Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM

Old September 5th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Amberpaw Finder (Skc)

So, now that my kitty Amberpaw has her family sorted out, I have some needs for her (that I figured would be filled quicker if separate from my everything finder~ stuff can still be applied for her there, however!)

Need / want / would like to have

Best Friend #1 (only 1) Taken by @Foggy22's Icepaw

Description: This cat will be super close with Amber and Amber's other best friend- the three of them will be a tight knit group often hanging out or training together.

Requirements:
*Must be a Skyclan apprentice
*Must be around Amber's age (so not an older apprentice who is about to be a warrior)
*Cannot be a big bully, gossiper, or flirt
*A molly who has been Amber's friend for a bit longer of a period than Best Friend #2
*Also best friends with Best Friend #2

Best Friend #2 (only 1)

Description: This cat will be super close with Amber and Amber's other best friend- the three of them will be a tight knit group often hanging out or training together. If Amber is not with her family, then she is with this cat and her other best friend.

Requirements:
*Must be a Skyclan Apprentice
*Must be a little older than Amber (middle aged to older apprentice)
*Cannot be a big bully, gossiper or flirt
*A tom who has been a part of Amber and Best Friend #1's friend group for a short while
*Also best friends with Best Friend #1

Mentor (only 1) Taken by @-WarriorCats-'s Nutclaw

Description: This cat was only recently appointed as Amber's mentor, as she is a new apprentice, so they do not yet have a tight bond. Whether they grow to become close or not depends on this cat's personality and how they interact with Amber

Requirements:
*Must be a Skyclan warrior
*Would like for them to be around 30 moons (so not a brand new warrior)
*Giving personality a free reign here, but that does not guarantee the two will get along well no matter their personality- just that I'm interested in seeing many possibilities

Tom That Breaks Her Trust (only 1)

Description: Amber is already afraid of love, but this tom will make her even more so scared of it. This cat will get very close to her- as friends at first- and the two will grow very close, to the point that Amber realizes she is developing feelings for him. He will tell her that he loves her, and she will believe he truly does. Amber will trust him and start to believe that maybe she had the wrong idea about love, however one day she will overhear him telling another molly the same exact thing that he told her. She will angrily confront him and act like he only made her mad- she won't show how hurt she is- and she will despise him afterwards.

Requirements:
*Must be a Skyclan apprentice (young, middle, or old)
*Must be a tom
*Will throw love around, but won't be a bad cat
*Can actually love her, but could also just be making it up
*He is not actually a very flirty cat, at least not at first (if he was, then Amber would have pushed him away before she could develop feelings for him. So if he is flirty, then he hides it around her at first)
*Their relationship will be rped out, however they will not become mates (he will make it seem like they will become mates once they both become warriors)

Future Mate (only 1) Taken by @RedHead's Flickerpaw

Description: Amber will not have feelings for this tom right away, rather they will just be friends. They will be friends for a while without her having feelings, and without him showing that he has feelings, and she will believe there is nothing going on between them. They will be close, however not best friends. He will start showing signs of liking Amber after she is a warrior, and after the fiasco with the tom breaking her trust. She will push him away- or try to, but he won't let her. Their relationship will take a while as it will take time for her to trust him after having her trust broken by another.

Requirements:
*Must be a Skyclan apprentice (young, middle, or old)
*Will be close friends, but he will have a crush on her
*He will be a bit protective of her, but not overprotective
*He will not approve of the tom who breaks her trust, and will warn her against him the whole time she develops a relationship with him
*He cannot be a bully, gossiper, or very flirty (he will be somewhat flirty after spending a lot of time with her, but not for a while)
*Must genuinely care about Amber
*Must be determined to gain her affection and will not give up when she tries pushing him away

Friends (any number)

Description: These cats Amber won't mind chatting with, or occasionally training with/ hanging out with in the clearing.

Requirements:
*Must be Skyclan cats
*Cannot be a bully, cannot try to gossip with her, must not be flirty with her, cannot talk bad about her family
*Must at least be friendly with her (can actually not like her or her family, but Amber will have no clue)

Enemies (any number)

Description: Amber will absolutely hate these cats for one reason or another. They can dislike her as well, or could not hate her.

Requirements:
*Must be Skyclan or Dusk Syndicate cats
*Can be a bully (if so, expect for Amber to stand up against them even if they are bullying someone Amber is not related to)
*Can be a big gossiper
*Can be very flirty (expect some harsh words from Amber if they try to flirt with her)
*Can openly dislike Amber, her best friends, or her family (can talk bad about her mother or father)
*Must have a reason for Amber to dislike them (she won't dislike a perfectly nice cat)

Anything Else I missed

Description: If you think of something else that I may be missing for her, or think "oh that would be a cool role to have with this cat" just fill out a form, put whatever role you thought of, and describe it and your ideas in the 'other' section

Requirements:
*Cannot go against other roles (for example, a love interest wouldn't make sense if there is already a role for a future mate)
*Gonna say right off the bat that any applied siblings for her is a no, since she will be getting many more because of her mother

Notes:

This is not first come first served! I will give some roles time for others to apply before choosing- mainly for roles with only 1 spot for them. Other roles that have no limit (such as enemies) will likely be accepted on the spot and only declined if I think your cat will not fit the role well for whatever reason.

Please do not quote this post, simply mention me. I will be checking this periodically so if you don't mention me, don't worry I will still see your form.

Forms:

With Link:

Name + Link:
Role:
Other/Questions:

Without Link:

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Questons/Other:

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; September 29th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Amberpaw Finder (Skc)

*Cries because Sunrise is a flirt*
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

*Cries because Sunrise is a flirt*
Yeah xD She definitely disapproves of that and is a bit disappointed in Sunrise cause of it, but she's a big family cat so she doesn't hate her <3

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Yeah xD She definitely disapproves of that and is a bit disappointed in Sunrise cause of it, but she's a big family cat so she doesn't hate her <3

That's good <3 Sunrise wishes that Amber didn't disapprove of that
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

That's good <3 Sunrise wishes that Amber didn't disapprove of that
Amber wishes that Sunrise wasn't like that

She'll wish that even more once that tom breaks her trust xD

|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Amber wishes that Sunrise wasn't like that

She'll wish that even more once that tom breaks her trust xD

Wait..
Sunrise should be the she-cat the tom tells he loves when Amber is watching..
Unless you already have someone to play that role <3
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Wait..
Sunrise should be the she-cat the tom tells he loves when Amber is watching..
Unless you already have someone to play that role <3
YES I was waiting on finding someone until that tom was picked, but that's awesome! It could be before Amber tells her family about him, since she probably wouldn't tell them anything about him right away.

|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
YES I was waiting on finding someone until that tom was picked, but that's awesome! It could be before Amber tells her family about him, since she probably wouldn't tell them anything about him right away.

Also,
It will be up to RPer of "tom" if he means it when he talks to Sunrise right? I'm pretty sure that's what you mean with the whole he can be a flirt or mean it ext.
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Also,
It will be up to RPer of "tom" if he means it when he talks to Sunrise right? I'm pretty sure that's what you mean with the whole he can be a flirt or mean it ext.
It's up to the rper whether the tom means it when he says it to Amber or to Sunrise- he could be lying to both of them, or he could really mean in some way, or he could mean it to one and not the other

|Character Site|
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name + Link: Flickerpaw
Role: Future Mate ?
Other/Questions: I think the two would be quite adorable together to be honest. And I think hanging around Amber would help Flicker get over his fear of not knowing how to comfort others X3 (Plus he's also a very handsome kitty <3)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.