My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
Basilthroat
They/Them|Windclan|Warrior
Dovegrowl
She/They|Windclan|Warrior

"That's a nice name" Basilthroat smiled.
"Much better then BasilTHROAT!" Dovegrowl teased the sand colored tom. Basilthroat just rolled their eyes.
| Sparksky |

He paid no attention to the bickering. "What clan are you two from?"

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:20 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Sparksky |

He paid no attention to the bickering. "What clan are you two from?"
Basilthroat
They/them|Windclan|warrior
Dovegrowl
she/they|Windclan|warrior

"we're from Windclan" Basilthroat answered and Dovegrowl nearly immediately asked "What's it like living in Shadowclan?".

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Cloudpaw`[Male - He/Him - 9 moons old - @lesbianism]`< - - -

Cloudpaw let out a soft chuckle. He knew he was not the gossip cat, but he did love hearing about all the topics. "That's good…I don't know if I'll be a warrior, at least, not yet. I mean, that part is obvious, but still." he then realized he was blabbering on, so he shut his mouth, whiskers twitching. He really pondered…had his parents wanted to name him something that related to how small he was? He shuddered at the thought.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Silentpaw walked in, seemingly suprised as she listened in on the conversation between Cloudpaw, Basilthroat, and SparkskyI’m of Thunderclan if you’re wondering what Thunderclan is like. @christmassharkie // @Wordle // @Eraserhead

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 20th, 2023 at 06:46 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:01 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Silentpaw walked in, seemingly suprised as she listened in on the conversation between Cloudpaw, Basilthroat, and SparkskyI’m of Thunderclan if you’re wondering what Thunderclan is like. @christmassharkie // @Wordle // @Eraserhead
@Eraserhead
@Ravenswings
Basilthroat
They/they|Windclan|Warrior
Dovegrowl
She/they|Windclan|Warrior
"Really!?" Dovegrowl practically jumped on the apprentice. "What's it like? Windclan so boring and it's always windy" she complained.
"Not true! the Sky Glade is really pretty" Basilthroat protested.
"Of course you'd say that you weren't even born there" Dovegrowl barked. Basilthroat lowered their ears. "Sorry that wasnt very..nice of me" she turned to her partner, giving them an affectionate bud on the ear.
"But anyway back to what to what I was saying" they quickly got back on track. "What does Thunderclan and Shadowclan look like?" Dovegrowl asked again.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

He was only a little ways away from her. All things considered, in any case. Second cat on the rock, even! The spotted molly would not have blamed him for skipping out of the gathering this moon. It was too cold, and they were too busy. Understanding however did not mean she wasn't grateful to have him here with her, and the smooth furred molly soon found herself attempting to close the distance between the two in little scooches, sneakily attempting to bury herself in his fur. Lucky tom with the giant body and the long coat and the not having to deal with this infernal freeze.

"Yeh, no kiddin'. And there's a whole colder season looking to come over soon, too. Imagine that. Getting colder. A shame spite alone can't make you warm. Because my spite for this temperature would sure as all blazes keep me nice and toasty for all of leafbare. But then... I suppose I wouldn't really be hatin' on it so much if I can't feel it, which would make the ire lessen. Ah, such a pity when even your hopes and dreams get dashed by a healthy dose of unrealistic reality," Lightningstorm responded, amused laughter coating her words as her lapis hues shimmered playfully.

She wasn't certain what had gotten her in such a peppy mood. Maybe it was the fact that for once she was happy to have a break from the endless toil of research she had found herself in of late. Or perhaps she was simply breaking? Stars knew it was probably only a matter of time for her to do so. Between the lack of sleep and overtime she had been pushing. After all, how much did it take for a cat to simply... snap?

The lithe calico didn't have much time to ponder on this. First it was Dawnstar, and she couldn't help but blink curiously when she realized Chuckles wasn't with her. Was the dark medicine cat sick? Overworked, perhaps? She hadn't a clue what it must be like. To be alone in the medicine cat's den. To tend to the entire clan all by his lonesome? No doubt it was an intensive job, a fact that made her feel rather self conscious as to her own, earlier woes. Thankfully, she would never have to worry about that. Knowing her wretched luck and just how turbulent her life had been for as far as she could remember, Cowtuft would have a new apprentice long before his time was up.

Before she could even bring up Chuckle's potentially empty spot on the stones, another sight caught her interest. Springpaw... arriving with... Spiderthroat? That was... the ThunderClan deputy, if she recalled last moon correctly. When ThunderClan had decided to name the one cat causing all the murders at their borders deputy. She had to give credit to Bumblebreath where it was due. If she was trying to aim for being the most unpleasant, narcissistic, egocentric pile of badger dung that cared for nothing other than spreading her message of violence, she definitely did so with unparalleled consistency. Lightningstorm might not approve of the tyrant, but she could begrudgingly respect the commitment to her self imposed role. Gratefully, Springpaw and Drizzlecloud had shown themselves to be nothing like their leader, and as the calico apprentice greeted them, the Abyssinian mix found herself flashing a cheeky grin her way.

"I suppose if cold toe beans and frosted whiskers are your thing, it's most definitely a lovely night, innit? At least it's not raining this time," the healer giggled, her voice cheery despite her complaint.

The laughter soon died out, however, as Lightningstorm found herself covering her maw with her paw, her almond shaped eyes round. Large ears erect. As if suddenly realizing her mistake, the she-cat turned a suspicious glance towards the sky for a moment before turning her glance back at the ThunderClan apprentice. Conspiratorially, she raised her paw, covering the side of her muzzle as if trying to cover her words from the heavens. Despite her best attempts at a serious semblance, there was a mischievous spark in her eyes, a kit like purr in her whisper as she mewed.

"Actually, I take it back! If the starry ones go asking, I didn't say a thing. Don't want to go givin' the bloody lot no ideas."

Her words just having left her maw, they were joined by the fourth and final clan, Tansypaw leading the way. Not seeing the handsome tom that she had for a mentor - look, she wouldn't trade Tufty for the world, but she would openly admit to finding it much harder to concentrate if she would have had to be paying attention to herbs instead of that face for her apprenticeship - she offered the tortie a smirk, fully intending on questioning her on whether or not Starry Eyes McGee was joining them or not when her smile finally faltered. Lightningstorm would be the first to admit that the past few gatherings she hadn't been very chatty. It was hard to be when you felt the weight of the omen so heavily upon you mere moments after your naming ceremony. An omen that while still looming like a storm cloud above seemed so far away now. So unimportant when compared to the here and now.

Silent or not, however, she had always payed attention. Also heard the chatter of the others. Tansypaw was always among the chattier, happier ones. Yet today that seemed to be gone. Vanished. Had the job finally gotten to her too? It was hard to remain naive in their position. Cats were quick to blame a medicine cat the moment anything went wrong, forgetting all the patients they saved. Only the few they failed remaining in the clan's recent memory, and forever ingrained in the nightmares of those who had not been able to save them. The healers who had been given an impossible task to save them all, only to realize they were just as incapable of safekeeping everyone as the next cat. Only their knowledge and their stubbornness, their reluctance to give up, saving as many as they did. The young healer understood this, but even if this was the weight that the RiverClan apprentice now carried... well... this spotted lass had never been one for flowery words of kindness. Instead, her grin soon flashed upon her maw once more, her tail giving a small twitch in greeting.

"'Ello, love! Fancy seeing you here. You come round 'ere often?"

Was it her best joke? No, of course not. Cowtuft was her constant source of jokes as it was, and the tom was... well, she most certainly loved him, but maybe not for his sassier banter. Still, it would provoke either a small laugh or a small glare. Either seemed like an improvement upon the positively tired energy the tabby was emanating, in any case. Doubling down, she turned her attention back towards Springpaw, cocking her head towards Tansypaw with a swift motion as she continued speaking.

"You see that one there? She's got the right mindset. Combative in the face of this bloody cold. You long furred cats and your happy leaffall weather."

Letting a small purr escape her in an attempt to let the rest know she was only speaking in jest - StarClan knew she had most certainly mastered the art on getting on others' nerves whenever small talk was involved... Kitten could attest to that - she closed her eyes, a rare, playful smile on her face, lacking the mischief it normally carried with it. Upon opening her eyes, she caught sight of Drizzlecloud, Springpaw's mentor soon joining in with the rest of them. She wondered if Chuckles and Dreamy were going to be coming along as well, but refrained from mentioning anything, suddenly not curious about their tardiness. Call it a gut feeling, but somehow she just... didn't want to know. Best case scenario, they were running a bit late, or simply had to stay behind for the night. No harm, no foul. Worst case scenario... She would rather not think about.

"Cheers love. As long as we get to see that lovely face of yours today, I'm fairly certain all is forgiven. How fares ThunderClan and RiverClan? Hope all's been well. Leafbare nipping at us relentlessly already. Here's to hoping for a stress free couple of moons, at least," WindClan's secondary medicine cat mewed easily, her smile slowly settling back to it's cheekier, more devilish self as she offered a teasing wink at the older she-cat.

@wolfie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @rudolph [Springpaw] | @silver. [Tansypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

With her problem cats gone without any protests and the other clans trickling in, Dawnstar took her seat and went back to observing. She was a little surprised to see Spiderthroat arrive at the gathering ahead of Bumblestar. Did she just allow that fool to do as he pleased? Odd, but aligned with how out of sorts Bumblestar was with her clan. Bumblebrat was as fierce as a Thunderstorm when it came to defending and fighting for her clan, but she was lacking exceedingly with how she simply let them walk all of her. There was no true order or any sign of respect.

Larkstar showed up not long after Spiderthroat, along with a new face among the deputies. Dawnstar peered at the newest member of the high ranks and then grew bored again until Bumblebrat showed up. Curiosity lit the leader's eyes up when she dropped a bundle of what Dawnstar was guessing were herbs at Spiderthroat's paws and hissed something about Twilightstar to the tom.

Dawnstar almost forgot about Twilightstar's demand at the last gathering. Were they trying to appease the bunnies with herbs?! Enthralled to see how that would end Dawnstar decided to get her announcements out of the way first. They were missing a few deputies, Dawnstar's included, yet she didn't seem to care to wait for them. The cold didn't bug her, but it was chilly enough to bring forth illness within her clan. Dawnstar didn't need an outbreak because she decided to wait for stragglers.

"Prey is running well in ShadowClan despite the cold." Dawnstar started the gathering. "One of our apprentices, Starrypaw, had completed her training and earned her warrior name, Starrywisp." She didn't see the molly here tonight but didn't bother looking very hard for her.

"Two apprentices have started their training, Pumpkinpaw and Shadowpaw, and ShadowClan's welcomed a new member to our ranks, Cryingelk." Dawnstar finished her announcements and let the next leader start.

#gathering
@Moonraven @dino. @FrostyGalaxy

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

Yellowpaw ran to a random cat that was 100% not a shadowclanner. Perhaps he could gain information on potential enemies and destroy them. "Who're you?" He said blandly.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

........ Quite frankly, Crowtooth was not amused or impressed by this young brat before him. Something that clearly showed.

The large very scared toms breaths were audible as they rasped and wheezed even when he did little more then sit and breath in the night air, one eyebrow raising over his grey eye even as his brown one remained narrowed. His tail was flopped on the ground beside him lazily and didnt even curl in interest or aggression, limp and listless as the tunneler was in this conversation.

There was a long period of silence where the apprentice wasnt even acknowledged by the larger warrior until finally a deep gravelly voice drawled out "A Windclan warrior, obviously. 'm not sure ya are worth my name though kid. 'f yer too stupid ta not make basic assessments an' even play at bein' nice 'm not sure how ya think yer gonna manage in this conversation." A but rude, perhaps, but in Crowtooths day you didnt go running up to a random warrior in a gathering and just ask 'Who're you?' even if their clan wasnt activly at war with yours. You payed basic respect to a neutral warrior who had seasons of experience over you, but apparently that decency was lost and it was no surprise it was a shadowclan cat.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:08 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
172/200

---

Ah, there was that cheeky medicine cat from Windclan, accompanied by a cheeky comment to boot. Tansypaw wasn't particularly in a bad mood-- just not looking to start up chatter this time around. This was her third Gathering and she didn't really want to go three for three with failed conversation. So when attention is offered, rounded ears perk up almost eagerly, a small smile falling into place upon her maw.

"Someone's gotta represent Riverclan up here and at this point there's no other option so... Yeah. Come here pretty often. Good t'a see ya."

And there she will leave it. Larkstar will most likely announcement Falconfeather's death when she speaks her piece upon the Seastones so she didn't really see it her place to explain how dreadful things have been in Riverclan as of late. Appearances were apparently important so she had to stare panic in the eye with a brave face and pretend that all was well when things were... Very much not well. Bringing other clans into their drama would just strain things further though so the drama they bare will be theirs alone. Turning her attention to Drizzlecloud that's finally made her way up onto the cool stone, she offers a nod in greeting, and listens to Lightningstorm prattle on at her in response.

"Riverclan has been getting back to normal. I actually have some things stocked up for once which is... Nice." It had been so long since Riverclan's herb storage hadn't been barren. She had been hard at work changing that, even going as far as going on out patrol herself. "That bein' said if anyone's got any tips for getting through Leaf-bare I'd love to here 'em..."

When Dawnstar begins to talk she quiets down, curious eyes staring up at the terrifying leader as she begins her announcements. So far so good... But where was Elmshadow? Had something happened to him? Tansypaw wasn't particularly close to him but Fawnlight had vouched for his knowledge so a pang of worry did sit heavily within her. Hopefully he was alright. She had barely gotten a chance to know him at all...

drizzlecloud | @Omari // lightningstorm | @Alchemist Kitsune // cowtuft | @wolfie // springpaw | @rudolph

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordle View Post
Basilthroat
They/them|Windclan|warrior
Dovegrowl
she/they|Windclan|warrior

"we're from Windclan" Basilthroat answered and Dovegrowl nearly immediately asked "What's it like living in Shadowclan?".
| Sparksky |

"I love the swamps, I always feel comfortable over a cover of trees. I couldn't imagine living in Windclan."

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."