Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2018, 06:46 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yea, I know a few." He, said snorting slightly at the end, knowing that had been the understatement of the season. In truth, he knew alot more than a 'few' but, Nimblewhisker had never been much of a bragger and he didn't plan on starting now. Not that there was a lot to brag about seeing that (in his eyes at least) anyone could learn bird names if they really wanted to. Which most cats sadly didn't with Nimblewhisker being one of the few self-proclaimed 'bird nerds' in the clan.
"Now let's getting moving before we miss our chance to catch one!" He exclaimed excitement flickering through his pelt like wildfire. Bohemian waxwings were one of his favorite prey items and the prospect of catching one was throwing him into a frenzy.
At his little snort, Snailflower let out a cheeky laugh, a few, more than she knew a least. Though she had been moving along at a trot, her paws moving in a steady beat, she nearly lost her footing when Nimbleflower suddenly burst forward, taking off like a fire had been lit under him.
"Oh jeez," she grinned before picking up speed herself. She definitely wasn't the fastest cat, but she did grow up in WindClan and that counted for something when speed was concerned. Pawfuls of snow flew out from behind her with each bound and she eventually caught up with Nimbleflower as they got closer to the treeline. She could see the excited glint in his eye, how eager he was to get a hold of some waxwings.

Not exactly sure how to begin, she tried to ease her pace so that she wasn't making as much noise and looked a bird who might be easier to catch. The waxwings were occupied, feasting on dried up, wrinkly crab-apples.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
it had been awhile since fireflare had really spoken to anyone. since the loss of the war, he had been doing his best to repair. it was leafbare of all times, prey was low and so were herbs, it was dangerous. but he was over working himself, he knew that, and could honestly use a break. padding into the clearing, he sighed, coming back empty pawed and no prey in his mouth. but what did catch his eye was blazingstar. they were rather close, becoming close somehow after the whole moonpaw situation a really long time ago. but he was glad, it was some cat that didnt get on his nerves. padding over to the leader he smiled, but it soon dropped after seeing the leaders, his friends, look on his face. "Hey blaze, whats up? you look a bit down. something happen?"
Blazingstar's ears flicked towards a familiar pelt padding about. Relief seemed to flood through him as his friend padded towards him. Attempting to fix his stature and appear at least a little happy, however it was clear it didn't work with the first question Fireflare asked. "Oh nothing, just stressed I guess," he replied. He didn't want to get into the details about it all unless Fireflare really dug into him. "Well, since you're here and I didn't need to go looking for you, how about another adventure? I could use some air and clear my head," he replied. At the idea of an adventure, he did in fact lighten up a little. He grew a little excited about it. Fireflare never failed in giving him some fun.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker looked up at the Ploverpelt and, could tell from her body language alone that another 'I'm fine' wasn't going to cut it. He let out a soft whimper before looking up at her, "I-I'm a failure Ploverpelt! I can't hunt, I can't think without getting distracted, I-I c-can't do anything right!" He knew he was on the verge of hysterics (if not already there) and knowing that many of his clanmates where probably watching this display only worsened his anxiousness.
Ploverpelt's expression softened. She knew how that felt. She had watched her denmates become warriors without her, stuck in the apprentice's den alone with the newest apprentices who were not much more than kits. She could remember for the first moon or so she had been cold and unfriendly the the younger ones, keeping to herself and snarling at any cat that came near her. Eventually she had softened up, even helped some of the others, but eventually she was made into a warrior and joined her former denmates.
Ploverpelt fluffed up her fur again and pressed against Nimblewhisker's side, beginning to lead him out of camp. She could tell he was beginning to go into hysterics and he wouldn't want every cat in the camp watching him break down. "Come with me, Nimblewhisker. We can continue our conversation in private." She purred soothingly, tail draped across her friend's back. The two of them were already watched constantly, teased, whispered about. Some of the cats made fun of them to their face, and Ploverpelt was fine with that, but the cats who whispered behind their backs when they thought the friends couldn't hear. Ploverpelt's ears were much better than the rest of the Clan thought they were.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As they neared the training moor, Ambercloud pondered what she should have her apprentice do first. Fighting, obviously, but what? I've got this. It's his assessment, not mine. I just... I don't want to let this bright, young, capable tom down.
So by the time the pair entered the training moor, Ambercloud had thought uo exactly what she was going to do.
Stopping and pausing for a moment, she sat. "Attack me," the she-cat ordered, flicking her tail. Her ear twitched as she stared her apprentice down, She wasn't going to make this easy. He'd know, and he'd feel like he hadn't proved himself of his warrior name and whatnot, and go off to do something stupid.
Thistlepaw faced his mentor, remembering their fist training session as the familiar words rang out from her.

Attack me!

Not to long ago, he would have felt hopeless hearing those words. Felt like there was no chance he could win against another cat. Today, he felt a fire in his soul. He grinned. "You asked for it." The little grey tom charged at Ambercloud, closing the gap between them as she darted to both sides. Which way am I going? huh? he thought to himself, preparing to dart underneath her and knock out her legs in a single smooth motion.

Old February 9th, 2018, 08:58 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"A natural, huh? We'll see about that," Obsidiansky smiled at her. Already he thought of her as a younger sister type of figure. In the most adorable way, of course. There was nothing annoying about Jitterpaw, she was one of the most precious apprentices he had seen in a long time. He guessed she was exaggerating - fighting didn't come naturally to a lot of cats, and the last one he would have expected to be a "natural" at fighting was this young feline. She seemed more like the type to be a, a... lover. Not a fighter. Obsidiansky was neither, he was more of the in-between awkward stage where it was a constant battle between fight, flight, and freeze instincts. Freeze generally won. Fight was second. Flight was last. Rare was the occasion when Obsidiansky would just back down, run away, even if it meant that he looked like a coward anyways through freezing up. But hey! He couldn't help it, now could he?

That was what he always told himself, that it wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault that his instincts were a little... haywire, might be a good way to put it. Chaotic was another. Maybe they were both, maybe his brain was just messed up altogether. He listened to the other cats talking, keeping respectfully out of their conversation. Fear might have played a part in it. Or not so much fear, but more of an intimidated awe. Hearing their story - and knowing what part Infernosky had played in their Clan's history, it was amazing. Here was a cat who had been through a lot. And Obsidiansky was glad that he was getting to know her, and all of them, and know what made them - well, them. A feeling that he was being watched settled over the tom's mind, sending an icy stabbing feeling into the pit of his stomach, and he glanced up to see the former deputy's hawkish gaze on him. It wasn't quite like the bird of prey - but close enough to the point where Obsidiansky felt as though he should be doing something. Apologizing, perhaps?

Saying that he felt bad? And then a smile crossed her maw. It was small, it appeared to be something he would have in a dream, and he could hardly believe this was happening, but Obsidiansky watched her with an expression similar to that of someone who had found treasure. Treasure they'd been looking a long time for. That treasure-finder expression faded after moments, and the tom cleared his throat, averting his gaze. Secretly (and he would have liked to tell her this, but was embarrassed to and nervous that he would embarrass her in front of her other friends and Cloverpaw) he thought that she looked a good deal nicer when she smiled. Maybe if she did that more often, it would be easier to approach her. Get to know her.

Maybe she just needed to be approached the right way. A dangerous outlook on life, or at least it had the potential to be, but it was also dangerous not to. "I'm not busy right now - Rainpaw's doing an, um.... assignment that I gave him at the moment, but maybe he would like to join us later." Sometimes he felt as though he should be calling her Infernostar - boy, she was really something. It was almost as though she were still in command. Things had changed with the High Ranks in WindClan if this was the way things used to be. If she was the type of cat who used to run things here.

"Ah, um, should we get going?" He mewed with a sudden start, glancing over at Jitterpaw and Russelfur as though he were expecting an answer from them instead before his eyes returned to the reddish feline. Yeah - like he had thought, she was really something. That reddish fur drew his attention - because it was so unique, and Cloverpaw looked similar. He wondered if she would grow up being just as impressive and commanding (and, dare he think it, intimidating) as the former deputy.

('chuckling in his deep butler voice' I'M DYING
lol Obsidian: omg it's beautiful please
also -
AbsurdJinx decided to take Cloverpaw out of the roleplay)

"Don't believe me?"
Jitterpaw looked up at Obsidiansky with a challenging tone and a playful smirk, "Well, check out THESE moves--"

But before she could even begin to aimlessly swipe at the air, Russel cleared his throat as if to interrupt her thought process and calmly placed his large, soft paw over her small, unsheathed and poised claws, and lowered it back down, calmly to the soil. Ignoring her disappointed grunt, he ever so gently and politely responded, "Perhaps we should wait on Obsidiansky's instructions, no?" His tone was a gentle, deep chide.

Infernosky looked at Jitterpaw with slightly pursed lips, her face habitually conceiving an unamused expression. She loved the kid, she wouldn't deny that, but sometimes her childish and ecstatic personality just rubbed her fur backwards. That single look brought Jitterpaw's excitement down a few levels. Perhaps the apprentice would realize that fighting isn't all fun and games; it's survival, and in Infernosky's no-nonsense perspective, it was not meant to be joked about.

She slowly rose from a sitting position and gracefully but firmly stood on all fours, in such a way that each leg seemed perfectly steady and balanced with each other. Rarely did Infernosky let her posture slump or slouch, for it would simply portray a mood of laziness, something of which she suspected she didn't have a drop of. Unless, perhaps, the sun was just the right temperature, gleaming peacefully through the canopy over a softly trickling stream, with little minnows circling about. Rarely has she ever encountered such a serene place, and only sparingly did she allow herself the pleasure of relaxation. Her mind was just a constant bee hive of thoughts, worries, plans, schedules, suspicions, and observations, all humming together behind her firey gaze.

After she had inquired about Obsidiansky's time availability and ever so slightly offered that crooked smile, what she saw next in his face took her off guard, yet again. No one had ever looked at her like THAT before---she had looked into the faces of young kits and apprentice's who's eyes gleamed with admiration, yes, but this was...different. She stopped smiling, and before she knew it, the moment passed, and she began to wonder if it was a trick of the light or if she had mistaken it. It certainly made her feel like she needed to keep the conversation going before the long few moments of uncertainty got too long and awkward.

Thankfully, Obsidiansky spoke up first, who replied that his apprentice was busy, in which she returned with a flat but understanding, "Of course." Unfortunately, another small gap of quiet proceeded, and before the firey red fae could speak up, Obsidiansky initiated the team's departure into the forest, and she recovered a bit better this time, nodding and responding, "Yes, Obsidiansky, if you could lead the way, it's been a while since I've roamed Windclan's moors. Jitterpaw, stay by Russelfur and don't get yourself lost. I'll take the rear. Let's move out." And with that, she gave a curt nod to the black tom. She felt her paws itching to move, as if she had always been a clan cat cooped up in camp for most of the day, even though she and her two companions had traveled many a mile the day before, and her paws still felt a little sore because of it. Something in her just couldn't wait to be doing the duties of a clan cat again---like an excited kit ready to be apprenticed.

(XDD yess Russel is such a butler ham. And alright so after this we can move to the territory?)
Old February 9th, 2018, 09:20 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Her nose crinkled as the shoulder popped back in place, but was relieved when she found that she could move it without pain. "You didn't get to three," she mumbled but knew that she probably would've been scared when he did get to three. She watched as the medicine cat crossed the den and gathered some flowers and cobwebs, the one type of medicine she recognized. By now she had forgotten about her cheek, but remembered once she realized what the marigold and cobwebs were for. She vaguely remembered the fight in which she had gotten them both, but it had all happened so fast she couldn't make any sense of it except for the pain and exchange of insults.
Surgestorm winced and gave a small chortle of laughter at her remark, but continued onward anyways without a word. He chewed the marigold into a poultice and dabbed it carefully onto the gash on her cheek. "That should keep the infection away..." He mewed while placing the cobwebs gently over top of the slop. "... and that will keep it from being rubbed off on accident and hopefully keep the gash from re-opening." The medicine cat carefully surveyed his work before stepping back, satisfied. He looked over Leafshadow one last time before determining that she was completely okay now. "You'll have to give your shoulder some time to heal up, so no warrior duties for a few days. It'll be sore, but if the pain is too much then you can come get more poppy seeds when you need them." He caught a glimpse of Oriolekit over the warrior's shoulder and finished up addressing the warrior. "You can hang around here or you can go, whatever you want," He meowed with a smile before approaching Oriolekit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero

Oriolekit padded into the den, sniffing the air and studying her surroundings. Her gaze quickly caught on Suregstorm and some other cat he was probably healing. Not what she was looking for. Oriolekit was looking for her father who she had not seen in her entire life. He was alive, her mother had told her that much, but it appeared to be a sensitive subject. Being medicine cat, Surgestorm must have had a keen sense of smell, so if she walked out at the moment he would find her and ask her why she had been in the medicine den. He would probably assume she had been messing up his herb stores again. She let out a small sigh and the tortoiseshell kit plopped down to wait for Surgestorm to notice her.
Surgestorm finished addressing the warrior and came over to where Oriolekit had settled near the exit of the den, surveying the young kit with a careful gaze. "What brings you here today, young Oriolekit?" He asked, genuinely curious. He figured that she wouldn't attempt to mess up his den ever again if she had fixed it the first time - though she had forgotten the cobwebs she had put in his nest. Unfortunately, Surgestorm has stumbled into those that night. He settled back onto his haunches, figuring he could chat and rest a bit until the next patient arrived.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The calico molly flicked her ear trying to dismiss a few lingering thoughts at the back of her head. She looked over at Lynxpaw, the handsome toyger tom was a splitting image of his mother. But the personalities completely different. Already she could tell that Lemonspotted didn't care about anybody. Lynxpaw did and that was why he had so many friends. He was kind and sweet, and sometimes his flirting even earned him friends, even though it could also make him lose them. Taking a deep breath to steady herself before turning her head back around to face the beautiful yet probably insane toyger molly. Mothpaw opened her mouth to say something about being kind to cats, even if you barely knew them, but closed it quickly remembering how she acted to the cats Lynxpaw flirted with, she barely knew them and yet she hated them. She didn't know what they were like, what they liked, what they didn't like, she just knew that Lynxpaw flirted them, that was enough for her. Maybe Lemonspotted had something against apprentices. Maybe she thought Mothpaw was a bad influence on her son. But that to was unlikely. Suddenly Mothpaw realized that her best friend didn't really talk about his mother, or said nice things about her the way Mothpaw was able to do. His parent figure was probably his mentor, Hunterfang, the reason he flirted. She probably doesn't know that her son is my best friend. Mothpaw looked up with renewed energy. "That's no way to treat your son's best friend," She stated, "I am not picking up that shrew!" The calico molly didn't even look at the shrew, if Lemonspotted couldn't bury her own prey, or decide to share it with someone instead of wasting it, then there was no way she was a good mentor at all. She glanced over her shoulder at Lynxpaw again, willing him to come over, but knowing that he probably wouldn't. She turned back around to glare at the older molly.
Lemonspotted didn’t expect for Mothpaw to suddenly become so snappy. It made the toyger tense up for a moment because she didn’t like it when others denied her demands. However, she simply flicked her ears, rolled over onto her stomach and eyed the Molly with a burning intense look into her depths. Not to forget the fact that Mothpaw mentioned that she was her son’s best friend. The problem was; she didn’t know which son the calico spoke of. In the former queen’s opinion, all her sons took the intelligence of their father, which made them dumber than they look. Cavestorm, Curly, and Lynxpaw were all idiotic, troublesome toms. Even if Lynxpaw inherited her aesthetics, she fully believed that even her last son was as dumb as a fox. “Did I ask who Best friend you were?” Lemonspotted blinked, tilting her head innocently as she forced a smile towards her...apprentice. “What I asked — what I told you to do had nothing to do with my son. Frankly, I don’t care if you were my son’s mate.” Lemonspotted’s voice was leveled. She wasn’t yelling or angry. Though her tone displayed such annoyance at the disobedience this apprentice was giving her. When Mothpaw said she wouldn’t do it, Lemonspotted rolled her eyes. She crossed her paws and laid her head down in a divine manner. “Someone has to do it and it won’t be me. I forgot, who’s the mentor and who’s the apprentice?” She questioned, once again innocent, but a hidden fire placed in her eyes. If Mothpaw wanted to challenge her; wrong move. “If you’re not going to bury it, then eat it. I don’t want it next to me anymore. Apparantly, first lessons for you is learning to obey what you are told to do.”

Lynxpaw couldn’t make out the conversation that was held between his mother and Mothpaw. Lynxpaw had been stuck in the dilemma whether he wanted to disturb his friends’ lessons with their mentors or go about and flirt with a couple she cat apprentices that were lounging with each other from a distance. His eyes lingered on their pretty pelts. Blacks, Browns, and whites mingled together to create an artwork like no other. They could tell that he was looking, and that he liked what he saw. Maybe, they were giving him a sign to come over and hang out with them. Nothing wrong with having a pretty kitty at your side. Lynxpaw had roughly began grooming his pelt to look presentable. He went for that more rough-rugged look that he knew she cats fawned over. Lynxpaw was ready to put the charms on the sweethearts but the one thing he regretted doing was giving a quick glance towards Mothpaw, where he caught her eyes for a few quick seconds - another dilemma. The poor calico looked like she wanted him to come over. Lynxpaw was about to whine. She was ruining his flirting game! Lynxpaw narrowed his eyes. He continued to look from the pretty group of she cats back to Mothpaw. Finally, he sighed, rolling his eyes as he stomped towards his sorry-excuse-of-a-Mother and best friend. To think he chose to save her and lost his chance at wooing the beauties. The tom confidently approached his best friend, using the tip of his tail to wrap around Mothpaw’s shoulders and he leaned in to whisper into her ear, “You owe me big time.” Lynxpaw faintly purred before turning to his mother with a wide smile. The said she cat gave him a dismissed growl. “Is she bothering you, mother? I’m sorry about that. I’ll take her away and deal with her. You continue to rest.” Lynxpaw said, every word dripping easily from his muzzle; all lies. He saw that Lemonspotted was troubled by the unburied shrew so Lynxpaw took the half eaten shrew into his maw and mumbled something to Mothpaw. But, he knew that she wouldn’t understand him, so as he brushed past her, he used his tail to motion her to follow him away from Lemonspotted’s zone.
Once he felt he was a far distance from his ever-so-loving-Mother, Lynxpaw spat the shrew out and mindlessly began to dig a small hole into the ground. He didn’t bother to look up at Mothpaw. “You know darn well Mothy that you shouldn’t approach my mother. She doesn’t like anyone! I know she’s your mentor and all, but you seriously need to get that change. You’d never be a warrior.” After finishing up the hole, he dropped the shrew into it and covered the hole with dirt on top.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:27 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm winced and gave a small chortle of laughter at her remark, but continued onward anyways without a word. He chewed the marigold into a poultice and dabbed it carefully onto the gash on her cheek. "That should keep the infection away..." He mewed while placing the cobwebs gently over top of the slop. "... and that will keep it from being rubbed off on accident and hopefully keep the gash from re-opening." The medicine cat carefully surveyed his work before stepping back, satisfied. He looked over Leafshadow one last time before determining that she was completely okay now. "You'll have to give your shoulder some time to heal up, so no warrior duties for a few days. It'll be sore, but if the pain is too much then you can come get more poppy seeds when you need them." He caught a glimpse of Oriolekit over the warrior's shoulder and finished up addressing the warrior. "You can hang around here or you can go, whatever you want," He meowed with a smile before approaching Oriolekit.

Surgestorm finished addressing the warrior and came over to where Oriolekit had settled near the exit of the den, surveying the young kit with a careful gaze. "What brings you here today, young Oriolekit?" He asked, genuinely curious. He figured that she wouldn't attempt to mess up his den ever again if she had fixed it the first time - though she had forgotten the cobwebs she had put in his nest. Unfortunately, Surgestorm has stumbled into those that night. He settled back onto his haunches, figuring he could chat and rest a bit until the next patient arrived.

"I was looking for my dad." She answered. Oriolekit figured there was no point in lying to the medicine cat, he would probably find out and she would end up in a situation much like the one that they had meet in. Which had not ended very well. She had went out into the territory, and he had caught her and punished her by making her get mousebile which was probably better than whatever Blazingstar had in store but still annoying. Then she had gone into his den to get revenge, and messed up his herb store, but she had cleaned up afterwards, so that was something she would never do again.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lemonspotted didn’t expect for Mothpaw to suddenly become so snappy. It made the toyger tense up for a moment because she didn’t like it when others denied her demands. However, she simply flicked her ears, rolled over onto her stomach and eyed the Molly with a burning intense look into her depths. Not to forget the fact that Mothpaw mentioned that she was her son’s best friend. The problem was; she didn’t know which son the calico spoke of. In the former queen’s opinion, all her sons took the intelligence of their father, which made them dumber than they look. Cavestorm, Curly, and Lynxpaw were all idiotic, troublesome toms. Even if Lynxpaw inherited her aesthetics, she fully believed that even her last son was as dumb as a fox. “Did I ask who Best friend you were?” Lemonspotted blinked, tilting her head innocently as she forced a smile towards her...apprentice. “What I asked — what I told you to do had nothing to do with my son. Frankly, I don’t care if you were my son’s mate.” Lemonspotted’s voice was leveled. She wasn’t yelling or angry. Though her tone displayed such annoyance at the disobedience this apprentice was giving her. When Mothpaw said she wouldn’t do it, Lemonspotted rolled her eyes. She crossed her paws and laid her head down in a divine manner. “Someone has to do it and it won’t be me. I forgot, who’s the mentor and who’s the apprentice?” She questioned, once again innocent, but a hidden fire placed in her eyes. If Mothpaw wanted to challenge her; wrong move. “If you’re not going to bury it, then eat it. I don’t want it next to me anymore. Apparantly, first lessons for you is learning to obey what you are told to do.”

Lynxpaw couldn’t make out the conversation that was held between his mother and Mothpaw. Lynxpaw had been stuck in the dilemma whether he wanted to disturb his friends’ lessons with their mentors or go about and flirt with a couple she cat apprentices that were lounging with each other from a distance. His eyes lingered on their pretty pelts. Blacks, Browns, and whites mingled together to create an artwork like no other. They could tell that he was looking, and that he liked what he saw. Maybe, they were giving him a sign to come over and hang out with them. Nothing wrong with having a pretty kitty at your side. Lynxpaw had roughly began grooming his pelt to look presentable. He went for that more rough-rugged look that he knew she cats fawned over. Lynxpaw was ready to put the charms on the sweethearts but the one thing he regretted doing was giving a quick glance towards Mothpaw, where he caught her eyes for a few quick seconds - another dilemma. The poor calico looked like she wanted him to come over. Lynxpaw was about to whine. She was ruining his flirting game! Lynxpaw narrowed his eyes. He continued to look from the pretty group of she cats back to Mothpaw. Finally, he sighed, rolling his eyes as he stomped towards his sorry-excuse-of-a-Mother and best friend. To think he chose to save her and lost his chance at wooing the beauties. The tom confidently approached his best friend, using the tip of his tail to wrap around Mothpaw’s shoulders and he leaned in to whisper into her ear, “You owe me big time.” Lynxpaw faintly purred before turning to his mother with a wide smile. The said she cat gave him a dismissed growl. “Is she bothering you, mother? I’m sorry about that. I’ll take her away and deal with her. You continue to rest.” Lynxpaw said, every word dripping easily from his muzzle; all lies. He saw that Lemonspotted was troubled by the unburied shrew so Lynxpaw took the half eaten shrew into his maw and mumbled something to Mothpaw. But, he knew that she wouldn’t understand him, so as he brushed past her, he used his tail to motion her to follow him away from Lemonspotted’s zone.
Once he felt he was a far distance from his ever-so-loving-Mother, Lynxpaw spat the shrew out and mindlessly began to dig a small hole into the ground. He didn’t bother to look up at Mothpaw. “You know darn well Mothy that you shouldn’t approach my mother. She doesn’t like anyone! I know she’s your mentor and all, but you seriously need to get that change. You’d never be a warrior.” After finishing up the hole, he dropped the shrew into it and covered the hole with dirt on top.

Disrespect? Lemonspotted probably didn't even know what disrespect was. She was supposed to be teaching her apprentice not being bossy and rude. She needed Blazingstar to change her mentor, but how was she supposed to do that. It was a kits dream to become leader, but how was she supposed to do that if she didn't even know how to be a good warrior. She was nine moons and hadn't even been shown around the territory! It was Lemonspotted who could use some lessons on respect, not Mothpaw. The young calico molly respected most warriors. The toyger molly would be the first she ever felt hate towards, though she couldn't help feeling some disdain towards her leader for making her such a terrible cats apprentice. She opened her mouth to say something, but luckily for her Lynxpaw showed up. She flicked her ear dismissively. Whatever she owed him didn't really matter to her, she only cared he was doing something instead of waiting there for absolutely nothing to happen. She padded after him, growling under her breath as she thought of the terrible excuse for a mentor. Mothpaw plopped down next to her best friend. "I couldn't help it!" She protested, "I haven't even been shown the territory, I'm nine moons and I don't know anything you and all the other apprentices do! I'm less experienced than the beginners!" Mothpaw took a deep breath to calm herself, Lynxpaw was not like his mother and she could talk normally without frustration around him, she always had. "Your mentor is who you always wanted to be your mentor, mine probably didn't even know I existed before today!" She growled in frustration, she wasn't used to cats who were as rude as her own mentor. None of the apprentices she didn't like were annoying, they just got on her bad side because Lynxpaw flirted with them. Lemonspotted was just a jerk. She had never dreamed that she would hate her mentor, mentors and apprentices were supposed to have a strong bond, almost like a second parent, but Lemonspotted was far from that. She wasn't even close to feeling like Mothpaw's aunt! Instead she seemed to be a enemy.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:11 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
At his little snort, Snailflower let out a cheeky laugh, a few, more than she knew a least. Though she had been moving along at a trot, her paws moving in a steady beat, she nearly lost her footing when Nimbleflower suddenly burst forward, taking off like a fire had been lit under him.
"Oh jeez," she grinned before picking up speed herself. She definitely wasn't the fastest cat, but she did grow up in WindClan and that counted for something when speed was concerned. Pawfuls of snow flew out from behind her with each bound and she eventually caught up with Nimbleflower as they got closer to the treeline. She could see the excited glint in his eye, how eager he was to get a hold of some waxwings.

Not exactly sure how to begin, she tried to ease her pace so that she wasn't making as much noise and looked a bird who might be easier to catch. The waxwings were occupied, feasting on dried up, wrinkly crab-apples.
Upon seeing the waxwings Nimblewhisker quickly slowed his pace so as to not spooked them. He then crouched down letting his instincts take over as he centered in on one of the bigger ones in the group. As he begun to close in on the mostly pale brown bird he felt his pelt prickle with anticipation more ready to feel it's warm blood on his fangs. Deciding that now was the time to strike he quickly signaled to Snailflower that she should follow suit hoping that together they could kill two birds with one metaphorical stone.
Closed Thread