Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old May 2nd, 2022, 08:16 AM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: it's the dose that kills... [toxin club]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xath View Post
@poppy.
Dustypaw is accepted! (And once she's of age, I'd be happy to welcome Cardinalkit into the fold as well.) I love the notion of her joining the club to make herself both physically and mentally stronger; Shatter would respect that Dusty has pure motivations and do her best to watch over this spunky apprentice.

@R0WAN
Ratwhisper is accepted! Dang, attacked by a hawk? That's hardcore. Shattervenom would probably have a massive case of starstruck-by-senpai syndrome in their presence, hardly able to believe that someone like RATWHISPER wants to walk the poison path with her.

I'll be sure to message both of you when the plot and threads are ready to go! In the meantime, I'm happy to fling Shattervenom at Dustypaw and Ratwhisper to get them acquainted, so she knows she can approach them later as potential recruits <3 Thank you so much for stopping by to check out the plot!
Sounds good! I wanted to have some fun with a #emo #edgy oc, so I'm glad you like Ratwhisper!

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 2nd, 2022, 10:12 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

♦ Skunkblaze

♦ 58 moons, warrior

♦ Calico she-cat with brown, cream and white spots. Her eyes are blue. She has very fluffy fur. While she is a kind, fair and honest cat, Skunkhaze can in many cases be dreamy or proud. She always talks short and to-the-point, maybe because of her honesty. She is very critical and a perfectionist, triggered of the smallest thing is imperfect. She has a hard time keeping things organized.

♦ Skunkblaze thinks that practicing immortality is very important. Her personality may not seem the best, but in the inside she's very unsure of herself and wants to prove herself to the clan. She'd also like the ways of mithridatism since she thinks it would help WindClan be a better place and they'd be prepared for the worst. She would not slow down from being close to death, and the chance to live in a situation where others would be dead already sounds appealing to her.

boop

♦ Orion

| @xath |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 2nd, 2022, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
♦ Skunkblaze

♦ 58 moons, warrior

♦ Calico she-cat with brown, cream and white spots. Her eyes are blue. She has very fluffy fur. While she is a kind, fair and honest cat, Skunkhaze can in many cases be dreamy or proud. She always talks short and to-the-point, maybe because of her honesty. She is very critical and a perfectionist, triggered of the smallest thing is imperfect. She has a hard time keeping things organized.

♦ Skunkblaze thinks that practicing immortality is very important. Her personality may not seem the best, but in the inside she's very unsure of herself and wants to prove herself to the clan. She'd also like the ways of mithridatism since she thinks it would help WindClan be a better place and they'd be prepared for the worst. She would not slow down from being close to death, and the chance to live in a situation where others would be dead already sounds appealing to her.

boop

♦ Orion

| @xath |

Skunkblaze is accepted! I think a perfectionist would be the perfect addition to the Toxin Club... they need someone like her who will obsessively measure doses and keep track of effects, someone who takes the practice with utmost seriousness. Also: Shattervenom would appreciate having a more experienced warrior on the team to offer advice when needed. Excited to write with you! <3

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:06 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

♦ Meadowkit (becoming an app at this meeting)
♦ 7 moons and a kit (about to be app lol)
♦ A small cream she-cat with a white stripe and heterochromatic eyes (blind in her left eye). She's bright and bubbly and wants to be the best warrior ever because she promised Twilightstar she would.
♦ She'd want to join because becoming immune to toxins would help her be a better warrior so she could protect everyone.
♦ That one rp between Badger and Hornet in the event
♦ Orion

@xath
Old May 2nd, 2022, 01:41 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
♦ Meadowkit (becoming an app at this meeting)
♦ 7 moons and a kit (about to be app lol)
♦ A small cream she-cat with a white stripe and heterochromatic eyes (blind in her left eye). She's bright and bubbly and wants to be the best warrior ever because she promised Twilightstar she would.
♦ She'd want to join because becoming immune to toxins would help her be a better warrior so she could protect everyone.
♦ That one rp between Badger and Hornet in the event
♦ Orion

@xath

Meadowkit is accepted! Once she becomes MeadowPAW, of course. Shattervenom will likely limit apprentice participation in Toxin Club to ensure their safety, but it will be difficult to say "no" to such a cute tiny cat. Yayyyy I'm so glad you were interested in this plot!

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡