Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 16th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

◇ AlbaClan ◇
Sign-ups
Info page
The official AlbaClan interactive story!

----------

Welcome...

A vast valley stretches far ahead, surrounded by an intimidating mountain range. The Valley is green and filled with meadows that sway in the slight breeze, while the mountains are snowy with the occasional forest here and there. This is AlbaClan's home and one that they have thrived in for years.
AlbaClan was founded by Alba, a kittypet. Alba had been stolen from a faraway clan long before he founded the clan, and was able to communicate with StarClan. One day, the village he lived in burnt down, and the cats there were chased out of the remains of it by the villager's now free dogs. Alba led the group of cats to where AlbaClan now roams and told them about StarClan and how they told him that they should live there. The cats all saw Alba as a true leader and trusted him. After a while, the other kittypets were able to speak to StarClan and were assigned ranks. Alba became leader and received nine lives, and AlbaClan officially began.

AlbaClan is made up of many different cats, allowing outsiders to join often giving them diverse looks. However, a lot of AlbaClan are long-haired and fluffy, leaning to the furrier side as more pure-blooded AlbaClan cats have Himalayan blood in their veins. The cats are trained for snow, forest, and meadow hunting for the most part, with a select few training in the water in case fish is needed for their survival, although overall AlbaClan does not swim all too often. They have a few unique traditions developed through the course of their existence, which you can read about in the "Clan Information" section.

----------

Rules

1. WCO rules: Please follow wco rules at all times, and keep all content friendly to every age!

2. Spamming: Please do not spam. Chatting outside rp is ok, but keep it within brackets on your rp posts. Also, if telling another user to come back someplace, occasionally coming and asking them to come back to another is fine, but please do not advertise without permission.

3. Theft: Kit stealers, or any other kind of stealers- ex, elder stealers- are not permitted. Nor are any variations. Also, do not control other's characters without permission.

4. Role-Playing: While this is not a completely advanced role-play I do ask that you use correct grammar while role-playing. In chat, outside rp, it is ok to use terms like "lol", or "brb", g2g, etc, but please do not use chatspeak/text talk in rp! Also, do not control other player's characters, or spotlight your characters too much. The preferred amount of sentences per post is 3+ sentences for average ranks and 5+ sentences for high ranks.

5. Timeskips: To add to the above only I can post major timeskips. You're allowed to skip forward a few minutes or so, maybe to as much as a few hours, but you cannot skip days or months or years. You're allowed to request timeskips however, and if I plan a major timeskip I shall warn the members beforehand.

6. Romance and Violence: Please keep everything all age appropriate. Romance and violence are permitted, but nothing should be inappropriate or overly detailed. Same goes for kittings and the like. Also, please, no cursing, warriors curses are alright in-rp.

7. Activity: Please be active. If you leave without warning for a week, you will be asked to return. After two weeks your cats will be removed. Feel free to rejoin, but notice you may not get any special places- such as deputies, medicine cats, etc- back afterward. If you wish to quit please be polite and inform me.

8. Plot: Only I can decide major events, so please no deciding major plotlines without my prior permission. You can suggest ideas of course. It is not guaranteed all ideas will be used, but regardless anything major must be first approved by me.

9. In RP: Have fun! Please try your best to include everyone. There are no character limits but do not overwhelm yourself. Be aware that if you join as a kit, I pick their future ranks. If you join as an apprentice, the leader picks their future warrior name. You may, of course, request things ahead of time, but it must be asked first or I won't know.

11. This is the public territory thread, which means any rp that is restricted to two cats that are outside of the territory cant be posted here. Interaction with kittypets (If it only involves one clan cat and one kittypet) and journeys to the Leader's Peak, Icecave, or Emerald Pond should be taken to pm. Apprentice's quests will not be roleplayed and the apprentice(s) will just have to post their results when it is over.

10. Time One week irl is equivalent to one day in rp. Monday - Friday is daytime and Saturday and Sunday are nighttime. 3 days make a moon and 3 moons make a season.

----------

Clan News

None yet!

----------

Current story

Earthquake season plot: Earthquake 5 and avalanche!
Strikes: Strikes Wednesday
Description: Most cats will be frightened and run into the territory. Nests will be shifted and objects above ground will fall in large numbers. The elders den, warriors den, and apprentices den will suffer moderate damage: small cracks in walls, falling of pieces of ceiling and walls, narrow spaces such as tunnels fall down; the leader's den, medicine den, and nursery will show large cracks in walls and some collapsing of ceilings.
The falling camp!: During the earthquake, large cracks in the ground will surround the camp and it will tilt forward, ready to fall!

Weather

Time: Morning
Season: Late New-leaf
Female animals have come out of hiding with their new babies. The prey is flourishing more than ever. The weather is breezy with snow every once in a while.
Current weather: Clear

A patrol is being hosted!

----------

Clan information

Clan character

AlbaClan, strong and intelligent. AlbaClan is known for being a very adaptable clan, known for finding a way to survive and saving themselves from danger and harm several times. This does not mean they do not commit noble acts or let loners and kittypets join their clan, they are willing to give cats chances. AlbaClan allows outsiders to join from time to time. Cats in AlbaClan view each other as family and are overall very loyal, and are taught to be cautious, but kind to all.

Clan traditions

AlbaClan has a few unique traditions, besides the typical warrior code, ceremonies, and belief in StarClan.

Recieving nine lives: It is traditional to hunt as much as you can the day before this ceremony as it is considered disrespectful to StarClan for a new leader to not bring them food. On the night of the ceremony, the medicine cat will take the leader to the Leader's Peak (Mountain) or the Emerald Pond (Valley). The leader will then toss the food onto the mountain graves or set it in the water and then wait. The medicine cat is supposed to leave the second the StarClan cats arrive. When the ceremony is over with, the leader and their new nine lives will be guided home by StarClan if the new leader is lost.

A warrior's vigil: After the quick trip to camp after a warrior ceremony, the new warrior's former mentor will lead them to either the leader's peak or the Emerald Pond and leave them there. The warrior will sit there in silence for the night and visit any deceased family they have in StarClan. Once again, Starclan will guide them home in the morning.

The apprentice's quest: Very early in the morning, on the day an apprentice or group of apprentices turns 12 moons old, the leader and their mentor(s) will wake them up and lead them to the snow peaks or the Tiger's forest. Their mentor(s) will touch noses with them and wish them good luck and the apprentice(s) will be left there for the whole day and night. The next morning, the leader will come to retrieve them and take them to the Icecave or Emerald Pond, where they will receive their warrior names. On the occasion where an apprentice dies during their quest, their body will be laid in the pond and the leader will receive their warrior name for them.

Death ritual: AlbaClan is very spiritual and believes that there are ways to help a dead cat have a good afterlife. When a cat dies, everyone is encouraged to find herbs or small prey which is said to keep them healthy in StarClan. Meanwhile, the medicine cat rubs lavender and other sweet-smelling plants on the body, a process said to help the cat keep their beauty in StarClan. When the cats of the clan arrive with herbs and small prey, the medicine cat will take out a white cloth, stolen from twolegplace, and wrap it around the deceased and the items. Cats who were important to the deceased may then place flowers in the cloth, granting the cat good luck in StarClan, before they are buried.

The great journey: When the water source in a territory freezes over, the cats must move to the opposite territory. The journey takes a day and consists of climbing up the mountain into the mountain territory at the end of leaf-bare and climbing down the mountain into the valley territory at the end of green-leaf.

----------

Territory and camp maps coming soon

----------

AlbaClan

Leader

Harestar // ♤ Allora ♤ // 19 moons // Harestar is a fluffy Himalayan she-cat with blue-gray eyes. She has a few scratches on her side but is otherwise clean of scars.
Lives: 9/9

Deputy

HickoryPetal // Silver Fishie // 30 moons // No description availible

Medicine cat

Iciclebreeze // TiredSmolFox // 17 moons // IcicleBreeze's breed is a Cymric cat. Yet she is oddly heavy, she is short. Her pelt color is black whilst she has a white sock on her front left paw. Whilst the rest of her paws have white mitts. As well as her ear tips are white. Her eyes are a medium blue with a few hints of green here and there.
Medicine cat guide

Warriors

Flare ' Birch // TiredSmolFox // 49 moons //Senior Warrior // Flare ' Birch is a fluffy Somali. His full tail is completely white, as well as his muzzle. His body is lithe and small. His eyes are a bright green. His right ear is torn.

Breeze ' Wolf // TiredSmolFox // 47 moons // Warrior // Breeze ' Wolf is a broad-shouldered tom. His main pelt color is black whilst he has white frontal paws, a white tail, a white chest. His breed is a Cymric cat, he has a bit of a tail, a short tail. He has a large scar on his side that starts at his shoulder blade and to his hip, hence his suffix Wolf, he had been attacked by one. His eyes are bright green.

Hailstrike // ConfusedCas // 39 Moons // Warrior // A dirty gray tom with an overly curly pelt and ice blue eyes. He is well muscled and holds himself at a tall stature.

Burnsplash // Ombre Party // 31 moons // Gray she-cat with ginger-red splashes in fur with gold eyes

AstralDrop // TiredSmolFox // 25 moons // Warrior // A Cymric brown tabby she-cat. Her eyes are a mix between Green (R) and Blue (L). She doesn't have any tail, so she's a rumpy. She has a white mask on her face, whilst her jaw is a brown. She has white mitts on all of her paws.

Dropsmoke // TiredSmolFox // 25 moons // Warrior // Drop ' Smoke is a Maine coon, which means they have large ears. Technically, Drop ' Smoke is born a she-cat, but she prefers them/they pronouns. Their pelt consists of a blue smoke / A blue color that gets lighter when it's further down. Drop's eyes are a mint green. Their tail is nothing but a nub, due to a leopard attack. They have two inner notches on their ears. Their body has a few white flecks on their head, and on her shoulder blades, they are a bit brighter than the lighter part of their pelt. Drop's body type is small.

SnowDrift // TiredSmolFox // 24 moons // Warrior// SnowDrift is a seemingly albino, fluffy, matted she-cat with lilac colored eyes. She is missing half of her left ear whilst her right ear is shredded, due to an accident when she was an apprentice. Her tail is a medium length and if her ears weren't injured so badly, they would be very small.

Stormeye // Swiftheart // 16 moons // Warrior // Smokey gray,long fur and dark green eyes.Stormeye is a Tom with a scar running from the corner of his left eye to his jaw and four scratches on his shoulder. He got both scars from a wolf when he was an apprentice, about to become a warrior.

Owlfrost // TiredSmolFox // 15 moons // He basically is a brown fluffy tabby with ice blue eyes.

Shadowwhisper // ♤ Allora ♤ // 14 moons // Warrior // Black persian she-cat with yellow eyes. She has no scars.

Ashfall // TiredSmolFox // 13 // Warrior // Ashfall is a broad-shouldered tortoiseshell tom with a white chest. His eyes are a bright gold, which shows as an almost white color if seen from far away. His tail is oddly long whilst his ears are short, like his sisters.

Apprentices

Avalanchepaw // ♤ Allora ♤ // 11 moons // Apprentice // Avalanchepaw is a Japanese bobtail tom with white fur, black spots, and yellow eyes. He has no scars.

Dapplepaw // Panda // 8 moons // Apprentice // This she-cat has a black base coat with white speckles dotting all along her creating a marble-like pattern. She has pastel green eyes and no major scars.

Snowpaw // Swiftheart // 8 moons// Apprentice // Snowpaw is a white ragdoll and Bengal mix, and Snowpaw has the long fur of a Ragdoll, but the markings of a Bengal. Snowpaw is also a She-cat and has green eyes.

Fogpaw // ConfusedCas // 7 Moons // Apprentice // A small, lean tom with a gray slightly cream colored pelt and bright green eyes.

Queens

Mistyfur // *FlowerFell Frisk* // 34 moons // Queen // Mistyfur is a Light Black/Brown she-cat with a white/tan chest. Her eyes are yellow.

Kits

Birchkit // Ombre Party // 4 moons // Kit // cream Tom with black-brown stripes and speckles and green eyes

Ebonykit // Kiwi_Juuzou // 3 moons // Kit // He is a Himalayan/Persian Kitten with a calico type pelt. He has blue eyes, and his tail is black and some orange mix. Most of his body is orange, white, and black. He kinda looks sad. He has no paw on his back left leg, but he will learn how to walk and run without a paw there.

Softkit // Kiwi_Juuzou // 3 moons // Kit // She is a Himalayan/Persian Kitten. Her fur is black with some lighter shades here and there. She has light yellow/green/brown eyes.

----------

Starclan

Fallingfeather // ♤ Allora ♤ // 36 moons at death // Former deputy // Small and thin silver tabby tom with yellow eyes. He has faint scratches on his back. // Killed by a hawk

Cliffstar // ♤ Allora ♤ // 54 moons at death // Former leader // Large brown Himalayan tom with dark blue eyes. He has two faint snakebite marks on his front left leg. // Killed by snakebites

----------

Relations

Family trees

Mates & Kits

Tom ♥ She-cat
♢ Litter 1: Kit, Kit, Kit
♢ Litter 2: Kit, Kit, Kit

Ex-Mates & Kits

Tom ♡ She-cat
♢ Litter 1: Kit, Kit, Kit
♢ Litter 2: Kit, Kit, Kit

Crushes

Tom → She-cat = Tom likes She-cat
Tom ← She-cat = She-cat likes Tom
Tom ←→ She-cat = They like each other

? means the cat is unknown.
Struck out means the cat is deceased.
An asterisk (*) next to their name means they live outside the clan
Ittialics means that it is a same gender crush or relationship

Cliffstar ♡ ?
♢ Litter 1: Harestar, ?, and ?

? ♥ ?
♢ Litter 1: Snowdrift
♢ Litter 2: Ashfall

? ♥ ?
♢ Litter 1: Astraldrop
♢ Litter 2: Iciclebreeze

? ♥ Mistyfur
♢ Litter 1: Ebonykit and Softkit

Harestar ← Dropsmoke
Hickorypetal ← Dropsmoke

Mentors and apprentices

Hailstrike mentors Avalanchepaw

Flarebirch mentored Dropsmoke
Cliffstar mentored Harestar

----------

NOTES TO SELF:
Warnings I got from members on inactivity. These users are on leave.

Ombre Party will be inactive until Tuesday

MEMBER LIST:
Myself
TiredSmolFox (Inactive)
Silver Fishie (Active)
ConfusedCas (Active)
Panda (Inactive)
Ombre Party (Inactive)

QUIT/ON LEAVE LIST:
Users who quit or temporarily quit, but their characters are still in the rp and claimed by other users, and want to be able to reclaim their cats if they return (option 3).

"Option 3, to Allow someone else to rp them by default, with understanding if you rejoin you'll have them back, but also knowing the new rper can kill them off before then if they choose. (User will not be allowed to use the cat outside this rp as it is still your character unless you say otherwise.)"

New rpers can also decide mates, crushes, etc for the cat (if the original character's owner is gone for a reasonable amount of time and rp progresses enough for it, that is), and change small details gradually as the rp goes on.

N/A

----------

Last edited by ♤ Allora ♤; July 16th, 2018 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Event and time change
Old June 16th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ◇ AlbaClan ◇ {Main roleplay thread}{Always Open!}

(Sorry if this is annoying, it’s a reminder for myself to post here)
Old June 16th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
(Sorry if this is annoying, it’s a reminder for myself to post here)
{It's Fine}
Old June 16th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

{It's Fine}

(Mmkay, thank you. I might add a few more characters whenever I get the chance, though it would depend if I get to my computer sometime. My family is currently over at my house for Father’s Day stuff.)
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Moony!!

|Icicle ' Breeze, open for interaction|

Icicle ' Breeze moved without the small den, swiftly sorting different rows of herbs. Luckily, she didn't have a tail, or else she would have probably tripped over it by now. Continuing her sorting, she picked out stale herbs from the cracks. Icicle counted out which herbs she needed more of and which herbs she should stock up on later on. Her greenish eyes gazed over the icicle's on the ceiling.

Icicle ' Breeze sat on her hind legs, sniffing the herbs attached to them. The tuxedo she let out a relieved sigh, none of them needed to be tossed out.

|Owl ' Frost, open for interaction|

Owl ' Frost stretched out, his tail had been covered in moss from his nest. He let out a angry huff as he bent his body to groom and clean the moss out. A few flecks of the moss remained, but he paid no mind to it. He trotted out of the Warriors den, heading towards the Medicine den to go and visit Icicle ' Breeze, just to bug her.
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Writer/artist

The roleplay is officially starting! From this point on, all ooc not attached to a roleplay post should be put on the sign-up thread.

A Himalayan she-cat walked weakly down the mountain, being helped by two of the spirits attending her nine lives ceremony. She could not see or smell them, but she could feel their warmth and this comforted her. Harestar was weak from gaining her lives, which was a somewhat painful experience. She looked up at the sky, black, with a red glow to the east where the sun was beginning to rise. Suddenly, Harestar felt the presence of the warm spirits melt away and she slipped on ice, falling off of an outcropping of rock. She winced as she landed in a pile of snow, the freezing temperature of it immediately getting to her head. The she-cat picked herself up and crawled out of the snow, looking forward. The camp was just a few fox-lengths away. Harestar mustered up all of her strength and dragged herself to the camp entrance before collapsing, unconscious.
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
The roleplay is officially starting! From this point on, all ooc not attached to a roleplay post should be put on the sign-up thread.

A Himalayan she-cat walked weakly down the mountain, being helped by two of the spirits attending her nine lives ceremony. She could not see or smell them, but she could feel their warmth and this comforted her. Harestar was weak from gaining her lives, which was a somewhat painful experience. She looked up at the sky, black, with a red glow to the east where the sun was beginning to rise. Suddenly, Harestar felt the presence of the warm spirits melt away and she slipped on ice, falling off of an outcropping of rock. She winced as she landed in a pile of snow, the freezing temperature of it immediately getting to her head. The she-cat picked herself up and crawled out of the snow, looking forward. The camp was just a few fox-lengths away. Harestar mustered up all of her strength and dragged herself to the camp entrance before collapsing, unconscious.
|Owl ' Frost, Open | |Astral ' Drop, Partly open |
The tom walked over to the entrance instead of heading towards Icicle ' Breeze's den. He was curious to know where his leader was. Looking down, he saw his unconcious leader laying in the snow. He let out a sigh, before bounding back to the warriors den to awaken Astral ' Drop. The she-cat let out a groan, feeling a cold and wet paw on her face.

She batted at whatever was touching her. Owl ' Frost let out a yelp, her claws had snagged his cheek. Astral ' Drop flicked her ears, "What?" She asked. Owl ' Frost explained quickly, she then ran off to go get Icicle ' Breeze. Owl ' Frost improvised, seeing how long it would take, so he headed back for the entrance and crouched, sniffing her, then attempting to nudge his new leader's limp body onto his back.
Old June 17th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

|Owl ' Frost, Open | |Astral ' Drop, Partly open |
The tom walked over to the entrance instead of heading towards Icicle ' Breeze's den. He was curious to know where his leader was. Looking down, he saw his unconscious leader laying in the snow. He let out a sigh, before bounding back to the warriors den to awaken Astral ' Drop. The she-cat let out a groan, feeling a cold and wet paw on her face.

She batted at whatever was touching her. Owl ' Frost let out a yelp, her claws had snagged his cheek. Astral ' Drop flicked her ears, "What?" She asked. Owl ' Frost explained quickly, she then ran off to go get Icicle ' Breeze. Owl ' Frost improvised, seeing how long it would take, so he headed back for the entrance and crouched, sniffing her, then attempting to nudge his new leader's limp body onto his back.
Harestar felt herself being hoisted up from the ground. Figuring that this was one of the spirits, she refused to wake up.
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Harestar felt herself being hoisted up from the ground. Figuring that this was one of the spirits, she refused to wake up.

|Owl Frost, Half Open | Icicle ' Breeze, Not open | Astral ' Drop, Half open |

Owl ' Frost trekked towards the medicine den, "Hare ' Star, I hope you wake up.. The clan feels odd without a leader." He mewed, then entered the medicine den carefully. He laid his leader down, flat on one of the rocks. Astral ' Drop moved to check on Hare ' Star whilst Icicle ' Breeze collected herbs. Astral ' Drop sniffed the leader, as Icicle ' Breeze hollered something about honey. The brown tabby she nodded, bringing a moss ball with her as she left the den to go collect honey. The medicine cat brought over two leaves of feverfew, then paused to decide whether Hare ' Star was conscious enough to eat it on her own. Astral ' Drop had returned whilst Icicle ' Breeze was deciding. The warrior she pawed at Hare ' Star's mouth, attempting to open it.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; June 17th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 07:31 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

A large, broad shouldered molly was sitting across the clearing as three cats entered the camp. Two she recognized instantly, Harestar, who was draped unconsciously across another cats back, and Iciclebreeze, the clans medicine cat. The long furred brown shecat remained seated, watching the entrance with hardened eyes of amber. Snow was gathering on her large frame, and her tail was curled tightly around her to preserve warmth. Her ears were still upright, but she couldn’t catch any of what they were saying.
It seemed like Cliffstar’s death was repeating. For some reason, Hickorypetal felt the same, dawning sadness at this moment that she had when she had caught sight of the brown Himalayan tom being carried into camp.
She wasn’t the tiniest bit envious of Harestar. Hickorypetal felt pity. Leader at only eighteen moons. Hickorypetal had been one of the cats to silently protest Harestar being named leader. How could one so young hold a position of power? She could count off maybe five older warriors who could do a better job.
That was what she had thought. Now, Hickorypetal could understand. Harestar was young, and would be able to lead Albaclan. But what would happen next?
It was like making a kit a warrior. They knew nothing of battle and bloodshed and loss. Fury and love and disappointment. Except, Harestar was strong and a good fighter with a careful mind.
But what about wisdom? Even Hickorypetal herself was young to be deputy; but she was over ten moons older then Harestar.
Wisdom came with time. Hickorypetal would also give her new leader time. Wisdom cannot be earned, it is collected. It does not come with the changing of ranks. It is gathered by past mistakes, and the mistakes of others.
Her eyes glazed, she thought of her mother. So bright and a wonderful huntress, with prowess better than any in the clan. If only she had stayed... Brightpetal would have been deputy, maybe Leader if she had stayed! She had been so capable and willing to help, it would be no surprise if she was selected to be in line for the roles ahead of her.
She had been such a likable, diligent warrior. No wonder Hickorypetal had wanted her suffix to be an echo of her mother.
Letting out a puff of hot air, she watched as her warm exhale turned to a foggy array of ice crystals floating like a mist in front of her muzzle.
It was in fact a mighty feat for a leader to make it this far. Sure, she was unconscious, but she was back at camp. Harestar had proven something today. Even Hickorypetal herself, the boastful and powerful fighter and determined hunter, doubted that she could make the journey alive in this weather.
Not to worry though, green-leaf was nearing them each and every day. Prey would prosper once more, and Hickorypetal could test the strength of Albaclan.
The sudden death by snakes had rattled her. Cliffstar had always been a distant figure, but strong and he seemed... invincible! How could him of all felines perish at the jaws of prey?
It was almost poetic. Cliffstar died, along with the deputy, Fallingfeather. It left two ranks open and ready for a new heiress. Harestar, Cliffstar’s direct offspring, had taken the challenge. Young and foolish, but she showed dignity and courage.
Hickorypetal arose, her large tufted feet leaving broad imprints in the snow.
It was time to stop wondering.
It was time to halt her thoughts about Harestar.
It was time to see if her new leader was alright, and could take on the wilderness.
Tucking her long, flowing tail inbetween her back legs, she briskly trotted over to the medicine den.
If she wasn’t wanted she would leave.
If not, she would stay to make sure Harestar was back up and running in the shortest amount of time.
Reaching the entrance, she paused, pinning her ears to her head. Poking her muzzle first, she entered the den. It was much warmer by comparison inside, What with the cats’ breath and body heat managing to add a thermal coating inside, and she relished the more delightful interior.
The scent of musky herbs and pungent poultices stand the inside of her nose, and she wrinkled her bridge in disgust.
“May I come in? If not, I’ll wait outside.” She asked, calling to the black figure which was Iciclebreeze.
@TiredSmolFox
@♤ Allora ♤

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; June 19th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.