Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old July 20th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Seastones

@BILL.

Mintberry couldn't take it anymore. Her chest was hurting with how quick her heart was beating and how quick her breaths had become. This was getting unhealthy and she knew it. Looking up at Lionstorm, she couldn't help but take a split second to see the resemblance. It was... sad.

"It's Blazingstar."

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 20th, 2019, 09:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

What?

No, he quickly determined this was another lie. "Blazingstar doesn't have kits outside that Sage cat and that... Deer one." He didn't remember their names, it was something that he didn't concern himself with. She was a liar, and Lionstorm knew he was better than any Blazingstar spawn.

Baring his teeth, he shoved his muzzle into her face. "Maybe I didn't make myself clear: I'm not stopping until you tell me the truth, and I suggest you do that before you get hurt."
@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 20th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

"Take that information as you will, but I cannot lie about that. Blazingstar is your father, like it or not," Mintberry looked away from Lionstorm now, trying to squirm again to get away. It was still no use.

"Blazingstar doesn't know either. I left WindClan a long time ago and joined ThunderClan after you were born. I haven't talked to him since," The black and white she-cat continued, trying to get Lionstorm to believe her. If he didn't... well, she'd just make up some random name over and over until he believed her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 28th, 2019, 06:48 AM
work is never done

Lionstorm narrowed his eyes, slowly releasing his grip on Mintberry as he processed this revelation.

Blazingstar was his father.

It was such a ridiculous thought, being of WindClan blood when his entire life was nearly spent being an enemy with them. He had no love for the moors, for the Clan of cowards who couldn't stand their own ground in a fight they started.

The Clan that drove his home out.

He was.. struggling with this. Mintberry had to be lying, but she was coming off as sincere and it was making him panic. No.

This couldn't be true. He couldn't be related to Blazingstar. Mintberry wasn't his mother, she was-- some she-cat he simply recognized from past Gatherings, a stranger who was messing with his head.

Yet she knew information not many others did, and he could hardly register how rapid and short his breathing had become. He didn't give Mintberry time to speak further before she was fully released, and he backed off to dart toward the nearby bushes.

He needed to leave. He needed to get away from her, and her truth lies, and just... be alone.

Maybe Mintberry should have fed him another lie. It'd make him feel better than the bitter truth of having his father be the leader of his enemy.
@SuspiciousMindz

Old August 4th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Just A Fossil

@BILL.

Mintberry rolled over the moment she could, her body shaking from the terror she had just went through. Her gaze followed the larger tom as he darted into the bushes. What was this feeling she had? Guilt? Was she really guilty?

The black and white she-cat then darted away towards her camp. Tonight was a disaster, she never wanted a repeat. She didn't know what Lionstorm was going to do in the future, it made her nervous.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 27th, 2019, 11:48 AM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Copper definitely did not mean to make her feel uncomfortable in any way or form. Even though he didn't notice it. He could be a pretty unbalanced character with how hyperactive he was. He liked the vibe that emitted from the she cat - Luckypaw - was her name. Something of good luck, and quite an interesting name that he had commented on before. He got up and started walking off, swinging his tail back at Luckypaw, beckoning her to follow him. He did promise to give her pointers on hunting, but he wanted to find a suitable spot to practice without the harsh of the beach ruining anything for them. While the seastones scenery was beautiful, it was also very dangerous. As they walked, Copperleap tilted his head at the she cat when she asked him such a question. His ears flicked, ''Starclan? You mean where all our dead cats' spirits go after they die?'' He rephrased the question, a little humorously for his own benefit. He didn't know what ignited her to ask such a question, but living in a clan, Copperleap would believe that Luckypaw believed in Starclan herself because a lot of mentors taught their apprentices to turn to Starclan. ''I believe in them. I like to think that when my body just become a mere carcass, then I got something to look forward to when I die. I don't just wanna...sleep eternally and be bored. I want to haunt others!" He goofily replied, but in all honesty, Copperleap found that it was good to have faith and hope in something, even if others believed that the concept of Starclan was overrated - not to Copperleap though. ''What about you? Are you having a wavering belief in the upper clan?'' He glanced up at the sky briefly, softly asking his question as he stared at her with sincerity.
As Copperleap beckoned Luckypaw to follow him, she rose to her paws and shook herself out, straightened her flower crown, and padded along behind him. She gazed at him with wide eyes a moment at his words, but let out a little giggle at his mentioning of haunting others. However, when he asked her about her beliefs, she went quiet a few moments, suddenly thoughtful. She then spoke up. "Well... it's kind of hard to explain. My mother died when I was only four moons old. My father left WindClan my first day of apprenticeship. I never had any siblings, because they died right after I was born, which is why my mother named me Luckypaw. The winter was harsh that day, the blizzard almost killing me and my mother before we were found and taken back to camp safely. Yes, I believe in StarClan, but..." she suddenly let out a hiss. They betrayed me and my family. They should have kept us safe, shouldn't have taken them away from me. I should still be able to cuddle with my mother, play with my siblings, talk to my father. But do I get to do that? No!!! Because StarClan took them away! How... how could I forgive them for that?" her voice became soft on the last words, and she fell silent, now padding beside Copperleap, unaware she had moved beside him as she had been talking.

((Oof, this is late again, I'm sorry xc ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 17th, 2019, 05:11 AM

Salmon kit lay still, the fading sun shining apon her. she mewed and mewed for her mother to return, cold and alone.
Old September 29th, 2019, 02:13 PM
work is never done

As the Gathering's crowd dispersed, Thistlestep patiently waited for Agaveheart to descend from the Seastones before he approached her, ears twitching. "I'm sorry, do you have a moment to talk? I wanted to discuss a couple of your Clan-mates."
@Cave

Last edited by Fawn; September 29th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:07 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
As the Gathering's crowd dispersed, Thistlestep patiently waited for Agaveheart to descend from the Seastones before he approached her, ears twitching. "I'm sorry, do you have a moment to talk? I wanted to discuss a couple of your Clan-mates."
@Cave
Despite Agaveheart's tired face she managed to raise her brow at the warrior, catching a whiff of him her face went from curious to annoyed. "If this has anything to do with our border or our past leadership I don't want to hear it," she mewed flatly.
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:10 PM
work is never done

"No," he assured the elderly tabby gently. "It has nothing to do with that. I'm not Lionstorm." Despite the implications, Thistlestep had some amusement to his words, knowing how easily agitated his bird-like friend was. "Actually, it's about their behavior tonight, and there's only two of them I'm aware of."
@Cave