Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old May 3rd, 2018, 03:21 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Lambpaw let out a shrill wail her body shaking though the day itself was, in normal Newleaf fashion, warm, "N-N-N-NO IT'S NOT! B-B-B-B-BLOOD, BLOOD S-S-S-SO MUCH BLOOD AND THEY WON'T C-C-C-CRY AND IT WILL BE D-D-DARK, D-D-D-D-DARK, D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DARK!" She sobbed trembling wildly not liking the touch as she kept on the topic of kittens, "I'M TOO FAT TO C-C-C-CARRY KITTENS! AND, TOO Y-Y-Y-YOUNG! I DON'T WANT K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-KITTEN THEY'LL HATE ME! OhOhOh NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" She bawled her white fur beginning to get dyed by the red crimson that was her blood her pulling becoming worse as she began to further tremor.
Ferretpelt just held her, licking her head in a comforting way. He was pretty scared, as he didn't know how to handle this kind of situation, so he just kept her at his side, resting his tail over her back, licking the blood from her fur as she pulled at it, he didn't like to see her suffering from pain on top of the panic attack, it terrified him. He then whispered in her ear, Lambpaw!!! Listen to me! You are not going to have kits!!! You're too young, and if you were carrying, you would be safe in the nursery! You will not DIE!!! I WON'T EVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!! YOU MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME!!!" he was suddenly crying, trying to get through to her. "Please, Lambpaw, please, stop!!! I don't like to see you suffer!!! You must calm down, PLEAASEEE!!!!" he suddenly wailed.

((Uh, I think I just added to the drama x3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 17th, 2018, 04:40 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Ferretpelt just held her, licking her head in a comforting way. He was pretty scared, as he didn't know how to handle this kind of situation, so he just kept her at his side, resting his tail over her back, licking the blood from her fur as she pulled at it, he didn't like to see her suffering from pain on top of the panic attack, it terrified him. He then whispered in her ear, Lambpaw!!! Listen to me! You are not going to have kits!!! You're too young, and if you were carrying, you would be safe in the nursery! You will not DIE!!! I WON'T EVER LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!! YOU MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME!!!" he was suddenly crying, trying to get through to her. "Please, Lambpaw, please, stop!!! I don't like to see you suffer!!! You must calm down, PLEAASEEE!!!!" he suddenly wailed.

((Uh, I think I just added to the drama x3))
With all of Ferretpelt's screaming at her to calm down, it honestly had the opposite effect. Lamppaw let out a squeal pulling away from the tom, not liking the sudden loud and freaky sounds in her ear, "G-G-G-G-GET AWAY! N-N-N-NO O-O-ON S-S-S-S-S-SECON- GAH! I'LL G-G-G-GET AWAY!" She shrieked, panicky as she rushed away from the sandy beach and into the nearby woodlands sprinting in the direction she thought to be ThunderClan unaware that she had left a sobbing Ferretpelt in her wake.

(So end it here and switch to the gathering? Since we started about two months ago we could do a timeskip maybe? Soon I might also make Lamby a warrior.)

Last edited by Tavvi; May 17th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:11 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
With all of Ferretpelt's screaming at her to calm down, it honestly had the opposite effect. Lamppaw let out a squeal pulling away from the tom, not liking the sudden loud and freaky sounds in her ear, "G-G-G-G-GET AWAY! N-N-N-NO O-O-ON S-S-S-S-S-SECON- GAH! I'LL G-G-G-GET AWAY!" She shrieked, panicky as she rushed away from the sandy beach and into the nearby woodlands sprinting in the direction she thought to be ThunderClan unaware that she had left a sobbing Ferretpelt in her wake.

(So end it here and switch to the gathering? Since we started about two months ago we could do a timeskip maybe? Soon I might also make Lamby a warrior.)
Ferretpelt watched her go, his eyes wide. His tail drooped, and he slowly made his way back to ThunderClan camp, his head hung low. The time he wanted to spend with Lambpaw he was hoping would be a fun, romantic one, but it had ended badly, and he was shaking uncontrollably with guilt, his eyes clouded over. Although he knew her panic attack was not his fault, he still wished he could have prevented it, or helped her somehow. Now what would he do? He didn't know if he could ever face her again, yet, he wanted to know if she would be okay. Maybe she would be at the gathering tonight. Maybe then he could check on her, talk to her, tell her he really liked her. He just wanted to see her again.

((Yeah, sure. And maybe then he can confess his love to her? After he gets past the awkwardness and knows she is okay, of course x3))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Foxtail padded in, searching for his mate. "Breezefire?" He called. He saw a she cat race towards him, happiness in her eyes.

"Foxtail.." She said, sitting down.

The gigner tom looked around then nodded, "What is it?" His heart bursted with pride when she said the following words.
"I'm going to have your kits."
{Not open rp}

{OPEN RP}
A small black she cat was sitting alone, ears flattened. It was her first gathering as an apprentice. Her purple eyes looked around and she whimpered. Why am I so scared? SHe asked herself.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Foxtail padded in, searching for his mate. "Breezefire?" He called. He saw a she cat race towards him, happiness in her eyes.

"Foxtail.." She said, sitting down.

The gigner tom looked around then nodded, "What is it?" His heart bursted with pride when she said the following words.
"I'm going to have your kits."
{Not open rp}

{OPEN RP}
A small black she cat was sitting alone, ears flattened. It was her first gathering as an apprentice. Her purple eyes looked around and she whimpered. Why am I so scared? SHe asked herself.
Hey, sorry to interrupt, but you're not supposed to post in this thread for the gathering. Post in the thread titled May Gathering which can be found when you click the link at the announcement section on top, the link is titled The Gathering has started! I hope this helped you. ^^

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Hey, sorry to interrupt, but you're not supposed to post in this thread for the gathering. Post in the thread titled May Gathering which can be found when you click the link at the announcement section on top, the link is titled The Gathering has started! I hope this helped you. ^^
Oh, thanks lol!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 17th, 2018, 05:55 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
Oh, thanks lol!
You're welcome ^^

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 31st, 2018, 11:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

It had been a long time since the three siblings, ShineFlower, GleamPaw and AcornPaw, had been out on adventures. This meeting was very important to them. They climbed up a a hill, the grey she-cat ShineFlower in the lead, and waited patiently at the top, the wind buffeting their fur. They sat watching the gathering while waving their tails in anticipation. What if they don't come?
Just then, two older cats stepped out of the bushes. "You came!" GleamPaw mewed. As the smallest of the three, AcornPaw, rushed forward to nuzzle their parents, he stopped suddenly an turned around, looking horrified. "Umm...look at this." The five cats stared down at where the ginger Tom had indicated with his tail. "It's a dead cat!" One of them wailed.
Then a dark grey she-cat spoke. "Great Starclan...is that...that's CrispLeaf!"
That name rang a bell.
"The body is freezing...and the blood has dried...and he's filthy. Looks like he's been here for a long time." ShineFlower sighed. "He was most likely killed during the battle with the Dusk Syndicate." The older ginger Tom was speechless. They all stared down at the grey speckled Tom's body in silence, his lifeless eyes shining in the moonlight. After a few moments, VelvetNight wailed and collapsed on the floor with grief. "He was a horrible Tom...horrible to me...horrible to HarmonyBlade...horrible to my kits...horrible to all of you. I shouldn't have let him change my mind. I shouldn't have given you up. He was a horrible Tom but he didn't deserve this. I can only imagine how gruesome his death was."
"It's too late for grieving now...let us bury him and he can sleep in peace...under the moon and the stars." GleamPaw purred, comforting her mother.

"ShineFlower...i know our clans are enemies. Are you going to stay in Windclan?"
"Of course. If something happens to you both...i have nowhere I can really go other than staying with my best friends; my siblings." HarmonyBlade only dipped his head. "I hope we can meet again...soon..." and with that, the five cats turned and went their separate ways.
Old June 10th, 2018, 02:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Charmer

Former Post:
Fallenstar's fur had bristled, and he looked massive now. Shinefang hardly noticed. His eye flashed with rage and he leaned into the larger tom's face and snarled out, "A search patrol?! As in one?! Well don't go breaking your back or anything for the cat who dedicated her life to healing her clanmates!" Then the leader asked a question that made Shinefang flinch as if he's been struck. How many patient's had he lost? The memory of the night he lost Acornpaw came flooding back and filled his mind. Acornpaw, lying in his den with a wound on his head. Acornpaw, falling asleep with the poppy seeds the medicine cat had given him in his system. Acornpaw smiling as Shinefang promised him he would be ok and that he'd be able to return to his warrior training in a day or so. The medicine cat bristled, baring his teeth as his claws slipped out and dug into the damp earth. "About half as many medicine cats as your clan has lost in just the last year!" Finally, Fallenstar did the one thing that could have made Shinefang even angrier than he already was: try to put even an inkling of blame on him. If anyone had bothered to tell Shinefang the younger cat had gone missing sooner, he would have been glad to help look. He'd have dried up the river if that's what it took. He'd certainly have tried harder than this cat. Did he even know Juniperpaw? Was she anything to him other than an expendable clanmate? If his body would have let him, he'd have leapt on the Riverclan leader and just started clawing until there was nothing left to claw. Instead, he practically pressed his muzzle into Fallenstar's and shouted. "WHAT WAS I DOING?! MY JOB! CARING FOR MY CLANMATES! You must be as stupid as you are fat or you would know that! Maybe you ought to give it a try!" Shinefang would never take a word of what he was saying back. He didn't care if the other cat attacked him. He didn't care that he didn't have a prayer against a much younger and more powerful cat. He wouldn't be the first to use claws tonight, but if Fallenstar attacked him, so be it. In a way, he almost hoped he would. Shinefang could handle claws and teeth in his pelt. He'd felt them many times before. And maybe, if he felt them now, it would distract him from the agony swelling in his veins at the thoughts that he's never see Junebug again, hear her voice, or see her cringe as she handled the sticky cobwebs that clung to the fur between her pads. She was gone. Just like his kits. Just like his mate. Just like everyone Shinefang cared for!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the old medicine cat shoved his face forward, the burly leader did the same, lapis blue eyes blazed with anger, his irises nothing but slits. "Like you have any right to speak." he spat, "I authorized one search patrol so that all cats could go search. You think I didn't spend sleepless nights looking for her? As you sat in your nest all warm and snug, sleeping peacefully, Riverclan was looking for their Medicine Cat." The larger tom shoved himself forward and let out a low, guttural growl. That sorry excuse for a medicine cat needed to learn how to hold his tongue. The Riverclan leader figured he would help wiht that lesson. "Cute. I seem to recall a rumor about your family. Should I retell it to you? Or are their deaths scorched into your brain enough? A pathetic warrior who became a medicine cat to try and fix what he couldn't do before." Fallenstar held nothing back. Yes, Shinefang's statement about Riverclans medicine cats hurt, they had lost Geckoleaf, than they lost Juniperpaw, but he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he let this pathetic orange tabby stake the blame on him. "Maybe you should try to talk to me about this when you're actually able to save one of your patients." the words rolled off his tongue, and on their journey, they singed his throat. Such hurtful words, as sharp as claws, as fangs. What has he become? Of course, that wasn't the first time the leader has asked himself that question, and every time he did, one of the smallest, quietest voices answered with just as much heat as that Wild fire that was started during the second evil era.

'A husk of your formal self.'

The second when the Skyclan medicine cat shoved his muzzle against his was when he about lost it. The leader saw nothing but red, and that only happened once before. That ended with red as well. He let out a growl and stepped forward, pushing the other back a little. "Good. Than keep it that way. Keep your own little nose tucked away in your own little clan. I'll tell you right now, I've saved more lives than you, and yet here you are crying about a feline you barely even knew." he spat. The words that came from Shinefang's mouth stung, heck they burnt, but he wouldn't back down. He was walking home, peacefully, he promised he'd keep his head down, and here came this bumbling idiot going on about how he missed Juniperpaw so much. "Let me tell you this, pal, Junie didn't belong to you, she didn't belong to Daydream, she belonged to her clan. She helped rebuild her clan. Now why don't you run along pretty boy and save your tears. If any other Riverclan members saw you like this, they'd claw you until this version of you was considered the pretty one, because let me tell you, we searched, we wailed, we called, we cried, and we died a little inside when we came to the terms. Each. And every. One of us." he growled, lowering himself so that he was eye level with the medicine cat, and pushed his muzzle up against the others. "So for someone who's only spent a sliver of time with her, compared to her father, her mother, and her siblings. I could give less than a rat's dung about how you feel and about how your poor little feelings got hurt. You don't get that luxury to cry over her. So scamper along." he hissed. Fallenstar kept the gaze a little longer before he lifted his head, a growl still rumbling in his throat. He wouldn't attack, he couldn't, he promised. He promised Waterstreak, he promised Driftingstorm, he promised Rowanflower, and he promised Cedarsprint. As much as he hated it, Shinefang was a medicine cat, he couldn't and wouldn't lift a claw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 12th, 2018, 09:08 AM
I don’t feel so good...