Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 21st, 2018, 09:23 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Harestar was having a hard time moving her frozen mouth and had to just let the honey slide into her throat. Of course, her throat was also frozen from breathing the cold air and another problem arose.
She started gasping and gagging and wheezing as the honey got stuck in her throat. She was choking.
@Silver Fishie

Icicle ' Breeze looked over, "Mouse-dung!," Astral ' Drop grumbled. Icicle ' Breeze put down the herbs she collected and pressed on Hare ' Star's stomach, close to her chest. Astral ' Drop watched, "Sorry, Icicle ' Breeze." Owl ' Frost stopped lapping at Hare ' Star's fur, he let out a sigh. "Astral ' Drop, I know you meant well.. Maybe you should have waited?" The she-cat looked flustered.

(Owl ' Frost, Icicle ' Breeze, and Astral ' Drop aren't open for interaction at the moment, due to tending to Hare ' Star. The rest of my cats are open for interaction though.)
Old June 21st, 2018, 10:31 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Harestar nodded slowly, staring at the stone wall in front of her.
Hickorypetal reminded the she-cat of her own father. No wonder he had wanted her to be deputy. Their similarities were what comforted Harestar as this was happening. She felt as if he was still there.
Of course, he wasn't, and this realization made Harestar realize how weak she was. Her paw pads were completely frozen and her legs were stiff as branches. She couldn't walk even if she tried to, not to mention her slight fever. The she-cat winced and let out a whimper as the cold once more got to her head.
As Hickorypetal awaited her leader’s response, she continued her mind-rambling.
What would camp think? Of Harestar and Hickorypetal being the ones in charge? She was sure they would love Harestar, but what about herself?
If she slipped up, they could all be waiting for the newly appointed deputy to crack. Waiting. She was normally cool-headed and able to take on loads of responsibilities, but what about her new role?
She had been deputy for a few days, but Harestar had been there to guide her and make sure she did everything right. The cream molly in the nest in front of her looked even then strong and capable. Hickorypetal had been a wreck.
She hadn’t held any sentimental value towards Cliffstar, but Harestar had been his daughter, for Starclan’s sake! And she had managed to get through it all.
Hickorypetal put up her cold and calculating face once more, studying the past few days.
No one in Albaclan had shown any distrust or anger towards her, she would have thought that some would be envious. She had been prepared to show everyone she deserved this rank. But did she?
Her whole life had been consumed by a looming cloud of disappointment.
Ever since Brightpetal left... her mother’s face was etched into that stormy cloud, with lines of worry and anger traced in. Anger that Hickorypetal hadn’t gotten her father to the medicine cats soon enough. Worry that Hickorypetal would perish.
She wanted Brightpetal to be happy, not disgruntled and frayed over her remaining kits.
Hickorypetal wondered where she had ended up. As a Kittypet? No. Her mother would have never accepted the soft life they led. Perhaps she had been killed.
Atleast then she could be in Starclan, sitting next to her father and her brother.
Hickorypetal crossed her paws, her amber eyes roaming ferociously over Harestar’s expression.
Was she disappointed? The brown molly swore that Harestar was angry with her. It had been strange.
When she had still been a warrior, she wouldn’t have cared what the creamy shecat thought about her. But now, when she had become leader, Hickorypetal was worried Harestar would see she had made a wrong choice in appointing her such a hard and demanding role in the future of Albaclan.
“I’ll get out of your way, everyone. I’ll be back with some freshkill for you soon.” She added to Harestar, and she got to her feet.
Sprawling, she turned with a flick of her tail to gaze out of the entrance. Some cats were mingling, most likely gossiping about Harestar’s return or whatever.
Huffing, Hickorypetal was glad that her thick pelt could keep out the cold. It was still a bit chilly, but warm days would come, she could feel the tension as nature waited for the okay.
Her paw pads grinding on the cold ground, she trotted up to the killpile,which was near empty.
Her heart dropped.
Sending out hunting patrols was her duty! If the pile wasn’t well stocked, only she was to blame.
Disheartened, she carefully bent to select the biggest piece and pierced the snowshoe rabbit’s scruff with her jaws.
They were common in the mountains, and the white hares could be seen for miles with that ridiculous pelt of theirs.
She rejected the urge to indulge in the meal, it’s blood was still a bit warm and a musky, tantalizing scent marched up through her nose to infect her brain. As soon as her body smelt the food, her stomach let out an embarrassing rumble.
She rentered the medicine den, watching as the medicine cat and her helpers busily bustled around the tired Leader.
As soon as Iciclebreeze stepped away for a millisecond, She darted forward and plopped the prey at Harestar’s paws.
The nest was near swarmed over once more by the felines, and Hickorypetal merely dipped her head to them and turned to trot away once more.
Maybe she would go for a hunt, she wondered.
Sitting down outside of the den, close enough that the warmth was still emanating, she puzzled that by staring off into the sky.

{Open}

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old June 21st, 2018, 02:20 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

@Silver Fishie

Icicle ' Breeze looked over, "Mouse-dung!," Astral ' Drop grumbled. Icicle ' Breeze put down the herbs she collected and pressed on Hare ' Star's stomach, close to her chest. Astral ' Drop watched, "Sorry, Icicle ' Breeze." Owl ' Frost stopped lapping at Hare ' Star's fur, he let out a sigh. "Astral ' Drop, I know you meant well.. Maybe you should have waited?" The she-cat looked flustered.

(Owl ' Frost, Icicle ' Breeze, and Astral ' Drop aren't open for interaction at the moment, due to tending to Hare ' Star. The rest of my cats are open for interaction though.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

As Hickorypetal awaited her leader’s response, she continued her mind-rambling.
What would camp think? Of Harestar and Hickorypetal being the ones in charge? She was sure they would love Harestar, but what about herself?
If she slipped up, they could all be waiting for the newly appointed deputy to crack. Waiting. She was normally cool-headed and able to take on loads of responsibilities, but what about her new role?
She had been deputy for a few days, but Harestar had been there to guide her and make sure she did everything right. The cream molly in the nest in front of her looked even then strong and capable. Hickorypetal had been a wreck.
She hadn’t held any sentimental value towards Cliffstar, but Harestar had been his daughter, for Starclan’s sake! And she had managed to get through it all.
Hickorypetal put up her cold and calculating face once more, studying the past few days.
No one in Albaclan had shown any distrust or anger towards her, she would have thought that some would be envious. She had been prepared to show everyone she deserved this rank. But did she?
Her whole life had been consumed by a looming cloud of disappointment.
Ever since Brightpetal left... her mother’s face was etched into that stormy cloud, with lines of worry and anger traced in. Anger that Hickorypetal hadn’t gotten her father to the medicine cats soon enough. Worry that Hickorypetal would perish.
She wanted Brightpetal to be happy, not disgruntled and frayed over her remaining kits.
Hickorypetal wondered where she had ended up. As a Kittypet? No. Her mother would have never accepted the soft life they led. Perhaps she had been killed.
Atleast then she could be in Starclan, sitting next to her father and her brother.
Hickorypetal crossed her paws, her amber eyes roaming ferociously over Harestar’s expression.
Was she disappointed? The brown molly swore that Harestar was angry with her. It had been strange.
When she had still been a warrior, she wouldn’t have cared what the creamy shecat thought about her. But now, when she had become leader, Hickorypetal was worried Harestar would see she had made a wrong choice in appointing her such a hard and demanding role in the future of Albaclan.
“I’ll get out of your way, everyone. I’ll be back with some freshkill for you soon.” She added to Harestar, and she got to her feet.
Sprawling, she turned with a flick of her tail to gaze out of the entrance. Some cats were mingling, most likely gossiping about Harestar’s return or whatever.
Huffing, Hickorypetal was glad that her thick pelt could keep out the cold. It was still a bit chilly, but warm days would come, she could feel the tension as nature waited for the okay.
Her paw pads grinding on the cold ground, she trotted up to the killpile,which was near empty.
Her heart dropped.
Sending out hunting patrols was her duty! If the pile wasn’t well stocked, only she was to blame.
Disheartened, she carefully bent to select the biggest piece and pierced the snowshoe rabbit’s scruff with her jaws.
They were common in the mountains, and the white hares could be seen for miles with that ridiculous pelt of theirs.
She rejected the urge to indulge in the meal, it’s blood was still a bit warm and a musky, tantalizing scent marched up through her nose to infect her brain. As soon as her body smelt the food, her stomach let out an embarrassing rumble.
She rentered the medicine den, watching as the medicine cat and her helpers busily bustled around the tired Leader.
As soon as Iciclebreeze stepped away for a millisecond, She darted forward and plopped the prey at Harestar’s paws.
The nest was near swarmed over once more by the felines, and Hickorypetal merely dipped her head to them and turned to trot away once more.
Maybe she would go for a hunt, she wondered.
Sitting down outside of the den, close enough that the warmth was still emanating, she puzzled that by staring off into the sky.

{Open}
A new time system has been implemented. Please write future posts accordingly. (And Silver Fishie, the patrols won't start until next week :3)

With Iciclebreeze's help, the honey managed to be coughed back into Harestar's mouth, but the she-cat was hesitant to spit it out.
'That would be rude, wouldn't it?' she thought before managing to force herself to swallow it. This was when she saw Hickorypetal enter with a snow hare.
"Thank you, Hickory.." she managed to say and turned to Iciclebreeze. The new leader nodded to her food, then the medicine cat, subtly asking if she could eat.
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Hailstrike noticed the hope in Stormeye's gaze so he recalled his hunt, trying to think of anything unusual he had
noticed but nothing came to mind. "I didn't see anything while I was out." He replied with grunt. His whiskers
twitched in annoyance, I wish I could do more to help. I also wish I knew what to say. He glanced at the warrior,
"I'm sure she will be ok. Perhaps she's exhausted from her nine lives ceremony." Still worry gripped Hailstrikes
stomach, maybe something had gone wrong though? He shook his pelt, sitting here and worrying wont do any good!
"Maybe we could do something to help?"
"How could we help though?All we really can do is wait since we aren't medicine cats."Stormeye told him.
She probably is just tired.Maybe we should just wait it out.If we went inside to help,it would just make the den more crowded and she wouldn't be able to rest properly.Plus,we would only get in Iciclebreeze's way.Stormeye looked at the fresh kill pile.There was enough food right now,but maybe they could get something large for just Harestar when she woke up.It wasn't much,but it was better than nothing.
"We could get something fresh for her to eat when she wakes up.Like a present I guess for becoming leader.It's not much,but it would be better than doing nothing."Stormeye explained,hoping not wasn't a stupid idea.It was all he could think of though,and there wasn't anything else they could do.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old June 21st, 2018, 04:18 PM
Writer/artist

Avalanchepaw paced the entrance of camp, occasionally glancing up to see if his mentor was anywhere near. The smells of the mountain almost begged him to learn to hunt in the snow, the cliffs called him to explore the rabbit holes and caves. In his daydreams, he almost forgot where he was, bumping into the elder's den.
He jumped, fur on end, suddenly feeling foolish and embarrassed.
He flattened his ears, sitting down, trying to force himself to sit still and not fidget.
Old June 21st, 2018, 04:45 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

A new time system has been implemented. Please write future posts accordingly. (And Silver Fishie, the patrols won't start until next week :3)

With Iciclebreeze's help, the honey managed to be coughed back into Harestar's mouth, but the she-cat was hesitant to spit it out.
'That would be rude, wouldn't it?' she thought before managing to force herself to swallow it. This was when she saw Hickorypetal enter with a snow hare.
"Thank you, Hickory.." she managed to say and turned to Iciclebreeze. The new leader nodded to her food, then the medicine cat, subtly asking if she could eat.

Icicle ' Breeze smiled, "Go ahead, I'll give you the herbs after your done eating. That way you're a bit warmer and awake." She purred, she then moved to put the herbs down in a area where she'd remember, which was a small corner in the back of the den. Icicle ' Breeze looked at Astral ' Drop. Her sister padded over as the two talked for a while, before having Astral ' Drop leave with a moss ball in her mouth.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:26 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:

Icicle ' Breeze smiled, "Go ahead, I'll give you the herbs after your done eating. That way you're a bit warmer and awake." She purred, she then moved to put the herbs down in an area where she'd remember, which was a small corner in the back of the den. Icicle ' Breeze looked at Astral ' Drop. Her sister padded over as the two talked for a while, before having Astral ' Drop leave with a moss ball in her mouth.
(I added a medicine cat guide in the main post if you ever need it :3)

"Thank you." Harestar said. The prey was so big and full of meat, the she-cat almost felt as if she should reject it and give it to someone in need. She did have nine lives after all. Couldn't she use one to save another?
Harestar sunk her teeth into the rabbit's side. It was one of the best rabbits she had ever tasted. Just the first bite gave her enough strength to move her stiff legs and set her front paws on the animal. Soon, the new leader was tearing apart the hare as if she hadn't eaten in moons. Luckily, the prey's blood was half-frozen from being dead for awhile, so not much of a mess was made.
When Harestar had finished the rabbit, she brushed what remained off to the side and began cleaning her paws and face. "Once again, thank you for letting me eat." she said.
Old June 21st, 2018, 05:59 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Birchkit hobbled around the nursery, yawning. He had recently awoken from a nap and therefore, was still groggy. He saw Burnsplash not far away and yelled, hoping she would hear, "BURNSPLASH!!"

Burnsplash turned around, shaken out of her daze. She saw Birchkit waving his ginger tail ecstatically, motioning her to come over. Not much I can do but oblige , she thought with a shrug. Turning around she walked over.

Birchkit purred as he saw the gray shecat come over. Finally some interaction.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 22nd, 2018, 06:26 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

(I added a medicine cat guide in the main post if you ever need it :3)

"Thank you." Harestar said. The prey was so big and full of meat, the she-cat almost felt as if she should reject it and give it to someone in need. She did have nine lives after all. Couldn't she use one to save another?
Harestar sunk her teeth into the rabbit's side. It was one of the best rabbits she had ever tasted. Just the first bite gave her enough strength to move her stiff legs and set her front paws on the animal. Soon, the new leader was tearing apart the hare as if she hadn't eaten in moons. Luckily, the prey's blood was half-frozen from being dead for awhile, so not much of a mess was made.
When Harestar had finished the rabbit, she brushed what remained off to the side and began cleaning her paws and face. "Once again, thank you for letting me eat." she said.
(Thanks!)

Icicle ' Breeze smiled warmly, "No problem!," She mewed, "Just let me know when your ready to eat the herbs. I'll bring them over." The tuxedo she then went to go and sort the more serious herbs. Most of them were okay, though there were a few she had to throw out. Her torso swayed as she continued to sort the various herbs in the cracks of the wall.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:25 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:

(Thanks!)

Icicle ' Breeze smiled warmly, "No problem!," She mewed, "Just let me know when your ready to eat the herbs. I'll bring them over." The tuxedo she then went to go and sort the more serious herbs. Most of them were okay, though there were a few she had to throw out. Her torso swayed as she continued to sort the various herbs in the cracks of the wall.
Harestar laid on her side again after she had finished cleaning herself. "I think i'm ready to eat the herbs!" she said as loud as she could to get the med cat's attention.