Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2023, 08:48 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: February Gathering

~Shadowclan cats~

So tonight was the gathering couldn't be expected, the tom followed the clan from the back keeping a good distance of not to annoy dawnstar, as he walked in he looked around for Bluestone but didn't see him. He sat down watching pikestar and the riverclan cats come in,

~RIverclan Cats~

Cinderpaw and peachpaw walked in

Bluestone padded in looking around through hs good eye the tom smiled and padded over to thornclaw, and talked

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:49 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~ Posionpaw - They/Them/Their - ShadowClan Apprentice ~~

{ OPEN }

Poisonpaw sighed, standing in the Gathering. They were bored. The black apprentice looked around, their poison-green eyes scanning their surroundings.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:56 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"...Woah.." Moonpaw murmured to herself at the sight of the Seastones. This place was incredible! She'd never seen anything like that, and even though she knew the territories outside Shadowclan were very much different from hers, this was totally mind-blowing even for her imagination.

She bounded behind her clanmates, ignoring the cold droplets of water that clung to her pelt or the wet sand that plastered her paws. She was too busy admiring the endless pool of water in front of her, standing on a dry rock that stood out like a claw from the sandy shore. "My first Gathering!" She mewed in the direction of the water line, wondering if Starclan would hear her or not.

Oh, and those should be Riverclan! Stars, they stink a lot. She knew it because the leader had a very distinctive appearance that she'd already heard of; a huge black shape with only one eye. But no one had told her the Riverclan leader was also a grumpy cat in a bad mood. He looks so similar to Dawnstar...
The other Riverclanners were... well, there was a certain amount of variety among them. But the majority shared short and shiny fur, and they were sure a lot.

[ open! ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; February 11th, 2023 at 02:42 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 08:59 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Rabbitpaw Riverclan Male

Rabbitpaw pranced over, soonly seeing Moonpaw. "Hey, i never seen you here before, is this your first gathering?" He asked the Apprentice, careful to sound kind and not demanding.
@Wingnettle

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 10th, 2023 at 09:00 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 09:05 AM
The One and Only

My Mood: Psychedelic

|| Marshflower (ShadowClan) ||
Marshflower followed behind her clan, cursing the rain as it soaked through her thick brown fur. She found herself a spot near the edge of the group and looked around, seeking out her apprentice. Once her eyes came to rest on Gentlepaw, her attention shifted to the RiverClanners as they all filed in, reeking of fish and whatever else RiverClan reeked off.

(Open!)
Bump after 24hrs!
Staff Sign Here!!

velli loitered here <3
Old February 10th, 2023, 09:33 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

[ shadowclan; black tortie with blue eyes ]

Swanpaw stepped into the beach feeling the cool sand on her pads, as she walked with the rest of her clanmates. There was a certainly noticeable bounce in her step, she was rather happy with her accomplishments this moon, she had learned to hunt both in the trees and on the ground. Next would be combat. Although the molly always had a bounce in her step to begin with. She let her sharp blue eyes swipe the growing crowd of Riverclanners and Shadowclannes waiting for someone to step up to her.

[ open ]

Last edited by serendipity.; February 10th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 10:51 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Froststorm
Grey-and-brown fur clogged with rain. Water trickled past his brows and into his eyes. Sand under paw that left imprints when he moved and quickly filled up with brown water. Blurry shapes, clanmates, moving around him, lit only by the faintest glow of the full moon. They were alone at sea-stones. The first clan to make it, but hopefully not the last. There was someone Froststorm wanted to meet. She had been on his mind a lot since last they met, in his dreams too.

( @~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ for Willowlight when/if she comes)

This was Eggpaw's first gathering. He had heard some things about how to behave, and also some tales on the chaos the regally happened here. He wasn't too keen on being the center of that chaos tonight, mostly for the fear of what Dawnstar or her enforcers would do to him if he caused trouble. Just stick with some other apprentices and behave. No fighting, cos there was a truce. He could do that.

Speacklemist was happy to stick to herself this gathering. She was mostly here to help represent RiverClan's strength and listen to the announcements, though should someone decide that she was worth talking too, she wouldn't turn them away.

{Bottom two are OPEN}

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 10th, 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:30 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

Rabbitpaw Riverclan Male

Rabbitpaw pranced over, soonly seeing Moonpaw. "Hey, i never seen you here before, is this your first gathering?" He asked the Apprentice, careful to sound kind and not demanding.
@Wingnettle
╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonpaw (she/her)
Shadowclan
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Another apprentice she'd never seen before had soon approached her. Must be Riverclan, then! ...Yes, the smells confirms it. But she was glad that she had finally the opportunity to find out what happened outside of her own clan. She'd felt trapped inside for so much time... But now I'm out! Let's see how the other clan cats are...

"Hello, I'm Moonpaw. Yes, this is my first time here!" She was curious about so many things, but she didn't want to ask another apprentice early now. She wanted to see everything with her own eyes, and she couldn't wait for the other two clans to arrive and join them.

"How is it in Riverclan? Is Pikestar a good leader? And do you really eat fish all day? How do you get shelter without the cover of the forest?" She tipped her head to one side to observe the apprentice better. She had so many questions, and she couldn't help but chatter on without much patience. "When do you think the other clans will arrive? And what kind of training do you have in Riverclan?" I want to know everything tonight!

[open to another apprentice!]

Last edited by Wingnettle; February 11th, 2023 at 02:42 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:36 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

"We do each fish mostly, but since the River froze up. We have been eating voles and other stuff." He said, not sure if he was allowed to answer these questions."Pikestars a great leader! One time, he brought all of us to heaven springs to relax-" He stopped. He said too much.

@Wingnettle

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 10th, 2023 at 11:37 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 11:44 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

☘︎ Sedgepaw ☘︎

Shadowclan entered the gathering under Dawnstar's leadership. She was significantly nearer Mirehound on this one, so it was fortunate that they were first. Her pale green eyes darted about in search of something or anyone to feel at ease with. She disliked social gatherings and only interacted with other cats in her clan. That wasn't always how she intended things to be, though. She preferred being by herself, which she did frequently. Even if being a member of a clan does need cooperation, effort, and dependence on others, it also requires teamwork. Her whitish, light-gray figure moved away from her instructor and trotted subtly in the direction of a spot where she could look to saunter down peacefully. She stoically sat down and used the occasion to lick her leg. Hearing about the bad weather at the last meeting from the camp, the earth still had a slightly damp feeling. Sedgepaw didn't give a damn since the water boggles came in like fresh squid. Like the tentacles of its slimy substance, separating. Anyone daring enough to approach received a bat from her lashes. For goodness' sake, she was Mirehound's apprentice. She let out an audible snort. Any other cats there would find her snort odd, indicating that she was already sour at the meeting and had an attitude.

[ open! ]