Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:47 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
" Ebony Felis " she said her ears pointed towards the other person she didn't hide the fact that there was a scar near her eye but the others she did hide.
" you are? " she asked and tilted her head one ear was flattened now
it cant be...can it?she thought pulling down her scarf to reveal her mouth was stitched together yet she could still talk. "glitch oil"
she said looking at her,if she does know me then i know who this is, and for real she thought looking at her, her tail went side to side a bit almost as if it wanted to wag like an actual dogs but was waiting for the right moment and her ears where up even more.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

it cant be...can it?she thought pulling down her scarf to reveal her mouth was stitched together yet she could still talk. "glitch oil"
she said looking at her,if she does know me then i know who this is, and for real she thought looking at her, her tail went side to side a bit almost as if it wanted to wag like an actual dogs but was waiting for the right moment and her ears where up even more.
Ebonys eyes widened that name sounded so familiar to her her ears twitched
" glitch ? But...when I was little I swore I remember some one named glitch... . " she said her eyes glued to the person in front of her her cat ears twitched and pointed towards glitch

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 29th, 2017, 05:05 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebonys eyes widened that name sounded so familiar to her her ears twitched
" glitch ? But...when I was little I swore I remember some one named glitch... . " she said her eyes glued to the person in front of her her cat ears twitched and pointed towards glitch
"that died by a fire with no body found?" she asked she was sure it was no positive that it was her, the ebony from when they were younger and before glitch faked her own death. one of the only people she had trusted and still trusts from one they where younger. her ears where up more and her tail wagged more almost as if waiting for them to great each other again, her green eyes shown more almost with excitement yet with anxiety wondering if this was her or of another ebony thinking of another glitch but it couldnt be,
right? she was the only glitch at the school at that time at least what she thought.

Old December 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:

"that died by a fire with no body found?" she asked she was sure it was no positive that it was her, the ebony from when they were younger and before glitch faked her own death. one of the only people she had trusted and still trusts from one they where younger. her ears where up more and her tail wagged more almost as if waiting for them to great each other again, her green eyes shown more almost with excitement yet with anxiety wondering if this was her or of another ebony thinking of another glitch but it couldnt be,
right? she was the only glitch at the school at that time at least what she thought.
Ebonys ears dropped and looked down her grip on her book tightened
" I've heard of that death... yes... When I heard it ... I just stayed quiet for a while " she said she never really had any friends other then glitch from her childhood memories now she felt like a lost kitten all over again
" wait...are..are you? " she asked and looked up at glitch she did look like a lost and hurt kitten now

Old December 29th, 2017, 08:16 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebonys ears dropped and looked down her grip on her book tightened
" I've heard of that death... yes... When I heard it ... I just stayed quiet for a while " she said she never really had any friends other then glitch from her childhood memories now she felt like a lost kitten all over again
" wait...are..are you? " she asked and looked up at glitch she did look like a lost and hurt kitten now
"yes, its me. i never died"
she said looking at her. she smiled at her, glad to see her again "i never left you and will never leave, after all we are friends right?" glitch said to her.

(i cant think of anything else to type at that point...)

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:

"yes, its me. i never died"
she said looking at her. she smiled at her, glad to see her again "i never left you and will never leave, after all we are friends right?" glitch said to her.

(i cant think of anything else to type at that point...)
Her ears perked up and pointed at glitch she dropped her book and hugged glitch tightly she purred happily and her ears twitched with a smile
" yes we are...why did you fake your death in the first place? " she asked she missed glitch a lot but if she knew that glitch was still alive all those years she would have searched for her . She still hugged glitch tightly her ears twitched again

Last edited by Leucos; December 29th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:09 AM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Her ears perked up and pointed at glitch she dropped her book and hugged glitch tightly she purred happily and her ears twitched with a smile
" yes we are...why did you fake your death in the first place? " she asked she missed glitch a lot but if she knew that glitch was still alive all those years she would have searched for her . She still hugged glitch tightly her ears twitched again
"i couldnt stand having to watch other suffer and being punished for breaking the simple rule or trying to get out, so i faked it so i wouldnt have to. after that i started helping new students in secret by slipping discs with messages under their door then disappear" she explained to her. "while doing that i joined a group called the forgotten, for anyone who faked their own death, there isnt really many of us right now"
she said hugging her back.

Old December 30th, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:

"i couldnt stand having to watch other suffer and being punished for breaking the simple rule or trying to get out, so i faked it so i wouldnt have to. after that i started helping new students in secret by slipping discs with messages under their door then disappear" she explained to her. "while doing that i joined a group called the forgotten, for anyone who faked their own death, there isnt really many of us right now"
she said hugging her back.
Ebony whined now her ears slowly flattened she looked up at her friend
" you could have told me... You scared and hurt me by doing that . You are the only friend I ever had " she said and looked down she didn't want to fake her death because she might meet people and her family might come looking for her if they new she was here . But apart of her doubted it that this was her one and only home she will have .

Old December 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony whined now her ears slowly flattened she looked up at her friend
" you could have told me... You scared and hurt me by doing that . You are the only friend I ever had " she said and looked down she didn't want to fake her death because she might meet people and her family might come looking for her if they new she was here . But apart of her doubted it that this was her one and only home she will have .
"im sorry..i was just afraid that if i did i would get caught and possibly get the both of us punished even more...and eventually i guess i forgot...after it being so long..." she broke off another tear coming down. she became quiet after that her ears goings down almost as if ashamed.

Old December 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:

"im sorry..i was just afraid that if i did i would get caught and possibly get the both of us punished even more...and eventually i guess i forgot...after it being so long..." she broke off another tear coming down. she became quiet after that her ears goings down almost as if ashamed.
Her ears twitched as they were down she sighed and hugged glitch again a small purr could be heard followed by a smile
" your here now...sorry if I sounded rude. It's just been really lonely is all. But I'm still hoping that they'll find me ..maybe they can take care of us both " she said her voice broke a bit she said they meaning her parents .
@Raven hollow

Last edited by Leucos; December 31st, 2017 at 06:24 PM.