Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by dino.
Today 04:08 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:01 PM
it meee
Last post by hades.
Today 04:00 PM
Adopts! <3
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 03:58 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:43 PM

Old May 7th, 2024, 10:26 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: "Sharpen your teeth" - RC Battle Training Event

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost easily sidestepped the apprentice's bold attempt at siezing her shoulders. Surprisingly in comparison with her previous blunder, she seemed ready for this, however, and followed up with an attack at Blackfrost's paws. As big as she was, the warrior was hardly swayed, but she was nevertheless impressed with the tactic.

A bit off balance from the blow, Blackfrost took her own swipe at the smaller cat. She made sure to keep her claws sheathed, of course, but she wouldn't hold back on her strength. If Willowpaw dodged, she would follow up with a kick from her back leg. If she was too slow, it wouldn't be too hard to pin her. Whatever happened, Blackfrost was ready for any retaliation — she wouldn't be underestimating Willowpaw again.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Old May 8th, 2024, 05:00 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost

Blackfrost easily sidestepped the apprentice's bold attempt at siezing her shoulders. Surprisingly in comparison with her previous blunder, she seemed ready for this, however, and followed up with an attack at Blackfrost's paws. As big as she was, the warrior was hardly swayed, but she was nevertheless impressed with the tactic.

A bit off balance from the blow, Blackfrost took her own swipe at the smaller cat. She made sure to keep her claws sheathed, of course, but she wouldn't hold back on her strength. If Willowpaw dodged, she would follow up with a kick from her back leg. If she was too slow, it wouldn't be too hard to pin her. Whatever happened, Blackfrost was ready for any retaliation — she wouldn't be underestimating Willowpaw again.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw managed to backstep one of Blackfrosts attempts, but then getting hit with a back leg. Giving a small purr Willowpaw scooted to the side and rushed into Blackfrost, then sliding in between her legs. She knew the larger cat could drop down on her, so when under Blackfrost Willowpaw arched her back before kicking out with her hind legs in an attempt to retaliate from whatever Blackfrost would do. Willowpaw narrowed her eyes and gave a small hiss, swiping her paw towards Blackfrost's ear and waiting for the warrior to step back, if they did so Willowpaw would then grab her neck with a paw and attempt to push her over. Willowpaw was strong for her size, her muscles rippled underneath her pelt as she attempted her moves.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Hmm, so the cat wasn't having it. He managed to get his leg out of the way, leaving the cat lunging down. He brought a paw down hard, aiming to knock the apprentice to the ground by hitting her in-between her shoulder blades, near her neck.
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Just when Orchidpaw thought she'd had an advantage over her opponent they'd striked her down...great. A small squeak of surprise escaped her lips as a strong force hit her between her shoulders and sent her crashing to the ground with a thud. Yowch, that hurt! They'd regret that for sure! She couldn't just let that slide!

Thinking fast, the tabby point rolled from her belly onto her back and aimed a kick at Salmonleap's jaw with her hind leg. She so wanted to rip them apart! Too bad she wasn't allowed to just because some cats were a little scared of getting hurt...hmph, wimps!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Just when Orchidpaw thought she'd had an advantage over her opponent they'd striked her down...great. A small squeak of surprise escaped her lips as a strong force hit her between her shoulders and sent her crashing to the ground with a thud. Yowch, that hurt! They'd regret that for sure! She couldn't just let that slide!

Thinking fast, the tabby point rolled from her belly onto her back and aimed a kick at Salmonleap's jaw with her hind leg. She so wanted to rip them apart! Too bad she wasn't allowed to just because some cats were a little scared of getting hurt...hmph, wimps!

Salmonleap moved fast, trying to not get caught. He did, however. He stumbled a bit, before recovering and attempting to use his rearing back to his advantage by then rearing forward and going for Orchidpaw's belly, hoping to knock her wind out of her.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

Blackfrost

Blackfrost felt her back leg connect with some satisfaction. Oddly, the apprentice's next move was to get beneath her? Well, that was one strategy — if an opponent was distracted with being utterly baffled, they'd have a harder time seeing what came next.

This showed true as she stepped instinctively back from Willowpaw's ear-boxing antics and the apprentice immediately followed up with an attempt at pushing the larger warrior over. Blackfrost was caught off guard by her strength, she had to admit. She retaliated by following through with the blow, rolling to one side and out of the apprentice's reach.

Now back on her own terms, she aimed a sharp jab at Willowpaw's expose belly (claws sheathed). If that missed, she'd try tackle her wherever she moved to. If not, she'd pin her and go from there.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Old Today, 06:56 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost

Blackfrost felt her back leg connect with some satisfaction. Oddly, the apprentice's next move was to get beneath her? Well, that was one strategy — if an opponent was distracted with being utterly baffled, they'd have a harder time seeing what came next.

This showed true as she stepped instinctively back from Willowpaw's ear-boxing antics and the apprentice immediately followed up with an attempt at pushing the larger warrior over. Blackfrost was caught off guard by her strength, she had to admit. She retaliated by following through with the blow, rolling to one side and out of the apprentice's reach.

Now back on her own terms, she aimed a sharp jab at Willowpaw's expose belly (claws sheathed). If that missed, she'd try tackle her wherever she moved to. If not, she'd pin her and go from there.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Willowpaw gave a tiny hiss as she leapt to the side, getting jabbed in the stomach, Willowpaw felt the paw connect with her stomach and buckled over in surprise. Seeing this as a weakness to herself she rolled over to one side out of reach. Baring her teeth and narrowing her eyes in a threatening manner Willowpaw stalked around Blackfrost. Seeing her opportunity the small apprentice darted forward, seemingly going straight on and then back up with a strong curve to the left, if this attempt worked than she would land a sharp blow (claws sheathed) to the side of Blackfrost's head. If not hitting her target then she would whip her hind legs all the way behind her and let out a snarl before hitting Blackfrost's back with her paw in an attempt to buckle her a bit down and grab a hold of the warriors scruff.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3