Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old March 8th, 2024, 07:35 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: March Gathering

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker followed closely behind Dawnstar, the large black molly allowing the energy of her clan swarming towards the beach to flow through her. There had been no Gathering last moon, for whatever reason, so this would be her first Gathering after her demotion. Then, she supposed, her subsequent promotion to Enforcer. She was glad she could attend, as she imagined this Gathering was going to be a wild one. The enforcer looked to her apprentice, expecting her at her side like they had been when the clan left.

· · ────────────── · ·

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 22 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

Fernwillow followed behind Bumblestar and the rest of her clan, nerves making her paws slower than normal, as though she could drag out arriving until after the inevitable screaming match was over. The lithe silver tabby was surprised to find ThunderClan to be the first to arrive, but that also meant more time waiting while her anxiety ramped up. Wonderful.

Fernwillow took a seat at the edge of the crowd, taking a deep breath and letting it out in a puff of mist. Let the show begin.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:36 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

He had a small limp in his right front leg, his neck ached anytime he moved it right now, but his eyes blazed with determination.

Hawkbite's wounds weren't completely healed by the time the Gathering had started, but he had insisted on going to make sure that deputy knew he wasn't as weak as he might've thought. It wasn't Hawkbite's best fighting example, but how was he to compete with a cat twice his strength and twice his battle experience? Can't win them all, he supposed.

The Commander found himself seated just on the outside of ShadowClan's group. His head was held high despite the aching it caused in his scabbed up wounds.

Tonight, he wasn't here to socialize, not unless he was approached. Tonight, he was here to listen to announcements and prove not all of ShadowClan was a waste of breath.

[open]

@Starfall -- For Spiderthroat's annoyance if you'd like | @poppy -- If Dovefluff is here

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 8th, 2024, 07:39 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly's tail flicked as she watched her leader, she looked around at the other cats…seems that Thunderrats got here first. Well hopefully it wasn’t about to be a brawl happening here…this was her first gathering.

(OPEN!!!)
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:50 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Clans Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

He had a small limp in his right front leg, his neck ached anytime he moved it right now, but his eyes blazed with determination.

Hawkbite's wounds weren't completely healed by the time the Gathering had started, but he had insisted on going to make sure that deputy knew he wasn't as weak as he might've thought. It wasn't Hawkbite's best fighting example, but how was he to compete with a cat twice his strength and twice his battle experience? Can't win them all, he supposed.

The Commander found himself seated just on the outside of ShadowClan's group. His head was held high despite the aching it caused in his scabbed up wounds.

Tonight, he wasn't here to socialize, not unless he was approached. Tonight, he was here to listen to announcements and prove not all of ShadowClan was a waste of breath.

[open]

@Starfall -- For Spiderthroat's annoyance if you'd like | @poppy -- If Dovefluff is here

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Alderblossom had also found herself on the outside of ShadowClan´s group as they padded over to Seastones. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted her Clanmate, Hawkbite - who was also ShadowClan´s Enforcer Commander - sitting by himself with his head held high.

The tortie approached him - keeping her right hind leg off the ground as it had been dislocated yet put back in place - and sat down. ´´You seem rather confident tonight, as a compliment.´´

Alderblossom turned to the tom, the herb-slicked gash on her face - which ran from below her left eye and across the right side of her muzzle - glistening in the moonlight.

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side and lowered her voice so none of ThunderClan´s warriors could hear her.

´´The next time I see a ThunderClan rat - specifcally Redhawk, since she killed Ospreysplash - on our border, I´m shredding them,´´ The warrior growled, glancing at Hawkbite through narrowed amber orbs. ´´You could join me, if you wanted. I know you probably want to tear Spiderthroat to pieces after what he did to you.´´

Last edited by paris; March 8th, 2024 at 07:51 AM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 07:50 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade followed Dawnstar and the Enforcers to the Seastones, her green eyes scanning the little crowd on the cold sand under the moonlight. Thunderclan was here. So Spiderthroat was. Lynxshade hadn't lost anyone dear to the cruel and ruthless deputy, but it was still a personal matter. She eyed Bumblestar warily, then turned her gaze to the moonlit black sky and closed her eyes. She felt the breeze ruffle her thick pelt, and thanked Starclan for the night the river had saved her life from the fire. The night Tigersun had died.

open
Old March 8th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Alderblossom
Agatha Kitty + Well Insulated
a pretty, dappled tortie-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes

____

Alderblossom had also found herself on the outside of ShadowClan´s group as they padded over to Seastones. Her eyes narrowed as she spotted her Clanmate, Hawkbite - who was also ShadowClan´s Enforcer Commander - sitting by himself with his head held high.

The tortie approached him - keeping her right hind leg off the ground as it had been dislocated yet put back in place - and sat down. ´´You seem rather confident tonight, as a compliment.´´

Alderblossom turned to the tom, the herb-slicked gash on her face - which ran from below her left eye and across the right side of her muzzle - glistening in the moonlight.

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side and lowered her voice so none of ThunderClan´s warriors could hear her.

´´The next time I see a ThunderClan rat - specifcally Redhawk, since she killed Ospreysplash - on our border, I´m shredding them,´´ The warrior growled, glancing at Hawkbite through narrowed amber orbs. ´´You could join me, if you wanted. I know you probably want to tear Spiderthroat to pieces after what he did to you.´´

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

What an interesting topic to bring up here. Hawkbite turned his head slowly, hiding the wince it caused in the process. "Confidence is what makes ShadowClan, well, ShadowClan. We do not show weakness, even if it's hard. I refuse to let the deputy see me not show up after what he'd done."

"As for picking another fight with him, that'd be awfully dumb of me. Perhaps if I had a competent warrior with me who actually fought alongside me, the outcome might've been different," Hawkbite replied. His tone was very neutral and his gaze were stoic -- typical of the Commander.

Shadefrost was starting to come around and the warrior was taken away before Hawkbite could actually start to respect him. A shame, really. Can't change the past though.

Redhawk?

The name was familiar and then it hit him. His green eyes flashed with amusement for a moment. That's what that one warrior who body slammed him called her. "Hmm. . . that name was familiar. I do believe I've come across her at the border before. She was curled in a ball crying when I stumbled on her. Quite the pathetic feline," Hawkbite mused, his tail tip twitching with thought.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 8th, 2024 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Wrong pronoun
Old March 8th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

BasilPaw looked around, HIS FirST GATHERING!! Wow, So many cats, so many different scents, Wow. could he make friends with any of the other apprentices? Probably not. He can't even make friends with cats in his own clan. He went over and sat by a Fern and watched.

(Open)

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Lostspark was as silent as they came as she trailed after Dawnstar, having made sure to inform Mossfreckle to stick close to her side before they'd left. Claws scraping briefly against the sand as Lostspark slid them out, and then back in, the Medicine Cat canted her head to the side. Ah yes, she was blind, apparently. To the knowledge of everyone present here except Dawnstar and Mossfreckle, Lostspark was apparently unable see.

Turning her face to look forward, as if fixated on some distant point, the glassy-eyed Medicine Cat made her way over to where she'd sat last time - where she'd seen Elmshadow and Ivysnake sit numerous times - and settled there, bushy tail curling over her paws. Hopefully, Mossfreckle had followed her till here. She was more than certain her apprentice had enough brains for that. Sure, Mossfreckle was the meeker sort, but Lostspark did not think it would stop them from attending their first Gathering as Medicine Cat Apprentice. It was just ShadowClan and ThunderClan at the moment, it seemed.

[ @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 8th, 2024, 01:37 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws padded out of Shadowclan camp, freckled pelt was pressed a whiskers length away from his mentors fluffy grey one, to anyone looking it would appear to be nothing more than an diligent apprentice leading their blind mentor - but, alas, it was a charade as Mossfreckle now knew that Lostspark’s milky amber hues could see once more. Pelt prickled with anxiety as he followed Dawnstar through their territory, past the borders, and to the Seastones, his starry mind was reeling as his paws sunk into the sandy soils so unlike those of his home and he was ever more greatful for warm and comforting presence of Lostspark by his side - the grey former enforcer had once intimidated him, freckled pelt would prickle and his heart would be ripped to shreds by insecurity but as the moon progressed they had fallen into a comfortable bond. Mossy hues watched momentarily as Dawnstar took her place silently next to Bumblestar then flicked them back to Lostspark as he quickly followed - well “led” - her to the seating place she had chosen. Once his mentor sat, Mossfreckle took up a relaxed position next to her, lanky body laid out in the sand appearing unbothered and nonchalant, however, oriental shaped ears reminded perked and mossy hues flitted around the gathering felines taking in every minute detail he could - this gathering was fundamentally different then the others, no longer was he Mosspaw the apprentice or Mossfreckle the Shadowclan warrior, he was now the medicine cat apprentice of his clan and he intended to maintain the air of dignity and honour that was expected of him… focus, focus, focus, focus… become a calm chanted reminder in his head as his gaze fixated on anything it could find purchase on and his ears filled with snippets of words from the conversations that began to pick up with each passing moment.

{ @Rose ~ Lostspark }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 8th, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old March 8th, 2024, 03:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnsplash
she/her | thunderclan warrior | 18 moons
The cream, brown and white tortoiseshell trailed after Bumblestar, fur shimmering in the moonlight. She hoped this gathering would simply be peaceful and normal, like it was supposed to be. A small sigh escaped from her maw and she settled in a spot not too far away from the seastones so that she could hear important announcements. She wouldn't mind if anyone joined her and made this evening more exciting.

[ Open ]

Palepaw
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 9 moons
The calico feline slowly followed Dawnstar, keeping to the back of the ground. As the seastones came into view Palepaw immediately looked for her "gathering buddy" Jayfrost, but... he wasn't there yet. It's not like RiverClan was there yet either, but still, she had doubts about this gathering. Her brows furrowed and her bright aquamarine eyes still continued to search the crowd for Jayfrost. She enjoyed gathering interactions with him.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den