Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:01 AM

Old August 19th, 2020, 01:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool View Post
"Yes!" she kept her voice quiet. she smiled widely and waited for Eveninglight to awnser.
Eveninglight smiled,” Alright, just scent out prey and when you smell some, while staying down wind, stalk it then hunt it.“ she meowed ready to watch the apprentice hunt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Dusk settled over the grounds of RiverClan in a soft, whispering lull of fading light as Stormtalon padded along territory lines. Patrols should be making their way back toward camp any moment now. No cat noticed that he had slipped away, or if they did, none thought anything strange about it, as it was a common practice of his to seek solitude. Stormtalon relished the grassy earth beneath his paws, cooled from the heat of the afternoon with aid from evening's chill. Anticipation spurred the tabby tom onward as thoughts of what awaited him after sunfall breathed life into his imagination. Tonight was special. If his guess was correct, tonight, StarClan would dance.

It was a rare occurrence for Stormtalon to run into any other cats on these little trips. Especially at this time of evening, he was quite surprised to come upon a silvery ginger she-cat. She looked a pawful of moons younger than himself; the tabby tom vaguely recognized her as ones of the RiverClan apprentices.

"Sootpaw, isn't it?" Stormtalon asked calmly, his voice deep and grounding as the earth beneath their paws. His expression was neutral, betraying no irritation, emotion, or notion that she was breaking any rule. "I don't see your mentor with you. What are you doing out here??"

~ @soot ~

Old August 19th, 2020, 03:41 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiantshine300 View Post

Poolheart looks worried, but nods.
"You may."

Ripplepaw gave Poolheart a wide smile, before she closed her eyes and dove into the water. Her dive was nowhere near as graceful as Poolheart's, her entrance making a large "SPLASH" rather than the graceful "plop" that Poolheart's had made. Kicking her legs around, Ripplepaw's head broke the surface, and she began to try and move her legs in a pattern, treading water and keeping her head above the liquid encroaching up her neck. "I'm.... I'm doing it!" She gasped out, shaking her head to try and clear the water droplets dripping down into her ears and eyes.
It was hard to kick against the current of the river, and her legs burned, but Ripplepaw was determined to get this right. She kicked her back legs harder, allowing herself to move a few mouse-lengths forward, but also sideways with the current. She stopped, turning and refocusing her energy on treading the water. "This... sure... is kind of.... exhausting.... you know?" She said between gasping breaths, continuing to tread the water.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 19th, 2020, 06:59 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
Dusk settled over the grounds of RiverClan in a soft, whispering lull of fading light as Stormtalon padded along territory lines. Patrols should be making their way back toward camp any moment now. No cat noticed that he had slipped away, or if they did, none thought anything strange about it, as it was a common practice of his to seek solitude. Stormtalon relished the grassy earth beneath his paws, cooled from the heat of the afternoon with aid from evening's chill. Anticipation spurred the tabby tom onward as thoughts of what awaited him after sunfall breathed life into his imagination. Tonight was special. If his guess was correct, tonight, StarClan would dance.

It was a rare occurrence for Stormtalon to run into any other cats on these little trips. Especially at this time of evening, he was quite surprised to come upon a silvery ginger she-cat. She looked a pawful of moons younger than himself; the tabby tom vaguely recognized her as ones of the RiverClan apprentices.

"Sootpaw, isn't it?" Stormtalon asked calmly, his voice deep and grounding as the earth beneath their paws. His expression was neutral, betraying no irritation, emotion, or notion that she was breaking any rule. "I don't see your mentor with you. What are you doing out here??"

~ @soot ~
(i think i'm gonna make her have a teensy crush on him, just for fun!)
(also, this is a bit of a format test, i'm trying to find one I like)
The sunset's pink light was washing over the apprentice when she had finally reached the water. She loved the way the reds and the oranges were reflected on the smooth water, and it took her away from all of the doubts and whispers of the voices in her head telling her she wasn't good enough. Sootpaw shook off the memories of the day, getting in trouble for doing something she thought was right.

She found herself staring at the reflection of her bright, hazel eyes. She'd never really looked at them so closely before, and they were beautiful. Sprites of green in the brown, sprites of brown in the green, she could look at it for hours.

but those hours were cut short as she heard her name. She perked up before seeing Stormtalon. The she-cat's eyes glittered with curiousity. "Yes, Sootpaw. You're Stormtalon, right?" She asked the ash-colored tom, her long fur moving slightly in the breeze. "I'm with Speckledchirp." she answered, giving a smile while nodding in the direction of a she-cat fishing on the other side of the river. "We're allowed to be out with a warrior that isn't out mentor, right?" Had the rules changed or something? Oh no, was she going to get in trouble again? I guess Speckledchirp is an elder, maybe that doesn't count.

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old August 19th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Ambivert

~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw tried to hide his surprise as the molly offered him to have some session with her. Usually all the other warriors were busy so he didn't have the guts to add more ontop of their burden that was already too big than what they deserved to have unless they were jerks and all. He only had 2 non-mentor sessions because the warriors offered him. Silentpaw wanted to one day help pay them back in gratitude of helping him out even though they didn't want to admit being busy.

"Rrreally? It wwould bbe nnice ttto gget ssssome ttraining ddone. Ssshould wwe ssstart ttommorrow or nnnow?" he asked as he didn't flinch when the molly gave him a motherly lick on the cheek. He wasn't sure if it was because he forgot to clean off a speck of fish or she was simply being nice. Silentpaw had to admit that it was pretty nice of her to be herself. He wondered if she had any family since usually the ones who don't act all motherly.

{ @Slinky }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 19th, 2020, 07:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Flyfur smiled at him, though he probably couldn't see it. She would greatly appreciate the company, of nothing else.
"That's a very good attitude to have about it."
She softly padded beside him to the river.

Quailsnap nodded with a small laugh. "I can promise that I'm not always this positive. I like to be a grump about it sometimes too."
As they reached the river, Quailsnap sat beside it, turning his face towards where he could smell and hear the water, feel it moving and sloshing around against the bank below him. Flicking his ears slightly, Quailsnap stared down at the smudged blue blob of color that signified the river below, tail-tip twitching. "I don't even know how to begin to try this." He meowed, starting to feel a little defeated, like he did every other time he tried fishing with his blindness.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 20th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soot View Post

(i think i'm gonna make her have a teensy crush on him, just for fun!)
(also, this is a bit of a format test, i'm trying to find one I like)
The sunset's pink light was washing over the apprentice when she had finally reached the water. She loved the way the reds and the oranges were reflected on the smooth water, and it took her away from all of the doubts and whispers of the voices in her head telling her she wasn't good enough. Sootpaw shook off the memories of the day, getting in trouble for doing something she thought was right.

She found herself staring at the reflection of her bright, hazel eyes. She'd never really looked at them so closely before, and they were beautiful. Sprites of green in the brown, sprites of brown in the green, she could look at it for hours.

but those hours were cut short as she heard her name. She perked up before seeing Stormtalon. The she-cat's eyes glittered with curiousity. "Yes, Sootpaw. You're Stormtalon, right?" She asked the ash-colored tom, her long fur moving slightly in the breeze. "I'm with Speckledchirp." she answered, giving a smile while nodding in the direction of a she-cat fishing on the other side of the river. "We're allowed to be out with a warrior that isn't out mentor, right?" Had the rules changed or something? Oh no, was she going to get in trouble again? I guess Speckledchirp is an elder, maybe that doesn't count.
Stormtalon found himself gazing into hazel eyes, the color of rich brown and leaf-green splashed together. He nodded when she guessed his name correctly.

Good to meet you, Sootpaw,” The tom mewed sincerely, allowing a smile to warm his features. At the mention of Speckledchirp Storm’s gaze shifted beyond the young she-cat, seeking the elder he somehow missed and spotting her a ways across the river.

My mistake,” he said, settling down on his haunches with tail curled around front paws. He dipped his head in the general direction of the falling sun, which left a fantastic trail of blazing yellows, oranges and pinks in its wake. “Even so…you should return to camp with Speckledchirp,” Stormtalon advised. “It’ll be dark soon. I don't want one of our elders and apprentices caught outside of camp with no protection.

It would’ve been dark hours ago, if his will had any power over the sun. The tabby tom hoped this would distract the she-cat from thinking about what he was doing away from camp at this hour.

(ahhhhh how fun! xD I’m down for it~~~ though I apologize for his antics in advance)
(and I like the format btw o: )

Old August 20th, 2020, 10:22 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

Stormtalon found himself gazing into hazel eyes, the color of rich brown and leaf-green splashed together. He nodded when she guessed his name correctly.

Good to meet you, Sootpaw,” The tom mewed sincerely, allowing a smile to warm his features. At the mention of Speckledchirp Storm’s gaze shifted beyond the young she-cat, seeking the elder he somehow missed and spotting her a ways across the river.

My mistake,” he said, settling down on his haunches with tail curled around front paws. He dipped his head in the general direction of the falling sun, which left a fantastic trail of blazing yellows, oranges and pinks in its wake. “Even so…you should return to camp with Speckledchirp,” Stormtalon advised. “It’ll be dark soon. I don't want one of our elders and apprentices caught outside of camp with no protection.

It would’ve been dark hours ago, if his will had any power over the sun. The tabby tom hoped this would distract the she-cat from thinking about what he was doing away from camp at this hour.

(ahhhhh how fun! xD I’m down for it~~~ though I apologize for his antics in advance)
(and I like the format btw o: )
( I apologize in advance lol)
Sootpaw looked back into Stormtalon’s eyes before glancing away, a bit uncomfortable. He was sort of handsome, and it made her a bit nervous. “Nice to meet you too.” she answered before curling her tail over her own paws. Smiling, she liked her chest fur. She sort of enjoyed his company, but in a different way then she enjoyed Stealthpaw’s or Podpaw’s or Leopardblaze’s.

“It’s okay.” She mewed, her gaze flickering back to Stormtalon. Everyone made mistakes. Watching him dip his head, the she-cat started to wonder what the tom was doing out himself. “I guess we should. We’ll go in a minute.” She could fight, and she was almost a warrior, so she couldn’t really see what he was worried about, but hey, she didn’t want t get in trouble again.

”What are you doing out here, anyways?” Sootpaw asked, flashing him a grin. Wasn’t it unsafe for there to be only one warrior at a time, too? What if a fox attacked and you were the only one out? That would be bad, right? You could just die without anyone knowing, and then they find your dead body...

She gave a shiver at the thought. She imagined finding Leopardblaze or Stealthpaw or any of her friends like that. It would be the worst thing ever. And for some reason, once her mind got to an image of Stormtalon, dead, her mind would’ve move into anyone else.

Why?

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old August 20th, 2020, 11:20 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw tried to hide his surprise as the molly offered him to have some session with her. Usually all the other warriors were busy so he didn't have the guts to add more ontop of their burden that was already too big than what they deserved to have unless they were jerks and all. He only had 2 non-mentor sessions because the warriors offered him. Silentpaw wanted to one day help pay them back in gratitude of helping him out even though they didn't want to admit being busy.

"Rrreally? It wwould bbe nnice ttto gget ssssome ttraining ddone. Ssshould wwe ssstart ttommorrow or nnnow?" he asked as he didn't flinch when the molly gave him a motherly lick on the cheek. He wasn't sure if it was because he forgot to clean off a speck of fish or she was simply being nice. Silentpaw had to admit that it was pretty nice of her to be herself. He wondered if she had any family since usually the ones who don't act all motherly.

{ @Slinky }
(I have to call her Spiritedleap now just FYI)

The motherly molly was happy to hear that the young tom didn't push away from her offer. Sometimes apprentices would deny such an offer, whether it was because of pride for thier mentor or pride for themselves, they didn't normally accept her help. Maybe they just found her too odd, but she got the feeling that some might find Silentpaw odd too.

Her purr only deepened at his words, her white body shifting to sit up now as she shook off some of the dust from her pale pelt. "That is up to you, dear. Do you want to relax more or would you like to train?" Her voice was merely a question, there was no tone of judgement. She only seemed to expell feelings of love and care; a gentle soul.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 20th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart led her apprentice into the territory.
"This is RiverClan's territory. Take a good look." she meowed. Hopefully all would go well. She was still a bit nervous.

@Goldenmask (Feel free to reply when you have time)