Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by paris
Today 08:18 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by paris
Today 07:41 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by paris
Today 07:36 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by sock
Today 07:34 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"I love you." Hamilton purred, licking her nose.

(Do you want to make it, or me?)
(Could you?)
Tide purred. "I love you too." She meowed finally.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
(Could you?)
Tide purred. "I love you too." She meowed finally.
(Aight.)
(Can you write down Tide's info? Like age, breed, looks, etc.?)

Hamilton smiled, ears flicking back and his fur heating up just a little. "I'm going to take a bit of a nap until Lion gets back." He yawned. "Would you like to join me?" He tilted his head, ears flicking to the side and his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed at the molly before him. His tail flicked back and forth as he waited for her answer, yawning again.
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:39 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
(Aight.)
(Can you write down Tide's info? Like age, breed, looks, etc.?)

Hamilton smiled, ears flicking back and his fur heating up just a little. "I'm going to take a bit of a nap until Lion gets back." He yawned. "Would you like to join me?" He tilted his head, ears flicking to the side and his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed at the molly before him. His tail flicked back and forth as he waited for her answer, yawning again.
(17 Moons, White with gray-blue patches, American Shorthair, what else? X3)
Tide smiled. "Okay." She flicked her tail and laid down and looked up at Hamilton
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
(17 Moons, White with gray-blue patches, American Shorthair, what else? X3)
Tide smiled. "Okay." She flicked her tail and laid down and looked up at Hamilton
(Alright, I'll get to work~!)

Hamilton curled up around Tide, resting his head just beside hers with a warm smile. He gave her an affectionate nuzzle before closing his eyes and purring, the sound rumbling through his body.
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:51 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
(Alright, I'll get to work~!)

Hamilton curled up around Tide, resting his head just beside hers with a warm smile. He gave her an affectionate nuzzle before closing his eyes and purring, the sound rumbling through his body.
Tide listened to Hamilton's breathing and fell asleep slowly, the world fading out.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:05 PM

@Random Melody

Kila may need to wake these two up~
Old September 19th, 2017, 04:48 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Kila twitched an ear at his words, unable to help but feel slightly amused. "Oh, they'll like you." She purred, flicking her tail tip over the ground. The ginger she-cat twisted her head to groom down the fur on her back, still slightly aware that he was watching her. Why did that make her feel warm inside? Kila sighed at herself. Goodness. Kilana, have some dignity! She scolded herself with a slight lash of her tail. I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like him. She repeated the words over and over again in her head until she'd almost made herself believe them. Almost. She couldn't really make herself completely believe that she didn't like him. Okay fine. I don't want to like him. I don't want to like him. That chant didn't seem to be working either. Kila rolled her eyes at herself before turning her gaze to West when he spoke again, suggesting that they should probably go before it got too dark.

"Oh- Good idea." Kila agreed, pushing herself to her paws. "We'll need a good rest if we're gonna travel long." She chuckled, sending him a glance out of the corner of her eye. Part of her hoped they'd all be asleep by the time they got there; Another part of her wanted them to meet West. Why? Kila didn't really know, honestly. She wanted them... To approve of him for some reason. Or was she reading too much into this? The she-cat took a deep breath and pricked her ears, realizing she was supposed to lead the way to the den. "C'mon Slick. Den's this way." She nodded to him before turning, sending a glance his way to ensure he was following as she headed off.
West had to suppress another smile as they got to their paws and began thier way back to Kila's temporary home. For some reason, he walked slower than usual, wanted to prolong his alone time with her as much as possible. If asked why, he'd say it was for his mission, but it was honestly because he enjoyed her company and would be too stubborn to admit that out loud. He had to suppress a smile at her silly nickname for him, but his blue eyes would probably reveal his feelings anyways; they always seemed to sparkle with amusement when he was happy. The tom quickened his pace for only a moment to catch up to the feline and walk beside her, slowing back down to their previous pace when he had arrived at her side.

As they walked on in comfortable silence, he couldn't help but glance occasionally at her; wondering at how she could manage to be beautiful at all angles. This was probably the longest they had spent this close to eachother, but West was careful to keep his side at least a few inches from hers at all times. Honestly, he was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to function if his fur brushed hers. Being this close to her was already flooding his sense with stupidness. As the silence stretched onward, he couldn't help but wonder about the she-cat that was causing all of these mixed feelings in him and before he realized, a question had slipped out of his mouth. "What's your favorite color?" The question was random, out of context, and simply stupid; so he was instantly tinged pink. Nonetheless, he actually wanted to know.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West had to suppress another smile as they got to their paws and began thier way back to Kila's temporary home. For some reason, he walked slower than usual, wanted to prolong his alone time with her as much as possible. If asked why, he'd say it was for his mission, but it was honestly because he enjoyed her company and would be too stubborn to admit that out loud. He had to suppress a smile at her silly nickname for him, but his blue eyes would probably reveal his feelings anyways; they always seemed to sparkle with amusement when he was happy. The tom quickened his pace for only a moment to catch up to the feline and walk beside her, slowing back down to their previous pace when he had arrived at her side.

As they walked on in comfortable silence, he couldn't help but glance occasionally at her; wondering at how she could manage to be beautiful at all angles. This was probably the longest they had spent this close to eachother, but West was careful to keep his side at least a few inches from hers at all times. Honestly, he was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to function if his fur brushed hers. Being this close to her was already flooding his sense with stupidness. As the silence stretched onward, he couldn't help but wonder about the she-cat that was causing all of these mixed feelings in him and before he realized, a question had slipped out of his mouth. "What's your favorite color?" The question was random, out of context, and simply stupid; so he was instantly tinged pink. Nonetheless, he actually wanted to know.
Kila continued along, sneaking glances when she was sure West wasn't looking, though she could feel him glancing at her, too. It made her fur prickle, but in a good way - Kila didn't like it. She didn't like feeling pleased that he was watching her. She didn't want to feel pleased that he might like her. She didn't want to like him. She couldn't like him. It would only hurt her more when he was gone. But what if he doesn't leave. A small voice hummed in Kila's head. What if he stays? What if he's a stayer? What if he becomes mine and he stays? That's when she cut herself off, taking in a deep breath and continuing on. It wasn't far from the den, but she found herself walking a bit slower than usual, wanting this moment between them alone.

Her ears twitched toward him when he spoke, and her head swiveled to the side to blink at him in surprise for a moment. Well, that was... Out of the blue. She thought, frowning. "My favorite color.." The words sounded odd. She'd never really thought about it before, had she? Never completely picked out a favorite. Kila took a moment to think about what color she liked best, head tilting as she gazed ahead. After a few moments, she seemed to decide. "Blue... Like, light blue. Like ice, maybe." She licked her lips, thinking, and nodded. "Yeah. Ice blue." The she-cat looked ahead for a moment before looking over at West again. "What about you?" Kila tipped her head again, glancing ahead to make sure she wasn't about to trip over something as she walked. "What's your favorite color, Slick?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Phoenix is just sleeping outside Kila's temporary Den, dreaming about stuff.

(Since im not being interacted with by anyone/thing)
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:25 PM

@Random Melody
@Summer Haze
@Zero to Hero