Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Monthly Kudos

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM

Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Character of the Month (April 2018)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period. At the end of the month, the winner will be randomly selected.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze, Kiwituft, Rosebelly, Chanterellepaw, Cherrypaw, Cardinalkit, Sharppaw.
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Tigerdawn.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:47 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Character of the Month (April 2018)

Character Name: Feathercloud
Character Faction: RiverClan.
Reason for nominating this character: Feathercloud may not be a widely know molly in RiverClan but she's a very interesting cat. I find her past and fear of the nursery quite interesting. The first litter she had was left to her sister to care for and know that her sister has died and Feathercloud is gilt filled for leaving her kits she's trying to tell them but just found out she's expecting another litter. The Roleplayer really makes this molly stand out to me. I've been RPing with her for awhile and I think she should be the Character of the month.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Name: Maplespirit @Ravenfang
Character Faction: Outsider, Loner
Reason for nomination: Maplespirit is a very cutesy and a bit shy shecat. While my cat, Thistle, may be a bit blunt or a bit rude, she comes right out and tells him her flaws, where she lives, everything. She is very trusting and trustworthy, and is energetic and I feel as if Thistle is already being positively affected by her, after only a bit of roleplaying. While she comes from a tattered past, Ravenfang has made her so well that she comes past that, but realistically. Over all, Maplespirit is a brilliant character and I have no hesitation in saying so.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 10th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]: Sam @The Fallen Queen
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: loner
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Sam is just so nice but submissive, the way he gets embarrassed is just, I can't explain! When he is with Clive it's adorable yet sad sometimes it feels like he builds up to your character! He is a very precious cat and his backstory just makes your burst into tears, he's changed so much with Clive it's amazing! I personally don't think anyone would attack him for no reason when he would give in or run away, he may seem like a coward but trust me, he gains your trust. Sam will be so heart warming sometimes it unpredictable.
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:01 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Character Name: Saplingpetal http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2209 @Brilliance

Character Faction: ThunderClan (was previously a kittypet)

Reason for nominating this character: she may tend to talk a bit too much, but her sociability brought my cat Darkfur out of his antisocial shell. Her kindness won him over, and he has taken a liking to her, surprisingly, as he doesn't usually allow others to bring him out of his gloomy state. She is a true friend. She is a bit nosy, but it's mostly because her curiosity takes over her. However, she means no harm. It's her nature. She is friends with everyone. She has had bad luck with love in the past, but she adores her son and cares for him, showing she cares for family, too. She is loyal to ThunderClan. She is also quite captivating, with her big, blue eyes that seem to see right through you. Her elegance makes her seem dainty and soft, but she doesn't really like to fight. But she's not a coward.

Ehh... I dunno what else to put, put I hope Connie gets this award. Her character is pretty amazing.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:19 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Character name: Gorsebird
@Opal
Faction: Windclan
Reason for nominating: Gorsebird could represent the original queen. The stubborn and feisty she-cat is one of The most interesting cats to rp with, and makes you wonder how a cat as tough as her could possibly be overwhelmed by her many kits. She holds a grudge like a pro, but is in no way shape or form aggressive. She really lights up the Windclan nursery and is such a fun character.

I hope she wins!
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 14th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Character Name: Mudnose
Character Faction: Riverclan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Mudnose is a character who marches to the beat of his own drum and does so in a way that makes him sweet and endearing. He's a tom who loves kits and will happily spend time playing with them while other warriors might see it as a chore. He's aware that this paints him as a little odd. Does he care? Not at all.

Old April 15th, 2018, 10:30 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Character Name: Daydream
Character Faction: ShadowClan
Reason for nominating this character: They are such a well developed character! Daydream has been through so much, but keeps going on, pushing through the challenges and disappointments that life throws their way. The way they still handle each patient they take with care and gentle kindness shows their amazing spirit and resilience! They were actually the inspiration behind my character Ashenpaw, as I wanted to be more comfortable using they/them pronouns! ^^
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:38 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Character Name Tori
Roleplayer @Lonestar23
Character Faction Loner
Reason for nominating this character Tori such a chraming and unique character to roleplay with. She has such a well-developed personality and her personality will keep the roleplay going; there has honestly never been a dull moment in my RP with her. They way that she interacts with the other characters is fun to play out and you never know what's going to happen next. She has a cuteness about her, but a true the same time you can tell she hasn't had as much experience in the world as many others. Honestly, Tori is a well-constructed character with such an amazing personality.

Last edited by Jynx; April 16th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old April 21st, 2018, 09:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name / mention user]:
Smallleopard @Panda
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Shadowclan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Smallleopard is a great mentor to my apprentice, Dawnpaw. She is kind, and always very, VERY, thoughtful. Yes, she may not be the most popular cat in the clan, but she deserves the recognition. She would be a great deputy, because of her kindness, but sternness, and caution. She is shy a little bit too, but thats ok. She's perfect as she is! :3

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky