Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 4th, 2023, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever You Need/ If I'm Online
My Mood: Bored
Default {+ Lilac Clan Roleplay +}

Please roleplay for Lilac Clan in this thread!
Old May 5th, 2023, 04:18 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: {+ Lilac Clan Roleplay +}

Frogbelly yawned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Morning sunlight filtered through into the warrior's den, falling directly on his, as it always did on a clear day, such was the prize of choosing that nest. The grey tom stood and arched his back, old joints cracking. He would have retired to the elders den moons ago, but with warriors in such short supply recently, he felt it was not yet time for him to retire. He slipped out into the brisk air and over to the freshkill pile. A couple of shrews and a sparrow. He would maybe take out a patrol later. Selecting a random shrew, then off to a corner to devour it.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old May 17th, 2023, 02:36 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LeafRabbit~ View Post
Frogbelly yawned and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Morning sunlight filtered through into the warrior's den, falling directly on his, as it always did on a clear day, such was the prize of choosing that nest. The grey tom stood and arched his back, old joints cracking. He would have retired to the elders den moons ago, but with warriors in such short supply recently, he felt it was not yet time for him to retire. He slipped out into the brisk air and over to the freshkill pile. A couple of shrews and a sparrow. He would maybe take out a patrol later. Selecting a random shrew, then off to a corner to devour it.
A little silver tom raced over to Frogbelly, completely losing balance and tumbling head over paws to a stop infront of the warrior.

The little tom, Ivorypaw, hopped up and shook out his fur. "Frogbelly! We're going on a hunting- ohh you're eating," the apprentice realized. He paced around and around the older warrior.

"I'm gonna see if I can catch a raven," he mewed, and then proceeded to chatter about nonsense until they could join their morning hunting patrol.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 22nd, 2023, 05:59 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post
A little silver tom raced over to Frogbelly, completely losing balance and tumbling head over paws to a stop infront of the warrior.

The little tom, Ivorypaw, hopped up and shook out his fur. "Frogbelly! We're going on a hunting- ohh you're eating," the apprentice realized. He paced around and around the older warrior.

"I'm gonna see if I can catch a raven," he mewed, and then proceeded to chatter about nonsense until they could join their morning hunting patrol.
//Sorry this is late! I forgot about itXD

Frogbelly smiled at the apprentice. "'S OK, I am almost finished," he mewed through a mouthful. The blue-grey warrior took the un-edible pieces of his food and buried them in a hole, making sure to stamp them down properly. "Right. I am ready. Lets go on that patrol."

^^^Click one!^^^

Old May 22nd, 2023, 06:44 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
//Sorry this is late! I forgot about itXD

Frogbelly smiled at the apprentice. "'S OK, I am almost finished," he mewed through a mouthful. The blue-grey warrior took the un-edible pieces of his food and buried them in a hole, making sure to stamp them down properly. "Right. I am ready. Lets go on that patrol."
Ivorypaw, hyper as ever, raced over to the rest of the patrol, which included his mentor, Lilywing. "Hunting, hunting, hunting!" the little silver tom sang, tail high. Ivorypaw paced around the patrol, and was the first to race out the entrance to begin the hunt.

Hazel eyes bright, the tomcat sniffed the air; hopefully him bursting from the camp hadn't scared all the prey off. Ivorypaw padded quietly along with the patrol, keeping his tail lower now.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 23rd, 2023, 04:00 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Ivorypaw, hyper as ever, raced over to the rest of the patrol, which included his mentor, Lilywing. "Hunting, hunting, hunting!" the little silver tom sang, tail high. Ivorypaw paced around the patrol, and was the first to race out the entrance to begin the hunt.

Hazel eyes bright, the tomcat sniffed the air; hopefully him bursting from the camp hadn't scared all the prey off. Ivorypaw padded quietly along with the patrol, keeping his tail lower now.
"Ivorypaw," Frogbelly called out. "You know we aren't going to catch anything when you are dancing around like your tail is on fire, right? You are scaring away all the prey in the territory." The blue-grey warrior continued walking, ears pricked for any sign of the remaining prey.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old May 23rd, 2023, 08:28 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
"Ivorypaw," Frogbelly called out. "You know we aren't going to catch anything when you are dancing around like your tail is on fire, right? You are scaring away all the prey in the territory." The blue-grey warrior continued walking, ears pricked for any sign of the remaining prey.
Ivorypaw squeaked. "Okay, okay, I'll be quiet," he mumbled, trying to keep from racing around. The silvery tom pricked his ears, glancing about. He sniffed the air; was that... mouse? Ivorypaw crouched down, tail just above the ground.

The apprentice crept a little ways away from the group, brown eyes locked on the furry grey rodent. Ivorypaw's ears pulled back, just a little, as he pulled himself silently forward.

Then, he pounced — with a little to much energy. His paws slammed down on the mouse, but Ivorypaw ended up tumbling over. He immediately jumped up. The mouse wasn't dead; it had spit up some blood after being smashed into the ground so hard, but it was still alive. He quickly bit down on its spine. "Sorry about that..." Ivorypaw whispered to the mouse. He had meant it to be a quick death.

Then the apprentice trotter happily back to the patrol, trying not to make too much noise.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; May 23rd, 2023 at 08:29 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 07:13 AM
Spiral

Quote:
Ivorypaw squeaked. "Okay, okay, I'll be quiet," he mumbled, trying to keep from racing around. The silvery tom pricked his ears, glancing about. He sniffed the air; was that... mouse? Ivorypaw crouched down, tail just above the ground.

The apprentice crept a little ways away from the group, brown eyes locked on the furry grey rodent. Ivorypaw's ears pulled back, just a little, as he pulled himself silently forward.

Then, he pounced — with a little to much energy. His paws slammed down on the mouse, but Ivorypaw ended up tumbling over. He immediately jumped up. The mouse wasn't dead; it had spit up some blood after being smashed into the ground so hard, but it was still alive. He quickly bit down on its spine. "Sorry about that..." Ivorypaw whispered to the mouse. He had meant it to be a quick death.

Then the apprentice trotter happily back to the patrol, trying not to make too much noise.

Frogbelly nodded approvingly to Ivorypaw's not perfect, but sufficient, catch. He pricked his ears and scented the air, then jerked off to the left, silently prowling through the overgrowth. He spotted the bird; it was hopping about in the leaf-mulch underneath a tree, looking for insects. Frogbelly scurried up the tree, thankful it was on the correct side of the air currents. He was above it now, crouched close to the branch. He slipped himself off and down toward his catch. The bird let out a cry and took to the air too late. His paws pinned down its wings and he nipped the back of its neck to kill it. The blue-grey warrior picked up his catch and turned to rejoin the patrol.

^^^Click one!^^^

Old May 24th, 2023, 07:15 PM
a TSAMS enthusiast

Quote:
Frogbelly nodded approvingly to Ivorypaw's not perfect, but sufficient, catch. He pricked his ears and scented the air, then jerked off to the left, silently prowling through the overgrowth. He spotted the bird; it was hopping about in the leaf-mulch underneath a tree, looking for insects. Frogbelly scurried up the tree, thankful it was on the correct side of the air currents. He was above it now, crouched close to the branch. He slipped himself off and down toward his catch. The bird let out a cry and took to the air too late. His paws pinned down its wings and he nipped the back of its neck to kill it. The blue-grey warrior picked up his catch and turned to rejoin the patrol.
Trotting along, Ivorypaw glanced around. He enjoyed the forest. Surrounded by trees and prey and all sorts of funny smells. Then, from the corner of his eye, he caught sight of movement. Whaaat might that be? he wondered, skipping around a little bush.

The apprentice nearly collided with some fluffy russet-furred creature. Taking a few steps back, Ivorypaw squeaked. "Uh... uhm..." the little tom stammered. A hungry looking fox blinked back.

Ivorypaw stared. Then he turned around and scrambled back to the patrol. "Uh- fox- guys- there's a fox," he yelped, hiding behind Lilywing, his mentor. The silver tomcat looked back in the fox's direction.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 26th, 2023, 02:52 PM
Spiral

Quote:
Trotting along, Ivorypaw glanced around. He enjoyed the forest. Surrounded by trees and prey and all sorts of funny smells. Then, from the corner of his eye, he caught sight of movement. Whaaat might that be? he wondered, skipping around a little bush.

The apprentice nearly collided with some fluffy russet-furred creature. Taking a few steps back, Ivorypaw squeaked. "Uh... uhm..." the little tom stammered. A hungry looking fox blinked back.

Ivorypaw stared. Then he turned around and scrambled back to the patrol. "Uh- fox- guys- there's a fox," he yelped, hiding behind Lilywing, his mentor. The silver tomcat looked back in the fox's direction.
Frogbelly's hackles rose. "A fox?" In LilacClan's territory? He watched cautiously the place Ivorypaw had just come from. Now he knew that it was there, he could smell it. "Ivorypaw, what is your current status in battle training?" If he had some mild training, or better, maybe the three of them could best the beast. He looked to Lilywing. She was leading the patrol, so it was her call.

^^^Click one!^^^