Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2023, 07:06 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: March Gathering

{Springpaw}

Springpaw’s eyes darted towards the ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice as she howled out her words. Each word sounding more and more spiteful than the last. Pits and pits of unsettling guilt, anger, and fear began to tremble before her like an heavy downpour. There was already enough anger as it is, and the disputing of this entire issue had only seemed to grow more and more by the second. It felt like this wasn’t even her clan anymore. All this fighting. All this arguing. It just doesn’t make sense for this to keep happening. Her paws felt numb against the cold ground, the roaring of the storm becoming more and more distorted in her ears. Her mind felt like it was clouded with cobwebs and fuzz. It felt as if her breathing became more heavy, her lungs desperately trying to take in more air. Her throat felt like it was lodged. Tightly, Springpaw shut her eyes, sinking her claws into the ground below. The usually vibrant-white fur around her paws caking with a murky brown. She didn’t want to hear any more of the fighting. The loud howls and shrills of angered spats becoming more and more louder in her ears. She wanted it to stop.

Her eyes suddenly opened wide as soon as she heard the loud roar of thunder, her eyes ripping upwards towards the sound. All that caught her vision was the dark, dim color of utter gray. The moon wasn’t there. All that remaining was dark pits of gray and thunder growing more louder. A sign from StarClan. StarClan was angry. A rhythm of ice-cold rain followed suite. Her pastel orange-and-gray fur slowly soaking to the brim by the now pouring rain. Her whiskers now constantly twitching to fling away any droplets of ice-cold water. Her vision constantly blurred by the water hitting at her eyes, causing her eyelids to flutter every second. Cinderpaw’s words had became distorted in her brain, but she had at least some consciousness to hear her say for all the apprentices to gather. Shoving herself a deep breath, Springpaw’s deep blue gaze focused towards Cardinalpaw. A pang of shame ran through the calico, her soaking fur desperately fluffing itself out. The cold rain wasn’t helping at all with the young apprentice’s growing ease.

“I… I’m sorry that you had to hear all of this.” She spoke quietly, her voice merely a whisper in its path. The words felt… so wrong to say. They felt like they didn’t want to come out. Almost like that wanted to shove themselves back down her throat and never be seen again. Shakily, she took in a deep breath and spoke once more, her voice louder this time. “I’ll… see you in the next gathering, Cardinalpaw. If it isn’t like this.” Her voice wavered the confidence it needed, her eyes meeting theirs. She didn’t want to ask how Cardinalpaw felt at the moment. She must’ve known how they could’ve felt though. With a short, quick nod of her head, Springpaw turned and began to follow the trail of apprentices back towards camp. Her home that didn’t even feel like home anymore. Her legs felt so numb. Weak. Shaky in every step. She didn’t want to look back at the drama. Nor did she want to hear any of it anymore. It just felt wrong. This wasn’t espoused to happen at all.

@carmen [Open to anyone else ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 28th, 2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

The first cat to lash back at his brutally honesty (albeit probably reckless) words was not the cats he addressed, which he didn't know if that was good or bad. Crowpaw didn't care though, he thought the stupid kit-like behavior practically radiating off the rats needed to be addressed. What seemed to be an apprentice was the same size as him, this cat was possibly a new warrior. The young tabby fought to keep his ears where they were as she listed the dead cats that were announced at the previous Gatherings.

"You've no right to mention my sister's death. She died an honorable death by saving my life. From what? It doesn't matter. And Acornkit? No one can figure out where he got those stupid red berries from and the medicine cat was too late to save him. Weaselpaw? His death befalls similar circumstances to my sister's. Raypaw? Got crushed by a tree. That's not all the deaths, obviously, but that's a few that no one could really control, only fate could." He growled and subconsiously raised his hackles. Flashbacks of Quietpaw's death were brought to the front of his mind and his whiskers quivered as he fought back a shaky voice and tears.

"Contrary to your belief... ThunderClan has plenty of kits and queens." he remarked snarkily and huffed, trying to appear reasonable. "The final blow might be caused by an enemy's claws, or a badger or foxes or whatever else your kids endure, but the cause of the death will always be the same; you adults failing to keep them safe." The young tabby didn't need a reminder. He was already run ragged with the knowledge that although he tried his hardest, his sister could not have been protected unless he was able to get her back to camp faster. Tears peaked at the edges of his eyes, but he refused to have a shaky voice. I can't appear weak... I just can't. "I know who the problem is." The words came flying out of his mouth before he could even get a chance to think about what he was saying, but it was too late now. If he panicked or showed the mouse-dung any form of weakness he'd be ripped to shreds in a verbal manner.

"Dawnpaw was found dead on our side of the border. And who skins their enemies for trophies? ShadowClan. Who else murders cats? ShadowClan. ThunderClan has blood on their paws, yeah, but so does ShadowClan. And you know what? You're rotten, just like a carcass." He glanced at Shadefrost with an icy glare. "That's how I know Dawnpaw didn't trespass. He was also smart enough not to, know how I know that? He was my denmate."

The next cat to speak on behalf of ShadowClan was, of course, the rotten Queen of Shadows herself, Dawnstar. "How 'bout this, you foul-hearted rat: you leave the punishment to a cat's home Clan instead of yours? Your Clan has no right to kill or berate us when you aren't even leading us. What you do with your Clan is your business while what my father does with his Clan is his business. Ever think about that or do you have too many bees in your brain to think about the fact that you aren't the one who rules the forest. I don't give a damn who your ancestors are or what afterlife they walk. Leave ThunderClan alone for once."

By the time he was done, all the tears Crowpaw had in his eyes were silently flowing like a stream down his face and his heart was racing with fear, just like his mind was racing with the flashbacks of the day he and his sister were attacked by that fox. He turned to leave and follow Cinderpaw out because he didn't want to be alone, especially with how he was feeling like death was crawling behind him, ready to pounce any second. "Rainpaw! How are you, my boy?" GRANDPAW!!!! Seeing the familiar brown tabby tom, his grandfather from RiverClan, Crowpaw ran straight to him and surrounded his family, the only cat beside Cinderpaw who seemed to only show their care for him externally, in a tight hug. "Not g-great..." he finally let Pondwhisker hear his shaky, heartbroken voice. In a shaky whisper, he added, "Can... I speak with you? A-after th... the Gathering, alone? Please?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old March 28th, 2023, 03:03 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

pondwhisker

{ @SpiritedWarrior }

The tabbys fur bristled as he watched his grandson speak out. What in the stars name was going on over in ThunderClan?? He has been late to the Gathering, unable to hear the recent news from ShadowClan and ThunderClan, so Pondwhisker was confused. Something about a skinned apprentice was said. What the actual hell? Soon enough, paws wrapped around him in an embrace and he held his grandson tight. Oh. Rainpaws voice broke Pondwhiskers heart. Rasping his tongue across the top of Rainpaws head, he nodded. "Of course, kiddo. Grandpaws gotcha. We can talk all you want."

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 28th, 2023, 08:30 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

His statements were well received after the Windclan's and Riverclan's announcements, and he was immediately met with an irate response from a Shadowclan cat. That he anticipated. The way Dawnstar ran her clan, however, was outside of his area of expertise, and the rules in her clan were very distinct from theirs. To kill an apprentice from another clan? At this point, all they were doing was asking for war. It wouldn't be unexpected if Dawnstar desired that result from this. Dawnpaw was Thunderclans cat, one of their own apart from Thunderclan. All of Thunderclan's cats receive top priority, at least those that are still living. He could only cast a sharp stare at the Shadowclanner. As she bellowed from the boulder, Cinderpaw dashed down to meet the Shadowclanner. It's all about the theatrics. Both parties were going to argue and spit in each other's faces, which was to be anticipated. Who knows if this occurred in the Thunderclan's past? How long has Thunderclan been without any yearning? Being called names that almost anyone other than Thunderclan would know right away. And to state that he had faith in his clan to keep his words safe. He didn't require any additional needless killing. Thunderclan was already at the wit's end of losing 5 cats every moon.

The very last thing he would do was give up. Oh, the blood this planet had seen. It made folks crazy. To become until the last minute blood-obsessed. Shadowclan was exactly that. He never had the opportunity to observe how Shadowclan might have developed in the absence of Dawnstar's rule. Although Icestar was present, he had never seen the renowned Icestar up close. The verbal conflict between the Thunderclan and the Shadowclan was evident. Cinderpaw and Crowpaw arrived there right away, spewing rage without thinking about the damage they might do. On the first moon of his leadership, he didn't want to start a fight. Right now, he needed Thunderclan to keep quiet. All he wanted was an answer. Yes, he was furious, but Thunderclan's words and actions would make them appear precisely like the Shadowclanners they wished to avoid. He hoped that at least one cat would comprehend that.

Crowpaw didn't want him to give Shadowclan any herbs or prey. And my goodness, Crowpaw's verbal barrage against Shadowclan was utterly astronomical. He quickly closed his eyes and went back to being serious. He huffed, the level of animosity between the two factions has greatly increased. Hearing her tone of voice, Dawnstar gave him an answer. She spoke with hatred and indifference if blood were shed. Her irises appeared to be painted red. And absolutely no one opposed her. Saying she was the Queen of the Darkness would be equivalent to saying she was the Queen of the Forest. Wherever and however she pleased, she marched. He listened to Dawnstar as she occasionally gave the group explanations for why Dawnpaws was killed. Her regulations, her laws. He hadn't discussed the specifics of the border skirmish, which brings us to our next point. "Yes, Thunderclan was at fault for starting the border skirmish that resulted in needless deaths. Thunderclan has already been warned to keep away from your borders unless they want to face severe punishments that will be dealt with appropriately. And since my cats were the ones who started this, I'll maintain my former leader's word if they really did it in retaliation for Dawnpaw's murder. If the border battle hadn't taken place at all, all of this might have ended inadvertently. I don't want them to end up like our adversaries if they don't already know how many people died in Thunderclan over the course of the moons. As Shadowclan is its own clan, so is Thunderclan. We both have unique methods of rules that do not correspond with one another. It ends there." He was also issuing a warning to Thunderclan. It was his first meeting with the position of leader.

If only that had been possible. The death of Dawnpaw was unanticipated. Just the differences in how they each described the various aspects of his exposed physique. Did he die on Shadowclan's borders or Thunderclans? He would have to start asking questions right away. There were two versions of what happened. According to one, Dawnpaw was slain by Shadowclans Vixensnarl. As governed by the Shadow Queen, Dawnstar. She lacked the "Dawn" star quality. To kill any trespassing cats. Claiming that Dawnpaw had trespassed into their borders uninvited without an accompanying mentor or warrior. Then there were those who said Dawnpaw was on their side of the border, including Sootfur and Cinderpaw. There seems to be a need to reevaluate the situation. Which of the two stories was legitimate? He had to know. But at the site of the proof, secrets would always be hidden. It was just the tip of the iceberg of what actually happened beneath it all. Thunderclan was claiming that Shadowclan was wrong, but Shadowclan was standing firm, earning them the moniker of a clan with blood on their pearly whites.

As the sky rumbled, his eyes staggered upward. The earth trembled as the moon was completely obscured by the ominous, dark clouds, which also created sharp breaks in the sky. Persistently urging them to put an end to their fighting. They really cared now? They finally resolve to stop after years of abandonment. He grinned in silence. Light continued to streak across the sky as thunder crashed on it. All of that was simply too much. He only required the Queen to provide a brief answer. If that was it, he had to act quickly. He was conscious of his shortcoming—running out of time. His palms were only capable of so much. His ability to comprehend was limited. The only object that could tenaciously push through was his body. He needed their help in order to command Thunderclan. He was at the bottom of the flight of steps, which was not a wise decision at the moment. Whereas each leader was so high up that hierarchy. He had to make it there.

Starclan was a party pooper, as usual, he scoffed. In the direction of Thunderclan, he whirled around and turned. His paws landed on the sand. "Thunderclan, we are returning. And I explicitly ask that no one choose to question what choices I have made for the time being. Hopefully, back at camp, everything can be resolved with questions that will be allowed. Please meet me in my den after this, Sootfur, and anyone else who was engaged in the Dawnpaw border incident. I want everyone to go back to Thunderclan in peace, and hold off on any dirty looks or spats at them. Nonsense will not be needed at this present moment. Keepers, make sure no one is left behind." He then made his way back to camp on foot. All he was able to utter was that. He didn't require the scathing remarks or the pitying looks. Just turn around and go back. Only showing his back and sporting a dirty, feathery cloak.

[ @Undertaker, @Moonraven, @canineantics, @Wingnettle ]

Old March 28th, 2023, 10:21 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Autumnpaw (16/100) and Buzzflight followed their high ranks' instructions. The former was slightly confused and rather disappointed. The latter was not at all confused, but still disappointed, for entirely different reasons.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old March 29th, 2023, 01:45 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 19 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur remained by his place beside Crowpaw, though the apprentice paid no attention to him. If he chose to ignore his mentor or didn't notice, the gray tabby couldn't tell, but kept on listening with intent. The apprentices' eyes spat flames of rage and his voice was like a high-pitched irritated cry of a fowling in his nest. He is so young, and already so frustrated. So fed up with life.
Still focused on the dark brown tom, Cinderpaw finally stepped up and sided them against the vicious Shadowclan.

Oh, Cinderpaw. Always ready to defend your clanmates, to follow your beliefs. Sootfur felt genuinely proud to have her as a medicine cat in Thunderclan.
Unfortunately, Thrushfur didn't seem to think the same way. He clearly ordered Thunderclan to back up with thundering words, evidently keen on returning back as soon as possible before a fight could break out. Again.

Sootfur's heart sank when the Thunderclan leader asked especially of him to come immediately to his den after the Gathering. He hadn't been the one to start the quarrel tonight, but it seemed that he was doomed to be the leader of every Gathering rebellion since that unfortunate evening when he addressed Dawnstar in front of the whole clans.
He gulped down, but bowed his head in respect as Thrushfur made his way down the Seastones to lead Thunderclan home.

Before leaving, he glanced with concern at his mate and nuzzled her with his nose. "I'll be back soon, Flameheart. I need to check on Crowpaw."
He wanted to walk side by side with the apprentice now that he had the time. He had seemed so... shocked, and broken, after his public outburst.
Hesitantly, he walked up to him and whispered softly, expecting his usual harsh replies decorated by accuses and regrets and painful memories: "Crowpaw... are you ok?"

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Eaglet @SpiritedWarrior ]
Old April 3rd, 2023, 11:49 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 19 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur remained by his place beside Crowpaw, though the apprentice paid no attention to him. If he chose to ignore his mentor or didn't notice, the gray tabby couldn't tell, but kept on listening with intent. The apprentices' eyes spat flames of rage and his voice was like a high-pitched irritated cry of a fowling in his nest. He is so young, and already so frustrated. So fed up with life.
Still focused on the dark brown tom, Cinderpaw finally stepped up and sided them against the vicious Shadowclan.

Oh, Cinderpaw. Always ready to defend your clanmates, to follow your beliefs. Sootfur felt genuinely proud to have her as a medicine cat in Thunderclan.
Unfortunately, Thrushfur didn't seem to think the same way. He clearly ordered Thunderclan to back up with thundering words, evidently keen on returning back as soon as possible before a fight could break out. Again.

Sootfur's heart sank when the Thunderclan leader asked especially of him to come immediately to his den after the Gathering. He hadn't been the one to start the quarrel tonight, but it seemed that he was doomed to be the leader of every Gathering rebellion since that unfortunate evening when he addressed Dawnstar in front of the whole clans.
He gulped down, but bowed his head in respect as Thrushfur made his way down the Seastones to lead Thunderclan home.

Before leaving, he glanced with concern at his mate and nuzzled her with his nose. "I'll be back soon, Flameheart. I need to check on Crowpaw."
He wanted to walk side by side with the apprentice now that he had the time. He had seemed so... shocked, and broken, after his public outburst.
Hesitantly, he walked up to him and whispered softly, expecting his usual harsh replies decorated by accuses and regrets and painful memories: "Crowpaw... are you ok?"

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Eaglet @SpiritedWarrior ]

Crowpaw

Despite the clear command to return back to camp, Crowpaw refused and stuck with his grandpaw. The young tom just wanted to be in his grandpaw's presence, nothing more. Nothing less. But Sootfur's appearance and voice made Crowpaw want to hide in a hole. "What do you think...?" he muttered. "Go. Get out of here... I want to talk with my grandpaw alone."

//Sorry for the short reply! I just wanted to get it out before the thread closed.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Closed Thread