Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:42 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:41 AM
Melting the Ice
by Yoshdo
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:40 AM
A new love? (Lightningpaw...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2018, 01:57 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Dust

The feline pushed their way out of the elders den and squinted, trying to spot the other pelts that seemed well hidden in the light of dusk. They had just gotten a well deserved bit of rest, most of their clanmates were still taking that well deserved rest, but they had enough sleep, they had become bored. The golden furred feline stood out against the backdrop of the swirls of pink, orange, and blue, their blazing pelt only seemed to become brighter the moment they stepped out. The elder had gotten minimal wounds, and only one severe wound, and it was located on her left hind leg, a deep gash encased in cobwebs visible to those in a 10ft radius. They had wiggled out of the den, primarily because it was way too hot for their liking, and because they couldn't sleep. Luckily, for Owlglow, the air outside was the perfect temperature, and it only took a moment for them to get whisked away in deep thought. Of course they went to fight, after all, they would much rather fight alongside their clanmates than sit idly behind as they get hurt protecting them, it didn't sit right with the elder.

[Sorry it's so short ;v; ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 28th, 2018, 02:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@Dust

The feline pushed their way out of the elders den and squinted, trying to spot the other pelts that seemed well hidden in the light of dusk. They had just gotten a well deserved bit of rest, most of their clanmates were still taking that well deserved rest, but they had enough sleep, they had become bored. The golden furred feline stood out against the backdrop of the swirls of pink, orange, and blue, their blazing pelt only seemed to become brighter the moment they stepped out. The elder had gotten minimal wounds, and only one severe wound, and it was located on her left hind leg, a deep gash encased in cobwebs visible to those in a 10ft radius. They had wiggled out of the den, primarily because it was way too hot for their liking, and because they couldn't sleep. Luckily, for Owlglow, the air outside was the perfect temperature, and it only took a moment for them to get whisked away in deep thought. Of course they went to fight, after all, they would much rather fight alongside their clanmates than sit idly behind as they get hurt protecting them, it didn't sit right with the elder.

[Sorry it's so short ;v; ]
[No worries!]

Cedartuft felt miserable. Achy, breathless, tired - her belly swollen with kits at an age that almost seemed too unhealthy for the older queen. She looked far from healthy honestly and quite frazzled, well, too frazzled for an expecting queen. It was mostly from the fact that her mate had not returned to camp after the battle. Anxiety had been plaguing the queen with nightmares. Shaking her head slowly, Cedartuft dragged herself out of the nursery, raising her gaze to sky in a moment of admiration for the colorful display. Everything is ok. Starclan will bring him home safe. A wave of calm washed over the Maine-coon as she carefully maneuvered her way to the ground, her gaze scanning the almost empty clearing. Lazy amber eyes rested on the only other cat she could see, Owlglow. It had been a long time since she had talked to her sister - mostly due to her gender identity. Once Cedartuft had become mates with Barkfang, she'd all but disowned the sibling in fear that her new family would look down on her. She knew that their own parents would have been just as harsh had they known, thankfully they didn't, or at least Cedar didn't know if they did. That was a long time ago, their parents long deceased in the ranks of Starclan. With a soft sigh, Cedartuft rose to her paws and balanced her way over to the other, her eyes softening as she approached followed by a loving purr. "Owlglow. It's been a while." She murmured quietly, her gentle gaze resting on her sibling.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 28th, 2018 at 02:58 AM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
A tree? a damn tree? their expression went from calm to more of distorted confusion instead, eyebrows furrowing as they stood up, quickly making over to where they kept their herbs organized, fluent mind not even taking seconds to glance at the plants before picking up the correct herbs before hastily padding out of the den. their mind already whirled with where they would have to apply their knowledge, what words they would have to use to sooth this so called snowpaw, and so on.

"Lead me to them." they mewed, voice muffled fromt he plants in their mouth. they slowed their pace down in order for nightpaw to catch up to them, taking a moment to stop, "deep breaths, okay? i know how to my job. and i havent lost anyone yet. snowpaw will be okay." they spoke softly, almost maternally.

"The usual, treating sick cats till they arent sick anymore." they huffed, pawing at a dried marigold flower on the ground before picking in up with a claw and placing it in its proper place in their herb wall. to be honest, they were sort of tired. tired of doing the same thing everyday, huddled in this den. they couldnt remember the last time they felt alive. "Though i find it dumb that we went to war along with the other clans. I told goldenstar about my lack of herbs until new leaf, and he goes with it anyway. hes asking for cats to die at this point." they mewed bitterly.

"I think everyone forgets that i used to be training as a warrior. I almost got my warrior name. I wouldnt hesitate to shred someone to pieces if they laid another claw on you, do you hear me? medcat laws or not, i wont hesitate to use my claws." daydream mewed to soaringkit hastily.
--
"...goosekit?" daydream mumbled again, nuzzling the kit once more, trying to get a heart beat, trying to get a steady breathign pattern, trying to get anything. it all seemed hopeless.
Goosekit remained unresponsive. They had three paws in starclan one not in Starclan.

Soaringkit blinked,” But if you did, wouldn’t Goldenstar banish you and leave the clan without a medicine cat. One kit dying isn’t worth all the deaths that would occur due to Shadowclan no longer having a medicine cat.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Casual Scribbles
Rasberrybubble awoke and found Eclipsekit in the den he’s growing up so fast. One day I may tell him the truth, but for now I won’t. she purred watching him sleep, knowing Newtpaw would find her if she needed training. Right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Casual Scribbles
Rasberrybubble awoke and found Eclipsekit in the den he’s growing up so fast. One day I may tell him the truth, but for now I won’t. she purred watching him sleep, knowing Newtpaw would find her if she needed training. Right?
Eclipsekit's whiskers twitched. She could feel the wind blowing through her fur, the springy grass crumpling beneath her paws. The kit crouched, staring hungrily at a rabbit only a few tail-lengths away. She waggled her haunches, tail swishing over the rich greenery, and pounced, fangs sinking into the rabbit's flesh.

The kit bolted away. She noticed her mother watching her. "Momma?"
@Ryder

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 28th, 2018, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Eclipsekit's whiskers twitched. She could feel the wind blowing through her fur, the springy grass crumpling beneath her paws. The kit crouched, staring hungrily at a rabbit only a few tail-lengths away. She waggled her haunches, tail swishing over the rich greenery, and pounced, fangs sinking into the rabbit's flesh.

The kit bolted away. She noticed her mother watching her. "Momma?"
@Ryder
Rasberrybubble purred,” You’ll be a great hunter.” She knew some cats would get on their kits for hunting dead prey, but not her, it helped her practice hunting anyways. She smiled softly.

Old January 28th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Rasberrybubble purred,” You’ll be a great hunter.” She knew some cats would get on their kits for hunting dead prey, but not her, it helped her practice hunting anyways. She smiled softly.
"Was it that obvious I was dreaming about hunting?" Eclipsekit asked, her ears growing hot. She preferred to keep her dreams to herself, although this one was confusing and she wanted to know. "Momma, I was dreaming about hunting a rabbit in WindClan, but I've never been to WindClan. Why did I dream about WindClan?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old January 28th, 2018, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

"Was it that obvious I was dreaming about hunting?" Eclipsekit asked, her ears growing hot. She preferred to keep her dreams to herself, although this one was confusing and she wanted to know. "Momma, I was dreaming about hunting a rabbit in WindClan, but I've never been to WindClan. Why did I dream about WindClan?"
She purred,” You were starting to move your body as if you were hunting. No you haven’t been to Windclan, you’ve been here and Riverclan during the flood. Hmm...Daydream is a medicine cat, but Riverclan territory is similar to Windclan’s territory, just less hills, rabbits do enter Riverclan territory sometimes, perhaps you were dreaming of Riverclan, we did spend a whole moon there.” She meowed keeping the secret from her, not ready to tell her about her being a Windclan cat.

Old January 28th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
She purred,” You were starting to move your body as if you were hunting. No you haven’t been to Windclan, you’ve been here and Riverclan during the flood. Hmm...Daydream is a medicine cat, but Riverclan territory is similar to Windclan’s territory, just less hills, rabbits do enter Riverclan territory sometimes, perhaps you were dreaming of Riverclan, we did spend a whole moon there.” She meowed keeping the secret from her, not ready to tell her about her being a Windclan cat.
"Okay, Momma." She meowed. But I felt wind in my dream! RiverClan doesn't have that kind of wind! It couldn't have been RiverClan, could it have? Eclipsekit stretched and yawned. "Do you want to play?" She asked. She'd be mad into and apprentice soon and wanted to take advantage of every last opportunity she had to play before her mentor took over her time.

Old January 28th, 2018, 12:53 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"The usual, treating sick cats till they arent sick anymore." they huffed, pawing at a dried marigold flower on the ground before picking in up with a claw and placing it in its proper place in their herb wall. to be honest, they were sort of tired. tired of doing the same thing everyday, huddled in this den. they couldnt remember the last time they felt alive. "Though i find it dumb that we went to war along with the other clans. I told goldenstar about my lack of herbs until new leaf, and he goes with it anyway. hes asking for cats to die at this point." they mewed bitterly.
"Tsk." Wildblossom flicked her ears, folding back at the sound of Daydream's voice. They folded their paws under them, and Wildblossom looked around. "Well," She said with a small hint of annoyance. Wild let out a small sigh and looked around. They were never too fond of leaders, which was odd for most cats to understand. But as always, she had no real reason to hate them. "Then take action and enforce it. It's stupid and idiotic, they have warriors and we have ours. If they can't just fight for themselves then let them die out. Be better for the rest of us anyway..." Wildblossom hissed. "I'm sure you'll be fine, but Goldenstar needs a brain.."