Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old July 6th, 2021, 06:14 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Death of a Proud Tiger

(This is open to one StarClan cat! If I'm doing this wrong, someone please just tell me!!!)

Tigerpaw opened her eyes, and was confused. She was no longer in ShadowClan camp, bit how was that possible? How did she get into this forest? And the light.....it looked more like ThunderClan territory than ShadowClan's. But where was ThunderClan scent? It was nowhere, and neither was ShadowClan scent. How was that possible? Where was Falconfeather?

Then she remembered. Tigerpaw was dead. Falconfeather was no longer with her. Her lower lip trembled as she remembered their last lat talk, her and Falconfeather. She loved Tigerpaw. And Tigerpaw realized, with loads of regret,that she had liked her, too. But now it was over. It was all over. She would never become a warrior, never hunt with Falconfeather again, never sleep in the apprentices' den, snug in her nest. Tigerpaw squeezed her eyes shut tight. Get a hold of yourself! She commanded her body. But it was so hard to.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Death of a Proud Tiger

[ @FrostCat ]

;Rowanpaw;

Rowanpaw bounded over to the new cat. Tigerpaw, was it? Was it? He wasn't sure.

"Hello, Tigerpaw! Welcome to StarClan!" he started."It is Tigerpaw, right?" he added. Before waiting for an answer, she continued. "Don't feel bad. I died as an apprentice too. I did introduce myself, right? Silly me. Well, I'm Rowanpaw. Pleased to meet you! What did you die from? Oh, sorry, that might be going a bit far."

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:15 AM

Tigerpaw blinked, startled. How could he be so happy? They were all dead. This was a bit too cheery. "We are dead, right?" Tigerpaw asked. "Not just in some forest place where we wait untilled we're healed?" She tipped her head. "Rowanpaw. Never heard of you. What Clan are you from?" He didn't smell like ShadowClan. Or did he? It was hard to tell.
@Lavender'fur

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:23 AM
Random Roleplayer

[ @FrostCat ]

;Rowanpaw;

The tom waved his tail. "Of course we're dead, silly! I did say Welcome to StarClan, right?"

"I was RiverClan,"
he added. "But in StarClan we're together! It's, like, a huge Clan! It takes a while to learn all the names though if you don't recognize them,"

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 6th, 2021, 11:45 AM
B i r b

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
(This is open to one StarClan cat! If I'm doing this wrong, someone please just tell me!!!)

Tigerpaw opened her eyes, and was confused. She was no longer in ShadowClan camp, bit how was that possible? How did she get into this forest? And the light.....it looked more like ThunderClan territory than ShadowClan's. But where was ThunderClan scent? It was nowhere, and neither was ShadowClan scent. How was that possible? Where was Falconfeather?

Then she remembered. Tigerpaw was dead. Falconfeather was no longer with her. Her lower lip trembled as she remembered their last lat talk, her and Falconfeather. She loved Tigerpaw. And Tigerpaw realized, with loads of regret,that she had liked her, too. But now it was over. It was all over. She would never become a warrior, never hunt with Falconfeather again, never sleep in the apprentices' den, snug in her nest. Tigerpaw squeezed her eyes shut tight. Get a hold of yourself! She commanded her body. But it was so hard to.
Dovefur appeared through the massive amount of light surrounding with a soft smile on her face. Welcome to Starclan, Tigerpaw... Dovefur sat in front of her and stayed there quietly and calmly, as if she'd been here before, just 200 moons ago.
Old July 7th, 2021, 09:19 AM

Tigerpaw smiled at Dovefur, glad for her quiet support. She turned back to Rowanpaw, and felt suddenly queasy. "So I'm - de- de -de- dead?" She stumbled over the word, which was incredibly hard to get out. She shook her head. "No, you're wrong. I'm not dead. I have to kill Dawnstar." Tigerpaw pondered over Roawnpaw's words and realized that she couldn't smell RiverClan on him because he was StarClan. But she wasn't of course she wasn't.

@Lavender'fur
@Meeklein

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 7th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Random Roleplayer

[ @FrostCat @Meeklein ]

;Rowanpaw;

"What you stressin' over? Of course we're dead! And it's the best here, surely better than that hellhole you were going through down there!" Rowanpaw proclaimed loudly.

"Look! I'll show you around!" he meowed, spinning, marching to the treeline, then turning to beckon Tigerpaw along.

Old July 7th, 2021, 04:22 PM
B i r b

Quote:
Tigerpaw smiled at Dovefur, glad for her quiet support. She turned back to Rowanpaw, and felt suddenly queasy. "So I'm - de- de -de- dead?" She stumbled over the word, which was incredibly hard to get out. She shook her head. "No, you're wrong. I'm not dead. I have to kill Dawnstar." Tigerpaw pondered over Roawnpaw's words and realized that she couldn't smell RiverClan on him because he was StarClan. But she wasn't of course she wasn't.

@Lavender'fur
@Meeklein
Tigerpaw, I'm afraid it was simply fate that brought you here. Don't waste your days crying over something so simple as death when you know Dawnstar doesn't care who dies as long as she gets her way. Spend your days running through the stars Tigerpaw! Enjoy Starclan and embrace what it really is!
Old July 8th, 2021, 07:23 AM

Tigerpaw got up uncertainly. She looked from Rowanpaw to Dovefur, than back to Rowanpaw. She didn't know what to do. "Well.....alright. If you insist." She dipped her head to Dovefur. "Thank you." She scratched at the dirt. "You can come too, I guess." She felt real awkward saying that, and quickly went to Rowanpaw. "Lead the way."
@Lavender'fur @Meeklein

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old July 8th, 2021, 12:28 PM
B i r b

Quote:
Tigerpaw got up uncertainly. She looked from Rowanpaw to Dovefur, than back to Rowanpaw. She didn't know what to do. "Well.....alright. If you insist." She dipped her head to Dovefur. "Thank you." She scratched at the dirt. "You can come too, I guess." She felt real awkward saying that, and quickly went to Rowanpaw. "Lead the way."
@Lavender'fur @Meeklein
Dovefur nodded and sighed. I will follow, but only for the sake your first experience in Starclan isn't shrouded by the screams of the dark forest.