Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM

Old December 31st, 2017, 06:46 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: school of the tortured and lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Her ears twitched as they were down she sighed and hugged glitch again a small purr could be heard followed by a smile
" your here now...sorry if I sounded rude. It's just been really lonely is all. But I'm still hoping that they'll find me ..maybe they can take care of us both " she said her voice broke a bit she said they meaning her parents .
@Raven hollow
"maybe...but..." she broke off from the hug and took a step back looking at her, glitchs look was sad as she continued to speak "i cant leave my brother...i cant leave without doing what i can for him and the ones ive grown close to...i cant..i just..cant..."
she said more tears coming down. "im sorry but when a time like that comes...i wont be able to come..."she
said looking at her. glitchs voice turned into a whisper at the end only loud enough for both of them to hear.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"maybe...but..." she broke off from the hug and took a step back looking at her, glitchs look was sad as she continued to speak "i cant leave my brother...i cant leave without doing what i can for him and the ones ive grown close to...i cant..i just..cant..."
she said more tears coming down. "im sorry but when a time like that comes...i wont be able to come..."she
said looking at her. glitchs voice turned into a whisper at the end only loud enough for both of them to hear.
Ebony looked down to then her ears perked up
" Maybe your brother can come along to! " she said with a smile but realized that she sounded like she was planning an escape . She gulped and looked away "We shouldn't be talking a..about this...others may..rumor if you understand . But I don't want to loose a friend again so I'll stay " she said and picked her book up she sighed and her ears twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 1st, 2018, 06:52 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony looked down to then her ears perked up
" Maybe your brother can come along to! " she said with a smile but realized that she sounded like she was planning an escape . She gulped and looked away "We shouldn't be talking a..about this...others may..rumor if you understand . But I don't want to loose a friend again so I'll stay " she said and picked her book up she sighed and her ears twitched
"agreed...but you dont have to stay...if the time does come we could always find each other again. not like im staying here forever" she said with a smile, though tears still came down. "i gotta get going before someone sees me, i have to see if andrew has any dusters seeing as me and firefly are cleaning up our space so when other people come they wont leave just for seeing how dusty and how many cobwebs their are" she said at her "you can come if you want, just if you do remember i have to stay in the shadows so im not seen she said again looking at her, she pulled her scarf back over her mouth and her ears went up ready to listen for sounds. surprised no ones has noticed now she thought

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:05 PM

Quote:

"agreed...but you dont have to stay...if the time does come we could always find each other again. not like im staying here forever" she said with a smile, though tears still came down. "i gotta get going before someone sees me, i have to see if andrew has any dusters seeing as me and firefly are cleaning up our space so when other people come they wont leave just for seeing how dusty and how many cobwebs their are" she said at her "you can come if you want, just if you do remember i have to stay in the shadows so im not seen she said again looking at her, she pulled her scarf back over her mouth and her ears went up ready to listen for sounds. surprised no ones has noticed now she thought
Ebony tilted her head " andrew? Wasn't he the one with the pocket watch? I think I met him not long ago and you bet I'm coming with you . Who says cats don't get lonely ? " she said her ears twitched " not loosing ya again " she whispered to where she could only hear she looked behind herself then at glitch " wait if I choose to stick with you does that mean I'll have to fake my death too? " She asked again one of her ears flattened

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:25 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony tilted her head " andrew? Wasn't he the one with the pocket watch? I think I met him not long ago and you bet I'm coming with you . Who says cats don't get lonely ? " she said her ears twitched " not loosing ya again " she whispered to where she could only hear she looked behind herself then at glitch " wait if I choose to stick with you does that mean I'll have to fake my death too? " She asked again one of her ears flattened
"you dont have to, but you would have to keep going to your normal classes everyday and keep the part we live at secret since only the ones who explore the school and the ones who live there know of it." she said "also yes, andrew is the one with the pocket watch." she said not going to tell her right away about them being siblings.

Old January 1st, 2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:

"you dont have to, but you would have to keep going to your normal classes everyday and keep the part we live at secret since only the ones who explore the school and the ones who live there know of it." she said "also yes, andrew is the one with the pocket watch." she said not going to tell her right away about them being siblings.
Ebony nodded " I see...I'll think on it. I wish things won't be so complicated can't we just be friends without all this..nonsense " she said her ears twitched
" oh and I can finally learn how to use my abilities " she said with a wide smile since when they were little it was tricky for her . She closed her eyes and a dark red clone of herself formed looking like the original just a solid color .

Old January 1st, 2018, 09:01 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Ebony nodded " I see...I'll think on it. I wish things won't be so complicated can't we just be friends without all this..nonsense " she said her ears twitched
" oh and I can finally learn how to use my abilities " she said with a wide smile since when they were little it was tricky for her . She closed her eyes and a dark red clone of herself formed looking like the original just a solid color .
"woah, that actually really cool"
she said her eyes wide. "i would like to show you what i could do but its gonna cause to much attention, come on lets start heading towards andrews room and once we are there i can show you" she said starting to walk past her before stopping her eyes where still wide looking at ebony and her clone.

Old January 1st, 2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:

"woah, that actually really cool"
she said her eyes wide. "i would like to show you what i could do but its gonna cause to much attention, come on lets start heading towards andrews room and once we are there i can show you" she said starting to walk past her before stopping her eyes where still wide looking at ebony and her clone.
Her clone had vanished as her ears twitched she turned around with a smile and followed " ok and I can make the clones defend and attack I can also make as many as I want " she said her ears pointed forward she scanned the hall in case any one decided to attack them

Old January 7th, 2018, 06:49 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Her clone had vanished as her ears twitched she turned around with a smile and followed " ok and I can make the clones defend and attack I can also make as many as I want " she said her ears pointed forward she scanned the hall in case any one decided to attack them
"cool" she said smiling widely as she led the way towards andrews room.

Old January 7th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:

"cool" she said smiling widely as she led the way towards andrews room.
Ebony was behind Glitch she smiled too
" so who else faked their death? Or is it just you and andrew? " she asked her voice was now at a whisper just in case any one could over hear