Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: January Gathering

--Shimmerbird--

Shimmerbird squeaked in surprised when Hazelstorm suddenly appeared next to her. It took her a moment to realize who it was, but once she did she relaxed and gave her chest fur a few quick licks in embarrassment. "You startled me, Hazelstorm! And it has eben too long since we've talked. I'm enjoying being a warrior, I still get worried about messing things up, but Kestrelstar seems like he's in a much better place ever since he came back from his journey. What about you, how have you been?"

@eclipse.

--Fallownose--

The tom weaved his way around various cats as he looked for a nice spot to settle down where he could see the leaders speak. A warm spot too, hopefully. It was cold out tonight!

[OPEN]
Old January 12th, 2022, 02:17 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw couldn't believe it. Her first Gathering! She was so happy! She wandered around for a bit. She was so interested in the other cats that she wasn't looking in front of her and walked straight into a warrior.

@NinjaBloss (Fallownose)
Old January 12th, 2022, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

| @NinjaBloss |
-> Hazelstorm
A grin settled on her face as she sat on her haunches.

"I've been doing great , I had my first patrol as a warrior a few days ago," said Hazelstorm contentedly. She turned her head to face Shimmerbird. "Don't worry, Shimmerbird! I'm sure you'l make a great warrior."

A lilac pelt caught her attention and her green eyes flickered over to Twilightstar, ascending the Seastones with her Clan. So WindClan had arrived. Turning her attention back to shimmerbird, Hazelstorm glanced briefly at Kestrelstar, at his spot.

"Maybe he met a cat guided by StarClan 'long the way who taught him how to be a better leader,"the tabby suggested. "So... what's your plan for your future, Shimmerbird?"

Old January 12th, 2022, 09:31 PM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

~ Open ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw padded into the Gathering excitedly behind Twilightstar. He couldn't believe he was finally here! At a Gathering! It was his very first one and he was ecstatic he had been chosen to go. He would be able to meet (and flirt with) other cats and apprentices his own age! He would finally be able to see what the other Clans looked like. And maybe even scout out their battle skills so he could see if he was ahead in case he would ever fight them. He smelled Riverclan at the Gathering before he could
even see them. They definitely smelled... Fishy. It was so strong of a smell. There were so many cats! He tried to look friendly, hoping someone would talk to him. The Windclan tom was desperate for some kind of interaction with the other cats.

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)

Last edited by ~Gale~; January 12th, 2022 at 09:31 PM.
Old January 12th, 2022, 10:24 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

》Raccoonear of Riverclan. [Open!]

Three, two, one. One, two, three. The molly was repeating this in hear head all the way to Seastones. She was around the middle of the squabble of Riverclan warriors, apprentices, and many more alike traveling to the beach, which in this situation was a tab bit warmer, now that the sky had no cloudcover to block the sun’s warmth. The molly cats a cautious glance behind her, before reverting her attention to in front of her before she bumped into someone or something of the such. Raccoonear flooded into the beach along with her fellow clanmates, who seemed to have already sped off to get a seat, perhaps grouped up with their friends, or solitary, like those mysterious cats Raccoonear wondered about sometimes. The molly, rather than scurrying off to get a good seat while she had the chance, paused for a moment to look around. Ah, I had no idea we would be arriving first! Getting a decent seat will be no hiccup here. A grin crossed her face as she trotted across the cold sand, small amounts of sand being kicked up off the ground as she walked with a pep in her step. She always loved gatherings, but had never met a cat of another clan, and it was a dream of hers to. If she ver did, it would be like one of many life purposes would be fulfilled, donezo, off the checklist. She smiled, taking place in the middle, near the side. She normally sat around the side, but not all the way to the side. The Molly’s gaze flicked to the Windclan cats entering the place. What if she met a Windclan cat? Oh, how she admired them. Most people called them lazy rabbits, but she thought of them as clever. I mean, they had a tunnel system for backup! Backing things up is a wise move, she wondered why more cats didn’t do it.

》Palecloud of Windclan [Open! ]
The tom walked into the place, walking at a pace that made him seem as if wading against a strong tide. The tom took place around the back, immediately gazing around at the surrounding cats. Mostly Riverclan cats so far, diversity will show it’s face sooner or later. He shrugged slightly, his calm gaze setting itself on the horizon that laid just on the ocean’s end, or at least the end to his area of vision. The waves mesmerizing sways and rocking motions were almost hypnotic, and calming in a special way. As a Windclan cat, he didn’t see oceans often but it thrilled him to see it at gatherings. He tore his gaze from the ocean’s powerfully eye catching tide to return to skimming over the present cats. Everyone had such unique pelts, and he loved it thunk about the diversity of cat genetics. There could be an orange and silvery cat around, he wasn’t one to speak though. Pelts could just be so different and Wild, he was glad to be living in a place with uniqe eyed and pelted cats. And that’s just scratching the surface, talk about personalities! And a cats story of their past! It was so diverse and really, anything was possible when it came to a cats story. He continued to sit, and wonder about the cats around him’s stories. It kept him busy, seeing as it could really be anything humanly possible.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 13th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw couldn't believe it. Her first Gathering! She was so happy! She wandered around for a bit. She was so interested in the other cats that she wasn't looking in front of her and walked straight into a warrior.

@NinjaBloss (Fallownose)
--Fallownose--

The gray warrior bristled slightly as a cat bumped into him, but quickly relaxed when his amber eyes spotted Tigerpaw. He was pretty sure this was the apprentice's first gathering if the excitement in her gaze was anything to go by. "You should be a little more careful, Tigerpaw. If you bumped into a warrior from a different Clan they might not be so forgiving," Fallownose said, purring softly to show that he wasn't upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse. View Post
| @NinjaBloss |
-> Hazelstorm
A grin settled on her face as she sat on her haunches.

"I've been doing great , I had my first patrol as a warrior a few days ago," said Hazelstorm contentedly. She turned her head to face Shimmerbird. "Don't worry, Shimmerbird! I'm sure you'l make a great warrior."

A lilac pelt caught her attention and her green eyes flickered over to Twilightstar, ascending the Seastones with her Clan. So WindClan had arrived. Turning her attention back to shimmerbird, Hazelstorm glanced briefly at Kestrelstar, at his spot.

"Maybe he met a cat guided by StarClan 'long the way who taught him how to be a better leader,"the tabby suggested. "So... what's your plan for your future, Shimmerbird?"

--Shimmerbird--

The molly gave Hazelstorm a smile as she began talking about herself before reassuring Shimmerbird that she would make a good warrior, the kind words were appreciated and made her feel better about herself. "I had my first patrol too, Kestrelstar had me lead it to the ThunderClan border and it was really nerve wracking, especially since ThunderClan had renewed their scent markers. And I think you're right about the StarClan cat, I couldn't see him abandoning the Clan otherwise. As for my future I think I want to eventually have kits, or at least adopt some. What about you?"
Old January 13th, 2022, 12:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
[CENTER]
--Fallownose--

The gray warrior bristled slightly as a cat bumped into him, but quickly relaxed when his amber eyes spotted Tigerpaw. He was pretty sure this was the apprentice's first gathering if the excitement in her gaze was anything to go by. "You should be a little more careful, Tigerpaw. If you bumped into a warrior from a different Clan they might not be so forgiving," Fallownose said, purring softly to show that he wasn't upset.
~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw backed up, looking at the warrior. "I'm sorry," She mewed. "I'll watch where I am going." She turned and walked around some more.
Old January 13th, 2022, 12:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gale~ View Post
~ Open ~

~ Raypaw ~
Raypaw padded into the Gathering excitedly behind Twilightstar. He couldn't believe he was finally here! At a Gathering! It was his very first one and he was ecstatic he had been chosen to go. He would be able to meet (and flirt with) other cats and apprentices his own age! He would finally be able to see what the other Clans looked like. And maybe even scout out their battle skills so he could see if he was ahead in case he would ever fight them. He smelled Riverclan at the Gathering before he could
even see them. They definitely smelled... Fishy. It was so strong of a smell. There were so many cats! He tried to look friendly, hoping someone would talk to him. The Windclan tom was desperate for some kind of interaction with the other cats.
~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw walked away from Fallownose, watching where she was going. She spotted Raypaw. She smiled and waved to him. "Hi Raypaw!" She mewed, staying where she was.
Old January 14th, 2022, 10:41 AM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Open//
Mouse’Claw of Windclan

Mouse’claw padded into the clearing behind his leader, taking a seat in the middle of the open area. Maybe a warrior from another clan would approach him? He wasn't the most extroverted cat so approaching somebody else wasn’t something on his task list.

Frozen’paw of Riverclan

Frozen’paw walked quickly into the clearing, looking around for any other apprentices to sit with. Deciding to see what other clans apprentices had to offer. Maybe he’d make a friend today?

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Streampaw of WindClan

Streampaw padded up behind the rest of the WindClan cats. She was holding back a small smile because she wanted to look formal for the Gathering. It was her first one after all. Her yellow eyes scouted the RiverClan warriors. They reaked of fish, and the apprentice scrunched up her nose. How do those fish feasting even hunt in this cold? The dilute calico sneezed, snow always made her slightly sickly. It’s not that big of a deal, hopefully. She sat down elegantly and she tried to make some small talk with the other WindClan apprentices.

Oh, Tigerpaw and Raypaw were there. Tigerpaw seemed to be chatting with Raypaw, but they wouldn’t mind if Streampaw spoke with them as well right?

”It’s quite lovely out here, isn’t it?” Streampaw muttered, sarcasm filling her tone.
@Leafspeaker @~Gale~

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!

Last edited by DeltaDace; January 14th, 2022 at 12:42 PM.
Closed Thread