Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old February 3rd, 2021, 01:22 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Long awaited reunion. {Private}

@Angelique
[my apologies for the delay]

Brightsky let out a sigh. She was doing something she honestly had been putting off for far to long. Snailblossom... Willowrose... now Heronflight, her niece she had let down all those moons ago. It had been ages sense she last saw her niece, not only because she had died but because when she had stepped down it had caused her to leave WindClan and move to RiverClan. Brightsky of course hadn't known this until she died and honestly, the creamy molly was sure Hersonflight had a better life now.
So, knowing that she couldn't put this off any longer, Brightsky sat to wait on her niece to appear. She had called her here. She needed to see how she was. Of course Brightsky could have done this seasons ago, yet she had been slightly fearful of the out come. They had not parted on good terms... Still, the formal WindClanner swished her starry tail across the clearing and sat up straight. She was in a better place now. A smile on her muzzle. It would be a good visit, much over due but good.
"Hello Sn... Heronflight... its so good to see you again."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 3rd, 2021, 01:56 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: Long awaited reunion. {Private}

Heronflight woke up in the place she had gotten to know so well. It was Starclan. Surely she wouldn't be coming back. She had just gotten settled back down in Riverclan. Did Starclan regret allowing her back? She was redeeming herself. She didn't want it going to waste. A familiar scent filled her nose and she turned to see her aunt. Half of her was angry, but half of her was glad to see her.

"Brightsky? Does Starclan want me back? I swear I'm using my time wisely. I'm active! I swear I am.", she meowed in panic. She was usually confident now, but she hoped she hadn't somehow pissed off the star cats. Heronflight felt her pelt shake , but she forced herself to remain calm.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 4th, 2021, 12:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

A slightly sad smile formed on Brightsky's muzzle as Heronflight started to panic. It reminded her of how she was all those moons ago when she had been young and nervous. It didn't quite suit her, she had become a strong beautiful warrior. Yet, Brightsky could not shack the image of her when she was but an apprentice. "No, no honey, StarClan is not taking you back yet. You still have many seasons left in RiverClan, I am sure they know how hard you are working." The creamy molly assured her niece. She was doing good, StarClan would not take her back yet. Well, they wouldn't if she had a say. It was strange how they had both been up in the stars and still not once did they try to find each other. Maybe that was why she had called her here now? Who really knew?

Brightsky sigh and brought a more content smile to her face. "I called you from your dreams, because I wanted to talk with you. A long over due reunion of you please." She explained. "We have not talked in seasons Heronflight, I believe it's time we catch up." Brightsky added. The two of them had not talked sense before Heronflight left WindClan as Snailblossom. It was something Bright had originally waited for Heron to come to her, but now she knew she had to be the one to do it. Honestly, that had left her nervous but now, she was just glad to see her niece alive again and healthy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 8th, 2021, 10:10 PM

Heronflight was relieved when she heard Starclan didn't want her back yet. No there was a lot she still had to do. She had to be ready for a battle if needed. She needed to help Windclan and the family she had left. Seedheart and Gentlewhisper hadn't done anything wrong to her. They needed to be protected. The molly tried not think about it right now. Her aunt was right in front of her not the other two.

"It has been a while. I hope you don't think I got a grudge against you. That has long passed. You personally did what was right. I understand that now. You deserve forgiveness more than my parents did. ", she meowed. Her aunt was there all the time. Her father was until that loathsome she-cat came back into the picture.

She tried to forget and sometimes it worked. Heronflight looked at Brightsky. "So how did you die. I don't recall seeing you when I was ins starclan.", she meowed. She wanted to start a conversation. One that wouldn't end with her leaving with irritation.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 23rd, 2021, 03:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

Brightsky let out a deep breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding. Heronflight didn't hold anything against her? Honestly, the creamy molly had expected that her niece would still be up set with her. She'd let her down all those moons ago, she'd basically disappeared from her life. Partly because her niece had gone to RiverClan while she was in WindClan but that was not the point. It was just relieving to know that there was no bad blood between them. "Thank you..." Brightsky breathed out. There wasn't much else to say on the topic, she didn't want to get roped into a conversation about her brother. He had his reason she was sure, but it had been a long time sense they had talked.

Her ears swerved forward, smile slightly fading, at the question. How had she died? "Well..." Brightsky started. That had been seasons ago, it was last leaf fall that she had died. Or was it longer then that? She somewhat lost track of the days. "To put it simply I was mauled by a wolf. Don't worry no cat else was harmed by it, that was seasons ago. I was... scouting new possible land for WindClan, after what I had done to it." She explained letting out a sigh. Her eyes trailed over the starry clearing. It was peaceful here, she was so blessed to be able to live in StarClan with her kin and old friends. "After I died I had a lot to process, so I wasn't the most social. I wish I had been there to greet you when you originally died. But that's in the past, you've got a whole new life to live now." Brightsky went on turning her brown eyes back to Heronflight. A small smile returning to her muzzle.

Old March 1st, 2021, 05:16 AM

Heronflight
***_______________***

The black and white molly was glad she didn't go on further about her father and mother. She hated the both of them. All that Brightsky had done none of them had anything to do with her. Her parents had done far worst than she had. All she did was step down. They created a scandal. Well she wasn't as mad as her father as she was her mother. He did kill her in the end, which is why he was away from Windclan and her life.

Heronflight shook her head to clear out the thoughts and she listened as her aunt spoke about how she had died. Oh that was terrible. She had no clue that happened. At least her death was a better one. She died trying to make things right. Heronflight had died because she had hated herself so much she couldn't stand to be alive. "At least your death was honorable.", she whispered.

// @Fuzzy; \\

Last edited by Madelaine; March 1st, 2021 at 05:16 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2021, 11:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Angelique

Brightsky wasn't sure what she had expected. She had never explained how she died, to anyone. No one had snuffed her out to asked, 'hay how'd you die?' which thinking of it that way was slightly disrespectful. No one was that bold. Heronflight had asked out of curiosity on how she ended up here and why she had not seen her when she was here. Come to think of it, Brightsky didn't know how Heronflight had died before, yet the thought of knowing made that fact seem to real. So, the creamy molly left the thought alone.

Seeing her niece was slightly distressed, thoughts bugging her as they used to bug her, Brightsky stepped closer to her. She would press her muzzle on the black and white molly's head. "An honorable death is not everything Heronflight." The molly soothed. "I would not even consider how I died honorable, knowing the details and the state I left myself get in... lets just say I was a disgrace for what I once was before I died." She explained, her voice quieter than before. As if the memories that came back with painful. "We do not have to have a death to be proud of, we don't have to have a past to be proud of, what matters is that you move forward. No matter what we face, what we have done, or how we responded to it. Moving forward and working to get better is all we can do. The only way we can accept who we are is to accept what we have done as well. No, we can't take that back but, we can work to be better and not repeat mistakes. Maybe that's a simple slip up when talking to some cat, or maybe its a death deemed unworthy of honor. Either way, it is in the past and you can not undue what has been done. Just move on and get better. All that matters is that you're trying." Brightsky would coo. She was not sure if this was what needed to be said, but she felt lead to share those words. That was what she had learned while being in StarClan, that you can't undue things but you can work to correct them and be better.

Old March 15th, 2021, 02:32 AM

Heronflight
***_________***

Heronflight thought her death was far more better than hers. Her aunt wasn't selfish like she was. Brightsky tried to make it right while she didn't. Everyone was far better than she was that night. Maybe her aunt had no clue what she had done to herself. Maybe now was the time to tell her. "You were killed by wolves I killed myself, which leads me to believe your death was more honorable.. You tried to make things right while I hurt those who had cared about me.", she meowed.

The molly couldn't help the tears that fell from her eyes. She leaned into Brightsky for some comfort. She had really missed it and regret everything she had told her when she stepped down. Heronflight had been selfish then and in her last moments of breathes she had been selfish once again. Some cats could never forgive her and she understood that. She didn't deserve any forgiveness with all the pain they went through. (sorry its late)

// @Fuzzy; \\