Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker looked over at her sister as they padded into the Shadowclan territory "I feel so bad for arguing infront of them, they deserve better than that..." she looked up and smiled tiredly "Heh, I've had a rough day today Chrys..."

@Constellation
Chrysanthemumshade clumsily bounded after her sister, finally catching up to her and kept a steady trot. The silver tabby feline didn’t like much of the territory. She hardly set paw in most of the places, but she was alright with being lead through the wonders with a companion. Chrysanthemumshade just didn’t like to go about it alone. “Have you seen how scared they were?” Chrysanthemumshade exclaimed. “I know mates argue all the time, it’s nothing new. But I’d think the two of you would have enough sense to not argue in front of Falconkit and Fawnkit.” She scolded. Chrysanthemumshade brushed lightly against her sister, comfortingly putting her tail around Cloverwhisker. “Rough day, huh?” She repeated. “Do you wanna tell me about?” She asked, quietly. Her ears flicked, ready to lend them for listening. “I can’t imagine that you’d have such a terrible day! You were named after a Clover, Clovey! You know they mean good luck, right?” To think her sister - so precious, Chrysanthemumshade knew, would have such an unlucky day.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:25 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Duskthorn walked quickly into the territory, checking briefly to make sure Wildstrike and Treestep were still behind him. He felt a sense of determination to find the things that Wildstrike wanted, but he couldn't remember what exactly those things were. "Honeycomb and strawberries?" he asked skeptically and glanced around the fields. "Finding them will be harder than it sounds, because I don't particularly see either of those things right now." He was about to suggest they turn back and call it a day because he had lost all of the determination he had before. It seemed an impossible task to him to look for something he had no idea the location of, considering he didn't do it often. If he could see it without moving around much, then great, he had found it! But if he had to actually look for something, that was a different story. It still sounded absurd to him that he was looking for honeycomb for his pregnant brother, but he pushed that though aside as he looked at Wildstrike for help.
@Opal @Boba Fett
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn walked quickly into the territory, checking briefly to make sure Wildstrike and Treestep were still behind him. He felt a sense of determination to find the things that Wildstrike wanted, but he couldn't remember what exactly those things were. "Honeycomb and strawberries?" he asked skeptically and glanced around the fields. "Finding them will be harder than it sounds, because I don't particularly see either of those things right now." He was about to suggest they turn back and call it a day because he had lost all of the determination he had before. It seemed an impossible task to him to look for something he had no idea the location of, considering he didn't do it often. If he could see it without moving around much, then great, he had found it! But if he had to actually look for something, that was a different story. It still sounded absurd to him that he was looking for honeycomb for his pregnant brother, but he pushed that though aside as he looked at Wildstrike for help.
@Opal @Boba Fett
"Mmhmm." Wildstrike hummed trying to make sure to at least follow Duskthorn at a moderately fast speed unbelievably satisfied to be able to move his legs in a more open area than that of the clearing. Then seeing his brother's asking stare he stopped, "If you're about to ask me where to find the strawberries and honeycomb I'm sorry but I wouldn't know. Whenever I'm having a craving it's almost always at night so I usually just wake up Silverscar and he tells me not to worry my delicate little head about it and gets it for me!" He squeaked, suddenly worried that he had led his brothers on a wild goose chase, "If you guys want we can just go back and I can wait until Silverscar comes back. He'll probably get really upset he forgot anyway so it's okay..." Wildstrike mewed trying to hide his miffedness at perhaps not getting his sweet treats when he wanted.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Mmhmm." Wildstrike hummed trying to make sure to at least follow Duskthorn at a moderately fast speed unbelievably satisfied to be able to move his legs in a more open area than that of the clearing. Then seeing his brother's asking stare he stopped, "If you're about to ask me where to find the strawberries and honeycomb I'm sorry but I wouldn't know. Whenever I'm having a craving it's almost always at night so I usually just wake up Silverscar and he tells me not to worry my delicate little head about it and gets it for me!" He squeaked, suddenly worried that he had led his brothers on a wild goose chase, "If you guys want we can just go back and I can wait until Silverscar comes back. He'll probably get really upset he forgot anyway so it's okay..." Wildstrike mewed trying to hide his miffedness at perhaps not getting his sweet treats when he wanted.
Duskthorn breathed out, glancing around the area once again to be sure there was neither honeycomb nor strawberries in their vicinity. He looked at Wildstrike with an exasperated expression, wishing that his brother had some idea of where either of the wanted items were. He thought that the relationship between the two mates was curious, and frankly not Duskthorn's type. Something he would look for in a mate was strength in character and a sense of humor, not undying loyalty like Silverscar had. Duskthorn sighed, "No, we don't need to go back. Do you have any idea where the food could be?" Duskthorn knew his sibling would throw a fit again if they gave up on the search, even though he said it would be okay. He at least knew his brother well enough to predict that outcome and prevent it, though Wildstrike still did surprise him every once in a while.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Duskthorn breathed out, glancing around the area once again to be sure there was neither honeycomb nor strawberries in their vicinity. He looked at Wildstrike with an exasperated expression, wishing that his brother had some idea of where either of the wanted items were. He thought that the relationship between the two mates was curious, and frankly not Duskthorn's type. Something he would look for in a mate was strength in character and a sense of humor, not undying loyalty like Silverscar had. Duskthorn sighed, "No, we don't need to go back. Do you have any idea where the food could be?" Duskthorn knew his sibling would throw a fit again if they gave up on the search, even though he said it would be okay. He at least knew his brother well enough to predict that outcome and prevent it, though Wildstrike still did surprise him every once in a while.
After silently looking around as his brothers spoke to one another, Treestep turned to them and shook his head,"Are you sure that there even strawberries and honeycomb in ShadowClan territory. I'd think RiverClan would have strawberries and ThunderClan would have honeycomb. Do you think Silverscar leaves Clan territory to go get those things for you Wildstrike? What do you think Duskthorn?" he questioned his brothers on his small theory. He actually did wonder if Silverscar would leave Clan territory just to get treats for his mate. It seemed like something Silverscar would do. Especially if Wildstrike was throwing a fit.

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 22nd, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

After silently looking around as his brothers spoke to one another, Treestep turned to them and shook his head,"Are you sure that there even strawberries and honeycomb in ShadowClan territory. I'd think RiverClan would have strawberries and ThunderClan would have honeycomb. Do you think Silverscar leaves Clan territory to go get those things for you Wildstrike? What do you think Duskthorn?" he questioned his brothers on his small theory. He actually did wonder if Silverscar would leave Clan territory just to get treats for his mate. It seemed like something Silverscar would do. Especially if Wildstrike was throwing a fit.

@Opal
Wildstrike made a little noncommittal sound before locking his eyes with Treestep, "Are you implying my beloved mate is a thief?" He deadpanned softly raising one of his (nonexisting) eyebrows, "And yeah no he wouldn't do that and besides, if he did sneak out I'd smell it on him no matter how many times he tried to wash." He mewed giving his paw a lick, "I mean even I know that now that I'm expecting I can be a total brat sometimes but, I wouldn't think of letting the father of my kits put himself in danger to get me some stupid snacks." He chuckled yawning once again before wincing at a sudden harsh cramp or maybe even a kick in his belly, not that was really out of the ordinary but at the same time, it had hurt a lot worse than most the pangs he had been having, "I-I- ohhf!" He cried briefly almost losing his footing as another roll of spasms hit his abdomen this time deciding to quickly lay down before he would subsequently faint or fall, "T-T-that frog t-that I ate must have been poisoned or s-s-s-something."
Wildstrike then halfheartly joked laying his head on the slightly muddy ground as his breathing became labored and his eyes started to rapidly flutter. @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 22nd, 2018 at 10:34 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

@Opal
Quote:
Wildstrike made a little noncommittal sound before locking his eyes with Treestep, "Are you implying my beloved mate is a thief?" He deadpanned softly raising one of his (nonexisting) eyebrows, "And yeah no he wouldn't do that and besides, if he did sneak out I'd smell it on him no matter how many times he tried to wash." He mewed giving his paw a lick, "I mean even I know that now that I'm expecting I can be a total brat sometimes but, I wouldn't think of letting the father of my kits put himself in danger to get me some stupid snacks." He chuckled yawning once again before wincing at a sudden harsh cramp or maybe even a kick in his belly, not that was really out of the ordinary but at the same time, it had hurt a lot worse than most the pangs he had been having, "I-I- ohhf!" He cried briefly almost losing his footing as another roll of spasms hit his abdomen this time deciding to quickly lay down before he would subsequently faint or fall, "T-T-that frog t-that I ate must have been poisoned or s-s-s-something."
Wildstrike then halfheartly joked laying his head on the slightly muddy ground as his breathing became labored and his eyes started to rapidly flutter. @Liekki
Duskthorn shrugged, knowing Treestep had a point. Honeycomb didn't seem like something common in ShadowClan territory and neither did strawberries, but then again, Duskthorn didn't know much about plants and herbs. Silverscar did seem like the type of cat to do anything for Wildstrike, so it wouldn't surprise him if this was the case. He was about to say that Treestep's proposition was realistic, but Wildstrike interrupted, scaring Duskthorn with his serious expression. He relaxed after his brother chuckled, lightening the mood. The tom jumped when Wildstrike made a sharp noise, and he approached his brother quickly. "I told you that you shouldn't be eating frogs! Your kits probably hate them too," he yelled, on the verge of laughter, but holding it back for Wildstrike's sake. 'Wildstrike's not going into labor, is he? I don't know! How should I know?! ARGH!' he thought desperately, looking around to see if anyone else was around to help.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Duskthorn shrugged, knowing Treestep had a point. Honeycomb didn't seem like something common in ShadowClan territory and neither did strawberries, but then again, Duskthorn didn't know much about plants and herbs. Silverscar did seem like the type of cat to do anything for Wildstrike, so it wouldn't surprise him if this was the case. He was about to say that Treestep's proposition was realistic, but Wildstrike interrupted, scaring Duskthorn with his serious expression. He relaxed after his brother chuckled, lightening the mood. The tom jumped when Wildstrike made a sharp noise, and he approached his brother quickly. "I told you that you shouldn't be eating frogs! Your kits probably hate them too," he yelled, on the verge of laughter, but holding it back for Wildstrike's sake. 'Wildstrike's not going into labor, is he? I don't know! How should I know?! ARGH!' he thought desperately, looking around to see if anyone else was around to help.
"B-B-But there r-r-r-really tasty!" Wildstrike whimpered thinking of the slimy green creature with a warped sense of fondness, "I w-was even t-t-thinking of-Ah! N-naming one o-of the k-k-kits Frogkit." He winced deciding that after that sentence he would try to speak as little as possible seeing as the pained seemingly doubled when he spoke, "I. Camp. N-now." He then mewed his eye glassy and wide as he looked up at his brothers with desperation before briefly trying to stand only to fall back down again, "I-I don't w-want to kit i-in the w-woods!" Wildstrike bawled covering his eyes with his paws as he softly shook letting hysterics get to him, "M-me and G-G-Greykit and L-l-l-l-avenderkit and T-twilightkit are g-going to d-die!" He wailed using some of his favorite kitten names in a feeble attempt to try and bring a tiny bit of comfort to himself.

(Heads up that Wildstrike isn't actually kitting but just got food poisoning from the frog.)
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
"B-B-But there r-r-r-really tasty!" Wildstrike whimpered thinking of the slimy green creature with a warped sense of fondness, "I w-was even t-t-thinking of-Ah! N-naming one o-of the k-k-kits Frogkit." He winced deciding that after that sentence he would try to speak as little as possible seeing as the pained seemingly doubled when he spoke, "I. Camp. N-now." He then mewed his eye glassy and wide as he looked up at his brothers with desperation before briefly trying to stand only to fall back down again, "I-I don't w-want to kit i-in the w-woods!" Wildstrike bawled covering his eyes with his paws as he softly shook letting hysterics get to him, "M-me and G-G-Greykit and L-l-l-l-avenderkit and T-twilightkit are g-going to d-die!" He wailed using some of his favorite kitten names in a feeble attempt to try and bring a tiny bit of comfort to himself.

(Heads up that Wildstrike isn't actually kitting but just got food poisoning from the frog.)
Duskthorn looked wildly around for someone else in an attempt to help, but found none is his feeble search. "Frogkit? That's actually pretty cute, except the fact that you only want to name them that because you like to EAT FROGS!" he panicked loudly. He paced for a few seconds before what Wildstrike said next set in. "Camp? Are you sure? It's going to hurt more to drag you to camp... we might not make it there in time!" His heart beat fast as he leaned over Wildstrike with concern. 'Please let it just be food poisoning... I don't want to help with kitting! I'm too masculine for that... right? Nevermind,' he thought quickly. He tried to calm Wildstrike down, patting him on the head. "You're not going to die, Wildstrike! You're not dying, just... calm down!" he shouted, unaware of the hypocrisy in his statement. @Boba Fett
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:51 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Duskthorn looked wildly around for someone else in an attempt to help, but found none is his feeble search. "Frogkit? That's actually pretty cute, except the fact that you only want to name them that because you like to EAT FROGS!" he panicked loudly. He paced for a few seconds before what Wildstrike said next set in. "Camp? Are you sure? It's going to hurt more to drag you to camp... we might not make it there in time!" His heart beat fast as he leaned over Wildstrike with concern. 'Please let it just be food poisoning... I don't want to help with kitting! I'm too masculine for that... right? Nevermind,' he thought quickly. He tried to calm Wildstrike down, patting him on the head. "You're not going to die, Wildstrike! You're not dying, just... calm down!" he shouted, unaware of the hypocrisy in his statement. @Boba Fett
@Opal

Treestep froze. He didn't know whether he froze out of shock or terror,all he knew was that he was both terrified and shocked. He willed himself to move, for Wildstrike's sake, until he was finally able to. He sighed inwardly in relief and turned to Duskthorn, hoping he looked calm,"We have to move him Duskthorn. Here, I'll take his backside," he mewed, ducking his head and lifting Wildstrike's rump area slightly on his back,"Hurry! Get his front side!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.