Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:59 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartkit had been expecting Rainkit to come up with something exciting...after all, exciting things seemed to happen when she was around the grey tom. "Yeah, I guess so. Well, we could always spy on someone or something...I don't know. Maybe something exciting will happen, cause I'm bored," Hearkit mewed, rolling over onto her side and stretching her paws out. She looked comical like that, it was quite an interesting sight...although the brown and white kit didn't love to be laughed at. In fact, it tended to upset her, although like always, the young kit tended not to show it. She liked being known as a friendly, excitable young kit, instead of someone who just sat in the shadows all the time. Kind of like Rainkit used to do, except Rainkit's really fun to be around once you get to know him, Heartkit thought with a guilty pang. Her blue hues strayed over towards Rainkit again and she looked at him. Was he really grumpy? Or was he just sad? He didn't have a Mother...or siblings...just himself, and her now. At least she could be his friend now, she would be able to cheer him up and in no time maybe she would turn him into a cat like herself. Excited...cheerful...and of course, friendly. He'll be able to make more friends. Oh, we can go exploring all the time with our new friends, too! Heartkit thought happily. The thought of the battle sobered her down in a second, however, and her tail began to twitch anxiously. "Rainkit- do you think- do you think we're going to be okay? I mean, no one would hurt us here...right? Those strangers wouldn't- wouldn't try and hurt us, right?" Heartkit asked anxiously. She could hear the battle. It was making her nervous, scaring her and it sent her mind to racing. She wondered if everyone would be okay. She hoped no one would die- she hated the thought that one of her clanmates might never see their family again. She turned her blue hues on Rainkit again, waiting anxiously for his reply.
(Well, they could just talk about the battle since that's going on now x3)
He purred when seeing her roll onto her side, she was obviously trying to entertain herself the best she could. His tail twitched and tickled her nose playfully, while his voice rumbled in a soft, amused purr. "Spying sounds fun." He commented with a smile. Rainkit seemed much more different when he was around Heartkit, like all his distrust of others just melted away. He did enjoy her company very much and pondered if she would enjoy sneaking around and watching the various bustling warriors or apprentices. That sounded fun to him, it could help him watch to see what everyone was up to, especially anything suspicious and hone his sneaking skill, which at this age was basically non-existing. He locked his gaze with hers as soon as she looked at him. His eyes twitched back and forth as he analyzed her, What's she thinking? He wondered, eager to know what she thought of him. He desperately searched her movements or expression for any betrayal of emotion. She looked as if she were in deep thought, then he caught something. Was it pity or guilt? What would she have to be guilty about? Is she pitying me? The questions raced through Rainkit's mind until he became annoyed with himself and forcing him to break his gaze from hers. I don't need or have friends. I just have one. He decided with a stubborn huff. He glanced back down at Heartkit in surprise when sensing a sense of fear and concern. He listened to her worries with an blank look in his yellow eyes, noticing that the anxiety rolled off her in waves. "We'll be fine. No one would be fox-hearted enough to kill a couple of kits." He soothed, but didn't believe his statement at all. He pictured the attackers as blood thirsty savages. If the other clans are willing to kill each other over some prey it would only make sense that they would kill future warriors. "Even if they would, they probably wont be able to find us." He gave a sideways smile as he looked at her with gentle and hopeful eyes. Rainkit lowered himself to the ground and tucked his paws under his chest and wiggled a bit to settle comfortably while his ears remain perked, listening to the distant yowling of battle. Blood thirsty savages. His gray tabby fur fluffed out so it touched her brown and white pelt, hoping that it would ease her worry a bit.
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:56 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
"Oh! Uh...hi there," she meowed.
( My Friend, They Have been in the territory, She cant answer you if she aint there XD )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Lilypelt stumbled into the nursery, flopping into her nest. She put her paws over her eyes and dug her head into her nest. Gorsefeather was gone. She had watched as he fled the scene with Sorrelskip and Singenight. The queen had tried calling for him but her call was drowned by everyone else's yowls and shrieks. Lilypelt felt tears running down her face, making her fur damp. "Why?", Lilypelt whispered, it was more of a rhetorical question though. She hadn't even gotten to say at least a small goodbye. The tabby wondered if she should chase after them, but immediately shook the thought away. As much as she wanted to, this was her home and she wanted to raise her kits here. Life would be better and safer. She hoped none of her kits were watching her. She didnt want to put a sad effect on them.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 21st, 2016, 10:22 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

The battle was finally over, the dark forest had fallen once more, and mapledash could finally rest, laying down on the battlefield that is the windclan camp. This last battle had drained him, physically, but also mentally. His wounds were bleeding all over, his muscles were tired, he wondered if he could ever stand up again. He looked around, hoping he could find grousestar now. He catched glimpses of pelts he knew. Clanmates, allies from skyclan, other from riverclan, shadowclan, windclan. He finally saw him on the edge of the clearing, cleaning his wounds. He didn't want to move, but knowing he was probably more hurt than him, having to fight bucknight and singenight, as well probably as ratnight and blazingnight. He used what strenght he had left to stand up and walk towards the skyclan leader. His gratitude towards him was now endless, he would always trust him with his life, even if he was from a distant clan.

He came near the tom, and sat down, almost collapsing. His pelt a mess of blood and burrs, "We finally did it ... and to believe when you found me half dead on your territory brought us to this." he breathed, resting his head on his front paws. Did this mean the leader would now ... leave? He would go like he never came, only leaving the memory of his name? It seemed unfair to mapledash, considering they had done so much to the clans, but unfortunately, there wasn't any place for them to live, and not enough prey with leafbare to feed them all. They would have to leave, and maybe for good.

He lifted his head slightly, looking in the leader's direction. "How long before you take off?" he asked, not going with the details or the small-talk. His gaze was sad, but he started to see how everyone saw skyclan now: strangers. Yes, they did a lot for them, they probably saved the clans, but now they were a threat to their survival, and they had to get moving as soon as possible. He didn't want to rush them, but with their camp to clean up, all the victims of the battles, and the mental instability of everyone, it would be too much to manage if they had to deal with skyclan as well.

( @Duskflight )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 21st, 2016 at 10:22 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Neko padded away from the site of the battle, having not seen his brother since it started, and was waiting for Littlepaw, trying to convince himself that it was Pardus he wanted to see, although the knew it was a lie--He just hoped Littlepaw had made it through safely, he sank to the ground, exhausted.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:39 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Neko padded away from the site of the battle, having not seen his brother since it started, and was waiting for Littlepaw, trying to convince himself that it was Pardus he wanted to see, although the knew it was a lie--He just hoped Littlepaw had made it through safely, he sank to the ground, exhausted.
As Littlepaw dragged her self away from battle, she saw Neko. She carefully walked over to him, laying down on the ground. "Your okay? Good.." She coughed, and curled her self in a ball. As the apprentice tried to find warmth it seemed her life was new. She had defeated many cats, Sagemist would be happy. She purred, keeping her eyes closed. "So were now?" She asked. The she-cat's voice was harsh. "You going to stay In the DS?" She asked. Littlepaw shifted to her other side, reveling scratches from the for battles. Her belly rumbled and her mouth was dry from lack of water.
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:48 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
As Littlepaw dragged her self away from battle, she saw Neko. She carefully walked over to him, laying down on the ground. "Your okay? Good.." She coughed, and curled her self in a ball. As the apprentice tried to find warmth it seemed her life was new. She had defeated many cats, Sagemist would be happy. She purred, keeping her eyes closed. "So were now?" She asked. The she-cat's voice was harsh. "You going to stay In the DS?" She asked. Littlepaw shifted to her other side, reveling scratches from the for battles. Her belly rumbled and her mouth was dry from lack of water.
Neko felt his mouth and throat go dry. He knew where he was going, but it was away from Pardus, away from Littlepaw, and away from the life her already knew all too well. He closed his eyes and pressed against the she-cat, stopping her bleeding. The Tom felt dizzy as he tried to figure out how to word it to Littlepaw that he was leaving for RiverClan, not going with her... I am such a horrible cat, he thought, resting his tail lightly on Littlepaw. I'm so sorry... "I-I'm going to RiverClan. He shrank back, half expecting her to attack hid for skme reason.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 21st, 2016, 10:58 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Neko felt his mouth and throat go dry. He knew where he was going, but it was away from Pardus, away from Littlepaw, and away from the life her already knew all too well. He closed his eyes and pressed against the she-cat, stopping her bleeding. The Tom felt dizzy as he tried to figure out how to word it to Littlepaw that he was leaving for RiverClan, not going with her... I am such a horrible cat, he thought, resting his tail lightly on Littlepaw. I'm so sorry... "I-I'm going to RiverClan. He shrank back, half expecting her to attack hid for skme reason.
Littlepaw pressed her face into Neko's fur. Hiding her tears, "Do you have too? You could come with me...to Skyclan." She mumbled threw his fur. "Please?" She begged. "I think you a great cat..." She purred. Littlepaw rapped her tail around Neko's. "I'll do anything..." She mewed. Her scratches were burning but she pushed the pain away.
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
The battle was finally over, the dark forest had fallen once more, and mapledash could finally rest, laying down on the battlefield that is the windclan camp. This last battle had drained him, physically, but also mentally. His wounds were bleeding all over, his muscles were tired, he wondered if he could ever stand up again. He looked around, hoping he could find grousestar now. He catched glimpses of pelts he knew. Clanmates, allies from skyclan, other from riverclan, shadowclan, windclan. He finally saw him on the edge of the clearing, cleaning his wounds. He didn't want to move, but knowing he was probably more hurt than him, having to fight bucknight and singenight, as well probably as ratnight and blazingnight. He used what strenght he had left to stand up and walk towards the skyclan leader. His gratitude towards him was now endless, he would always trust him with his life, even if he was from a distant clan.

He came near the tom, and sat down, almost collapsing. His pelt a mess of blood and burrs, "We finally did it ... and to believe when you found me half dead on your territory brought us to this." he breathed, resting his head on his front paws. Did this mean the leader would now ... leave? He would go like he never came, only leaving the memory of his name? It seemed unfair to mapledash, considering they had done so much to the clans, but unfortunately, there wasn't any place for them to live, and not enough prey with leafbare to feed them all. They would have to leave, and maybe for good.

He lifted his head slightly, looking in the leader's direction. "How long before you take off?" he asked, not going with the details or the small-talk. His gaze was sad, but he started to see how everyone saw skyclan now: strangers. Yes, they did a lot for them, they probably saved the clans, but now they were a threat to their survival, and they had to get moving as soon as possible. He didn't want to rush them, but with their camp to clean up, all the victims of the battles, and the mental instability of everyone, it would be too much to manage if they had to deal with skyclan as well.

( @Duskflight )
It's.. Finally over. This whole thing, all of this bloodshed and death and anger, it's.. It's finally over. Thought the brown tabby numbly as he gingerly cleaned his wounds to the best of his ability, his emerald eyes staring blankly at the ground, nearly to exhausted to even bob his head with his licks, breaths coming in shaky, but somewhat steady intervals. How many.. His blank gaze turned up from the ground to peer around the clearing, searching specifically for limp, un-moving bodies, a terrible sadness clouding his expression now. The ones we had to leave.. They.. They didn't even get a proper goodbye.. Clenching his jaws, Grousestar flattened his ears and shook his head a bit, his heart growing heavy with the thought of some of his warriors, his beloved warriors, being buried in strange grounds so far from their clan, from their home, perhaps even by strangers because Skyclan had not the time to bury all of their dead on their quick move to liberate the clans. I.. I can't think about that. We won. We have saved these clans from the Dark Forest dictators. Those warriors have died for a valiant cause.
This helped to ease the pain in his heart a bit, allowing him to resume his tender cleaning of the wounds.

Ears perking up as he heard another cat approach and promptly flop down beside him, Grousestar brought his gaze to the very cat that started this movement, the one that told him of the clans and their plight.
"Hah, yes... I.. I am glad that Skyclan could help and I am glad that it is over." Unlike the cheery and open tone that often characterized his voice, the tom's voice was subdued and somewhat quiet, perhaps it was because he was out of breath, perhaps it was other reasons, maybe even a mixture, but his gaze focused on Mapledash a moment longer before he looked away, green hues dancing across the crowd of cats without really seeing any of them, too many thoughts plaguing his mind to really allow him to see. To think of the time in which we knew nothing of these other cat's, the time of peace... No, don't you dare think like that Grouse. You helped these cats, this wasn't some petty cause, some little problem that they could have probably solved for themselves. This was not something to be ignored. You made a good choice in coming here. His mind argued, a conflicted look passing over his face for a moment before subsiding and his gaze being brought back to the Windclan cat.

How long before we leave? It wasn't a question he had thought about, causing him to blink and quietly look at his paws. We have to go home.. Everything was so strange. This was, quite literally, Grouse's first battle, sure he had fought a badger once, maybe a few loners, but these were actual battles, it had turned his world completely upside down and he hadn't even thought about going home, not once. Before the journey he had, but not once in his time in the clans had he thought about going home, all he thought about was getting his clan, his warriors and apprentices through these battles. And he had. He had won. They had won. Now it was time to go home. Breathing carefully, he looked over at Mapledash again.
"I suppose in a few days. My warriors and apprentices, they need time to rest. But I assure you, we will not stay in your camp, I don't wish for us to be a burden. No, we'll stay out of the territory so we don't steal your prey, I know it's scarce this time of year. We'll stay in the area a few days and then, we must return home."
Grousestar appeared distracted, he had an idea playing around in his mind, but he wasn't completely sure about it, and thus, wouldn't bring it up, not now anyways, not until he had more time to think it over.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 21st, 2016, 11:17 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw pressed her face into Neko's fur. Hiding her tears, "Do you have too? You could come with me...to Skyclan." She mumbled threw his fur. "Please?" She begged. "I think you a great cat..." She purred. Littlepaw rapped her tail around Neko's. "I'll do anything..." She mewed. Her scratches were burning but she pushed the pain away.
Neko swallowed hard. "I-I-I can't, SkyClan is moving to close to the Synd-- I just can't... I'm so sorry... But you can come with me?" he offered hopefully, feeling his eyes prickle with unshed tears. "Please, come with me," he meowed quietly as a single tear fell down his cheek. "Stay with me, Littlepaw. I need you." He pressed his muzzle into her fur, slightly dampening it with his tears. The silver Tom lifted his head to look into her eyes, his own optics hosting a parasitic desperation.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Closed Thread