Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old May 26th, 2023, 04:38 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: {+ Lilac Clan Roleplay +}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LeafRabbit~ View Post
Frogbelly's hackles rose. "A fox?" In LilacClan's territory? He watched cautiously the place Ivorypaw had just come from. Now he knew that it was there, he could smell it. "Ivorypaw, what is your current status in battle training?" If he had some mild training, or better, maybe the three of them could best the beast. He looked to Lilywing. She was leading the patrol, so it was her call.
"Uh, I've been training for 4 moons..." Ivorypaw squeaked. He wasn't a very large cat, and he still had 4 more moons of training to go. He glanced at his mentor.

Lilywing had her eyes trained on the spot Ivorypaw had come from. "I'm sure the three of us can take it," she mewed confidently, tail swishing back and forth. "And if we need backup, we can send Ivorypaw back to camp."

Ivorypaw straightened up, trying to hide his fear. He had never been in an actual fight before. I really, really, really don't wanna be fox food, he thought, fur bushed.

"Frogbelly and I will creep up to attack it from behind," Lilywing began, "and you, Ivorypaw, will get it's attention."

The little silver tom nodded nervously.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; May 26th, 2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post
"Uh, I've been training for 4 moons..." Ivorypaw squeaked. He wasn't a very large cat, and he still had 4 more moons of training to go. He glanced at his mentor.

Lilywing had her eyes trained on the spot Ivorypaw had come from. "I'm sure the three of us can take it," she mewed confidently, tail swishing back and forth. "And if we need backup, we can send Ivorypaw back to camp."

Ivorypaw straightened up, trying to hide his fear. He had never been in an actual fight before. I really, really, really don't wanna be fox food, he thought, fur bushed.

"Frogbelly and I will creep up to attack it from behind," Lilywing began, "and you, Ivorypaw, will get it's attention."

The little silver tom nodded nervously.
Frogbelly nodded, then slapped his tail over Ivorypaw's shoulders. "Good luck there, try not to get eaten," he joked, but behind his eyes he was feeling nervous. He turned and began circling round one side of the fox. One pawstep at a time, silent as a cat sneaking up on a fox- because that is what he was. Now Frogbelly was in position. He waited for some sign from Lilywing, telling his she was in position. He risked doing one himself, flicking his tail up, then back down again quickly. He couldn't see the fox, but he could hear it and smell it, it itself prowling closer to where Ivorypaw was.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:10 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
Frogbelly nodded, then slapped his tail over Ivorypaw's shoulders. "Good luck there, try not to get eaten," he joked, but behind his eyes he was feeling nervous. He turned and began circling round one side of the fox. One pawstep at a time, silent as a cat sneaking up on a fox- because that is what he was. Now Frogbelly was in position. He waited for some sign from Lilywing, telling his she was in position. He risked doing one himself, flicking his tail up, then back down again quickly. He couldn't see the fox, but he could hear it and smell it, it itself prowling closer to where Ivorypaw was.
Ivorypaw didn't appreciate Frogbelly's joke, but took a breath and squared his shoulders as the older warriors crept off. His brown eyes nervously tracked the movements of the fox, mostly concealed by the undergrowth.

Lilywing's quietly brushed through the bushes and greenery. She circled around the fox and settled into position, crouched and ready to attack.

Trembling ever so slightly, the little silver apprentice trotted forward. The fox's head was turning, its nose twitching; had it sensed the warriors? Ivorypaw burst from the leaves before the russet creature, and yowled to further draw its attention.

Seeing Frogbelly's tail flip up quickly as a sign he was ready, Lilywing waited until the fox was fully distracted by Ivorypaw before she signaled back to the other warrior to attack, ready to leap forward with her Clanmate.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old June 6th, 2023, 08:20 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Ivorypaw didn't appreciate Frogbelly's joke, but took a breath and squared his shoulders as the older warriors crept off. His brown eyes nervously tracked the movements of the fox, mostly concealed by the undergrowth.

Lilywing's quietly brushed through the bushes and greenery. She circled around the fox and settled into position, crouched and ready to attack.

Trembling ever so slightly, the little silver apprentice trotted forward. The fox's head was turning, its nose twitching; had it sensed the warriors? Ivorypaw burst from the leaves before the russet creature, and yowled to further draw its attention.

Seeing Frogbelly's tail flip up quickly as a sign he was ready, Lilywing waited until the fox was fully distracted by Ivorypaw before she signaled back to the other warrior to attack, ready to leap forward with her Clanmate.
The sign. Frogbelly launched himself forward at the same time as Lilywing and the fox. He almost missed it, but his claws managed to sink into its flufft tail and haul it back before it could reach Ivorypaw. Frogbelly tried to pin it down to the ground, but didn't shift his grip in fear that he would lose it. The fox bent around and snapped at him, sharp teeth whisping through his fur less, a hair's breath from his skin. It was all he could do not to recoil. Get it! He screamed at the others in his mind.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old June 6th, 2023, 11:02 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
The sign. Frogbelly launched himself forward at the same time as Lilywing and the fox. He almost missed it, but his claws managed to sink into its flufft tail and haul it back before it could reach Ivorypaw. Frogbelly tried to pin it down to the ground, but didn't shift his grip in fear that he would lose it. The fox bent around and snapped at him, sharp teeth whisping through his fur less, a hair's breath from his skin. It was all he could do not to recoil. Get it! He screamed at the others in his mind.
Lilywing dug her thorn-sharp claws into the fox's hide, clawing herself up onto its back. The fox was snapping at Frogbelly, so the she-cat leaned forward and swipped at its russet ears.

Ivorypaw took a breath, before jumping forward to claw the fox's muzzle. The fox's yellow eyes were wide; no doubt it was a bit overwhelmed with two full grown cats coming out of no where. The silvery tom nipped the fox's legs, before one of the creatures paws slammed him to the side.

Lilywing let out a squeak of surprise as her apprentice was thrown to into the bushes. She ripped at the fox more viciously now, afraid Ivorypaw might be seriously wounded.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old June 13th, 2023, 09:12 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Lilywing dug her thorn-sharp claws into the fox's hide, clawing herself up onto its back. The fox was snapping at Frogbelly, so the she-cat leaned forward and swipped at its russet ears.

Ivorypaw took a breath, before jumping forward to claw the fox's muzzle. The fox's yellow eyes were wide; no doubt it was a bit overwhelmed with two full grown cats coming out of no where. The silvery tom nipped the fox's legs, before one of the creatures paws slammed him to the side.

Lilywing let out a squeak of surprise as her apprentice was thrown to into the bushes. She ripped at the fox more viciously now, afraid Ivorypaw might be seriously wounded.
While the fox was preoccupied with throwing Ivorypaw into the surrounding bush- Frogbelly spared him a glance, but didn't deter his mind from the fight- Frogbelly took a swipe at the fox's hind legs. The beast yelped as they gave way and tumbled over. The blue-grey warrior shifted his weight to stop it from being able to get up. Now Lilywing would have a clear shot at its throat, if she could get past its front paws and mouth.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old June 29th, 2023, 09:57 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
While the fox was preoccupied with throwing Ivorypaw into the surrounding bush- Frogbelly spared him a glance, but didn't deter his mind from the fight- Frogbelly took a swipe at the fox's hind legs. The beast yelped as they gave way and tumbled over. The blue-grey warrior shifted his weight to stop it from being able to get up. Now Lilywing would have a clear shot at its throat, if she could get past its front paws and mouth.
Lilywing crouched, watching the flailing paws of the fox, and its wide yellow eyes as it realized its vulnerable position. The warrior jumped, shoving past its paws and grabbing its throat.
She wasn't quite sure killing it was the right thing to do, but then again, it had terribly injured Ivorypaw; Lilywing could see blood pooling under the apprentice, and he hadn't got up.

Snapping a fox's neck would be far to difficult, so Lilywing sank her teeth down, as deep as they'd go. I'm not sure we can kill it... she thought, but scaring it off for a bit would do good.

Just then, the fox managed to shove both warriors off. It scrambled to its paws, tail down, and snarled at them. Lilywing flattened her ears, but the fox was already racing away.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; June 29th, 2023 at 09:57 PM.
Old July 4th, 2023, 06:13 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Lilywing crouched, watching the flailing paws of the fox, and its wide yellow eyes as it realized its vulnerable position. The warrior jumped, shoving past its paws and grabbing its throat.
She wasn't quite sure killing it was the right thing to do, but then again, it had terribly injured Ivorypaw; Lilywing could see blood pooling under the apprentice, and he hadn't got up.

Snapping a fox's neck would be far to difficult, so Lilywing sank her teeth down, as deep as they'd go. I'm not sure we can kill it... she thought, but scaring it off for a bit would do good.

Just then, the fox managed to shove both warriors off. It scrambled to its paws, tail down, and snarled at them. Lilywing flattened her ears, but the fox was already racing away.
Frogbelly released his claws and the russet beast scampered away. He knew they should probably see it off the territory, but he had to check on Ivorypaw first. Breathing heavily, the blue-grey warrior stood up and blinked blood out of his eye, then cautiously crossed over to the apprentice. "Hey there kid, you OK?" He could see blood, and pulled a branch out of the way for a better look.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old July 14th, 2023, 09:50 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeif View Post
Frogbelly released his claws and the russet beast scampered away. He knew they should probably see it off the territory, but he had to check on Ivorypaw first. Breathing heavily, the blue-grey warrior stood up and blinked blood out of his eye, then cautiously crossed over to the apprentice. "Hey there kid, you OK?" He could see blood, and pulled a branch out of the way for a better look.
Ivorypaw's breathing was ragged, blood pooled around his head.
Lilywing raced up beside Frogbelly, fur spiking anxiously. "Ivorypaw??" she mewed in worry.
But the small silver tom was near unconscious, and unable to respond with more than a weak grunt. At least he's alive, Lilywing thought with a small breath of relief. "Come on, Frogbelly, let's carry him back to camp. And quickly, before he loses any more blood." The she-cat gently grabbed her apprentice's scruff, ready to move him up onto the other warrior's shoulders.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old July 17th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Spiral

Quote:
Ivorypaw's breathing was ragged, blood pooled around his head.
Lilywing raced up beside Frogbelly, fur spiking anxiously. "Ivorypaw??" she mewed in worry.
But the small silver tom was near unconscious, and unable to respond with more than a weak grunt. At least he's alive, Lilywing thought with a small breath of relief. "Come on, Frogbelly, let's carry him back to camp. And quickly, before he loses any more blood." The she-cat gently grabbed her apprentice's scruff, ready to move him up onto the other warrior's shoulders.
@*Galaxy_Cats*

Frogbelly sniffed at Ivorypaw's wound tentatively, then crouched low as he could for Lilywing, bracing himself and pushing up when the apprentice was securely resting on his shoulders. He gave the other warrior a bod, motioned for her to keep Ivorypaw steady, then turned toward camp.
By the time they had arrived, the grey-blue warrior was panting heavily, but at least they had made it there fast. "Petalstar!" He hollered to his clan-leader, "Ivorypaw was hurt." He started for the medicine den.
//Since there is no MC, we could make an NPC?

^^^Click one!^^^