Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 1st, 2019, 02:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

@Casper @xeno @The Cannibal

It didn't take long for an elder to answer her greeting. That made Petuniakit smile. Well smile more then she already was. The young molly didn't know many RiverClan cats even if they where her Clanmates. "Pigeonpaw brought me to meet you!" She answered brightly glancing up at the grey tabby beside her. Petunia didn't know any of the elders. Or much about the Clan past a moon ago due to not being there long. She was learning how things worked. Yet when Pigoenpaw asked Grousehart to tell them about SkyClan the white and ginger kit's face twisted in confusion. "What is SkyClan?" The young molly asked.
Excited for any possible stories Petuniakit sat down in front of the old tom, amber eyes full of curiosity and life. Though her ears did sway as she heard a cat enter behind her. Beetlepaw, back from somewhere. Wonder where she was? The kit mused watching the two apprentices share a word. They seemed to get along, maybe she was the only one that got on Beetlepaw's nerves. "Yeah!" She added in agreement to Pigeonpaw before truing back to the former leader.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 2nd, 2019, 01:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Casper @xeno @Fuzzy

Ears perking up as he realized it was more than just one kit who decided to pop by, he couldn't help but grin even wider, the tip of his tail curling in delight at seeing the youngsters. He remembered when he was a kit how he enjoyed visiting the elders and hearing their stories, they always had so much to share. And now he could share his own with the little ones. He loved it.
"Well hello there," he purred in response to Pigeonkit, his eyes lighting up at her question and then her mention of Skyclan.
"Oh I have plenty of stories to share with you, but I can certainly start with the Skyclan camp. In fact, did you know that my clan came from a place far away from here? Beyond the Twolegplace?" With a twinkle in his eyes, the older tom re-positioned himself into a much more comfortable position for storytelling, his eyes looking from Petuniakit to Pigeonpaw before finally resting on Beetlepaw, waiting for all of them to get settled before he would start.

"Before I moved my clan in to join Riverclan, we didn't live too far away from here, less than a days walk. It was a large forest, plenty of rocks and trees to jump and climb, though it bordered a darker portion of the forest that used to have the Dusk Syndicate. Eventually they did fall apart, but no one dare goes there now out of fear the evil cats are still lurking there." Grouseheart quieted his voice and leaned his head in with wide eyes. "They used to take kits and apprentices, stealing them from their clan to force them to train with the Syndicate! And I heard that if they didn't train like they wanted them to, they ate them or fed them to badgers!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Perhaps they had meant to pull the prank on someone else, but while Duststorm had been away doing old feline things - staring off into space, stinking up the clearing... things like that - it just so happened that Beetlepaw slipped the stick into the wrong nest! Nosing his way into the den, he stumbled through the dim lighting, pushing gently through the parade of kittens trotting about.

"What's all this nonsense fer..." He half-grumbled, giving Grouseheart a questioning look. He was always glad to have company, depending on who it was - but the addition of Grouseheart to the elders den seemed to make every young feline gravitate here! With a 'humph', he threw himself into his nest and tossed for a bit, finally deciding on the most comfortable spot.... Honestly, he didn't even seem to notice the stick poking directly into his back thigh. And he rested. Eyes closed, calm steady breaths. That was until his skin began to twitch, rolling like waves up his back that sent him shooting from his nest with a holler,

"I GOT BUGS'N MY NEST! THEY CRAWLIN' ON ME!" It was absolutely ridiculous the way the feline danced about the den, pushing n shoving before plopping straight onto his rump, turning with great effort to nip the creepy crawlies from his pelt.

"GET 'EM OFF!"

@Casper @xeno @The Cannibal @Fuzzy

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 5th, 2019, 01:11 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Beetlepaw barely stopped herself before she groaned. Oh Starclan no.. I’ll be dead before he finished this story.. Where in the stars was Bubblingbee? Why wasn’t she here where the nasty old elders like her were supposed to be? She was beginning to get frustrated. Her fur had bristled out to their ends, making her look like angry black burr with legs. Ugh! I knew we should’ve gone with the fish plan... She was visibly fuming now, about ready to get up and leave. There was no way she was going to sit and wait until she passed out from exhaustion just so she could see some dumb old flea-bag sit on a bunch of bugs. The nervy Beetlepaw nearly went ballistic on Duststorm after he’d made the mistake of gently grazing her as he brushed past, but cut herself just as she was about to form words when she realized where he was headed. Her mouth hung agape, she watched in shocked silence as he stepped into the nest unsuspectingly. So it wasn’t Bubblingbee’s nest after all.. There was a long, tense stretch of quiet after he laid down that seemed to last forever. She stared intensely at his curled up figure, waiting anxiously for the bugs to start biting him. Despite that, she still wasn’t fully prepared for his reaction when it happened.

The little black apprentice leaped what could’ve easily been an entire fox-length vertically into the air at his sudden yowl, hitting the roof of the elders den with a thud. When she finally tumbled back to the ground, she stayed there stunned for a moment. But after the initial shock wore off, she exploded into cacophonous laughter, cackling until her sides ached and tears streamed down her furry cheeks. The sounds of his wild screams.. The ridiculous, frantic dance he did trying to shake the insects out of his pelt. It was all too much. She thought she might pass out or choke on her spit. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! BUG BUTT!! BUG BUTT!!” Beetlepaw’s legs had buckled beneath her and she had begun rolling in the dirt, gasping and gulping for air between her fits. She took it all back! This was worth it! All of it!

@Dust @The Cannibal @Fuzzy @Casper

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 9th, 2019, 12:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Dust @The Cannibal @Fuzzy @xeno

Pigeonpaw had almost forgotten about the prank altogether as she listened to Grouseheart's story, enthralled. She snapped out of her little daydream when she heard Duststorm yowl with frustration. Oh stars, she put the branch in the wrong nest! She hadn't realized that her prank-buddy didn't know which nest belonged to Bubblingbee. I should have been the one to place the stick! She had wanted to let Beetlepaw be the one to do it, since the she-cat seemed to desperate to prove herself and be important, but it had lead to the wrong cat getting pranked.

She felt awful, since Duststorm had never done anything to harm her, but it was funny. Once the instance of shock had passed, the fluffy young tabby couldn't manage to stifle her laughter. She giggled both at Duststorm and also at Beetlepaw's intense reaction. She had to admit, it was pretty nice to see the grouchy apprentice actually laughing and smiling. She hadn't seen her look this happy before. She made a mental note to involve Beetlepaw in more practical jokes.

"Do you need some help, Duststorm?" She offered between bouts of laughter. She did feel bad, and would of course help clean up this buggy mess, since she'd helped cause it. She just hoped the elders wouldn't put two-and-two together and decipher that she and Beetlepaw were the culprits.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 15th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@xeno @Casper @The Cannibal @Dust
(I'm so sorry this is late!)

Petuniakit listened in interest as Grouseheart spoke of SkyClan. The places he described sounded cool. Pretty too. Sounded like a place you could go to climb a lot of stuff. "Wait what's Dusk Syndicate?" She asked amber eyes wide. All these thoughts about the scary sounding group rushed through her mind. Were they still out there? Could they try to steal her or kill her? She must be lucky that she wasn't kitnapped when she was by herself.
With the sudden yelp from Duststorm Petuniakit almost jumped out of her skin. What happened to him?! It took the young molly a moment to register what was going on. Oh! He got bugs in his nest! She mused watching Duststorm for a while. Unable to figure out what to do with Beetlepaw laughing and Pigeonpaw offering to help. So, Beetlepaw can laugh! Does that mean she just doesn't like me? The ginger and white kit wondered.
After a while of just starring she stepped closer to the elder. "Oh, uh I can help." Petunia offered calmed a bit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Hmm. Maybe she could visit the elders? It was fun when Beetlepaw and Pigeonpaw brought her here last time. Even if that Elder, mister Dusty something got bugs in her fur and scared her. But she remembered hearing stories from mister Grouseheart. He was a cool elder! He told her a story about this Clan... SkyClan! That's what it was. He used to be leader there. She never even hear about it till she talked to him. Now she was going back.
Petuniapaw had even found some pretty feathers to bring him. They weren't as good as flowers. But her petaled friends were all gone now. She was accepting that she'd never see them again. At least feathers were soft and colorful like flowers, but they didn't have the smell. "Hello?" The ginger and off white apprentice called through her mouth full of colorful feathers. Reds, browns, blues, yellow and black. "Mister Grouseheart?" Petuniapaw added stepping fully into the elders den. She blinked her honey colored eyes adjusting from the light outside. Lately she'd been kind of bored waiting for her time to train. It was supposed to take this long, right? She didn't know honestly.

@The Cannibal (Grouseheart is the only elder that is active, as far as I know.)

Old February 27th, 2020, 02:18 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Rosekit walked into the elder den hid in the moss.
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:32 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

wormpaw let out a sigh, staring down the entrance of the elder den. he was really trying to avoid doing his punishment.. with a sigh, the apprentice step in to the den. he put down the 'equipment' (pretty much just dry moss, some prey, etc) he had down. ''helloo, seniors. i've come to be of service for uh you today, " wormpaw meowed, stretching his limbs as he fully entered the dungeon.
[ open for any elders who want wormboy to do their bidding ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 29th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackrose signaled Wormpaw toward her "Could you be a darling and grab me some prey please?" She purred quite fond of him. @x ghostie

Come Dance as the City Burns