Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old May 9th, 2021, 11:39 PM
chirps

Default connections to the past and their teachings [P]

It was that time again. Soon Bouncepaw would be appearing, bringing with him that familiar ShadowClan scent that Cricketpaw did not want to admit to craving. Not that the tom held any meaning to her aside from a new apprentice she was more than happy to train. No. It reminded her of another time, recalling a far distant memory that was shrouded in fog and often forgotten in passing.

But not the cat behind it. Never the cat behind it.

Daydream.

There hadn't been so much as a whisper as to their whereabouts since their death, though that didn't stop the young bengal from searching. High and low, across plains and streams, behind waterfalls and up scraggly cliffsides. Places that had shocked the fur right off her pelt, sending shivers down her spine as she would often retreat from them, tail dragging in disappointment.

No Daydream.

The last time she had really searched for them felt like ages ago. A familiar ache was still as present as the first day though, as Cricketpaw's eyes rested on the empty spot before her that would soon be filled with a different ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice. Patience settled over her as she waited, letting the memories fill her before they dispersed in a thick cloud of mist, dissipating into nothingness.

// @Fletcher
Old June 10th, 2021, 02:59 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: connections to the past and their teachings [P]

[ALMOST A MONTH LATER IM SO SORRY @spade ]

Bouncepaw

Unlike the last visit, Bouncepaw had felt no fear or anxiety upon fading in to the dream. It didn't feel any less weird, and he'd never be able to completely grasp what was going on, but he accepted it. He spent a few moments to himself, rolling around in the ethereal grass, feeling fleeting blades of grass brush over him.

He stood, spotting Cricketpaw, and bounded towards her. He circled the shecat a few times, ears perked. He looked so happy, he looked how an apprentice was supposed to- happy, playful, hopeful.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old June 27th, 2021, 07:12 PM
chirps

Default Re: connections to the past and their teachings [P]

Time had seemingly made Bouncepaw happier, and it brought joy to Cricketpaw's heart to not see the young cat burdened by responsibility like so many before him had succumbed to. Light and longevity danced freely in his eyes, and exuded a soft laugh from the bengal. This was how apprentices were suppose to be - medicine path or not - and it instantly ate away at any sadness that had been festering within her.

"I like the energy!" She called, the words soft and smooth like flowing water, as she tapped her paws along with his, drumming the clearing floor beneath her. Taking advantage of such a fleeting moment Cricketpaw crouched down. Sure, she was here to help teach the young medicine cat - but that didn't mean they couldn't have a bit of fun along the way. Often it was lost amongst the other duties and stress that shoved its way in, making home in the hollowness of a once joy-filled heart.

Not today, and most certainly not under Cricketpaw's watch.

With a laugh the she-cat sprang forward, sheathed paws out in an attempt to bowl Bouncepaw over, sending both him and herself rolling back through the springy flowers that surrounded both of them.

// @Fletcher