouch. "Very good, a few things need to be tweaked though." She padded forward towards the apprentice. With her tail she poked at his upper stomach area, "You are leaning too much forward, you need to make sure your weight is mostly leaning on your hind legs. If you leap now, you'd most likely fall on your face." She gave the apprentice an amused glance before moving onto assess and correct another part of his hunting crouch. "Also, do not be so tense. The more tense you are, the harder it will be to get that swift, silent, springy leap or it'll be hard to transition from a leap to a sprint." She commented.

Tinyfawn padded in front of him. "An excellent first hunter's crouch though. I remember when I was an apprentice. I was so eager to perform well. I fell flat on my face because I had distributed my weight incorrectly." She chuckled thinking back to her former mentor Willowrain. Thinking about Willowrain caused sadness to cloud her eyes but only momentarily. Looking back at Shadepaw, she lowered herself. Her body perfectly straight, she positioned her legs evenly apart, her weight distributed mostly behind her but still fairly even. That was what was tricky about hunting. Distributing your weight evenly with a little big more towards one's hind legs. Her muscles were lose as she crouched there. "When you think you finally have your prey completely oblivious, that is when you start to get yourself ready to leap." Slowly, she tensed up her hind legs, to show him how she did it. Leaning back more on her hind legs, the molly lowered her head, she then tensed up her front legs and leaped up, right over Shadepaw and leaning neatly behind him.

The youth did not expect to get everything right on the first try, after only watching from a distance when he was a kitten, so he wasn’t surprised when his crouch needed some work here and there. He listened intently as she rose to her paws and went over to him to fix his mistakes. Firstly, Shadepaw felt her tail poke his upper stomach, commenting that he was leaning forward too much and that he needed to put more force against his hind legs - this would help him when leaping forward and going a farther distance in the process. The youth nodded to her instructions and slowly shifted his weight back ever so gently to where he was resting against his hind legs more in the process. He gave a small, embarrassed smile, only picturing him landing on his face when he would attempt to hunt. Shadepaw wouldn’t want to mess up that badly on his first day. Her next advice was his tense front limbs, which meant he needed to relax in order for a clean, swift spring. He bit his tongue, knowing that he shouldn’t be so nervous and stop messing up this much. “No, it wasn’t that bad. I’m doing fine, I am doing fine.” He told himself, motivating his body and soul alike that he will succeed and not let his doubt overtake him. Flaxkit believed in him and that would motivate him to improve. Throughout his younger moons, other cats teased him constantly. “You’ll never be a real warrior, ratface!” They would sneer, “Your own parents didn’t even want you.”

With Tinyfawn coming into view in front of him, the black-furred apprentice snapped out of his self-doubting haze and looked to the older feline with full attention once more. He listened to her talk about her own experiences when she was his age, landing on her face when not doing a hunter’s crouch correctly. For a moment, he noticed a clouded emotion come to her gaze, but he did not draw attention to it, knowing that it wasn’t his place to dwell in his teacher’s personal memories and thoughts. Shadepaw watched as she demonstrates how a hunter’s crouch should be done, which made him marvel in her improvement from what she told him only moments before. “She learned from her mistakes and so can you.” A small voice in the back of his head told him, making the tomcat nod and grow eager to improve and not doubt his abilities so harshly like before. The apprentice’s eyes widened as Tinyfawn neatly leapt over him with grace and swiftness, landing in the grass behind him, which made the male turn his head to look back at her. “Hopefully I can be that clean and swift when it comes to my own leaps..” Shadepaw thought, his ears twitching to the chirping of birds flying over their heads in the forest.

Last edited by Captain; March 25th, 2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The youth did not expect to get everything right on the first try, after only watching from a distance when he was a kitten, so he wasn’t surprised when his crouch needed some work here and there. He listened intently as she rose to her paws and went over to him to fix his mistakes. Firstly, Shadepaw felt her tail poke his upper stomach, commenting that he was leaning forward too much and that he needed to put more force against his hind legs - this would help him when leaping forward and going a farther distance in the process. The youth nodded to her instructions and slowly shifted his weight back ever so gently to where he was resting against his hind legs more in the process. He gave a small, embarrassed smile, only picturing him landing on his face when he would attempt to hunt. Shadepaw wouldn’t want to mess up that badly on his first day. Her next advice was his tense front limbs, which meant he needed to relax in order for a clean, swift spring. He bit his tongue, knowing that he shouldn’t be so nervous and stop messing up this much. “No, it wasn’t that bad. I’m doing fine, I am doing fine.” He told himself, motivating his body and soul alike that he will succeed and not let his doubt overtake him. Flaxkit believed in him and that would motivate him to improve. Throughout his younger moons, other cats teased him constantly. “You’ll never be a real warrior, ratface!” They would sneer, “Your own parents didn’t even want you.”

With Tinyfawn coming into view in front of him, the black-furred apprentice snapped out of his self-doubting haze and looked to the older feline with full attention once more. He listened to her talk about her own experiences when she was his age, landing on her face when not doing a hunter’s crouch correctly. For a moment, he noticed a clouded emotion come to her gaze, but he did not draw attention to it, knowing that it wasn’t his place to dwell in his teacher’s personal memories and thoughts. Shadepaw watched as she demonstrates how a hunter’s crouch should be done, which made him marvel in her improvement from what she told him only moments before. “She learned from her mistakes and so can you.” A small voice in the back of his head told him, making the tomcat nod and grow eager to improve and not doubt his abilities so harshly like before. The apprentice’s eyes widened as Tinyfawn neatly leapt over him with grace and swiftness, landing in the grass behind him, which made the male turn his head to look back at her. “Hopefully I can be that clean and swift when it comes to my own leaps..” Shadepaw thought, his ears twitching to the chirping of birds flying over their heads in the forest.
Tinyfawn purred in amusement at the young apprentice's expression. She walked over to him once more. "If there is one thing you need to keep in mind, failing is only half the battle to succeeding. You can't except to succeed if you don't allow yourself to fail. With failures, comes improvements, and things you can perfect. Never doubt your ability and don't ever give up." She meowed wisely as she sat down curling her tail over her paws. "Now that you know the proper way to get yourself into a hunters crouch. Practice it a few times, when you have perfected it or you think you are ready." She paused, shifting herself into a better position. "I want you to leap over me." She wasn't a small she-cat, Tinyfawn was rather tall in size but lean. For her to ask him to leap over her was definitely a challenge but she knew he could do it. It would be important for him to leap great distances and heights if he expects to be a great SkyClan warrior. SkyClan warriors dwell and hunt in the trees not often on the ground like ThunderClan cats.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 25th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Tinyfawn purred in amusement at the young apprentice's expression. She walked over to him once more. "If there is one thing you need to keep in mind, failing is only half the battle to succeeding. You can't except to succeed if you don't allow yourself to fail. With failures, comes improvements, and things you can perfect. Never doubt your ability and don't ever give up." She meowed wisely as she sat down curling her tail over her paws. "Now that you know the proper way to get yourself into a hunters crouch. Practice it a few times, when you have perfected it or you think you are ready." She paused, shifting herself into a better position. "I want you to leap over me." She wasn't a small she-cat, Tinyfawn was rather tall in size but lean. For her to ask him to leap over her was definitely a challenge but she knew he could do it. It would be important for him to leap great distances and heights if he expects to be a great SkyClan warrior. SkyClan warriors dwell and hunt in the trees not often on the ground like ThunderClan cats.
Shadepaw blinked at his mentor, dipping his head with slight embarrassment at getting so easily impressed as he fumbled on his paws slightly to face her once more as she walked over to him after performing the swift leap. He needed to stop acting like a childish kitten and more like an adult - like a true warrior would. The black-furred tomcat listened to her words of wisdom and advice, seeming to know already about how hard he took even the simplest of failures. “Failures lead to improvement, which leads to perfecting things.” He went over the statements that she made perfectly clear to him. Instead of putting himself down about his mistakes, he could just get back up again and improve them - become the cat that he aspired to be someday. The youth stayed standing as Tinyfawn sat down before her, her fluffy tail resting over her paws. Even sitting down, Shadepaw could see their height difference. She was a tall and lean shecat with moons of experience, strength and wisdom with the right actions to prove it. She was admirable and a mentor that he would count on to make him the best that he could be. “Practice makes perfect.” He thought to himself, “Do your best and then you can show her what you can accomplish.” Self-motivation was important to Shadepaw, especially when he was on his own and couldn’t have someone to motivate him. He was his own motivator. Shadepaw dipped his head to the shecat, silently saying: “Yes, Tinyfawn.”

Now that she had set him loose to do his own practice under her own watchful gaze, the small apprentice exhaled and looked around for a moment, resting his amber-hued eyes onto the nearby fallen log that Tinyfawn had been sitting on earlier. “No, that’s too large, I need something more simple.” Shadepaw confirmed, moving onto the next object the caught his eye, which was a simple piece of wood - a broken tree branch from what he could see. Glancing at his mentor, the youth decided that he would practice on that before moving onto what she asked. He was a Skyclan cat by heart and he would learn how to properly be one, swift and agile in movements. He turned swiftly on his paws to face the branch that rested in the grass, doing as Tinyfawn had shown him. He crouched down, putting more weight onto his back legs and relaxing his limbs while focusing the source of his gaze onto the path in front of him while keeping his tail upright in the process. He sucked in a breath and then used all the power he could muster to spring forward, sailing through the air and feeling the wind in his fur and on his bare skin as he sailed over the branch and landed in the grass, staggering slightly on the landing. That needed improvement, definitely, for a cleaner execution of the pounce, without a doubt. He could sense Tinyfawn watching him, but he focused on practice, practice and more practice - until he felt like he was ready, like she had told him.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw heard Flickerpaw coming long before the other tom spoke. He turned his head towards the other tom, amber eyes shining and mouse swinging in his jaws. He gently set down the mouse as the other tom spoke and shook his head, pale brown striped pelt shining in the sunlight seeping through the trees. He shivered slightly at the thought of racing in the trees,"Ummm.. No thanks... I prefer mice and voles and such. Things that I don't have to chase, jump, or climb to get... But, nice to meet you Flickerpaw. I'm Lightpaw..." he smiled lightly and then closed his eyes, concentrating solely on his sence of hearing and smell as he opened his jaws, swiveling his ears every which way as he listened for any nearby prey. He shrugged when he couldn't sence anything, figuring that was normal for the end of Leaf-Bare. "Do you know any good spots around here to bury prey?" he tilted his head to the right and flicked his left ear as he asked the question.

“Oh, so you’re the silent and deadly type... got it!” Flickerpaw purred, widening his eyes teasingly at Lightpaw. He then dove into a crouch, stalking towards a particularly tall clump of dry grass. “That’s cool and all, but when I’m hunting...” He pounced the clump, tearing it with his claws. “I don’t mind making a lot of noise. That just means my prey knows I’m coming, and they dreadfully await the moment when my claws sink into them.” Flickerpaw cast his dark blue eyes towards Lightpaw, a smirk forming on his face. “Of course not all cats are that skilled....” The top cocked his head at the question. “Ummm... usually tree roots I suppose?” He didn’t get why there had to be a “good spot” to bury prey. Flickerpaw usually left his in the tree his had caught it in, far away from any land-dwelling creature that could possibly take it from him.
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“Oh, so you’re the silent and deadly type... got it!” Flickerpaw purred, widening his eyes teasingly at Lightpaw. He then dove into a crouch, stalking towards a particularly tall clump of dry grass. “That’s cool and all, but when I’m hunting...” He pounced the clump, tearing it with his claws. “I don’t mind making a lot of noise. That just means my prey knows I’m coming, and they dreadfully await the moment when my claws sink into them.” Flickerpaw cast his dark blue eyes towards Lightpaw, a smirk forming on his face. “Of course not all cats are that skilled....” The top cocked his head at the question. “Ummm... usually tree roots I suppose?” He didn’t get why there had to be a “good spot” to bury prey. Flickerpaw usually left his in the tree his had caught it in, far away from any land-dwelling creature that could possibly take it from him.
Lightpaw tilted his head towards the sky,"N-No... It's not that... It's just that... I'm not very good at climbing... Or jumping while catching and aiming.... O-Or chasing..." he shook his head and then tilted his head back towards Flickerpaw,"For... Reasons..." he put emphasis on the word 'reasons' and paused for a moment before nodding,"Thanks!" he mewed as he walked over to a tall, think tree with roots jutting out of it. He dug a hole and then came back to grab his prey before burying it in the small hole he made. He made sure to cover the fresh-kill up just enough so that he could smell it but nobody else could unless they were looking really hard for it. He came back to Flickerpaw. He felt bad that he couldnt play any games that the other tom wanted to play, so he smiled and challenged his to his own game. Before he spoke though, he opened his mouth to check for the scents of the camp. To his relief, they were close to the camp. That made it easier to play the game,"Tell you what Flickerpaw. Let's race to the other side of the territory!" but, before Flickerpaw could point out that Lightpaw said that he wasn't good at running, Lightpaw added,"But! There's a catch! You have to do it all with your eyes closed," he grinned. Lightpaw knew he had this one in the bag, even if Flickerpaw thought otherwise. To Lightpaw, racing across the territory with his eyes closed was exactly the same as racing with them open. It's just that with his eyes closed, he felt like his other senses worked better. For Flickerpaw though, he knew, it would be a struggle. Because the one thing that Flickerpaw didn't know... Was that Lightpaw was blind.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 26th, 2018, 09:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:

Lightpaw tilted his head towards the sky,"N-No... It's not that... It's just that... I'm not very good at climbing... Or jumping while catching and aiming.... O-Or chasing..." he shook his head and then tilted his head back towards Flickerpaw,"For... Reasons..." he put emphasis on the word 'reasons' and paused for a moment before nodding,"Thanks!" he mewed as he walked over to a tall, think tree with roots jutting out of it. He dug a hole and then came back to grab his prey before burying it in the small hole he made. He made sure to cover the fresh-kill up just enough so that he could smell it but nobody else could unless they were looking really hard for it. He came back to Flickerpaw. He felt bad that he couldnt play any games that the other tom wanted to play, so he smiled and challenged his to his own game. Before he spoke though, he opened his mouth to check for the scents of the camp. To his relief, they were close to the camp. That made it easier to play the game,"Tell you what Flickerpaw. Let's race to the other side of the territory!" but, before Flickerpaw could point out that Lightpaw said that he wasn't good at running, Lightpaw added,"But! There's a catch! You have to do it all with your eyes closed," he grinned. Lightpaw knew he had this one in the bag, even if Flickerpaw thought otherwise. To Lightpaw, racing across the territory with his eyes closed was exactly the same as racing with them open. It's just that with his eyes closed, he felt like his other senses worked better. For Flickerpaw though, he knew, it would be a struggle. Because the one thing that Flickerpaw didn't know... Was that Lightpaw was blind.

[woah plot twist XD]

Flickerpaw cocked his head slightly. “Reasons.” He repeated, waiting a moment for Lightpaw to explain what he meant, but the other cat just walked away to bury his prey. Flickerpaw stood there, trying to figure out why a Skyclan cat wouldn’t enjoy racing through the trees. Flickerpaw loved the trees, the thrill of being high up, bouncing along the branches and chasing birds and squirrels in their own territory. Tree battle was one of Flickerpaw’s favorite things too. The tom believed that he was better at fighting in the trees than he was on the ground. When Lightpaw came back and offered him a race, Flickerpaw immediately perked up. It might not be through tree tops, but it’s something.
Then, he heard about the “catch”. “What cat would run with their eyes closed?” He scoffed, narrowing his eyes. But he closed them anyways, reaching out his other senses as well as he could. He then crouched down, awaiting the word “go” from Lightpaw.
All Flickerpaw knew was that he should prepare himself to come out of this with a few bruises.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”You flatter me, pretty Petal. She’s the one doing the work, after all.” Blazingcomet smiled back at her, nudging her lightly. Today. I’ll tell her today. She certainly won’t reject me, right? I mean… there’s a lot of places we could go from there. Falling in love was weird, for Blazingcomet. He fell in love way too easily and fell way too hard. But, he didn’t keep it… not forever, anyways. He let go of Drizzleshard too soon. Maybe he wasn’t ready to settle down.

”A dog? Really? You’ll be careful, right?” The tom asked, his eyes flashing with concern when Petal spoke. It was incredibly brave to live near a dog, for him. That was truly impressive. Than again, he’d only ever heard about ferocious, dangerous beasts who ripped cats apart. Maybe this was a nicer dog. Moments passed before Blazingcomet sighed, looked up at the sky, and then finally back at the she cat. ”Petal… I know this is going to seem kind of sudden and everything, and… I mean… I’ve only known you for a few moons, but I - well, I love you.” The words came more easily then he thought. Far, far easier than he had thought. But it was nice. He was glad he’d gotten to say that.

Petal purred softly at his explanation about his apprentice. "Yes, but she she has to get all her knowledge from you," she replied, her tail tip twitching happily. At his nudge, she leaned into him so she was pushed away far. Also, she leaned in so after the nudge, her shoulder bumped into his lightly. A playful flicker in her hues was suddenly shown but quickly disappeared as Blazingcomet continued to speak. "Well of course I'll be safe. The dog is just an annoyance on our lives. It'll never be quiet again!" she complained with a moan, her held tilting towards the sky before dropping so she could look at him again.

At his next sudden statement, Petal wasn't sure how to respond at first. Her green hues lit up with surprise as she searched his gaze for any signs to show that he was messing with her. When she didn't find any, she felt a wave of joy rush over her causing her to leap at the tom, not intending to knock them both over... again. However, the force was great enough to if he wasn't ready. Once the movement was completed, she gave his cheek a soft lick before nuzzling her face into his neck. "I love you too, Blazingcomet!" she squealed into his fur, it was slightly muffled.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 27th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Lightpaw nodded to himself as soon as he detected her, ready and waiting in her set position. He continued using his stalking method to close in on the family of rabbits. Pretty soon, he could smell the rabbits so clearly, he could almost believe that he, himself was one. He figured if he could smell them so well, then, since his scent was wafting towards the rabbits, they should have smelt him by now. Just in case, Lightpaw let out a bloodcurdling yowl to alarm them. Almost immedeately after, Lightpaw heard frantic shuffling and crunching in front of him, signaling that the rabbits were on the run. Lightpaw sat up and sighed, there was nothing he could do now. After prey he was after either ran away or climbed a tree he couldn't peruse them because of his blindness. That was why it amazed him that, in one day, in leaf-bare, he was able to not only catch a rabbit, but a squirrel as well. He blinked and waited to 'see' the results of that hunt.
Lightpaw's yowl had scared Cherrypaw as well. She had temporarily zoned out for a heartbeat, but put herself back in the zone when she heard the rabbits scurrying out of their nest. Cherrypaw dug her claws further into the ground, readying herself to pounce. The sounds got closer and the little white she-cat pounced before she even saw the rabbits. She knew they'd be faster than she was. Her paws had just grazed the pelt of the first rabbit. Luckily, the second rabbit had literally run straight into her paws. It was big, perhaps almost as big as Cherrypaw herself. It squirmed underneath her paws, but stilled as she delivered a final bite to its neck. The apprentice could still hear the other rabbit running away over the forest floor, but it was too late for her to go after it. "Hey! We make a good team!" Cherrypaw mumbled around the rabbit between her jaws. She dropped it in front of Lightpaw. "It's pretty big." She told him, unsure if he could tell or not.

[Sorry for this being so late. Musical practices lasted until 10:00 every night, so I didn't have anytime to get online]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic