Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old May 11th, 2018, 02:48 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As he watched Chrysanthemumshade go and hide in the bushes again, the tomcat stood there for a moment, breathing in the scents of the forest. His mind wandered to his pelt as he felt the heat starting to get to him. The discomfort was never welcomed, and Wolfglare let out a small, quiet growl of frustration. He had hoped that leaf-bare would've lasted longer, would’ve given him more time to feel comfortable out in the territory. But no, the heat was returning, and with it? A sticky, hot, frizzy pelt. And a large tomcat with some anger built up through discomfort.
Remembering what he was doing, Wolfglare flicked his tail and crouched low to the ground, instantly spotting a bird flutter to the ground and start picking at something. Perfect. Birds were easier for Wolfglare to catch. Since they could fly, he didn’t have to worry about his weight crushing it. He would just let it fly upwards just high enough so he could deliver a killing blow and have it flop to the ground.
In his crouch, he cast his icy gaze behind him to look at the gray-furred she-cat, making sure she was watching once again. After he had assured himself that she was, he stalked forward, more carefully this time, knowing just about any sound would cause the bird to fly up into the air, screaming to the whole forest that there was a hunter around. Wolfglare couldn't let that happen. He’d never missed a bird, and he wasn’t going to make this his first.
Stopping about the same length away from it as he had the squirrel, Wolfglare repeated his movements. Leaning back, and then leaping for the prey.
The bird let out a startled squawk and took to the air, but Wolfglare’s large black paw came slicing through its throat, causing it’s call to be cut off, and the bird to drop dead to the ground.
The large warrior stood there for a moment, looking into the bird’s now blank eyes. Blinking and looking away before any flashbacks could come, he turned around, waiting for Chrysanthemumshade to approach him. Hoping to Starclan that she had been watching very carefully.
With squinted eyes, she did watch. From a shrub, she made sure to keep herself less seen, almost wishing she could had vanished. It was almost peculiarly interesting to observe Wolfglare as he scouted for edible prey. Chrysanthemumshade could only rely on Starclan to give her the luck so she didn’t have to ask Wolfglare again about showing her his technique. Only Starclan knew that she didn’t feel like embracing his attitude.
Her eyes trained on his every movement when she saw him drop into a crouch. It was like the moment of truth as he sauntered towards his prey, trying to keep his pawsteps as quiet as possible. Chrysanthemumshade thought she could feel the suspense, the beating of her irregular heart. She backed away slightly, believing he was attacking her instead of the bird. Her face scrunched up when she saw his killing move, the smack of the bird was clear to her ears. Chrysanthemumshade looked down at her own dainty paws. She doubt she could ever smack down her prey with such a ferocity. After his hunt, she repeated his movements, quite positive that she could aim all of them. She slowly padded out of her hiding place, trotting bouncingly towards Wolfglare with a soft smile plastered on her face. “Wish me luck.” She gave him a brief nod, feigning her confidence as she sauntered away, much further than where they were currently. She wanted to catch something on land. Something that couldn’t fly...or dig...or run. Her best chances were a snail - even that would perhaps cause a fail. She bounced on soundless paws, until she stopped - seeing a lizard in the distance. Perfect! Chrysanthemumshade didn’t bother to look back at Wolfglare, assuming that he was already close enough to watch her. I really need a nap...my paws are exhausted. She rolled her eyes, internally complaining to herself before she dropped into a similar crouch that Wolfglare displayed. She kept her tail upward from brushing the ground as she made light movement forward toward her object of target. Referring back to Wolfglare, she stopped once she was close enough, reeling back on her hind paws before leaping forward, tackling the critter, and dropping to her side to fight it. Lizard had an...acquired taste, which she found abhorrent. She spit it out, but refused to give up. When the lizard began moving, she used a paw to smack at it, in a similar fashion that she witnessed Wolfglare doing - bad luck for her, unfortunately. The smack provided the lizard a more easier escape route. Being flung about, and quickly scurrying away before she had sense enough to go after it. Failed once again. Candidly, it was far from a surprise anymore. Chrysanthemumshade padded back towards Wolfglare, head faced down, whimpering. “I did everything you did...” she trailed off, discouraged.
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream eyed her for the question about the branch, but decided to leave it unanswered. right now was not the time to be talking about their own issues - they had an apprentice to teach. "Burdock root is similar to dock, it helps with infections. but this is a more stronger dosage so we use less of it at a time. it lessens the likely hood of infections and soothes the wound of pain and or itching." they used the root often though for how often kits or even warriors got themselves into trouble. "You can use it for nearly anything thats an external pain." that meant it could treat things like stomach aches or stress, but treat things like scratched or gashes, "We dont tend to have a lot seeing as our territory is mostly pine trees, but we dont use the herb that often because you dont need to use a lot of it for it to work, so its evens out. it just doesnt work for eye injuries, theres special herbs for those, the eye is too sensitive for most herbs.
When her new mentor eyed her, Flashpaw fell silent. She was still curious, and would definitely question Daydream when they were through with training and back at their den. But, for now, she had to act as though she had moved on. "Okay, I think I got it," she said determinedly. "What's next?" Flashpaw shook out her smoky black pelt. Being a medicine cat now was going to be a very hard job, and an even harder one once Daydream passed. She had thought it would be less demanding, which in a way, it was. But it was definitely going to be more difficult than what she'd originally imagined. Medicine cats were strongly underappreciated; one look at her exhausted, worn-out mentor would prove that. She hoped to make it known how difficult the job was once she was old enough.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Confused

Vixenpaw dashed out of the entrance of the camp, letting the dust flick up behind her, she then jumped and landed behind a log. Trying not to snicker, she flattened herself to the ground and waited for Grasspelt to try and find her.
@Honeystorm(she)

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:18 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
Vixenpaw dashed out of the entrance of the camp, letting the dust flick up behind her, she then jumped and landed behind a log. Trying not to snicker, she flattened herself to the ground and waited for Grasspelt to try and find her.
@Honeystorm(she)
He snffed le air. After a moment he padded to the log. "I can smell you."

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He snffed le air. After a moment he padded to the log. "I can smell you."
Never-minding the fact that Grasspelt had found her, she jumped up straight into him. Knocking both of them over.

If I don't respond to something I'm either sleeping or I forgot, so remember to give me a boop! on your post
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:24 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Never-minding the fact that Grasspelt had found her, she jumped up straight into him. Knocking both of them over.
(Hfffff) He hissed playfully, batting at her cheek. (Can they pleaseeeeee fall in love?????)

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
(Hfffff) He hissed playfully, batting at her cheek. (Can they pleaseeeeee fall in love?????)
(How old is Grasspelt?)

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:29 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(How old is Grasspelt?)
(Like 18moons)

bump after 72 hours

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
(Like 18moons)
(Oh yeah, that's cool, she's like 14 moons. But now they can't be brother and sister, cool?)

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:41 PM
he/xem

Quote:
(Oh yeah, that's cool, she's like 14 moons. But now they can't be brother and sister, cool?)
(Yeah.)

bump after 72 hours