Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 16th, 2019, 12:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Of Shadows and Shattered Earth ~ MeadowClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The ginger tom shook his head, leaning down to take another bite.
Soon, licking around his maw after in an attempt to get the left over off. "How could I get tired of fish?" He questioned with a smile. Twigblaze chuckled in a friendly tone, "They're the clans favorite food." He stated. 'And they're sickening when you eat them for a few moons too!' He thought, his brows furrowing slightly.
The ginger feline stretched his legs slightly. "So, what are you doing in the camp? Usually I'd see you with the Shaman." He meowed with interest.
Breezepaw sighed. "Well, I sure do get tired of fish." She said. "Oh, I was just going to get something to eat." She meowed.
Old March 16th, 2019, 01:59 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Breezepaw sighed. "Well, I sure do get tired of fish." She said. "Oh, I was just going to get something to eat." She meowed.
Twigblaze raised a brow. "Oh, wanna talk after you get some prey?" He asked.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:41 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Twigblaze raised a brow. "Oh, wanna talk after you get some prey?" He asked.
"Sure!" Breezepaw said. She walked to the fresh kill pile and got a fish. She walked back over to Twigblaze and sat down.
Old March 16th, 2019, 02:45 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"Sure!" Breezepaw said. She walked to the fresh kill pile and got a fish. She walked back over to Twigblaze and sat down.
The tom shifted slightly. Twigblaze smiled at Breezepaw, "So how're you enjoying being the shaman apprentice?" He asked.
Being finished with the fish, now just a small pile of thin bones. He scrapped them under a nearby bush, his tail flicking ever so slightly.
His Amber orbs glanced around with slight boredom.

Old March 16th, 2019, 02:50 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

The tom shifted slightly. Twigblaze smiled at Breezepaw, "So how're you enjoying being the shaman apprentice?" He asked.
Being finished with the fish, now just a small pile of thin bones. He scrapped them under a nearby bush, his tail flicking ever so slightly.
His Amber orbs glanced around with slight boredom.
Breezepaw took a bite of fish, swallowed it and looked at Twigblaze. "Pretty good. I think I have all the herbs memorived by now!" She said with a smile.
Old March 16th, 2019, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Tigersnap perked his ears up afterwards and felt regret start to swell in stomach , he growled at himself and shook his head at being a mousebrain why do I always have to be right? What would leapordshine have done? She'd probably slap me with her tail and give me some sense . Foxdung! He layed down and wolfed down his fish and in a matter of seconds it was gone ,he quickly cleaned his paws and lips before getting up, he wanted to make this up for brackendawn , normally he wouldn't do this for anyone else ....but this Molly was different . Luckily he spotted a dandelion pretty far out in the clearing from where he was standing , he dashed toward it and picked it up now holding it gently but firmly in his jaws as he padded over to the she cat. I swear to starclan if this doesn't lighten the mood .... his pelt prickled with anticipation and worry as he neared brackendawn. The tom was a few mouse lengths behind the warrior when his cheeks burned once more, this wasn't anything romantic ....just something to give to a friend so he shouldn't feel like this. He poked brackendawn with his tail , his ears folded back as his eyes showed regret yet slight hope when he bent down to show brackendawn the flower that he was wanting to give her.
Brackendawn took a bite out of her mouse and chewed, savoring the delicious flavor. She was beginning to calm down. Feeling something poke her, she turned around, finding Tigersnap behind her. He was looking very sorry, and the she-cat saw that he held a single dandelion. At the sight, Brackendawn let out a soft laugh. She sat up, gently taking the flower. "Thank you," she meowed. "I can weave this into my nest." Her eyes glittered with gratitude as she glanced at the tom.
Old March 16th, 2019, 05:50 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Breezepaw took a bite of fish, swallowed it and looked at Twigblaze. "Pretty good. I think I have all the herbs memorived by now!" She said with a smile.
Twigblaze nodded. "That's great!" He meowed. 'Let's hope she doesn't accidentally forget.' He snorted to himself, his friendly smile returning in a few seconds. "I bet you'll be really good when you finish your training!" The skinny tom said gingerly.

Last edited by furrensic; March 16th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old March 16th, 2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMajesticWhite View Post
《Cedarpaw》

Agender | They/them | Trainee
――――――――
The trainee stepped slowly out of their den, long fur unkempt with various patches sticking up and bits of moss seemingly braided into their tail. They blinked and looked around, copper orbs unfocused as they flicked over camp and their Clanmates. After a few moments, they sat down, lazily beginning to groom their chest before realizing suddenly how messy their coat was and adopting a whole new vigor to their bathing. This is ridiculous... they commented silently. How'd my fur get so messy? Was I really tossing and turning so much while I slept..?
They dismissed various theories, knowing they needed to focus more on getting themself cleaned than why they needed to do so; if they let themself think too much, their train of thought would redirect to other topics and they'd eventually forget altogether about grooming.
Their eyes narrowed in concentration as they curled their tail to their side, twisting to lick ruffled fur smooth and pull out the moss. I really hope I don't have more mornings where I wake up like this and have to spend so long cleaning my fur. It's just a huge waste of time...and what if someone else sees me like this? What if they think I'm irresponsible for my fur being like this in the first place? Their queries fueled anxiety, and they caught themself glancing up to see if anyone was looking at them.
Birchspirit padded out of his den. It was a sunny day, and he wanted to take a relaxing walk. The night had been rough, and his ears were still ringing. The tom blinked a few times and spotted Cedarpaw. He padded up to the apprentice. "Good morning, Cedarpaw. Would you like to take a walk with me?" he asked, tilting his head quizzically.

(do you have any preferences on who would be a good mentor for Cedarpaw?)
Old March 16th, 2019, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Brackendawn took a bite out of her mouse and chewed, savoring the delicious flavor. She was beginning to calm down. Feeling something poke her, she turned around, finding Tigersnap behind her. He was looking very sorry, and the she-cat saw that he held a single dandelion. At the sight, Brackendawn let out a soft laugh. She sat up, gently taking the flower. "Thank you," she meowed. "I can weave this into my nest." Her eyes glittered with gratitude as she glanced at the tom.
the tom felt relieved as she took the flower which made him sigh as he felt the weight be lifted dramatically . Maybe he should show that he's sorry more often ...then again he can't help who he is. And most of the cats he stumbled upon were mousebrained . Why does there have to be so many hard choices to make? He cleared his throat "im....well...you know....the S word.I'm not so good at saying this. " he meowed his tone hushed a bit and chuckled "Leapordshine always helped me out with this....." he added before tilting his head "a-are we still hunting or no? Also don't tell anyone this. It's not often I do this." he meowed his tail swishing a few times.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 16th, 2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
the tom felt relieved as she took the flower which made him sigh as he felt the weight be lifted dramatically . Maybe he should show that he's sorry more often ...then again he can't help who he is. And most of the cats he stumbled upon were mousebrained . Why does there have to be so many hard choices to make? He cleared his throat "im....well...you know....the S word.I'm not so good at saying this. " he meowed his tone hushed a bit and chuckled "Leapordshine always helped me out with this....." he added before tilting his head "a-are we still hunting or no? Also don't tell anyone this. It's not often I do this." he meowed his tail swishing a few times.
Brackendawn started a bit when he mentioned a Leopardshine, but she shoved down her questions for later. "Yeah, of course we're still going hunting." Her eyes softened and she stood up. The female licked his ears comfortingly. "Don't worry, I won't," she reassured Tigersnap. Brackendawn turned and walked out of camp, expecting Tigersnap to follow. As soon as she made it outside camp, she stopped and took a deep breath, relishing the warm weather and fresh scents.