Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old June 8th, 2018, 01:07 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@No One's Beeswax

Sootkit looked up at the voice of Fallenstar on the streamstone.
Could this be...? she didn't know, but she approached the leader with her siblings. Quickly, her mother scurried forward until she as next to them.
"Oh no! It's happening, and your pelts are all filled with bits of reeds." she told them with worry. Then, she tried her best to clean them up before they arrived at the Streamstone. Sootkit tried to help her mother, while Pebblekit was nearly frozen to the ground. "It's- It's happening? You mean the ceremony?" he stuttered. Silverkit rushed around them in a circle, unable to contain her excitement. "Of course, you silly furball! We're finally going to be apprentices- and then it's just a matter of time before we're warriors!" she declared with confidence. "Already?" he asked. "I don't know if I'm ready yet...!"
Silverkit rolled her eyes. "That's why we're apprentices, to train until we are ready." she explained. Pebblekit seemed to calm down at the words, but Sootkit couldn't hear his answer- as her name was called first.
"Sootkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sootpaw. Your mentor will be Robinwood." she looked around, and spotted the cat that she had heard been called Robinwood a few days ago. She walked forward to put her nose towards his.
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:19 AM
~Fae of the forest~

@Hexict

Silverpaw. she thought. I'm SilverPAW now!
She stared expectantly at her brother. Sootkit- I mean paw, got her name first. she grumbled. I'll pester her a bit about it later! Then Fallenstar announced the last apprentice- Pebblepaw. "Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw!" She called and ran forwards to him when he had tocuhed noses with his mentor- It was a black she-cat known as Cloverheart. As frightened as he had been, he still had a proud shine to his eyes when he looked up at Silverpaw. "Yes?"
"We're apprentices now!" she declared, and hurled herself playfully at him.
Pebblepaw squealed, and tried to push her off, but Silverpaw was able to stand there for a few seconds, and then just walk off.
"You can train on defending yourself now." she purred.
Cloverheart purred too.
"Do you want to be showed the territory together?" she asked.
Pebblepaw hurried to add something. "Oh, no, it's fine! Silverpaw will want to go for herself, I would only slow her down." he said.
Cloverheart gave him a glance. "Really? I don't think it would be that bad, but I guess we can take two different ways showing the territory."
Silverpaw purred her thanks. As much as she loved her brother, he could drag her down sometimes.
Silverpaw stopped in her step. Right. She grew a bit hot in her pelt.
She hadn't even touched noses with her mentor yet!
Fallenstar had called her mentor Willowcloud, right? She looked around, trying to see if there was someone looking mentor-ish waiting for Silverpaw.

Last edited by ponyapan; June 8th, 2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Forgot the @
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Swallowtail purredand nodded to the leader, beside her, her sister dipped her head. She looked at Duskclaw who joined the elders. Her lips drew back into a snarl. Hawktalon tried to kill a kit! Her own father!
Hawktalon snarled and raced away.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old June 10th, 2018, 03:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

After chanting the names of the new apprentices and warriors, Firehawk stepped forward to meet Cedarpaw. In some way, it was surprising to him he'd been assigned another apprentice. He never had the best track record of training them into successful warriors, given two of his previous pupils had either died or vanished.

"Hello," he greeted him as he lightly touched his nose to his. "Are you ready to start your training, or would you rather spend a few moments getting used to your new den arrangements?" Though he didn't know much about the apprentice den, Firehawk knew some apprentices liked to claim their nest early. "I was planning on taking you out to the borders so you can get familiar to our boundaries, if that sounds good to you."

@Suspiciousmindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 11th, 2018, 07:24 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@Hexict

Silverpaw. she thought. I'm SilverPAW now!
She stared expectantly at her brother. Sootkit- I mean paw, got her name first. she grumbled. I'll pester her a bit about it later! Then Fallenstar announced the last apprentice- Pebblepaw. "Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw! Pebblepaw!" She called and ran forwards to him when he had tocuhed noses with his mentor- It was a black she-cat known as Cloverheart. As frightened as he had been, he still had a proud shine to his eyes when he looked up at Silverpaw. "Yes?"
"We're apprentices now!" she declared, and hurled herself playfully at him.
Pebblepaw squealed, and tried to push her off, but Silverpaw was able to stand there for a few seconds, and then just walk off.
"You can train on defending yourself now." she purred.
Cloverheart purred too.
"Do you want to be showed the territory together?" she asked.
Pebblepaw hurried to add something. "Oh, no, it's fine! Silverpaw will want to go for herself, I would only slow her down." he said.
Cloverheart gave him a glance. "Really? I don't think it would be that bad, but I guess we can take two different ways showing the territory."
Silverpaw purred her thanks. As much as she loved her brother, he could drag her down sometimes.
Silverpaw stopped in her step. Right. She grew a bit hot in her pelt.
She hadn't even touched noses with her mentor yet!
Fallenstar had called her mentor Willowcloud, right? She looked around, trying to see if there was someone looking mentor-ish waiting for Silverpaw.
Seated more towards the edge of the crowd who watched the newest batch of ceremonies, Willowcloud was surprised to hear her own name called. Dark ears perked at this, thinking over her apprentice's name. Silverpaw. The tall birman stretched to look over the crowd at the young apprentice. A slight panic settled over her as she remembered how this was her first apprentice. Willowcloud took a deep breath to calm herself down, she thought back on her own apprenticeship and planned to just repeat what her former mentors had taught her. It won't be so difficult, she told herself. As an apprentice, the molly had been well behaved and listened to her mentors whenever they told or taught her something. She had been quite, obedient and cautious as an apprentice since she strove to please her mentors and become a warrior. Willowcloud had never met Silverpaw and wondered if she was anything like herself at that age.

She was in for a bit of a surprise.

The cream and brown warrior made her way through the crowd towards her apprentice. Her pale gaze did not leave the young molly, not wanting to lose her in the crowd. She wanted to introduce herself first before Silverpaw ran off to celebrate, which Willowcloud believed was a chance. "Hello, I'm Willowcloud," the warrior's large form and slightly deeper voice than expected made her almost look like a tom at first glance, but she did have a feminine face and her voice didn't sound too masculine. The molly offered a small smile. Willowcloud was usually serious and was socially awkward, but she wanted to be on friendly terms with her apprentice like Shalefur had done with her.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 11th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug. View Post
After chanting the names of the new apprentices and warriors, Firehawk stepped forward to meet Cedarpaw. In some way, it was surprising to him he'd been assigned another apprentice. He never had the best track record of training them into successful warriors, given two of his previous pupils had either died or vanished.

"Hello," he greeted him as he lightly touched his nose to his. "Are you ready to start your training, or would you rather spend a few moments getting used to your new den arrangements?" Though he didn't know much about the apprentice den, Firehawk knew some apprentices liked to claim their nest early. "I was planning on taking you out to the borders so you can get familiar to our boundaries, if that sounds good to you."

@Suspiciousmindz

Cedarpaw bounded up to whom he believed was Firehawk almost immediately after being given his new name. He was going to embrace this and make sure he kept his promise to Whisperblaze.

"Hello!"

It was confirmed this was his mentor upon the returned greeting. His body was shaking with intense excitement. If he were anymore excited, he'd probably explode. It wasn't long before Firehawk was talking about his training. My training! Finally! "Let's go into the territory! Can we do that please!?" he asked, his voice holding back a whine as he asked.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 12th, 2018, 02:37 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Seated more towards the edge of the crowd who watched the newest batch of ceremonies, Willowcloud was surprised to hear her own name called. Dark ears perked at this, thinking over her apprentice's name. Silverpaw. The tall birman stretched to look over the crowd at the young apprentice. A slight panic settled over her as she remembered how this was her first apprentice. Willowcloud took a deep breath to calm herself down, she thought back on her own apprenticeship and planned to just repeat what her former mentors had taught her. It won't be so difficult, she told herself. As an apprentice, the molly had been well behaved and listened to her mentors whenever they told or taught her something. She had been quite, obedient and cautious as an apprentice since she strove to please her mentors and become a warrior. Willowcloud had never met Silverpaw and wondered if she was anything like herself at that age.

She was in for a bit of a surprise.

The cream and brown warrior made her way through the crowd towards her apprentice. Her pale gaze did not leave the young molly, not wanting to lose her in the crowd. She wanted to introduce herself first before Silverpaw ran off to celebrate, which Willowcloud believed was a chance. "Hello, I'm Willowcloud," the warrior's large form and slightly deeper voice than expected made her almost look like a tom at first glance, but she did have a feminine face and her voice didn't sound too masculine. The molly offered a small smile. Willowcloud was usually serious and was socially awkward, but she wanted to be on friendly terms with her apprentice like Shalefur had done with her.
Silverpaw beamed at the smile of the she-cat.
"Hello! I'm Silverpaw!" she answered with excitement.
She took a leap forward until she was standing in front of her mentor.
"What do we do first? Sootpaw and Pebblepaw are exploring the territory... Will we do that to? Or maybe we will learn some battle-moves?" The little apprentice couldn't hold herself back from thinking of all the amazing things they'd do now that they were 'paws for real! I can walk outside the camp! And this time, she wouldn't be breaking the rules for doing so.
Silverpaw purred at the thought. Then she reminded herself to focus.
"Oh right! We should touch noses." She took a breath to calm herself, then pushed her head forward slightly.
Old June 13th, 2018, 07:37 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @ponyapan ]

The warrior began to relax more as her apprentice beamed back. The small cat looked very excited about her apprenticeship. Willowcloud thought back on her own apprentice ceremony, thinking about how nervous she had been. The warrior had always strove to impress the her mentor and the clan since she always felt like she had something to prove. Not only that, but she did genuinely wish to become the best warrior she could for the clan that had taken her in when she was just a kit. But this young molly's excitement was something that Willowcloud had missed out on. And seeing it in Silverpaw's shining orbs made the warrior happy for her, glad that she was so enthusiastic.

Though the relaxed mood quickly faded.

The young molly had made an enthusiastic leaped towards her mentor, making Willowcloud lean back a bit in surprised at the sudden movement of her apprentice. To add on top of this, Silverpaw quickly started to speak. The large warrior blinked as the words spilled from the excited cat. Despite being taken aback by these actions, she was able to take in the words and thought them over. Battle moves? the questioning thought appeared in her mind. She's a bit ambitious, isn't she? but all she did was push this aside and wait until Silverpaw was done speaking so that she could get her own words in. At the last part, even Willowcloud blushed in embarrassment, realizing that she had completely forgotten to touch noses with her new apprentice. She wasn't use to being on this side of the arrangement and was surprised when she was chosen as a mentor, so she hadn't thought about the 'touching noses' part of the ceremony. "Right," the birman simply stated, leaning down to touch the other cat's small nose.

Afterward, she cleared her throat and looked at Silverpaw. "Yes, we will being going over the territory," she began calmly. "Most new apprentices usually explore the territory since it is very important that the know it before going off on their own. I'll show you some points of the territory as well as the borders so that you know where things are," Willowcloud hesitated for a moment. "We'll be getting to battle-training latter. Apprentices are not usually brought into battle, so we will get to that after the basics of hunting," she hoped that this didn't discourage the apprentice. She gave another small smile to Silverpaw after this, but slightly felt nervous since her apprentice seemed... energetic, which the calm Willowcloud was not use to.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:17 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @ponyapan ]

The warrior began to relax more as her apprentice beamed back. The small cat looked very excited about her apprenticeship. Willowcloud thought back on her own apprentice ceremony, thinking about how nervous she had been. The warrior had always strove to impress the her mentor and the clan since she always felt like she had something to prove. Not only that, but she did genuinely wish to become the best warrior she could for the clan that had taken her in when she was just a kit. But this young molly's excitement was something that Willowcloud had missed out on. And seeing it in Silverpaw's shining orbs made the warrior happy for her, glad that she was so enthusiastic.

Though the relaxed mood quickly faded.

The young molly had made an enthusiastic leaped towards her mentor, making Willowcloud lean back a bit in surprised at the sudden movement of her apprentice. To add on top of this, Silverpaw quickly started to speak. The large warrior blinked as the words spilled from the excited cat. Despite being taken aback by these actions, she was able to take in the words and thought them over. Battle moves? the questioning thought appeared in her mind. She's a bit ambitious, isn't she? but all she did was push this aside and wait until Silverpaw was done speaking so that she could get her own words in. At the last part, even Willowcloud blushed in embarrassment, realizing that she had completely forgotten to touch noses with her new apprentice. She wasn't use to being on this side of the arrangement and was surprised when she was chosen as a mentor, so she hadn't thought about the 'touching noses' part of the ceremony. "Right," the birman simply stated, leaning down to touch the other cat's small nose.

Afterward, she cleared her throat and looked at Silverpaw. "Yes, we will being going over the territory," she began calmly. "Most new apprentices usually explore the territory since it is very important that the know it before going off on their own. I'll show you some points of the territory as well as the borders so that you know where things are," Willowcloud hesitated for a moment. "We'll be getting to battle-training latter. Apprentices are not usually brought into battle, so we will get to that after the basics of hunting," she hoped that this didn't discourage the apprentice. She gave another small smile to Silverpaw after this, but slightly felt nervous since her apprentice seemed... energetic, which the calm Willowcloud was not use to.
Silverpaw coldn't help but to nod eagerly at the words of her mentor.
"Then I'll give Pebblepaw a little head-start with the battle-training!
He'll need to learn the moves more than me." she announced happily.
Then tilted her head slightly, thinking. "Wait. If we're going to see the borders, then..." she shot up her head, meeting Willowclouds eyes.
"That means we might see the other clans! Right? Is it true that they can't swim? Graynose told me so, but she always jokes around." she chattered
quickly.

Willowcloud seemed slightly taken aback by Silverpaws excitement.
Silverpaw remebered how both her parents and Rainpaw had told her to listen to her mentor carefully when she'd become an apprentice, otherwise she wouldn't learn. I want to be a good apprentice, so that I can become a good warrior. Rainpaw had adviced her to take a deep breath when she became too hyper. She closed her eyes, and felt her chest take in air.
Breathe in, breathe out. I will listen and stay quiet for a bit. Well, she'd try at least. She opened her eyes again, and blinked warmly at her mentor.
"Well, either way, I'm ready to listen now!" she declared, sitting down.

( Should we move to Riverclan territory soon, and continue the rp there? )
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

( @Mauve
oh my gracious I didn't include this in the last ceremony posting I'm so sorry!!)

The leader hopped up the last step or so to the top of the Streamstone, however his balance wasn't the best at the moment, almost making him fall of said stone. Luckily, he caught himself just in time, claws scraping the stone. He let out a cough and a wheeze before continuing on. Everything was sore, all of his bones were screaming at him, telling him to stop, to lay down. He didn't, he couldn't there was too much to do, too much to worry about, too much to attempt to fix. His breath was ragged, disproportioned, he was sick, but he didn't know from what. It wasn't greencough or whitecough thank Starclan. It just made him hurt on the inside. "All those old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he bellowed, it was however cut short by a coughing fit. The ebony feline almost bent over himself. It took a second to pass, and as soon as it did Fallenstar lifted his head and took a deep breath "As many of you know...Juniperpaw had gone missing. Unable to find her, and unable to continue on without a medicine cat, Starclan sent us someone to take her place." he swiveled his head to look at the molly, lapis optics flickered with uncertainty. He felt his stomach twist and churn, the same feeling he got when he appointed Rowanflower as his deputy. He let out a shaky breath and bit the inside of his cheek, letting that horrid, burning sensation die out as he listened to the murmurs of his clanmates. "Starclan has appointed Heatherfur as Riverclans medicine cat!" he announced, a grimace on his face. He couldn't hold it in anymore, the sheer hatred that poured out of him. He gave the former Windclan molly a glare and lashed his tail. He didn't understand it, it made his insides burn. He hurt. "She will begin her medicine cat duties right away. That is all. Dismissed." he needed to get down, he needed to go to his den. He wanted to make it stop.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us