Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old June 16th, 2018, 12:19 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@starfall
(Oh absolutely no worries love! ^^)

To say she was nervous would've been an understatement. After all, it had only been yesterday that Heatherfur had spoken to Fallenstar about joining RiverClan. Not only joining, but becoming their new medicine cat. Her departure from WindClan was still fresh in her mind, as were Blazingstar's last words to her. A foreign pain had begun settling over each of her limbs since she'd sprinted from the moorland to the waterlogged terrain of RiverClan's home. It all felt like so much, and yet she knew StarClan wouldn't permit her to return to WindClan. They had given her no explanation aside from an old cat she didn't know speaking a riddle. She still wasn't even sure how she'd known the way to RiverClan's camp in the first place. After all, the patrol that had come across her was deep in their territory. The whole situation made her stomach churn uneasily but it was as if she couldn't stop her paws. They were already walking along the path that StarClan had laid out for her, and there was no turning back to the comfort and safety of WindClan now.

As the light tabby glanced up at Fallenstar, who begun by stating that Juniperpaw had gone missing, Heatherfur could feel the eyes of RiverClan glaring into her back. Her paw pads became damp with sweat and her heart quickened. If she needed to run, she knew she could, but something made her rooted to he ground, staring up at her new leader. She knew that it must've bene hard for him to announce this. He didn't trust her. Not that she could blame him - she didn't trust any cat in this Clan. Her senses were on high alert as the large black tom continued, swinging his gaze in her direction. A shiver raced down Heatherfur's spine as his cold icy orbs narrowed in her direction. It was shocking to see such hatred coming from the tom - though their conversation about the StarClan sign hadn't been all that friendly, it had at least been cordial. The she-cat simply stared back, unable to muster up an expression or words to defend herself. She felt helpless. As Fallenstar concluded the meeting and jumped down from the rock, her ears twitched as she caught the murmurings starting up. The shock rippled through RiverClan, and it was enough to cause the molly to spring to her paws. Overly aware of her movements, she dipped her head to those closest to her before taking controlled steps back towards her den. Part of her considered going after Fallenstar. She wanted so desperately to grow a connection with the leader, to fill the hole that Blazingstar had ripped open raw. But he was already disappearing, so the molly ducked her head and retreated back to her den, the whispers of her new Clanmates nipping at her heels all the way.
Old June 21st, 2018, 01:52 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Cedarpaw bounded up to whom he believed was Firehawk almost immediately after being given his new name. He was going to embrace this and make sure he kept his promise to Whisperblaze.

"Hello!"

It was confirmed this was his mentor upon the returned greeting. His body was shaking with intense excitement. If he were anymore excited, he'd probably explode. It wasn't long before Firehawk was talking about his training. My training! Finally! "Let's go into the territory! Can we do that please!?" he asked, his voice holding back a whine as he asked.
A short laugh escaped the warrior. In a way, the young tom's enthusiasm reminded him of his first apprentice, Shinepaw. It was almost warming to know others shared a similar excitement to exploration as she had, although for her it came with an unfortunate resolution. He wouldn't allow Cedarpaw to fall beneath the same fate.

"Come along, then." His tail flicked, beckoning Cedarpaw to follow as he headed toward the camp entrance.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 29th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@doug.

Cedarpaw almost screamed with excitement at the confirmation of going out into the territory. This was the moment he'd been waiting his -- literal -- whole life for. The exploration! The bugs!

His paws took off towards the entrance in a orange blur before he realized he had gone too far ahead of Firehawk. To compromise, Cedarpaw ran in a few circles so Firehawk could catch up before darting off again. This situation continued until they finally left the camp.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 29th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 06:06 PM
social anxiety freak show

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@doug.

Cedarpaw almost screamed with excitement at the confirmation of going out into the territory. This was the moment he'd been waiting his -- literal -- whole life for. The exploration! The bugs!

His paws took off towards the entrance in a orange blur before he realized he had gone too far ahead of Firehawk. To compromise, Cedarpaw ran in a few circles so Firehawk could catch up before darting off again. This situation continued until they finally left the camp.
(may I join rp?)
Old July 27th, 2018, 02:34 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

It was a rather dreary day, moss littered with dew drops and the Streamstone a bit slippery due to the water that was sprinkled from the sky earlier. The ebony tom had made his way up the steep stone, minding his stepping. Once he made it to the top he withheld a shiver, the cold wind making his skin tickle and his fur dance. Today was one of his rare good days. Today was a memory, and it was going to be a good memory, one of the few he could tuck away in the depths of his mind and treasure forever. He waisted no time, quickly shuffling toward the very tip of the stream stone the leader stood tall and proud as he looked down upon his clan, lapis hues bright, yet looked duller than usual, as if they were hiding something beneath. " All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he bellowed, matching the winds intensity, yet not it's volume. He watched as his clanmates pooled around the large stone, sitting himself down as he waited, ears flicking as he listened to the murmurs. He wouldn't be surprised if most of them were about the events between the different clans, specifically Windclan and Riverclan. He exhaled and internally laughed. He wasn't sure if it was at himself, or at the idiots who followed him. To think, he switched places with Thunderclan, all because he decided to defend them that one time.

The leader licked his rubbery lips as he spotted Heatherfur among the many that made their way to the rock. Memories of their talk resonated within his head, the voices that were on a low hum, now rising in volume, surpassing that of the howling wind. He didn't trust her, and frankly, he wasn't sure if he ever would. A former Windclanner within their ranks who believes peace is attainable, idiotic and naïve. Of course, he didn't even fully trust his deputy. How pitiful was he? At this point, who was there to trust? Russetswirl made it clear that he was not pleased with the decisions the leader had made. Of course, the former leader was much wiser, that and didn't have the constant humming and screaming wracking and scraping themselves against the inner walls of his head every second of every day.

"Today we have 4 kits who have reached the age to be apprenticed!" he announced. His voice sounding as if it was being dragged against the ground. " Cactuskit [ @CactusHeart ] Foxkit [ @Stareyes ] Shorekit [ @Suspiciousmindz ] and Bugkit [ @Seraphon ] please step forward!" The burly feline watched as the kits scuttled forward, all clean, pristine, proper and prim. A moment their mommies would always remember, so they had to look as clean cut as possible. The question was would they stay as clean and groomed in the memories? What was the point? All of his memories were singed, covered in mud and had burnt patches to them. Was it the same for everyone? Or was it just him? "You four have reached the age of six moons and are old enough to be apprenticed." Fallenstar paused for a second, letting the doting mothers and proud fathers have their little moment before he pressed on. "Cactuskit, from this moment on until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Cactuspaw, and your mentor will be Dustfeather [ @Checkmate ], I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you." next. " Foxkit. From this moment on, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Foxpaw, your mentor will be Vinetail [ @Stareyes ]. The will pass down all they know onto you." He took a breath, than didn't waste another second. "Shorekit. From this moment on, until you have proven you are worthy of a warrior name, you will be known as Shorepaw. Your mentor will be Honeyglare [ @Aurora Australis ]. They will pass down all they know unto you." Rowanflowers kit. The inky colored feline held his gaze with the smaller tom, usually ocean blue hues now a shade lighter, was it because of the burning flame of anger, or the burning flame of hope? Not even he himself knew, at this point everything turned to a black sludge in the pits of his stomach, unable to tell the difference. " And finally, Bugkit, from this moment on, until you've earned your warrior name, you will be known as Bugpaw. Your mentor will be Angelwing [ @Fuzzyfeline ]. They will pass down all they know onto you." and with that, it ended the apprentice ceremonies. He watched as the touched noses, watched as the newly named apprentices bounced and danced about, excited to take their first step into a world filled with nothing but blood, hatred, and pride. With that thought he let out a snort and continued on.

Next. We have a few apprentices who have earned their warrior names!" Fallenstar rasped, tail lashing behind him. This is where he felt something light flicker within his chest. His two younger siblings were becoming warriors. They were the only family he had left, the only ones who hadn't run away from him. "Splashpaw, Settingpaw, Pleasentpaw, please step toward the Streamstone. [ @RedHead @Empress Of Evil ]" They didn't have their mother or father to remember this moment forever, their father was in the Dark Forest, and their dear mother was in Starclan. The two older siblings had disappeared long ago, he was the only one left. Of course he wanted to remember this moment forever, his two younger siblings becoming warriors was one of the happies moments of his life since...well...since Honeypool had come back. Would he remember it like this though? All bright and happy, clean, pristine? He let out a shuddered exhale and continued with the ceremony. "Splashpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Splashpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Splashcloud. Starclan honors your loyalty and kindness."
Bright, giddy, grown up. Remember those key words and maybe this moment will be preserved forever the way it was origionally viewed. Or maybe, they'd crumble away with the rest of him.

"Settingpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Settingpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Settingsun. Starclan honors your Strength and persistence."

"Pleasantpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Pleasantpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Pleasentpelt. Starclan honors your determination and bravery." And with that, the ceremonies were finished. He wanted to be excited, wanted to be proud and happy. But all the leader could think about was how he pulled his two remaining family members into a battleground. He gave his siblings a worred expression, but it was filled with so much more raw emotions than he would ever let roll out of his mouth. So much he wished he could turn back, so much he wished he could have changed, he could have fixed. Bringing his siblings into a warzone he helped create was one.

Fallenstare turned on his heels and made his way down the rock. Overcast was a good mood for today.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 27th, 2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Celestial
[just so you know it happened]

Shorepaw stood tall and happy despite the unreadable emotion that shone in his leaders eyes as he stared at him. A smile was placed on his mouth as Fallenstar announced him as a leader. It finally happened! He could finally train and get away from the confined camp! However, he believed this would also make his mother much more protective since the loss of his siblings. He would make them proud too, as well as the father he never met.

Once the ceremony came to an end, Shorepaw was almost bouncing on his paws, but instead, his eyes darted around for the signs of his mentor before the idea of going to the apprentices' den made him more curious. He knew it would just be a normal den, but he could make his own nest! He earned his spot in the apprentices' den! No more sleeping in the nursery!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 3rd, 2018, 07:54 PM

Ebony paws drug across the cold stone as the leader made his way toward the edge. Today wasn't a good day to conduct ceremonies, he didn't feel up to it and frankly he wasn't feeling like himself. Not that he had been himself for a long while now, it was more...he felt hollow inside. More than usual. He didn't want to walk, talk, heck, he wasn't even feeling up to breathing at the moment. Still, the leader had been putting them off, saying he'd do it tomorrow and the next day, not that he ever did. His clanmates had waited long enough.

"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he howled, his voice a little more rough than usual. Hoarse. As if he hadn't been using it as much. The ebony leader looked...exausted, though he hadn't done anything all day. Lapis hues lazily watched his clanmates. Poor clanmates. Was a shame they were stuck with him wasn't it? He was leading them to nothing but trouble and doom.

"I have 3 ceremonies for you all today." he stated, but he didn't feel up to explaining more. He knew they knew, he knew they would realize who was doing what. There was no need to explain more. He didn't want to explain more. Fallenstar would admit, his mental health was spiraling, even his voices have left him, no longer ridiculing him, insulting him. There was no one left to cling to. Him and his pitiful self.

"Birdkit [ @Shards ], please step forward." his voice rang throughout the clearing. "You have reached the age of 6 moons, and are now to be apprenticed." he took a moment, pausing to catch his breath. "From this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Birdpaw. You're mentor will be Lynxheart, I'm sure they'll teach you all they know." another apprentice ceremony. Another new body to add to the death toll the leader had been racking up. He swore he'd do everything he could to protect his clanmates, and yet here he was, killing them because of his selfishnes and stupidity.

"Burntail please step forward."

"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Lakeheart for" the leader didn't even take a moment for the she cat to relish in her new name, no, he didn't have time. Well, it wasn't that he didn't have much time it was more, he didn't wish to be here any more. Vunerable. Open for attack, ready and easy to kill.

"Lastly, we have a new feline joining us. She has proven to me that she will be a loyal and important member to Riverclan. Starclan I request you look down upon her and help guide her through her clan life." he locked eyes with the newcomer as he spoke, pity and anger blazing within them. How stupid. Joining a clan that's falling apart. The molly must crave death. "Swanlake [ @Blizzardrain ], you will be keeping your name, and your mentor will be Riverstrike [ @Rivergold ] , I trust they will show you the ways of clanlife." and with that the tom dipped his head and took a step back.

"This concludes the clan meeting." the leader yowled as he hopped off the stone.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old September 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM
happy Shamrock day!

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Ebony paws drug across the cold stone as the leader made his way toward the edge. Today wasn't a good day to conduct ceremonies, he didn't feel up to it and frankly he wasn't feeling like himself. Not that he had been himself for a long while now, it was more...he felt hollow inside. More than usual. He didn't want to walk, talk, heck, he wasn't even feeling up to breathing at the moment. Still, the leader had been putting them off, saying he'd do it tomorrow and the next day, not that he ever did. His clanmates had waited long enough.

"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he howled, his voice a little more rough than usual. Hoarse. As if he hadn't been using it as much. The ebony leader looked...exausted, though he hadn't done anything all day. Lapis hues lazily watched his clanmates. Poor clanmates. Was a shame they were stuck with him wasn't it? He was leading them to nothing but trouble and doom.
"I have 3 ceremonies for you all today." he stated, but he didn't feel up to explaining more. He knew they knew, he knew they would realize who was doing what. There was no need to explain more. He didn't want to explain more. Fallenstar would admit, his mental health was spiraling, even his voices have left him, no longer ridiculing him, insulting him. There was no one left to cling to. Him and his pitiful self.

"Birdkit [ @Shards ], please step forward." his voice rang throughout the clearing. "You have reached the age of 6 moons, and are now to be apprenticed." he took a moment, pausing to catch his breath. "From this moment on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Birdpaw. You're mentor will be Lynxheart, I'm sure they'll teach you all they know." another apprentice ceremony. Another new body to add to the death toll the leader had been racking up. He swore he'd do everything he could to protect his clanmates, and yet here he was, killing them because of his selfishnes and stupidity.

"Burntail please step forward."

"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Lakeheart for" the leader didn't even take a moment for the she cat to relish in her new name, no, he didn't have time. Well, it wasn't that he didn't have much time it was more, he didn't wish to be here any more. Vunerable. Open for attack, ready and easy to kill.

"Lastly, we have a new feline joining us. She has proven to me that she will be a loyal and important member to Riverclan. Starclan I request you look down upon her and help guide her through her clan life." he locked eyes with the newcomer as he spoke, pity and anger blazing within them. How stupid. Joining a clan that's falling apart. The molly must crave death. "Swanlake [ @Blizzardrain ], you will be keeping your name, and your mentor will be Riverstrike [ @Rivergold ] , I trust they will show you the ways of clanlife." and with that the tom dipped his head and took a step back.

"This concludes the clan meeting." the leader yowled as he hopped off the stone.
Birdpaw gently touched noses with her new mentor. purring happily.

lynxheart smiled after the little she-cat pulled back. " We will start tomorrow at sunhigh." she mewed.after the meeting was over she went to her den to rest. tommorow i teach again she thought remembering her little training sessions with the other kits
@Okapi

Last edited by shamerock wolf; September 10th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM

The ebony tom swiftly shuffled out of his den, ignoring the protests that echoed from there. His decision was final, Riverclan needed this, he needed this, and there was nothing that was going to change his mind. However, though it was important, he needed to get ceremonies done first, there had been some felines who had been waiting...and with everything that had been happening he hasn't had time. They deserved their ceremonies and he wouldn't make them wait any longer, especially now that they were back on their own soil.

"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he howled, positioning his paws in a more comfortable position as he stopped right at the edge. Lapis hues watched as his clanmates
gathered beneath him.

"We have a few apprentices who have proven themselves, and have earned their warrior name. Oceanpaw [ @North ] and Oakpaw [ @Rosemew ] please step forward." His voice echoed in the clearing, letting it resonate as the apprentices scuffled forward.

"Oceanpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oceanpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mintflower. Starclan honors your adaptability and insightfullness."

"Oakpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oakpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Oakflame. Starclan honors your Bravery and Kindness."

Fallenstar dipped his head and watched as they rejoiced. They had waited for moons to recieve their warrior names, they definitely deserved them.

"Next, we have some kits who have reached 6 moons, and are ready to become apprentices. Serenitykit [ @Teggy ] and Fawnkit [ @Dipper ] please step forward." He watched as proud parents pushed their kits forwards, the fluff balls themselves practically oozing excitement.

"You both have reached the age to be apprentices. Fawnkit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Fawnpaw." he paused for a second to take a breath, "Your mentor will be Leopardshine, [ @BILL. ] they will pass down all they know unto you."

Fallenstar watched as apprentice and warrior touched noses, gave everyone around a second to chant Fawnpaw's name, than continued on.

"Serenitykit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Serenitypaw. Your mentor will be Moonlight. They will pass down all they know unto you." once again he gave his clanmates a moment to cheer and congratulate the two new apprentices, and the two new warriors. However there was one last thing the tom had to announce, so the cheers wouldn't last too much longer.

The burly tom was pretty sure that was the fastest he had ever done ceremonies, pressed for time considering how a rather riled up feline was on his tail. He was suprised the brown feline hadn't shot out of his den quite yet i in fact, better get this done while he was still ahead.
[ @Dipper ]

"I have one last announcement for everyone! After Daisyshade's death, Riverclan had been without a deputy. It is time that spot is filled." he once again paused to take a breath. His heart was pounding. They needed this, a new, perspective. One that wasn't tarnished by the recent wars and events."I say these words before Starclan, so the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve of my choice! The new deputy of Riverclan will be Cedarsprint!" the words tumbled out of his mouth like a waterfall, the vowels jumbled together.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; January 21st, 2019 at 05:25 PM. Reason: star dun goofed