Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Blazingstar's Apprentice

Okay, if anyone knows Blazingstar, they know that he's very committed to his clan. That being said, he's going to want to take on an apprentice shortly after his current one becomes a warrior. (Ferretpaw @Spirit)

"Ferretpaw is growing up fast on me and to be an equal in Windclan, I'm going to need another apprentice soon. I need a kit that stands out. I'm not interested in the strongest kit in the litter, any warrior can train them. I'm looking for a kit that hides in the corners. I'm looking for that kit who's bullied or frowned upon by most. I didn't choose Ferretpaw because she was the strongest. No. In fact, Ferretpaw was the smallest kit I knew. She was bullied and tossed around, but I put an end to that. Ferretpaw is a strong feline now, that her bullies wish they could be. That's my goal. I want to boost other kit's self-esteem, so by taking someone who thinks so little of themselves, I want to show the other cats they are not ignored by everyone.
Someone's always watching, waiting to come to their aid when they need it most.

Requirements
  • This kit does not have to be disabled in any way, though they must have been bullied at least once. Blazingstar can come to your kit's rescue if you wish.
  • I would like that your kit and Blazingstar interact at least once before the choosing date. I will be watching for this. It will effect your chances. If unborn, don't worry about this. Don't be shy, just PM me, I don't bite c:
  • MUST be 3 moons or younger/unborn
  • Your kit doesn't have to currently reside in WC. What? Meaning, we can plot anything for your kit. (Abandoned and he finds them, etc).
  • As stated above, I am not looking for the strongest kit out there. I need a kit that will stand out to Blazingstar. Be creative about this.
  • If you've read all this, put Blazing in the "other" section of your form.
  • Every kit must have an adoptive or biological mother/father whether they were abandoned or not. No exceptions.
  • You must have been an active member for at least 2 months before the choosing date.
  • Keep this last thing in mind. Blazingstar will probably bond to your kit, so if you apply, please know they will probably become close in some way. Blazing may end up becoming a fatherly figure to your kit, so expect that even after they are a warrior, he'll attempt to be in their life.

Form Without Site;
Name:
Current Home:
Personality:
Appearance:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:
Why would they be good for this?:

Form With Site;
Name/Link:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:

Choosing Date: September 20th

~~~~

Kit Roleplays
Teza's Viper -- Done
Role's Willowkit -- Done
Slash-GNR's Flamingkit -- Current in the Twolegplace
Lilly's Indigo -- Current in the WC territory
Chameleon's Gabby -- Soon to happen on the WC/RC border
Hexict's Blossomkit/Newtkit -- TBA
Redhead's Cloudedkit -- Soon to happen in the WC clearing
Starfall's Scorchingkit -- Current in the WC territory
Aura's Raven -- Soon to happen in the Twolegplace
Captain Toad's Pluto -- Current in the Twolegplace
--If you've PM'd/VM'd me about an RP with Blazing and your kit and it's not listed above, please let me know!
This is the simplest way for me to keep track of who I've interacted with and who I owe an interaction to--

Applicants Exempt From The Roleplay Rule
Exemption is only if your kit is unborn. If their age changes between the day you apply and the choosing date, please inform me!
Bad Wolf's Hexedkit
Empress of Evil's Blurrykit

~~~~

Do Not Quote This Post!
Remember to PM me if you wish for Blazing and your kit to interact!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 18th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 10:34 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Name: Wishkit
Age: Well she's a few sunrises old, though I haven't roleplayed with her yet.
Current Home: WindClan
Personality: She has quite an adventurous spirit deep inside her, and lets that spirit take over sometimes. She's very shy, and hardly talks to cats she doesn't know, but she can talk your ear off if she wanted to. Literally. She can get carried away, but she stays on topic mostly because of her mostly-shy personality. She hardly has any friends, but she doesn't mind this because she's used to not having any friends at all. She's loyal completely to her clan, and trusts nearly all of her clanmates. This can leave her vulnerable, but she believes that they are her clanmates; they take care of her, care about her, and they know she's there even if she isn't very talkative. Why shouldn't she trust them? In addition to her not-talkative personality, she's a quick learner. Not talking helps her focus more, so she learns quicker and but to be honest, she normally is very forgetful. She is very energetic. Using her energy, she might get mischievous, but if you give her something she finds interesting to do, she completely forgets about being mischievous and takes interest in whatever you gave her. She normally doesn't know what to do with her energy. Anyways, she hates having lots of attention due to her shyness. She has an open mind to all things, and doesn't mind if someone disagrees with her, as long as they have a reason to. After all, what's the point in saying someone's wrong if you don't know what's wrong about it? Lots of people don't pay attention to her, and she's fine with that. Some say she has bees in her brains. Others think she has feathers for brains. But she wants to prove to them that even on her last breath, her last blink, she will stay strong and help her clan. She will not let anyone stop her from being the best cat she can be. She knows to say the right things and sometimes finds something that she can relate to with the cat if they're feeling sad, but to be honest, that cat probably doesn't want her around. If someone starts a conversation with her, she answers but doesn't know how to continue the conversation, which can make her feel very awkward.
She can be snappy when she gets angry, though, so it's best to stay on her good side instead of intentionally making her mad. She is a very patient cat on the outside, but inside, her patience is bubbling away, and impatience is bubbling up a storm. This may be a bad part of her, but hey! It can help her defend herself, and that's a plus, isn't it? She doesn't like to be bossed around by kits / cats her age, but she doesn't show it. At least, normally she doesn't show it. Anyways, due to her adventurous spirit and curious heart, she can get into trouble. This is because she will probably wander off. She's a very stubborn one. When she makes up her mind, she keeps her choice stuck in her head. Due to her open mind, she can become confused because of her stubborn yet open minded nature. However, she can alternate between being stubborn and being open minded in a conversation, which can get really confusing to other cats, but completely normal to her. Anyways, her stubbornness makes her sad when it proves her opinion is wrong, but she'll learn that she can't know the right answer by guessing something.
She loves helping cranky and not cranky elders. Cranky or not, their stories are always interesting to her and she enjoys them. If they're hungry, she'll happily fetch something for them. She loves learning from her elders and she thinks that elders' stories are very entertaining at times. She respects her elders. She helps cats often when they let her, and it might seem to some cats that she cares more about them then herself. This can be true during some situations, but it normally comes down to her personality and not how much she likes that person. She puts cats' needs in her head at the right state of mind, but she doesn't do as much as be their servant, just helps them a bit. Sometimes she can work off her paws though, but she normally stays away from doing that. After all, she'll need good paws to lead her on the path she's walking.
Wishkit tries to make cats laugh whenever she can. Shy or not, to cats she knows, she tries to make laugh. She succeeds most times, as being shy gives her a lot of time to think, and she can think of new jokes during that time. If the cat is her friend, why not make them enjoy being her friend? She also gets excited about lots of things, and SUPER EXCITED when she sees a moth. She doesn't even know why she's so excited about a sparrow, but uh...Anyways, she loves playing around to cats who like her, and she play fights a lot. With cats who pay attention to her, of course.
She supports her Clanmates, and is eternally loyal to them. Not only will she help them until her last breath, she will protect them with her life, dying to save them. Her loyalty may be doubted by some cats, but it shouldn't be. In her heart, she knows that she will always stay loyal to her Clanmates, even if she hates them. Her Clan is where her heart belongs, not anywhere else. She will never stop her loyalty to her Clan, but sometimes she can get a little... forgetful And maybe go... uh... out... to do stuff.. that she's totally not supposed to be doing...
Appearance: Bloop
PPD: 5.06 but I am going to become more active due to the fact that mah computer is back to normal
Questions:
Other: Also I applied her for something else so she might be unable to become Blazingstar's apprentice, though this is highly unlikely. Also, I almost forgot to add , but: Blazing
Plot Ideas: ....I'm open for any plot ideas if you have some, but I haven't taken the time to think any up..
Why would they be good for this?: Wishkit is one of those shy kits who never stands up for themselves. I feel like Wishkit will develop a strong bond with Blazingstar as his apprentice and learn to defend herself and stop herself from being pushed around.

Last edited by Hopekit; July 31st, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name/Link
Viper
PPD
Questions
None
Other
Blazing
Plot Ideas
Actually, this finder gave me the idea of Viper being separated from her brother, Cobra, and their mother on the Windclan/Thunderclan border. Viper would then travel (slowly at that) deep into Windclan territory, to which Blazingstar would find her on his way back with Alder from Thunderclan and take Viper back with him. As she grows up, Blazing would keep an eye on her, possibly helping her recover from a bullying incident that happens. After becoming his apprentice, Viper may have one of her bipolar moments and go absolutely nuts, to which Blazing would try to stop, by force if necessary. She would run off after coming back to normal, and Blazing would go after her and convince her that maybe Surge can help her and she'd be okay.
Why Would They Be Good For This
Viper is bipolar. She would need someone that wouldn't judge her after having a "takeover" as she would call it of her "dark side." That said, when she's not having a "takeover" she's super friendly and fun-loving. It's hard to get her to be quiet and listen sometimes.

Last edited by Teza; July 31st, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:22 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Name: Dapplekit- Dapple- Dapplekit- Dapplepaw- Dapple---
Gender/Prefixes: Male; he/him
Current Home: Dusk Syndicate
Personality: Dapple was a very rude and brooding kit while growing up in WindClan under Singenight's rule. After that, when the family came to the Dusk Syndicate, Dapple turned into a shy kit, learning that even if he came from a powerful family, he was still small and very insignificant. In the Syndicate, Dapple found that he got the wrong end of the bullying stick. He got bullied in there for coming from the clans, and for his size. Dapple's personality soon changed from the short-tempered bully to a shy kit, who hid from all eyes, always trying to stay by himself.
Eventually, Dapple would leave the Dusk Syndicate, hoping to become a loner. Dapple wanders aimlessly, ending up near WindClan territory. Not knowing he was being taken back to his old clan, Dapple obliges, but when he finds out, Dapple, will become angry with the cat who saves him, yowling to be taken back to the Syndicate.
When Dapple comes to WindClan, the kits and queens will shun him for his heritage. His adoptive mother will bully him into his own nest, to stay away from her kits. The kits and apprentices-- sometimes even warriors-- will talk behind his back, calling him a murderer, and a deceiver. Dapple-- at this time, Dapplekit-- would become even more self-conscious. He would think that he didn't matter, that he was just as insane as his father. Dapplekit would fall to believe the assumptions that his clans pressed him under. Dapplekit would be bullied without avail, and being young and naive, Dapplekit would presume that he should stay away from the clan completely, wanting to run away from his clan back to the Dusk Syndicate.
Appearance: Dapple is a very nice looking cat, with a sleek leopard-like pelt. Dapple has beige hay-colored fur, with black spots covering his body along with a long stripe across his spine. Dapple's tail is medium length with stripes instead of the normal spots that cover the rest of his coat. He has a small, lithe body; he is almost always thin, with bones poking out from under his fur. His face is thin and long, with a long stripe of black covering the top of his muzzle, turning his would-be pink nose black. There are small spots surrounding his bright emerald eyes, almond and wide, giving Dapple and odd look.
PPD: 1.23 (I'm trying to become more active, I swear.)
Questions: Nope
Other: Singe(night) is Dapple's father, so that could stir some things with them?
I also don't have an adoptive mother for him yet, but I will look for one if he gets accepted.
Dapple would most likely go inactive if this doesn't work.
Blazing
Plot Ideas?: Perhaps Blazingstar finds Dapple in WindClan territory, and takes him back to camp, not realizing who he is. When he finds out, perhaps he thinks about throwing him out of the clan, but then grows closer to Dapple, and eventually becomes his mentor.
Why would they be good for this?: The way they would react to each other would be wonderful. With Singe being the evil leader of WindClan, Blazingstar would have probably hated Dapple, and the way that I'm seeing it, they would have an amazing story together.

Last edited by Brunch; July 31st, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:58 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Name:
Heronkit | Heronpaw | Heronsnow
Gender/Prefixes:
Male, He / Him,
Current Home:
Windclan,
Personality:
| Cocky | Ambitious | Loyal | Brave | Cold |

Heron is a cocky cat, he believes his clan is great, and wants to raise it up; 'If I can't reach heaven, then I shall raise Hell '. He's loyal to his clan, and would fight an die for it. He does believe in Starclan, but still dislikes them, Heron seems cold, and often spends most of his time alone. Many think his sexuality is weird, and he's a stranger in his own clan. he is ambitious. He wants to join the clans, but others disagree. He is what I think a good Tigerclaw would have been, and is often nicknamed, 'Snow Tiger' for his ferocity. He's a good cat. But he's lonely.
Appearance:
Heron is a handsome large white tomcat, he is very sturdy, with very exaggerated back legs. His fur is thick and warm, but the colour keeps him cool in the summer, where the length keeps him warm in the winter. His fur is astonishingly white, and very easy to see, so he often leaps from tree to tree when preforming attacks. He has amberish almond eyes, with flecks of blue in them. He's completely blind, and his pupils are completely light grey.
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Blazing,
He's one of Doveclouds Kits,
Plot Ideas?:
Heron being a cat that doe not care for Starclan, It could be like a Fireheart / Cloudpaw relationship, except Heron being blind. Also, him being bullied for his Blindness he would be aggressive back, so Blazing will have to deal with that.
its kinda like the plot idea, their contrasting personality will be interesting to see.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; August 2nd, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:09 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Name:
Willowkit ❇ Willowpaw ❇ Whisperingpaw ❇ Whisperingwillow

Gender/Prefixes:
Female
She/Her

Current Home:
WindClan

Personality:
It would be an understatement to say she don't talk much. Because she doesn't talk at all. She is a mute, and her parents thought it was because she was 'different'. But in reality, she just never learned to talk. She uses simple gestures to speak, plus her gaze speaks for her. They have a unique way of 'talking', using tail flicks and their paws, head movements and so on. Plus she would give a look and someone almost instantly knows what she is saying. As a kit, Willow was sent off because she couldn't speak, to see if it was a mental or physical disability. Willowkit already knew this wasn't true, and so she often tried to stay out of other people's way. She never knew their parents and often wished she knew how they died. As an apprentice, Willowpaw is fierce, and obedient. She has a big heart and is always trying to make others smile. Even without words she can find a way to make other people's day. She is more bullied for her inability to talk, however she tries to shrug it off. She always feels she isn't enough, but she is reminded that words are just a sound. That "Actions Speak Louder Than Words". Halfway through her apprenticeship, her name becomes Whisperingpaw, for her lack of voice. She tries and prove herself, but she feels like its harder now that she is older.

Appearance:
click
an all white molly with thin, black tabby stripes and copper eyes. They re a lean build, common in most WindClan cats, but they have strong muscles, seen when locked in combat or running trough the trees. Their smile is sweet and their gaze says a thousand words.

PPD:

Questions:
Would blazing be able to understand her?

Other:
If blazing could rescue her that'd be cool lol

Plot Ideas?:
She teaches him Action Speak Louder Than Word?/adoptive daughter?

Willowkit is strong at heart, but that isn't known since they never say it. I think Blazing would actually like her, for her unique personality of constant turmoil between self doubt and strong ambition.

oh boy oh man look at these five paragraph forms and my one paragraph

Last edited by monfang; July 31st, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:02 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Just a little reminder that everyone look through the requirements. All the forms so far are missing something.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:34 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Woops fixed it C:
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

To apply or to not apply?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:13 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Name: whitekit/ whitepaw/ whitepelt
Gender/Prefixes: female
she/her
Current Home: Windclan
Personality: (It's very complicated to tell/type so I'm going to try my best)
Shy and timid around bullies, and outside her safe zone. She's doesn't stand up for herself, she doesn't show happiness, she doesn't show her other side of herself. Her other side shines when she is comfortable, she's more happy and more sociable. You can see the joy in her eyes but when she spots the bullies she's back to shy and timid.
Appearance:
Ref sheet
A white kit with ragged fur and some little gray parts on her fur.
PPD: 33.44
Questions: none
Other: blazing
Plot Ideas?: none
Why would they be good for this: She would learn how to be a bit less shy and a bit more stronger to bullies, standing up for herself and others. She would be bullied though her life and Blazingstar would be a role model to her and she would be comfortable around him until she spots the bullies. She is a kit that evenyone can relate. She isn't the strongest or selfish cause of her two different personalities and how they work. Her personalities make her stand out as they both work depending who she is around.

Last edited by Darky; July 31st, 2017 at 01:29 PM.