Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

[ @BILL.]
Dirtfur was looking at the reddish sky of dawn. He gulped down a stone of anxiety. He had never announced anything on the Streamstone where RiverClan leaders called for a meeting. If the warrior waited any longer, his idea will vade away until used next time. But when is next time? he questioned to himself. He made it this far, having his clan's leader liking the strategy. Is he going to change his mind, making his idea be nothing? NO!
The brown tabby leapt onto the stones of the stream. Now on top of a boulder, he yowled out a meeting, "All those old enough to swim may gather here beneath the Streamstone!" he did... he called the words of starting a meeting. He felt like a leader of this clan. Dirtstar, Dirtstar! he echoed his leader-name now hearing as if the cats around him are yowling Dirtstar!
Shaking his head to get out of Silverpelt, he turned back to gaze around his clanmates gathering around him, beneath Steamstone.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 5th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:22 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Stoatdance blinked in confusion, moving to sit beneath the Streamstone. Why was the dirt-covered cat- Dirtfur, she remembered- calling a Clan meeting? Had Lionstar approved this? Where was the golden leader, anyway? Her eye narrowed as she looked up at Dirtfur. She sat calmly, tail curled over her paws, and perked her ears. Whatever the warrior had to say, she would listen to it.

--

Ratpaw slid from the apprentice's den with a grimace, having heard a voice other than Goldie's calling for a meeting. He rolled his eyes, spotting the weirdo dirt-cat atop the Streamstone. Walking toward it, he snorted, green eyes focused on Dirtfur. "Did you eat Goldie or something? Why're you making an announcement and not him?" he questioned, smirking at his own joke.

--

Mapleflame looked up as Dirtfur jumped onto the Streamstone, resting in his usual place in the clearing. He flicked an ear in faint acknowledgment. Lionstar was letting warriors give announcements now? It was his choice, Mapleflame supposed. The scarred tom sat up slightly, showing that he would only be half-listening to what the dirt-covered cat had to say.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Sparkheart padded into camp in just enough time for Dirtfur to yowl a clan meeting. He was confused of why Lionstar wasn't up there. Did he get permission or sonething? He sure hoped so. The ginger tabby cat looked at Dirtfur, his green eyes shined as he watched the warrior.

The tom looked around up there in case Lionstar came out to yell at Dirtfur. Sparkheart half expected him to, but he would keep his mouth shut. Was this about the raid or something else. He couldn't wait to get his claws on his former clanmates. He had a very strong hatred in his heart for those cats.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:50 PM

Dirtfur waited for each cat came into the meeting. There was a lot. Is this what a leader sees? Then suddenly, a boulder piled in the dirt-covered warrior's stomach. His pelt was blazing from the warmness. His eyes widen and stared blankly at the clan below him. He tried to open is maw, but all it came out was a squeal of stage fright... or speaking fright.
There's no going back now. After a couple of licks on his chest, he gazed at his clanmates. His eyes still sparkled with nerves. He snapped his head to hear Ratpaw's [ @hxneysuckle] joke. Without hesitate, he spat out, "Yes... erm maybe. No! No I din't eat Goldi- I mean Lionstar!" he licked his chest again to hide the visible embarrassment. He looked up at the sky and prayed silently.
Looking back as if his embarrassment never happened, he begun talking his strategy. "We will use dirt when we attack ShadowClan!"

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

there he was...stuck guarding the camp his tail lashed a bit as his ears flattened. Though he was drug over by...not lionstar? He knew the voice was different ! He snorted and glared up at mud boy. What was he doing up there? He had no right! if anything the deputy should be in lionstars place if Lionstar was participating in the battle. He didn't care if dirtfur was wormpaws mentor. He'll never take orders from him. " how dare you put yourself in the leaders position . By rights, the deputies should be up there if lionstar isn't present ." he meowed loud enough. He may get in trouble for voicing his thoughts...but right now he had no idea what was going on and frankly didn't really care. But when dirtfur spoke....his eyes widened "oh c'mon dirt!? AGAIN!?" he shouted .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 5th, 2020 at 07:54 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Ah, but I am present!"

Lionstar's voice was a smooth purr as he joined Dirtfur on the Streamstone, amused eyes on the (seemingly) young cat that spoke out. "And yes, he did get permission from me to call this meeting. He has an.. interesting strategy for the frog-lickers he wanted to share with the Clan."
@Dirtfur, @SilentLamb

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

eyes wide open now as he saw the golden tom, his cheeks emedietly began to burn . But slight defiance could still be seen in his eyes. Sootpaw twitched his tail with some attitude only for him to sigh "ok....if you say it's ok . Then ...it's ok" he replied back . "Its still weird though.. " he added and returned his gaze back to dirtfur. don't disappoint me ....or bore me....

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 08:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Ratpaw rolled his eyes in reply, sighing as he focused.on the dirt cat, ignoring Goldie.

--

Stoatdance looked worryingly toward Lionstar, her eye holding a silent question. Are you sure about this? her expression said, lips turned into a frown. What sort of idea would Dirtfur have to propose to the Clan? Surely it had to be good enough for Lionstar to allow this... right?
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:09 PM

@BILL.

Dirtfur gazed at the leader, inspiration destroyed the boulder in the dirty tomcat's stomach. He blinked a silent thank you at Lionstar. As he stepped forward, he cleared his voice and spoke up once. "Yes, an interesting indeed." he raised his chin up and continued on, "We will use dirt, not as crowfood, but as a way to victory! We use them to hide our RiverClan scents so ShadowClan won't detect us." he licked his fur to hide embarrassment as he talked about dirt. He turned his amber eyes on Lionstar then back at his clanmates again. "Not only it helps our scents, but it can be used as weapons: we will flung them at their eyes to block their vision then we attacked them since their vision were blocked by the earth!"

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 08:13 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Fennelnose ducked their way through the entrance of the warriors' den when they heard the announcement. It sounded different from usual, like a cat other than Lionstar was speaking, so their interest was piqued. Was that... Dustfur? Duskfur? No, no. With one look at the cat, Fennelnose knew that it was Dirtfur.

They padded to the center of the clearing and took a seat, staring up at Dirtfur. Fennelnose snorted at his announcement. "Dirt?" they muttered—though when Lionstar appeared, they didn't say anything else. If it was a strategy that they could use against ShadowClan, then Fennelnose didn't have any complaints.

lio was here ♥