Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM

Old April 10th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default fresh start

so this is a plot for my ray of sunshine bumble <3

bumble lives far beyond the clan lands, within a valley her family have called home for generations. but bumble has greater aspirations; she wants adventure! her parents are completely against this, and forbid her from leaving the valley - but this only makes her want to escape more! she spends her days dreaming of danger, romance, discovery, all the makings of a great adventure story!
and after one final fight with her parents about it, she decides to run away; leaving behind everything she's ever known as she leaves the valley one final time. but bumble isn't prepared for the dangers of the world around her, and very soon she finds herself stranded in the worst storm she's ever seen - with no shelter and no help, she desperately looks for safety. but as the ground crumbles beneath her, she is washed away into a river and as she loses consciousnesses she's certain this is the end of her adventure story - even though it has barely begun!
she wakes up in an entirely unfamiliar forest, battered and bruised but alive; by a miracle. as she searches for food and somewhere to rest, bumble begins to wonder if she's made a bad decision. then, she stumbles upon [tom], a warrior from [clan] who was also swept far away from the territories during the storm. [how he reacts to bumble is honestly up to the character + roleplayer!]. after talking, he agrees to allow bumble to join him on his journey back home - in exchange, she gets her adventure and a shot at clan life; something which sounds ideal to her!
but, the two gravely underestimate the length and difficulty of the journey that lies ahead of them, as they will encounter all kinds of dangers, and bumble will be forced to face the fact her dream isn't as idyllic as she imagined it to be. along the way, bumble even develops feelings for [tom].
~~~
its a little all over the place, but that's the general gist!
as stated, eventually bumble will develop feelings for this [tom], it would be cute for them to both feel them but i also love drama so maybe [tom] has a mate back at the clans ? *gasp*
whatever floats your boat, any suggestions i would be grateful for !
the only requirement for the tom is he is of a somewhat similar age to bumble, otherwise feel free to submit any kitty! ^^

if you'd like your cat to interact with these two at some point in their journey, also feel free to submit them here ^^ good or bad interactions welcome!

form:
no form, just send me enough details on your charrie to work with! i'll be picky with who i chose for the tom, so this isn't a first come first served role! <3
this is a long term plot, so please only apply if you're okay with this! <3

thanks cuties
Old April 10th, 2022, 11:39 AM
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!!!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: fresh start

I have a loner, Echo (E-cho, as she likes to pronounce it) , Who I’m planning on having them leave the twoleg place soon. Maybe they could meet at some point? She isn’t the most friendly cat on earth, so a bad encounter might work
@North

#Anti-Homophobia

Characters

Ha! I fooled thee human! Now you have to deal with otterly disgraceful jokes! Water bad time you’ll have! Deer-ry me!
Old April 10th, 2022, 12:58 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

| @Fang |
yes! bad interactions are always super fun to roleplay so definite yes! (also so cute she pronounces it e-cho ^^)

Old April 10th, 2022, 01:14 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

@North
Okokok so I totally missed you and everything under the sun I’m so glad you’re back <3
I may have a Charrie that could work! He is currently missing because of my mental health previously but I have 0 Shadowclanners rn so-
Meet Splotchleaf! Well I guess remeet him?
Now I know one of his character traits is easily annoyed but that is based off vv specific things that annoy him. Even though his mate disappeared a bit ago he is still a bit upset over it. Perhaps Bumble could swoop in and help out with that? lmk if you need anything else!

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old April 10th, 2022, 01:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

> Finchbreeze's Application <
@North

Thought I would apply Finchbreeze for this! I don't have a character page for him yet, but I'll post an overview of his personality down below. Missed you so much, and I'm so glad you're at least halfway back!! Hehe idk if Finch works BUT I thought I might as well apply him

Name: Finchbreeze

Appearance: Finchbreeze is a large and muscular tabby. His fur colours are grey, brown and white and he has bright yellow eyes. They aren't menacing yellow, though, more like soft yellow.

Personality: He's a little bit complicated. Though a kind and compassionate cat who would do everything for his clan, there are also things that kind of... stop Finchbreeze. He is really proud and doesn't take failure easily, nor does he has much mercy. However, he has his own code of honour which he follows most of the time. For example, he won't attack unless another cat attacks first. Finchbreeze is extremely trustworthy and would never give secrets away. He is quite ambitious, which can often drive him to do unthinkable thinks. Towards others, Finch is generally sweet and he does not try to oppose or fight them.

Unforunately, that's all I've got as a bio right now.

I was thinking of applying him for the [tom] role! While he does not have a current mate, it would definetely be in his character to be slightly flirtatious, or at least have a crush on Bumble. Also, he wouldn't mind bringing an outsider to RiverClan, since he thinks the clan could always use some more cats!! Aajsjde this application isn't the best, I apologize, didn't have much time on my hands~

I feel like this romance would be kind of slow-burn but cute. Over time, Finchbreeze would probably develop more feelings for Bumble, since at the start he'd think of her as just another addition to RiverClan. At the start, maybe they could be like constantly bickering and then Finch realizes it's no use?? They'd probably grow together over the adventure and he'd end up being extremely protective of her <33

If he isn't chosen, maybe he could encounter Bumble and [tom] during their journey and be like very confused by what's happening??

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 10th, 2022 at 01:26 PM.
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:56 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

bump <3
Old April 14th, 2022, 01:22 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ok what if Bumble met... Bumble(step)! This boi was formely a Riverclan warrior but after some moral and emotional troubles he fled. He's been living as a loner for a few moons, and would honestly love to return... he's just scared to. What if they hated him for leaving??? Bumblestep eventually meets little Bumble, the ray of sunshine in his dark spot of life and immediately the two form a familial bond they were both looking for.

Here's a little more info about my Bumblestep! I think these two could really help each other out, and develop the cutest little bond ever!

@North

Last edited by Poprock; April 14th, 2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 03:32 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

this was such a hard decision !!
all three kitties were such good choices, but i've decided to go with @Rockfall 's Bumblestep! <3
He'll be perfect for helping little Bumble figure herself out, especially now she's abandoned her own not-so-great family behind!
I'll go ahead and write a starter post setting everything up <3

Thanks again @Nixey @starry., it was so hard to pick !! ^^ both your charries are welcome to interact with them on their journey home if you'd like!