Old November 15th, 2023, 11:13 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Upon seeing Mallowhisker and Dovepaw still hunting, Leopardsong decided to get back to hunting herself. She didn't have to go far to find a vole digging around a small bush. She caught it in one quick pounce and a bite to the neck. While dragging the small rabbit back to her other catches, Leopardsong spotted a big crow hopping around beneath the trees.

Dropping her rabbit slowly, she quietly crept up after the crow, wiggling her haunches, she launched herself at the crow, but missed it by a feather as it took off into the air. Birds were hard to catch, she wasn't very good at hunting them but at least she tried. Ears flattened in frustration, Leopardsong brought back her rabbit hide it nearby her small pile of prey and went searching for something else.

She had to move a bit further from her patrol than she would have liked, but it paid off in the end as she found a squirrel. She caught the rodent by its tail right before it bolted for a tree trunk, and nipped its neck. By the time she was done with that, Leoardsong found herself exceedingly exhausted. Her time in the nursery had her losing stamina apparently. Leopardsong wordlessly reminded herself to start getting back into shape.

Perhaps Wolffang or Leechscar would come to train with her when they weren't busy. Or she could make a game of exciting with the kits. That could be fun. Clearly done with hunting, Leopardsong collected her prey and made her way back over to the other two, wondering how they were doing.
[ +1 mouse, 1 squirrel, 1 rabbit, 1 vole ]
@lem~ [Mallowwhisker] @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post
- @lem~ @Moonraven

Dovepaw kind of just stood there confused because Mallowhisker was supposed to teach them how to hunt… but didn’t? They kind of frowned as they watched Leopardsong come back, the queen looking exhausted.

[I am so sorry for the reply delay! I keep trying to reply but then something gets in the way TvT]

--

Mallow'whisker - She/Her - Demisexual, Polyromantic + Polyamoric - 30 Moons

--

Mallow'whisker kinda accidentally zoned out, her train of thought of trying to figure out how to train Dovepaw had turned onto a different track. "Oh shoot!" She suddenly said, remebering Dovepaw. "Apologies for spacing out, Dovepaw!" She said, embarrassed. "Ok. SO just watch me get into a crouch and stalk forward and then you can try, ok?" She purred to Dovepaw and dropped into a crouch. Her tail straight and ears back. "This is a crouch." The beautiful red torbie purred. Then she stalked forward, trying her best to keep her pawsteps silent. After her demonstration, she slowly stood up. "Your turn, Dovepaw!"

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

[I am so sorry for the reply delay! I keep trying to reply but then something gets in the way TvT]

--

--

Mallow'whisker kinda accidentally zoned out, her train of thought of trying to figure out how to train Dovepaw had turned onto a different track. "Oh shoot!" She suddenly said, remebering Dovepaw. "Apologies for spacing out, Dovepaw!" She said, embarrassed. "Ok. SO just watch me get into a crouch and stalk forward and then you can try, ok?" She purred to Dovepaw and dropped into a crouch. Her tail straight and ears back. "This is a crouch." The beautiful red torbie purred. Then she stalked forward, trying her best to keep her pawsteps silent. After her demonstration, she slowly stood up. "Your turn, Dovepaw!"

- @Moonraven

"It's fine..." they murmured. Dovepaw quickly got into the crouch that his mentor, Heatherwhisker, had taught them. Then they slowly crept forwards, towards Mallowwhisker. Dovepaw kept their tail lifted and straight behind them. Carefully, Dovepaw kept their pawsteps silent, or at least tried.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old November 17th, 2023, 09:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Leopardsong flattened her ears as she noticed both Mallowwhisker and Dovepa hadn't caught a thing by the time she was done. A hint of anxiety started to build within her chest. They were going to be late at this rate. Perhaps she should have taken care of teaching Dovepaw, they would have been done by now.

"You two need to hurry up." Leopardsong setting down her prey. "We're going to be late." She didn't mean to urge them, but they'd have consequences for being late. If they need some help, Leopardsong suppose she could lend a paw. She was tired but she could take a nap in the nursery later.

@lem~ [Mallowwhisker] @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw] [So I got an extension on this patrol till the 19th. If something isn't caught by then, I'll have to have Leopard report back about it.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:20 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post

- @Moonraven

"It's fine..." they murmured. Dovepaw quickly got into the crouch that his mentor, Heatherwhisker, had taught them. Then they slowly crept forwards, towards Mallowwhisker. Dovepaw kept their tail lifted and straight behind them. Carefully, Dovepaw kept their pawsteps silent, or at least tried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Leopardsong flattened her ears as she noticed both Mallowwhisker and Dovepa hadn't caught a thing by the time she was done. A hint of anxiety started to build within her chest. They were going to be late at this rate. Perhaps she should have taken care of teaching Dovepaw, they would have been done by now.

"You two need to hurry up." Leopardsong setting down her prey. "We're going to be late." She didn't mean to urge them, but they'd have consequences for being late. If they need some help, Leopardsong suppose she could lend a paw. She was tired but she could take a nap in the nursery later.

@lem~ [Mallowwhisker] @Kaywolf. [Dovepaw] [So I got an extension on this patrol till the 19th. If something isn't caught by then, I'll have to have Leopard report back about it.]

--

Mallowwhisker smiled and whispered to the young apprentice "Good job!" The beatiful maine coon mix sniffed a bit before scenting a bird. 'Good!' She thought. "Watch me catch this then you can catch your own!" She whisper-purred and hunted the bird. After successfully completing her hunting venture she motioned for the apprentice to try.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:16 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Windwillow strolled around and then sat. As she looked up, a bird, oblivious to her presence, landed in front of her. She heard the rustle of leaves as the robin disturbed the ground, and she prepared to pounce.

@Galaxy_
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:20 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Darkstar* View Post
Windwillow strolled around and then sat. As she looked up, a bird, oblivious to her presence, landed in front of her. She heard the rustle of leaves as the robin disturbed the ground, and she prepared to pounce.

@Galaxy_

Sunnyspark watched the other warrior waiting for her to catch her prey before she interrupted her as she sat down down winded from the bird but hidden from the other cat.
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:24 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post

Sunnyspark watched the other warrior waiting for her to catch her prey before she interrupted her as she sat down down winded from the bird but hidden from the other cat.
Windwillow pounced and killed the bird with one swipe of her paw. She buried it in the dirt to collect later and started forward. Not noticing the cat in front of her, she bumped into the cat, "Great Starclan," she cried out.
Old November 21st, 2023, 08:46 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Sunnyspark let out a grunt. "Oh sorry I was waiting for you to finish catching that bird" she laughed

@DarkStar
Old November 21st, 2023, 04:35 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(unactive)
80/100

So much trouble just to get the patrol organised...oh well they had gotten out of camp so why would anyone complain? Her patrolmates seemed nice Silverpaw did give off the impression she liked doing her own thing and Snowybreeze just seemed gentle...but she wasn't one to judge so she just kept her thoughts to herself and was polite as always.

Now what were they supposed to collect? Celandine was it? She wasn’t very good at plants but she could recall Lightningstorm saying it was a yellow flower...hmm, hopefully the others would have remembered it's description in more detail. With that in mind she turned to her patrolmates, who she'd try to keep pace with, and gave a nervous smile as to wait for orders from one of them as they were much older and she wasn't really the leader type.

@Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 21st, 2023, 10:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

They say such a shame, I turned out this way
A maniac

DuskPaw
She/Her
WC Apprentice
6.5 Moons

She flicked an ear, sighing. The warrior makes a good point, plus she doesn't even know how to catch birds yet.

And goodness you're bleeding
What a wonderful feeling

Where she wants to go? Hmm..

"Oh! Can we go to.. Twilight Falls? The name sounds pretty and I want to see if its as pretty as it sounds."
@Luck