Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:12 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Rolen was still in there with Abigale, he could be friends with his sister "Hey Abigale! I'm Rolen! I'm sixteen, and I am a padawan! I hope we can be friends!" He gave her his crooked smile and held out his hand to shake "I hope you don't hate me too much, hate drives people to the dark..." he added almost sadly.
Old February 1st, 2018, 04:58 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen was still in there with Abigale, he could be friends with his sister "Hey Abigale! I'm Rolen! I'm sixteen, and I am a padawan! I hope we can be friends!" He gave her his crooked smile and held out his hand to shake "I hope you don't hate me too much, hate drives people to the dark..." he added almost sadly.
@NightWarrior4Life

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:52 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
"Go away...just leave me..." She whispered, all her hope lost. "You're a fool if you think I'm here to make friends..." The girl spat, weakly.
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:13 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Go away...just leave me..." She whispered, all her hope lost. "You're a fool if you think I'm here to make friends..." The girl spat, weakly.
He was hurt that his sister didn't want to be friends with him, she didn't want him either. He clenched his fist and then sighed unclenching his fists. "I'll working on my ship with R2 if you want to talk.." he went over to the door and forced it open. He left it open as he left. He went down to where the Falcon was. R2 was already there.
Old February 1st, 2018, 12:40 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He was hurt that his sister didn't want to be friends with him, she didn't want him either. He clenched his fist and then sighed unclenching his fists. "I'll working on my ship with R2 if you want to talk.." he went over to the door and forced it open. He left it open as he left. He went down to where the Falcon was. R2 was already there.
Abigail sat up realising that the door had been left open. Whether Rolen meant to do it on purpose or not, she didn't care. Abigail slipped out into the hallway again and made for the escape pods. Owen, I'm coming to you!
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:24 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Abigail sat up realising that the door had been left open. Whether Rolen meant to do it on purpose or not, she didn't care. Abigail slipped out into the hallway again and made for the escape pods. Owen, I'm coming to you!
Rolen could have predicted that she would leave, luckily for him he was already in the falcon with R2. He was about to chase her down. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know his family.
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:47 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Rolen could have predicted that she would leave, luckily for him he was already in the falcon with R2. He was about to chase her down. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know his family.
Just as Abigail thought she'd escape without a problem, she found Rey stood in the doorway of the escape room. "I knew you'd find a way out..."
"Actually Rolen left the door open..."
"Whatever just, please stay here...I'll protect you from Kylo and Owen...you're safe here..."
"No! I'm not having anything to do with you anymore! If you come find me...don't expect me to go without a fight..." Then Rey lunged at Abigail, snatching her 'saber. Abigail got on her side and slid through the gap between her mother's arm and the ground and closed the door behind her.
"Can't fight without a weapon"
"Oh trust me, I'll find a way..." and with that she was flung out into space, heading for any of first order's ships.
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:48 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just as Abigail thought she'd escape without a problem, she found Rey stood in the doorway of the escape room. "I knew you'd find a way out..."
"Actually Rolen left the door open..."
"Whatever just, please stay here...I'll protect you from Kylo and Owen...you're safe here..."
"No! I'm not having anything to do with you anymore! If you come find me...don't expect me to go without a fight..." Then Rey lunged at Abigail, snatching her 'saber. Abigail got on her side and slid through the gap between her mother's arm and the ground and closed the door behind her.
"Can't fight without a weapon"
"Oh trust me, I'll find a way..." and with that she was flung out into space, heading for any of first order's ships.
Thanks, Abigail., Owen thought. "Don't talk to your sister.", Kylo said. "Why? Why are you reading my mind in the first place?", Owen asked. Kylo didn't respond. "Oh, so you just want me to be alone? Without my family?"

"That's not what I-", Kylo Ren began. "That's what you're saying!", Owen interrupted. "You're trying to make me suffer without them? Huh! Is that what you want?", Owen was angry. Angry a Kylo Ren. He couldn't stand him anymore. "Everything about you has changed, Kylo! Everything!," Owen yelled. "We've lost hope in you.."
Everything will be back to normal if Ben comes back..

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 1st, 2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 01:54 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Thanks, Abigail., Owen thought. "Don't talk to your sister.", Kylo said. "Why? Why are you reading my mind in the first place?", Owen asked. Kylo didn't respond. "Oh, so you just want me to be alone? Without my family?"

"That's not what I-", Kylo Ren began. "That's what you're saying!", Owen interrupted. "You're trying to make me suffer without them? Huh! Is that what you want?", Owen was angry. Angry a Kylo Ren. He couldn't stand him anymore. "Everything about you has changed, Kylo! Everything!," Owen yelled. "We've lost hope in you.."
Everything will be back to normal if Ben comes back..
(And way dowwwwwn we go)
Ugh so Rey just took my lightsaber...got any spare stuff I can use? Cause I'm pretty sure a foght's gonna break out soon. I'm sure Rolen is following me in the falcon... her destination was straight ahead so while she was here, she decided to try something.
Ben...
Old February 1st, 2018, 02:02 PM
Idjit

Quote:
(And way dowwwwwn we go)
Ugh so Rey just took my lightsaber...got any spare stuff I can use? Cause I'm pretty sure a fight's gonna break out soon. I'm sure Rolen is following me in the Falcon... her destination was straight ahead so while she was here, she decided to try something.
Ben...
I could give you my lightsaber that I had since I was a Pawadan when I was younger. I still have it. I've always kept it with me. It still works., Owen thought.

Kylo heard Abigail's voice in his mind. Does Ben have to respond?, he thought. "Of course Ben has to respond to the thought. Let him. Just this one time.", Owen said. "Don't do that!", Kylo said. "Let Ben talk to her," Owen replied. Kylo rolled his eyes. "Okay.."

Abigail?